Page 585 of 593 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575583584585586587 ... LastLast
Results 17,521 to 17,550 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post

Mistyone1- Best of luck Monday on your beta. Just gotta get through the weekend. Did you decide whether you would do an HPT on Sunday??? I'll be praying for you!!
    Thank you for your support! I hate this weekend. I may do an HPT in sunday... I am so nervous...
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-07-2010 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Had mini break down today. Started cramping and thought the worst. Dh took me in his arms and let me cry. I'm petrified of a negative outcome. Petrified. Today is 8dp5dt. Small milestone. Last ivf started bleeding on day 8dp3dt. I pray every time I pee that there won't be blood. The wait is the hardest part. I am keeping busy at the beach with my family and my three little nieces. Everyone has been waiting on me. Haven't lifted a finger. My nieces aren't happy I can't hold them. But I told them I have a bad back! Anyway... 4 to go!
    I am sorry about your break down and your fear. I totally understand you after I have been going through all these things... It's very tough and difficult. You are not alone, friend. I will pray for you to Let's hang in there 3 more days!
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-07-2010 at 11:43 PM.

3 days for 1st beta!!! I am nervous and scary...
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-07-2010 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post

AFM: I went in this morning again (every other day now).. they said everything seems to be progressing.. I think today is Day 6, but only 5 days of stims so far and I think they counted 15 follicles..Im trying so hard not to get caught up on the number, but its hard not analyzing..
    15 follies are wonderful numbers! They are growing and growing. Good luck for rest of stim!

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    So glad you've got a new plan. It really does make a huge difference in how you feel going in when you really know what's going on. I know when we were going to do IVF 4 years ago we knew absolutely nothing compared to this time. Thanks a great deal to the ladies on this board! Knowledge is power! Can't wait to stalk you my friend!

Michelle~ Don't forget to take time for yourself! Miss seeing you on here more.

Misty~ Monday will be here soon! Thinking about you!

So sorry if I forgot anyone. A blanket of to all!

AFM~ Had my 3rd beta today. Monday's number was 900....today is 4154!! I'm kind of in shock. That's good I know. But would it be considered high? I'm trying to stay positive about everything. It's just not easy for me. I feel like I'm going to worry and make myself miserable the entire time. I've waited so long for this and now I'm just scared of everything. My husband is ecstatic but I feel like if I get too excited I'll be jinxed.*sigh* My first u/s is the 19th. Perhaps I will be more jolly after that. Looking for more BFPs here,I feel some coming....
    Wow, that's awesome number!!! You may have twins! I am very happy for you. Don't worry and don't make yourself hard. You deserve all this, so enjoy! Can't wait for first us on 19th!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post

AFM - I have to share and I hope you don't mind. I just don't really feel at home in the DD room like I do here. I had my 9 week appointment with my OB and they indulged me with another u/s. We have a nice strong heartbeat, everything is on track and it's starting to look more like a baby! The little arm and leg buds were moving around, too. So cute!! I just pray it sticks. I have my next u/s on Sept 1st, but my OB said if I want any u/s between now and then (3.5 weeks away) I should just call and they will get me in. The theory is that seeing the baby makes the mother more confident and the baby grows better when the mother isn't stressed wondering if it's ok. Of course I'm paying out of pocket for these luxuries, and I'm going to try to make it to the next one, but it's nice to know I can call and have one without an emergency if I feel anxious.
    I am glad to hear your baby has strong heartbeats. That's way to go!!

Hey there! We may have the ER around the same time next week!! I am glad there are several of us going through this! It sounds like you have an awesome donor there!

AFM: I went in this morning again (every other day now).. they said everything seems to be progressing.. I think today is Day 6, but only 5 days of stims so far and I think they counted 15 follicles..Im trying so hard not to get caught up on the number, but its hard not analyzing..

Another thing is, I keep reading things on the internet, but sometimes things can be so darn discouraging.. I am so trying to be positive!!
    15 is great! I only had 11. You're doing great! Oh yes,the internet can so not be your friend at times. What day do they think they will take your eggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post

AFM: 19 follies! They are all reasonably similar in size as well, so thats excellent news . I think the biggest was about 15mm. We are looking at ER on either Wednesday or Friday. Next scan is on Monday, so I will know more then. Very excited, but trying not to get my hopes too high.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend
    19,that's a nice number! I think with 19 you should be excited! I see from your siggy that you have male factor IF. That was our problem too. (Retrograde ejaculation,low count,low motility)Are you doing ICSI on all or part of your eggs? Looking forward to future reports!

