Page 590 of 593 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580588589590591592 ... LastLast
Results 17,671 to 17,700 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Hey, I remember you from the STC boards! to you with the IUI. PM me if you want any more info on my IUI story... I just got a BFP last month on my 7th IUI. I hope it works for you, and that it doesn't take you nearly as long!!
    I remember you too! I'm so glad to hear of your story and I will be sending you a PM after this lil post! Hope you're doing well.
    Both me and hubby are 31 years young.
    M/C 10/06 (9 wks) & 06/08 (4 wks)
    Endo & mild PCOS. Lap/hys surgery 08/08, 07/10.
    2 failed IUI's. 1st IVF cycle May/June 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    Toad - Welcome back! I am still waiting to do my first IUI, too. Like you, my insurance does not cover any infertility so everything is out of pocket. Our cost for an injects/IUI cycle is $1975 for the monitoring/sperm prep/IUI. Then we also have to pay for the meds out of pocket. It's NOT cheap! Will you be doing a medicated cycle of just IUI?
    Yes, I will be doing the medicated IUI. I have a list of my breakdown and everything they do. I'll find it and tell you what it says! I know for sure I'll do clomid because I've done it before (50mg), and it worked (had m/c). I'm not sure about the injectables though..... I still have to find out all that at my appointment. With the cost of it all, I want them to do everythig possible to ensure it works the first time! I hope you're doing well and staying strong - it's been a long road for me and half the time I feel soooo mental about it. Everyone keeps saying to stay positive and not stress, but it's so much easier said than done. Please keep me posted on your progress! It's such a comfort knowing I'm not in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by djackson123 View Post
    People still do come in here. My insurance doesn't cover infertility either so I totally feel your pain there. Sending you healing vibes! KUP on how you're doing
    I forgot about my fellow Coloradoan! How are you doing? Hope all is well. How is your PCOS? Mine seems ok believe it or not. I think at this point my biggest thing is the bad endometriosis. This was my second surgery - first was in August of 2008. It was bad the first time and equally bad the second. Not good that it came back like that within two years, you know? So now it's a MUST for pregnancy - that's the only thing that slows down the growths! Hopefully it will happen and once I have my kids (would like 2), I can have a hysterectomy. Not fun, but it's going to have to happen eventually!
    Keep me posted on your progress too!

Rhonda your time has come! Wishing you well!

I would say for a donor cycle (meaning very good chance that pregnancy will result) to go with two. If they are excellent blasts. If u only had 3 total, and one was lower quality i'd say go with three.

I had 2 ex. blasts and tx'd 2 and now have my boy.

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    tomorrow!! I'm so glad to hear they are all doing well. YEAH! How are you feeling from the IVIG? I hope it was better than last time.

I wish I knew the magic number to transfer. Maybe if they would entertain 3 you could find out what your odds would be of trips (and associated risks). Whatever happens, I wish you the best and am praying this works. xoxo
    IVIG was uneventful. Last time was a nightmare with the side effects, but I took the benadryl first and I had no side effects other than a headache and sleepy the rest of the day/evening.

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    with ET!!
    Is it 3 embies transfer better chances if you don't mind twins!!
    I don't mind twins, but I do mind trips!

32 ellah-19 eggs AWESOME!!

cakegal-Did you have 3rd beta check? My clinic doesn't do 3rd beta check. My nurse told me I will be scheduled for first US in the 7th week. I am little worry about ectopic pregnancy kind of thing... Should I get 3rd beta check? Do you have any nausea symptoms? I don't have any nausea. I just have little swelling boobs.
    Believe me, with ectopic pregnancy you would experience severe pain. I've had 3 and they are awful. There is nothing like the pain of an ectopic, so stop worrying! You are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by sobeit33 View Post
    Rhonda your time has come! Wishing you well!

I would say for a donor cycle (meaning very good chance that pregnancy will result) to go with two. If they are excellent blasts. If u only had 3 total, and one was lower quality i'd say go with three.

