Page 584 of 593 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574582583584585586 ... LastLast
Results 17,491 to 17,520 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Oh, I will inquire at my Monday appointment with the IVF nurse regarding how the donor is doing with her stims. I doubt they will tell me details like # of follies & sizes. More than likely they will just state she is reacting well and we are on target for the projected retrieval. I'm good with what I know for now!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Had light cramping. My boobs are big and sore. Strange back aches but they are gone. I am scared to death. Scared to death! I won't poas. No way. Too chicken. Plus I stopped buying them a long time ago.
    Don't read too much into symptoms or lack of symptoms. You just hang in there and try not to stress. You're doing a great job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    Congrats!! great number

Highhopesmama- Thank you for babydust!!
    You're welcome!

Bmelissa - congrats on yoru beta #'s!!! I missed that posting!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post

[

HighHopesMama - Girl you work way too hard! You gotta get some vaca in before your IVF! I did the Lupron flare and it was a terrible cycle FOR ME! I was told it is not good for advanced maternal age women. One of the other IVF Sisters from last year also had a terrible reaction...but like me, she was 40+ too. I think it just depends on the patient. Good luck & I hope it works for you!! I have not done growth hormones though.

OK that completely scares me! But hopefully everyone reacts differently to stimming and this will work for me. Maybe the growth hormones will help...I'll keep you posted. And as far as work goes, I'm already not doing many of the things I am supposed to do because I flat out refuse to get stressed before our IVF. I'm leaving now at 6:30pm at the latest and I've told my boss he needs to bring someone in to help because I cannot cover all the projects they keep heaping on me. I'm taking it literally hour by hour, so I don't get overwhelmed with my work tasks and I'm sure to take breaks every few hours to walk away from it all. Meditating at night and journaling are helping me prepare for everything, too. Now if I can only stop worrying about the Lupron Flare protocol...well, you know what? I can't worry about it. I'll ask my RE again when I meet her, but that clinic has such a high success rate if that is what she recommends, I trust her so I feel like I need to not worry and give it a full shot. Let's pray it works!

AFM - I don't have information any on how our donor is doing. Tomorrow is SD4 and she goes for b/w and u/s. The meds came yesterday and I dropped them off to my clinic so she will get them tomorrow.

I'm feeling great. I'm up to 4 estrogen patches and I go in on Monday for u/s and b/w. I should hear by then a confirmed retrieval date. I'm so excited!
    Can't wait to hear how your u/s and b/w go on Monday. I'm so excited you're finally here!

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post

highhopesmama - how are you doing iwth your cycle ;)

Helene
    I don't cycle until September - I just got the protocol. I'm very excited to begin next month! Hope you are doing well!

I think folks have forgotten about the IVF success stories thread. Hopefully the recent BFP's (bMelissa & Cakegal) will post their stories. I will GLADLY record mine when my time comes!

I have to go check it out - where is it?

AFM-
    I am so proud of myself...I have NOT gotten a sneak peek of my donor even though she had an appt today at 8am!!

Projected retrieval date is Friday the 13th!!! I will likely also have my IVIG scheduled for that morning. Only a week away ladies!
    Good on YOU, Rhonda! I'm proud of you, too. YAY!!! Friday is just around the corner!!!

I hope everyone is having a great day. Sending you all lots of and
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    I can't wait for our cycle to start. I've started a journal to our baby thank to your wonderful idea. I write in it every night after I watch the stars for about 30 minutes. Those two things are wonderful stress reducers! How are you feeling, Momma?? Everything OK?
    I need to start a journal, too. I'm so tired everyday, though. I'm doing well, and baby is right on track..I just suffer from extreme exhaustion.. Have to take a nap just from taking a shower! OB says that's normal. Hopefully my energy level will pick up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    rss73-Can't wait til Monday. Should I cheat with HPT on Sunday night??
    YES!!!! But, don't forget, it might be too early, but it might not be. and TONS of !!!

Rachel - I am proud of my self control! Actually, I'm kinda shocked! I think I'm actually afraid to see this woman because of something one of the prior egg recipients had said and the more I thought about it the more I didn't want to see another person when I looked at my babies.
    I remember her saying that and it affected me, too. I'm still proud of your self control!