Misty and Kellie~ Thinking about you this weekend! Don't stress too much! Monday is almost here!

AFM: 19 follies! They are all reasonably similar in size as well, so thats excellent news . I think the biggest was about 15mm. We are looking at ER on either Wednesday or Friday. Next scan is on Monday, so I will know more then. Very excited, but trying not to get my hopes too high.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend
    Wow! 19 is a nice number! I hope they all keep growing well and that you have a great scan next Friday or Saturday. Hang in there!!! Sending you lots of

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post

We'll be cycle buddies

It seems like the RE was much more engaged since we came prepared. We use to rely on him for info and always walked away with more questions. He said I would be on Lupron during the next cycle, DH said, "long or short protocol." RE was like
    YAY! Hello Cycle buddy! What did your RE say?? I think the equote got cut off...I'm so glad your RE was more engaged and that you feel more comfortable with him after your research. I know we're both excited to have our new RE because we already see a difference in the way she speaks with us and the amount of contact we've had with her as opposed to our old RE. I have never been on a Lupron protocol before (I'm on the flare) and I'm also using growth hormones which I've never done before. We trust our RE, though and really feel like she knows what she is doing and doesn't see us as a number. I am praying for lots of BFPs in September for us and for everyone else cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    I was disappointed and sad today cuz I don't have any symptoms at all... My boobs are bigger not sore. I am very fine. I try to have some hope cuz some people do not have nay symptoms... My RE told me to change to endometrin suppository 3x a day on 7pd3dt cuz I can't handle PIO. I am also estrace 3x a day. You will be better. Lets be positive! We are almost there.
    So sorry, Misty. Those darn symptoms are chancing all the time. And the more youtry to pin them down, the more slippery they become. EVeryone reacts differently to a pregnancy. Hang in there, your beta is almost here.

3 days for 1st beta!!! I am nervous and scary...
    Of course you are - the 2 WW is such a hard and scary thing to do through! It is impossible to get through it without worrying, especially with what we have to go through to get pregnant. Praying you can find something to keep yourself occupied the next two days, so you aren't staring at your body, focusing on every twinge. I wish there was something I could say to make your worry disappear. You can get through this! We're all here to support you and we're all praying for your BFP.

HI to everyone and hope you're all having a good Saturday. H&H 9 months to our IVF success stories here in the room and wishing that same H&H 9 months for all the rest of us still waiting for our BFP.

We're re-doing our backyard next weekend (and for free, to boot, - long story) and all I keep thinking of is how I get to sit and enjoy our new deck when I'm pregnant. I can't wait. I've never felt this way before, but I feel like we're headed for better times, my husband and I. I'm hoping I can keep up my positive attitude once I start the IVF. Hope you're each having a wonderfully positive moment or two in this roller coaster of a journey to being a mother or a mother again.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

I was disappointed and sad today cuz I don't have any symptoms at all... My boobs are bigger not sore. I am very fine. I try to have some hope cuz some people do not have nay symptoms... My RE told me to change to endometrin suppository 3x a day on 7pd3dt cuz I can't handle PIO. I am also estrace 3x a day. You will be better. Lets be positive! We are almost there.
    I hate this whole thing. I had cramping yesterday so bad I thought my period was coming at any moment!

On Monday my prog/estrogen was tested. They don't call unless you need to change something. Well they didn't call. (good news) BUT the next day they called (forgot my sunglasses) she said my levels look awesome.

BUT THEN the cramping. It was so bad yesterday, I called the ivf nurse. She prescribed me prometrium to take at night. said might be a good thing.

I find myself praying everytime I go to the bathroom and whipe.

saw my acupuncturist today. she started telling me not to worry I am young (33) and we can try again.

We have spent over 30k to make this happen so far. It makes me crazy when ppl say, oh just try again. UGH.

The 2ww, is fine. It's the 1ww, that kills you!

I am here for you, and wishing you the BEST OF LUCK! Hold tight! It is almost time. Love, Kellie

Thank you . Exciting to hear that your cycle is all lined up for next month as well. I'm hoping its a great one .

Mominw8ing - Hope you are feeling a bit better today. Glad DH was there for you. Your almost at the end of the wait now!
    Thank you. I do feel much better. Starting to prepare a game plan in case there is a next time. I am still very hopeful, but trying to be as prepared as possible, so I don't crash. thank you!