I had 2 ex. blasts and tx'd 2 and now have my boy.
    Yes, yes, you are so right. I know these are donor eggs, but I still am not that confident that I will get pregnant just because of all my failures. There is no guarantee with DE either and the success is somewhere between 65-70%, so still room for failure. I am having a 3dt not a 5dt, so they are not blasts, which also worries me. My RE said there are no proven results that 5dt results in higher pregnancy rate and you risk loosing embryos through the lab process where they could otherwise do fine in mommy. Just different opinions. I know they do 5dt with some patients, but not with all. I guess several factors go into play. I would love to have twins, but I would be happy with a single healthy baby also. Plus, if it works, I can always do an FET in 1 year to have another!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Got an update from clinic and all 9 embryos are still looking good! Transfer is tomorrow at 11am!!

They only do 2 embryos for donor cycles. Should I push for 3 or just go with the 2?
    Good luck tomorrow Rhonda! I'm sending all of the baby dust I can! I transferred on a Sunday too! I haven't been on here in about a week because I've had some issues, but I'm still pregnant and the babies are great!

Love ya!
    Mayra
    Me: 38 w/ PCOS, DH: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Toad1979 View Post
    It's been FOREVER since I've posted on the APA boards!
    I haven't had an IUI yet, but that's our next step. On July 30th, I had lap/hyst to remove more severe endo and a chocolate cyst on my right ovary. We need to wait a month before we do anything, so I can heal.
    What sucks about the whole thing is the cost! Insurance doesn't cover infertility, so we are on our own with this. $1,600.00!!!
    I'm just hoping and praying that it works the first time. Would love to hear any stories on women who have gone through this. I know this is an old thread, so hopefully people still come here!
    Just wanted to share my experience after they did lap/hyst to remove scar tissue and a cyst. I got my first bfp three cycles later. I hope it happens for you soon!

We have 9 fertilized embryos!! Thanks gals for all your support yesterday.

I hope they all continue to develop and divide properly and make it to day 3. We will transfer the best 2 on Sunday and freeze whatever is left.

Oh, and IVF nurse said she gave our donor the gift bag yesterday and she was so touched by the thoughfulness that went into her gifts and the thank you card. She said she cried when she read my card. I am so glad I was able to do that gift bag.
    Rhonda! I'm so excited for you. I started crying when I read this! I will be praying so hard for you. I still can't believe ya'll never spotted the donor!! haha. I might have got in trouble for stalking around in the parking lot...haha. It doesn't matter anyway!
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by purple_avens View Post
    Good luck tomorrow Rhonda! I'm sending all of the baby dust I can! I transferred on a Sunday too! I haven't been on here in about a week because I've had some issues, but I'm still pregnant and the babies are great!

Love ya!
    Mayra
    So glad to hear the babies are doing great. You have come a long way and I know you will continue to get to a desirable delivery date with those amazing babies! Thanks for the wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    Rhonda! I'm so excited for you. I started crying when I read this! I will be praying so hard for you. I still can't believe ya'll never spotted the donor!! haha. I might have got in trouble for stalking around in the parking lot...haha. It doesn't matter anyway!
    Thanks dear. I can't stop crying from excitement, gratitude and pure happiness! Yes, I figure it just wasn't meant to be to run into our donor. I was told when she laid in that hospital bed the morning of her ER she was so beautiful and the nurse said it was like looking at me in that bed. I keep hearing those type of comments from different staff, so I am more and more comfortable with who they chose for us. The most remarkable thing I continue to hear about her is that she is a beautiful person inside and that makes me really happy to know she is a sensitive and loving woman. I feel like she has enough of my personality and physical characteristics, plus she's educated and a family woman and healthy, so I just have enough reasons to feel this was a perfect match.

UPDATE:
    I couldn't be happier with my results of this DE cycle. As of this morning at 11am (day 3 from retrieval)...we STILL HAD 9 fabulous embryos!!!!