AFM-
    I am so proud of myself...I have NOT gotten a sneak peek of my donor even though she had an appt today at 8am!!

Projected retrieval date is Friday the 13th!!! I will likely also have my IVIG scheduled for that morning. Only a week away ladies!
    Only a week away!! I can't believe it's already here! Can't wait!!!

Is there another spot people are posting their ivf success stories? I see it ends in April. I love reading them so wasn't sure if I'm missing a new place!
    I love those, too. I've read them all a few times! I haven't posted yet, because I'm afraid of jinxing myself...I want to wait til the 2nd trimester at least. But, if you want me to give you my low-down PM me.

AFM - I have to share and I hope you don't mind. I just don't really feel at home in the DD room like I do here. I had my 9 week appointment with my OB and they indulged me with another u/s. We have a nice strong heartbeat, everything is on track and it's starting to look more like a baby! The little arm and leg buds were moving around, too. So cute!! I just pray it sticks. I have my next u/s on Sept 1st, but my OB said if I want any u/s between now and then (3.5 weeks away) I should just call and they will get me in. The theory is that seeing the baby makes the mother more confident and the baby grows better when the mother isn't stressed wondering if it's ok. Of course I'm paying out of pocket for these luxuries, and I'm going to try to make it to the next one, but it's nice to know I can call and have one without an emergency if I feel anxious.
    Last edited by rss73; 08-05-2010 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    I need to start a journal, too. I'm so tired everyday, though. I'm doing well, and baby is right on track..I just suffer from extreme exhaustion.. Have to take a nap just from taking a shower! OB says that's normal. Hopefully my energy level will pick up soon!

AFM - I have to share and I hope you don't mind. I just don't really feel at home in the DD room like I do here. I had my 9 week appointment with my OB and they indulged me with another u/s. We have a nice strong heartbeat, everything is on track and it's starting to look more like a baby! The little arm and leg buds were moving around, too. So cute!! I just pray it sticks. I have my next u/s on Sept 1st, but my OB said if I want any u/s between now and then (3.5 weeks away) I should just call and they will get me in. The theory is that seeing the baby makes the mother more confident and the baby grows better when the mother isn't stressed wondering if it's ok. Of course I'm paying out of pocket for these luxuries, and I'm going to try to make it to the next one, but it's nice to know I can call and have one without an emergency if I feel anxious.
    Awww, your OB sounds very sensitive to your needs and that is awesome! I am so happy that you are right on track and your LO has a strong HB. I know you are tired, exhausted, still a bit on the worry side, but things are going perfectly normal and that is such a relief!! You are always home here with us because you went through SO MUCH to get where you are today. Hang around as long as you like!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Had mini break down today. Started cramping and thought the worst. Dh took me in his arms and let me cry. I'm petrified of a negative outcome. Petrified. Today is 8dp5dt. Small milestone. Last ivf started bleeding on day 8dp3dt. I pray every time I pee that there won't be blood. The wait is the hardest part. I am keeping busy at the beach with my family and my three little nieces. Everyone has been waiting on me. Haven't lifted a finger. My nieces aren't happy I can't hold them. But I told them I have a bad back! Anyway... 4 to go!

As far as I know the trigger should not increase the risk of multiples, but since the Clomid can produce multiple mature follies, it can increase your risk of multiples depending on how many follies you produce. Since your Dr will be doing a u/s, he will be able to tell you how many mature follies you have, and you can always opt to cancel a cycle if you produce too many follies and are worried about multiples.

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Cakegal - I just wanted to stop by and say a big congrats!!!!

Can't wait to see some more BFP news in here!
    Thank you Heather! I've been stalking you a bit myself.

AFM-

That's like in no time at all! So excited for you,can't wait to see your BFP!

So happy about your little baby Rachel! Hearing you talk about him just makes me happy! (Yes,I feel it is a boy) I too feel like you in that a DD room just seems odd. I've been here for a while(even before I officially joined). I feel funny posting in other places. It's almost like I'm too scared to be happy sometimes,for something I have wanted for so long. I just know that all you girls in here get it. Nothing against the other ladies. It's just different for us. You sound like you have a really great doctor that knows you need a little extra reassurance.(Even if it is out of your own pocket ) Happy and stress free pregnancy dear!