I am sorry about your break down and your fear. I totally understand you after I have been going through all these things... It's very tough and difficult. You are not alone, friend. I will pray for you to Let's hang in there 3 more days!
    Thanks, Misty. Isn't it the worst?

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Hang in there, you'll pep up in a while. You're growing a little person inside you, of course you're tired all the time! So glad the is strong!!! Praying for you and our LO all the time. I agree tht it is nice to have the option of the u/s because it is calming when you know everything is OK. Just hang in and get all the rest you can! I love hearing hwo you are doing so please keep posting in here!

I'm so sorry the symptoms are driving you crazy!!! But MOnday is just around the corner. I hope it comes quickly and you get your BFP! I know it s's impossible, but just try not to stress.

Thanks, Momma! Your numbers are amazing!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I know you're stressing, but try to enjoy it too. I know it seems impossible, but you have to enjoy every moment, even when you're worrying. PRaying for you and baby and can't wait for the 19th!!!

Thanks, Helene. We're very excited about it. Really hoping this new doctor is the key to a pregnancy! Sorry about DD and DH fighting. Hopefully they will sort it out and leave you out of it. Glad the baby is doing well!

Oh yeah, try not to read too much on the internet...it can have great information but also scare the pants off you! Glad your follies are looking good. Can't wait until your next scan so they can see how they're progressing.

Lots of hugs and love being sent your way. Hope today is a better day for you.
    SoBe, Cakega -

Hi and to everyone else!

AFM - just started my cycle yesterday. SO next cycle, is IVF! YAY. Have a good weekend ladies!
    Thank you so much! Good luck with your IVF! Congrats on getting started!

Thanks, Misty. Isn't it the worst?
    It's pretty bad, especially with PIO... You know I mean ?
    I am kinda of trying to relax, without worries... What can I change with all the worries that I have? Nothing... I can't change anything.... We are so close, 2 more days!
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-07-2010 at 11:47 PM.

I hate this whole thing. I had cramping yesterday so bad I thought my period was coming at any moment!

On Monday my prog/estrogen was tested. They don't call unless you need to change something. Well they didn't call. (good news) BUT the next day they called (forgot my sunglasses) she said my levels look awesome.

BUT THEN the cramping. It was so bad yesterday, I called the ivf nurse. She prescribed me prometrium to take at night. said might be a good thing.

saw my acupuncturist today. she started telling me not to worry I am young (33) and we can try again.

We have spent over 30k to make this happen so far. It makes me crazy when ppl say, oh just try again. UGH.

I am here for you, and wishing you the BEST OF LUCK! Hold tight! It is almost time. Love, Kellie
    Kellie
    I thought today I may have period soon. I usually don't get cramping when I get period. I am sorry that you have some cramping. I think your symptoms are telling to your body that something has been changed.(I think that's a good sign) Don't worry too much.
    Sometimes I get more stress b/c other ppl, but I know they care about me. I believe that we will be a MOTHER someday.
    I will pray for
    Thank you for your love and support. I get a lot of encouragement and I feel that I am not alone with this tough IVF process!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Misty and Kellie~ Thinking about you this weekend! Don't stress too much! Monday is almost here!

Thank you, it's very close... I don't think I can have good sleep on Sunday.

So sorry, Misty. Those darn symptoms are chancing all the time. And the more youtry to pin them down, the more slippery they become. EVeryone reacts differently to a pregnancy. Hang in there, your beta is almost here.

Of course you are - the 2 WW is such a hard and scary thing to do through! It is impossible to get through it without worrying, especially with what we have to go through to get pregnant. Praying you can find something to keep yourself occupied the next two days, so you aren't staring at your body, focusing on every twinge. I wish there was something I could say to make your worry disappear. You can get through this! We're all here to support you and we're all praying for your BFP.

HI to everyone and hope you're all having a good Saturday. H&H 9 months to our IVF success stories here in the room and wishing that same H&H 9 months for all the rest of us still waiting for our BFP.

We're re-doing our backyard next weekend (and for free, to boot, - long story) and all I keep thinking of is how I get to sit and enjoy our new deck when I'm pregnant. I can't wait. I've never felt this way before, but I feel like we're headed for better times, my husband and I. I'm hoping I can keep up my positive attitude once I start the IVF. Hope you're each having a wonderfully positive moment or two in this roller coaster of a journey to being a mother or a mother again.
    Thank you for your advices and support! I may have too much time to imagine every possible things.
    I know I will try again(never give up!!)with you guys if it doesn't work.(the worst case)
    My RE freezed two blastocysts. Good luck with backyard work!
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-08-2010 at 12:32 AM.