We transfered 2...get this...12-cell grade A++ embryos! The embryologist came to see me and my husband because he said he has NEVER seen such high quality day 3 embryos as long as he's been there. I was almost in tears when I got the pics. I will scan tomorrow. The fact that they are so strong to have developed to 12-cell blew me away. These babies are gonna be strong and fast growers. I have no doubt they would have been perfect blasts at day 5! We have 7 frozen embabies should we desire to use them down the road. I haven't been this excited with any of my cycles!!!

Time to rest now, but I'll check in later this evening or tomorrow.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Rhonda~ I'm sooooo excited for you right now! Such fantastic embabies! Your donor sounds PERFECT too! Everything is just falling into place and I just can't wait for the results
    Last edited by cakegal; 08-15-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Holy smokes, Rhonda!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! 12 cell is HUGE! When is your beta? Do you have to wait a full 2 weeks? Rest up as much as you can now.

Congratulations Rhonda! That is just what I wanted to hear!!! I can't wait to see the pics of the kids tomorrow.

We have 9 fertilized embryos!! Thanks gals for all your support yesterday.

I hope they all continue to develop and divide properly and make it to day 3. We will transfer the best 2 on Sunday and freeze whatever is left.

Oh, and IVF nurse said she gave our donor the gift bag yesterday and she was so touched by the thoughfulness that went into her gifts and the thank you card. She said she cried when she read my card. I am so glad I was able to do that gift bag.

Hi Helene! Scrapbooking sounds like it was a huge success!

Hi Kellie! Thanks for popping in and checking on the rest of us. I know you need this break. Hoping you enjoy the break and maybe even get prego au natural!
    9 is fantastic! Thank, God. this is your time, friend. praying for you.

We transfered 2...get this...12-cell grade A++ embryos! The embryologist came to see me and my husband because he said he has NEVER seen such high quality day 3 embryos as long as he's been there. I was almost in tears when I got the pics. I will scan tomorrow. The fact that they are so strong to have developed to 12-cell blew me away. These babies are gonna be strong and fast growers. I have no doubt they would have been perfect blasts at day 5! We have 7 frozen embabies should we desire to use them down the road. I haven't been this excited with any of my cycles!!!

Time to rest now, but I'll check in later this evening or tomorrow.
    OMG! AWESOME!! They're perfect embies, 12 cell grade A++!! You must be soooo happy! I am happy for you. I pray for you!!
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-16-2010 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Rhonda~ I'm sooooo excited for you right now! Such fantastic embabies! Your donor sounds PERFECT too! Everything is just falling into place and I just can't wait for the results
    It really is

Holy smokes, Rhonda!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! 12 cell is HUGE! When is your beta? Do you have to wait a full 2 weeks? Rest up as much as you can now.
    Thx! 8/27 (Fri)

Congratulations Rhonda! That is just what I wanted to hear!!! I can't wait to see the pics of the kids tomorrow.
    I will have DD take a pic of the pic (we don't have a scanner at home). If it doesn't come out well, I will do it from work tomorrow instead.

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    9 is fantastic! Thank, God. this is your time, friend. praying for you.
    I hope so...thx for the prayers!

OMG! AWESOME!! They're perfect embies, 12 cell grade A++!! You must be soooo happy! I am happy for you. I pray for you!!
    Yes, they are perfect, now lets see if I can hold them in long enough and create a perfect environment (with help of baby aspirin, prednisone, methylprednisolone, lovenox shots & progesterone...oh, and continuing the estrogen as well)!

I must warn you ladies that even though I have the most beautiful & strong 3-day embryos transferred, I will be very easily doubtful because of my past history with IVF failures and miscarriages. I don't worry about ectopics because I don't have tubes anymore, but I still have all the other stuff (implantation failure) that will haunt me. So, when I get that way, I am very open to my sisters trying to help me stay positive and give this cycle a chance.