Kellie and Misty, you girls are almost there. One more day. Hang in there. Praying for you both!!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

You've been on a total symptom roller coaster, Kelli! And your acupuncturist IS right, I'm 37, so being 33 is a big asset. But of course you don't want to try again, you want this to be it and I'm praying it is. It is hard not to get upset about the money. We've spent about the same amount, but you know? At least we're lucky to be able to give this procedure a shot, even if we are scrimping and saving everything we have to do so. Even though we're working like mad to get this money together to try, some people don't even have that option. Don't look to the next time right now, you might not have to to do it again and sometimes thinking about h enext time can make you crazy when you don't know the answer to your current situation. Just hang in there and think about your DH and your journey together. It shows amazing love and strength that you two have endured all this together. It means you and he love each other very much and are going to be great parents to your baby.

Thank you so much! Good luck with your IVF! Congrats on getting started!
    Awww, thanks! Praying for your Hope tomorrow is here before you know it! BFP!!!.

Thank you for your advices and support! I may have too much time to imagine every possible things.
    I know I will try again(never give up!!)with you guys if it doesn't work.(the worst case)
    My RE freezed two blastocysts. Good luck with backyard work!
    Awww...hang in there. You can do it. Only 1 day left. You're lucky to have two frosties in your back pocket. I hope you won't need them any time soon!

Kellie and Misty, you girls are almost there. One more day. Hang in there. Praying for you both!!!
    How are you doing Rhonda? Any word on your donor's progress?

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday.

Thank you Rhonda. Right back at ya! Tomorrow we will know for sure. Then I can plan my life. Thanks again for all of your support!

You've been on a total symptom roller coaster, Kelli! And your acupuncturist IS right, I'm 37, so being 33 is a big asset. But of course you don't want to try again, you want this to be it and I'm praying it is. It is hard not to get upset about the money. We've spent about the same amount, but you know? At least we're lucky to be able to give this procedure a shot, even if we are scrimping and saving everything we have to do so. Even though we're working like mad to get this money together to try, some people don't even have that option. Don't look to the next time right now, you might not have to to do it again and sometimes thinking about h enext time can make you crazy when you don't know the answer to your current situation. Just hang in there and think about your DH and your journey together. It shows amazing love and strength that you two have endured all this together. It means you and he love each other very much and are going to be great parents to your baby.

Awww, thanks! Praying for your Hope tomorrow is here before you know it! BFP!!!.

Awww...hang in there. You can do it. Only 1 day left. You're lucky to have two frosties in your back pocket. I hope you won't need them any time soon!

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday.
    Thank you. Did I mention, we don't have any frosties? since my doc did the 5 day transfer, the other (2) didn't make it. I guess I got all wrapped up and crazy thinking about starting from scratch if needed again.

I am ready to know and move forward. I wish I wasn't so scared and could just poas. Would end all of this right now! But I am a huge scardy cat. Anyway, Thank you again!

Good Luck Misty and Kellie!! Almost there!

How is everyone else doing??

My RE upped my dosage of Menopur from 37.5 to 112. I also started Ganirelix last night.. not sure what all of this means, but I am trusting my docs.. My estrogen today was around 1100..and lining at 9.5. Everyday monitoring now, as my biggest follicle is at 15..
    Last edited by 32ellah; 08-08-2010 at 04:52 PM.

Thank you. Did I mention, we don't have any frosties? since my doc did the 5 day transfer, the other (2) didn't make it. I guess I got all wrapped up and crazy thinking about starting from scratch if needed again.

I am ready to know and move forward. I wish I wasn't so scared and could just poas. Would end all of this right now! But I am a huge scardy cat. Anyway, Thank you again!
    I probably missed that post when I wasn't on every day. I'm so sorry about your embies not making it to freeze. We didn't have any frosties last time (six didn't make it to freeze). I know it can add a lot pressure when there aren't any. But again, you cant start thinking about that yet. You just have to get to your beta tomorrow. I'm scared of POAS, too, so you're not alone!! Hopefully tonight passes quickly and you get your results tomorrow ASAP. Praying for your and sending you lots of

My RE upped my dosage of Menopur from 37.5 to 112. I also started Ganirelix last night.. not sure what all of this means, but I am trusting my docs.. My estrogen today was around 1100..and lining at 9.5. Everyday monitoring now, as my biggest follicle is at 15..
    Good luck with everything and keep us posted on the progress of your follies! Sending you lots of

Hi, Kellie. Sorry about no frosties, but you got stronger blastcysts. I planed to do POAS tonight, but I became a chicken. I am scared to do POAS... Let's hang in there one more day!