I rested in the bed all day and night with exception of 10 minutes on the computer before I laid down and getting up & down to use the bathroom (which was VERY frequent). I had some discharge last night and I'm sure it was the endometrin suppositories I inserted at 8am, but it was weird that over 12 hours later it came out like that. Sorry TMI, but I was laying in bed and it just started coming out. I had to go to the bathroom 3 times because of the discharge (first two times it was very little, but it felt weird enough for me to get up) and last time it was a lot. It was creamy and had brown blood in it (again so sorry for TMI). So, I started to worry that I pushed my embryos out even though the doc said they wouldn't come out. I figure if that crap could come out, so could my embabies. I had been gassy and trying to find a comfy position as I layed in bed, and the gas pain & discomfort along with the discharge just made me feel like...why me??? Can't I just have a normal day of rest??? I feel better today, but I would have preferred any pressure or cramps come AFTER implantation, not before! I hope my embabies are still inside of me. Well, I just wanted to spend a few minutes on the computer to touch base with you girls since I didn't get up last night. Going back to bed now.

I must warn you ladies that even though I have the most beautiful & strong 3-day embryos transferred, I will be very easily doubtful because of my past history with IVF failures and miscarriages. I don't worry about ectopics because I don't have tubes anymore, but I still have all the other stuff (implantation failure) that will haunt me. So, when I get that way, I am very open to my sisters trying to help me stay positive and give this cycle a chance.

I rested in the bed all day and night with exception of 10 minutes on the computer before I laid down and getting up & down to use the bathroom (which was VERY frequent). I had some discharge last night and I'm sure it was the endometrin suppositories I inserted at 8am, but it was weird that over 12 hours later it came out like that. Sorry TMI, but I was laying in bed and it just started coming out. I had to go to the bathroom 3 times because of the discharge (first two times it was very little, but it felt weird enough for me to get up) and last time it was a lot. It was creamy and had brown blood in it (again so sorry for TMI). So, I started to worry that I pushed my embryos out even though the doc said they wouldn't come out. I figure if that crap could come out, so could my embabies. I had been gassy and trying to find a comfy position as I layed in bed, and the gas pain & discomfort along with the discharge just made me feel like...why me??? Can't I just have a normal day of rest??? I feel better today, but I would have preferred any pressure or cramps come AFTER implantation, not before! I hope my embabies are still inside of me. Well, I just wanted to spend a few minutes on the computer to touch base with you girls since I didn't get up last night. Going back to bed now.
    Rhonda, I know how hard it is to stay positive, and believe me, I'm the epitome of self-doubt, but honey you have to think happy positive baby thoughts. You have had a wonderful, entirely new and different, not to mention perfectly ideal and healthy cycle this time around. There is no reason to think that this shouldn't work, or that the IVIG will fail.

And, silly, there is no way those embabies fell out! Not physically possible. The gas and cramping and other icky side effects are all normal before implantation as well as after. Those hormones do such a number on us, not to mention having a catheter up your uterus guarantees some discomfort down yonder. Hang in there.. only 11 days left and counting!!! And start embracing the progesterone now, because you'll probably be on that for another 10 weeks!!!

and lots of love!

Rhonda~ I don't believe the embies came out!!! I would sleep with a pad and a liner going up the back of my underwear b/c of the suppositories dripping out. Praying for you my friend, you have given yourself the best shot at conceiving, just remember that!

A question:
    Do you think I should ask for my prog to be rechecked since I switched last Thursday from the suppositories 3 X a day to the PIO shots?? I'm just worried that it dropped and I don't know it.

We only draw the needle back to 1.

Rhonda- I have continued to stalk you and am so thrilled at how "perfect" this cycle has been! I had leaking issues with the suppositories as well so I think that is pretty common. I am so rooting for you!!! I can hardly wait to hear the wonderful news on the 27th.

nostoppingme - 9 fertilized embies... that is so great. 9 little young and healthy babies waiting... amazing !!! so your donor got the wonderful gift bag you got for her... how sweet is everything Hope you pushed for 3 Oh Rhonda your embies sounds supernatural and so perfect. YOu will get pregnant that is for sure... you finally did it girl. Happy 2ww killer try to hand in there ok. Don't you worry girl your embies are still there.

32belle - 19 eggs that is just super woman girl!!! Wow you will have so many little ones. congrats. How is the fert report girl??