Thank you. Good luck for your stim. I had 150 menopur and ganirelix, too. I think you are doing great!!

Thank you!! I became a chicken. I don't think I will do POAS. I am scared to see a negative result.

Thank you. Today I met a friend who had 2 failed IVF last year and she is pregnant naturally... I heard about these stories from people, but I am excited to have one close to me.
    I believe miracles, so I want to have faith that we all can do it!

Ladies, good luck today with your betas!!! I'm praying for you!! !!!!

nostoppingme - well it's hard to stay out of the fights when my dd says to my dh "I am not speaking to you!!" so I guess next time I will just say well I guess the conversation is over then She just came back from visiting my mother's and got a computer. Oh those darn things she is so bad with those... oh well

Hope you get all the info you want from your donor. So it's this week right? Oh my you are so close honey I can't wait dear.

32ellah - good luck with your ER ... can't wait to see the outcome. Well 15 follies will probabably give you a nice 12 at ER and probably 10 Fertilize... that would be awesome girl... keep it up.

HighHopesMama - so you started your cycle already boy that was fast... wow it's going to be so much fun once you right in it. You go girl! Lots of baby dust!!

Ourou - 19 follies going strong that is fantastic... ER WEd or Fri my God you are almost there ... you must be so over the wall. Hope the injections are going ok for you dear. Lots of baby dust your way also

Southern - Hope they figure out your cycle and how it will work best for you dear. Good luck with it all.

mistyone1 - you are almost there girl hand in there you are doing good don't worry about no feelings ok I never feel anything until the baby starts kicking So did you do your HPT... oh I want to know !!!

mominw8ting - hope you get your result soon cause the 2ww seams to be killing you at the end poor thing!! so sorry... keep the faith ok.

BETA day today good luck everyone can't wait to hear the good news.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Thinking about you Kellie and Misty....praying for you!

Had my beta at 7:50 this morning. They will call me between 12-2pm EST. I am literally sick to my stomach. I am mostly positive with the cramping and the lovely spotting that started that this is a negative.

I have been living half a life for over 3 years. This is the worst.

Love you all. thanks for your support/kindness and friendship. No matter the outcome, I will keep you all posted. Love, Kell

Kellie & Misty...I'm sitting on the end of my seat today just wondering how things are going!!! I know you won't get your calls until later today, but I am praying so hard that you get your BFP's!!! Sending you BOTH tons of

Hopefully you don't need those frosties Kellie!

They upped your Menopur to be more aggressive with the growth & maturity of your follicles and they started Ganirelix to prevent you from ovulating. You are getting very close to your trigger shot! Normally when I get Ganirelix I am about 3 days out from trigger! Your estrogen & lining are perfect. Everything sounds wonderful!!

I'm doing great, thanks! No word yet on my donor...

Hi, Kellie. Sorry about no frosties, but you got stronger blastcysts. I planed to do POAS tonight, but I became a chicken. I am scared to do POAS... Let's hang in there one more day!

I became a chicken. I don't think I will do POAS. I am scared to see a negative result.

Today I met a friend who had 2 failed IVF last year and she is pregnant naturally... I heard about these stories from people, but I am excited to have one close to me.
    I believe miracles, so I want to have faith that we all can do it!
    I know you are scared of a negative result, but I'm praying hard you will be so relieved today when you get your call and it's a . This journey is so uncertain and it has many ups & downs & curves, but that is what makes it so amazing. Some folks go through the IVF journey (like your friend) only to end up conceiving naturally on their own. Sometimes the IVF journey just shows how determined we are and God puts it all into perspective on His clock and in His own way. I had a friend who had 3 failed IUI's and a failed IVF (her embies didn't make it to transfer so it was cancelled after retrieval). She got pregnant within 2 months of the failed IVF. I have another friend whose first baby was an IVF miracle (one try) and now she is pregnant with her second baby...conceived naturally. The wife of one of my employees had 3 failed IUI's and got pregnant on her own after they started planning IVF. Since then, she has delivered 3 sons (can't STOP getting pregnant). My brother and his wife had IVF and got pregnant the first try and delivered a perfect baby boy. Since then she has had a hysterectomy and breast cancer, so they were very fortunate to have had success with IVF 2 years ago and were able to experience being pregnant and delivering a child together. Our journeys are all very different, but then all so similar!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!