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Rhonda, I know how hard it is to stay positive, and believe me, I'm the epitome of self-doubt, but honey you have to think happy positive baby thoughts. You have had a wonderful, entirely new and different, not to mention perfectly ideal and healthy cycle this time around. There is no reason to think that this shouldn't work, or that the IVIG will fail.

And, silly, there is no way those embabies fell out! Not physically possible. The gas and cramping and other icky side effects are all normal before implantation as well as after. Those hormones do such a number on us, not to mention having a catheter up your uterus guarantees some discomfort down yonder. Hang in there.. only 11 days left and counting!!! And start embracing the progesterone now, because you'll probably be on that for another 10 weeks!!!

and lots of love!
    Thanks Rachael...that's what I needed to hear. I know when these thoughts come that they are silly and pure paranoia! Just can't help but go there and I'm just starting the 2ww, so I need to buckle in and sit tight. DH keeps saying..."think IMPLANTATION". He bought me 3 pineapples, Vit D, lots of fruits and chicken breasts (his cure for all) and V-8 juice??? Silly man. He has his remedies and feels if I eat & drink what he says things will go perfectly normal. I just have to go with his program I suppose.

Rhonda~ I don't believe the embies came out!!! I would sleep with a pad and a liner going up the back of my underwear b/c of the suppositories dripping out. Praying for you my friend, you have given yourself the best shot at conceiving, just remember that!
    I hope they are still in there. I felt silly writing about it, but glad to know everyone seems to be familiar with the drips. It makes sense, but still worried me just because I hadn't gone 24 hours since transfer and I wanted nothing but rest and relaxation...perfection.

A question:
    Do you think I should ask for my prog to be rechecked since I switched last Thursday from the suppositories 3 X a day to the PIO shots?? I'm just worried that it dropped and I don't know it.

We only draw the needle back to 1.
    I would ask. Can't hurt to have it rechecked! No sense in being stressed...

Quote Originally Posted by janieleigh501 View Post
    Rhonda- I have continued to stalk you and am so thrilled at how "perfect" this cycle has been! I had leaking issues with the suppositories as well so I think that is pretty common. I am so rooting for you!!! I can hardly wait to hear the wonderful news on the 27th.
    Thanks for still being there for me and continuing to support me. I appreciate your words and reassurance. How are you mamma???

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    nostoppingme - 9 fertilized embies... that is so great. 9 little young and healthy babies waiting... amazing !!! so your donor got the wonderful gift bag you got for her... how sweet is everything Hope you pushed for 3 Oh Rhonda your embies sounds supernatural and so perfect. YOu will get pregnant that is for sure... you finally did it girl. Happy 2ww killer try to hand in there ok. Don't you worry girl your embies are still there.

32belle - 19 eggs that is just super woman girl!!! Wow you will have so many little ones. congrats. How is the fert report girl??

Helene
    Thanks Helene. We transferred only 2 instead of 3, but they were perfect in every way and super strong developers so I am confident one will stick if not both. I still have 7 on ice if I ever need them.

Rhonda how long have u had implantation issues? with a younger donor do u think things may be different?

good luck!

He bought me 3 pineapples, Vit D, lots of fruits and chicken breasts (his cure for all) and V-8 juice??? Silly man. He has his remedies and feels if I eat & drink what he says things will go perfectly normal. I just have to go with his program I suppose.
    Your DH is so cute! I love it!

By the way, the progesterone is a total mess for me, too. Sometimes (Warning, TMI!!) bits of white globs come out in the toilet and I wonder how in the world can it ever be absorbed into me? But my levels were high when I was tested, so somehow it absorbs. Can't wait to be done with it, though (10 days left!!!).

nostoppingme - oh wow you still have 7 on ice that is so great. You must be feeling so good about this cycle then. Not only you will have your baby but you will have siblings... I am so happy for you dear. Congrats.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Nostoppongme - congratulation! It sounds like you have had an ideal cycle. Those donor eggs are gong to do great. Are you ready for twins??

Rhonda, I'm SO happy to hear that you had 9 strong embabies and transferred 2 beautiful looking ones!

Don't worry about them falling out, my nurse explained it as sticking 2 raisins in a jar of peanut butter...even hold the jar upside down and they can't go anywhere! It's hard not to worry about every little thing, but I have high hopes for you this cycle!

Wishing, hoping, and praying that you get a very sticky !

Oh Rhonda, I just believe with all my heart this is it for you, sweetie!! I'm going to be stalking you like crazy over the 2ww!!!! Oh and I worried about my embabies falling out too. There's always SOMEthing to worry about, isn't there?!?

Quote Originally Posted by sobeit33 View Post
    Rhonda how long have u had implantation issues? with a younger donor do u think things may be different?

good luck!
    I've known since my first failed IVF, but it was confirmed with further testing after my second failed IVF. We started an aggressive protocol on my 3rd cycle, but I didn't have IVIG when it was optimal because we weren't sure our embryos would make it to day 3 (we only had 2 fertilize), yet miraculously they were both 8-cell on day 3 and one was graded A-, the other B+. Very good embroyos, but with all the stress and not having IVIG until after the transfer (and walking a long halway between transfer & IVIG...lets just say it was a mess. I knew it couldn't work because nothing went well. Way too much stress. Last cycle, we did everything right, still no implantation. Go figure! 5 embryos and they said it has to be my age and my eggs are poor quality. I do think with the IVIG and other measures being taken we are doing everything to make the environment friendly for the donor embryos. I had a second opinion from a prior RE I saw and he felt the IVIG was unneccessary and younger eggs was all I needed. As much as I wanted to believe that, I wasn't taking any chances. I decided to do the aggressive protocol my RE recommends for someone with abnormal results from implantation panels (came back same results twice, so it must count for something). Good news is they are able to treat it, so we are doing just that!

Your DH is so cute! I love it!

By the way, the progesterone is a total mess for me, too. Sometimes (Warning, TMI!!) bits of white globs come out in the toilet and I wonder how in the world can it ever be absorbed into me? But my levels were high when I was tested, so somehow it absorbs. Can't wait to be done with it, though (10 days left!!!).
    Thanks for confirming what I experienced was normal. I feel better with everyone chiming in! DH is a mess, but I let him do the pampering and planning so he feels he has made a difference (and he has)...

You are coming along mamma!!!

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    nostoppingme - oh wow you still have 7 on ice that is so great. You must be feeling so good about this cycle then. Not only you will have your baby but you will have siblings... I am so happy for you dear. Congrats.

Helene
    Thanks Helene. Yes, this is the FIRST cycle we have had frozen embryos!! My prior cycles they transferred as many as we would have by day 3...all of them...because I was over 40 and chances so slim:-(

Quote Originally Posted by BabyFever View Post
    Nostoppongme - congratulation! It sounds like you have had an ideal cycle. Those donor eggs are gong to do great. Are you ready for twins??
    I am ready for ANYTHING as long as it's a BFP! LOL Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl View Post
    Rhonda, I'm SO happy to hear that you had 9 strong embabies and transferred 2 beautiful looking ones!

Don't worry about them falling out, my nurse explained it as sticking 2 raisins in a jar of peanut butter...even hold the jar upside down and they can't go anywhere! It's hard not to worry about every little thing, but I have high hopes for you this cycle!

Wishing, hoping, and praying that you get a very sticky !
    Thanks Amy How is life with twins??? So glad to hear from you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Oh Rhonda, I just believe with all my heart this is it for you, sweetie!! I'm going to be stalking you like crazy over the 2ww!!!! Oh and I worried about my embabies falling out too. There's always SOMEthing to worry about, isn't there?!?
    Thanks Heather! I will always be a worry wart. Back & forth...good days & bad. I love stalkers...I miss my prior IVF sisters (but I'm still so proud of all of you for graduating to a DD room)!!!

32Ellah- Hope all is well. Haven't seen a post since retrieval. Please KUP on how you are doing