Had mini break down today. Started cramping and thought the worst. Dh took me in his arms and let me cry. I'm petrified of a negative outcome. Petrified. Today is 8dp5dt. Small milestone. Last ivf started bleeding on day 8dp3dt. I pray every time I pee that there won't be blood. The wait is the hardest part. I am keeping busy at the beach with my family and my three little nieces. Everyone has been waiting on me. Haven't lifted a finger. My nieces aren't happy I can't hold them. But I told them I have a bad back! Anyway... 4 to go!
    Oh you poor thing. I'm so sorry. I know this is a hard time for you. Take care of yourself. I had a lot of cramping at 8 days. Keep your chin up. This is going to happen for you! Now is one of the times your faith will be tested more than any other. Praying for you! Monday is almost here,I feel some good numbers coming! Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    New cycle, New protocol. Will start taking BCP's this month and begin short Lupron cycle. After that I will start with a higher dose of menopur and follistim. Last cycle I was on stims for 13 days, RE says he prefers 10 days.

RE complemented us on doing our research. We actually had a list of questions and concerns. This time around I felt confident and empowered. Although its a month away, RE scheduled ER for 9/29
    So glad you've got a new plan. It really does make a huge difference in how you feel going in when you really know what's going on. I know when we were going to do IVF 4 years ago we knew absolutely nothing compared to this time. Thanks a great deal to the ladies on this board! Knowledge is power! Can't wait to stalk you my friend!

Michelle~ Don't forget to take time for yourself! Miss seeing you on here more.

Misty~ Monday will be here soon! Thinking about you!

So sorry if I forgot anyone. A blanket of to all!

AFM~ Had my 3rd beta today. Monday's number was 900....today is 4154!! I'm kind of in shock. That's good I know. But would it be considered high? I'm trying to stay positive about everything. It's just not easy for me. I feel like I'm going to worry and make myself miserable the entire time. I've waited so long for this and now I'm just scared of everything. My husband is ecstatic but I feel like if I get too excited I'll be jinxed.*sigh* My first u/s is the 19th. Perhaps I will be more jolly after that. Looking for more BFPs here,I feel some coming....

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    I took another test this morning and it was a little darker than yesterdays!!!! I think this is a BFP!!! I posted a pic in STC, and in April DD. I am so excited and nervous all at the same time!!! I can't believe it, I wasn't sure I could ever get pg but here it is!!

Thanks so much ladies for all of your support, you are so amazing and I hope you are all right behind me with your BFP's!!!
    I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    As far as I know the trigger should not increase the risk of multiples, but since the Clomid can produce multiple mature follies, it can increase your risk of multiples depending on how many follies you produce. Since your Dr will be doing a u/s, he will be able to tell you how many mature follies you have, and you can always opt to cancel a cycle if you produce too many follies and are worried about multiples.
    Thank you so much for your help! I am beyond relieved, and pretty excited about our process, well as excited as you could be about fertility issues.
    Congrats on your BFP, sorry I didn't catch that earlier!
    Do you mind if I ask how many IUI's you had to go through?

Kelly 31/ DH- Ian 34/ DS-Jared 3.5 TTC # 2 since 12/08 - 3 M/C'sMy Ovulation Chart

nostoppingme - wow so the ER might be next week wow you are so close girl I am getting so exited I can just imagine how you are feeling Yoo hoo!! I don't see why they would not tell you how your donor is doing. When I did my cycle they told me everything and all the follies sizes etc. But I am sure she is doing great!!!

HighHopesMama - ok so next month you start... that is going to be fun... you are so patient girl

rss - well glad baby is good. You should get a dropplet and you could hear your baby's heartbeat everyday so you don't have to worry. I got mine on Ebay for $10 dollars

mominw8ting - poor dear I am sorry you felt cramping. But no blood no bad news. so I guess you are not doing HPT right? You would know for sure... why wait the agony when you could know now... anyhow you are very strong and I will continu praying that this little one is in there and growing. Hugs!!

cakegal - wow you are doing so good girl and I think your betas are fantastic. Very strong little on in there... good for you and happy none eventful 8 months.

AFM - nothing much other then daughter and dh fighting I am holding up good and baby is kicking away like there is no tomorrow. What a happy little man !!

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

I know it's tough. You can't help but have those moments, but stay strong. You are so close & I personally think the cramping is a good sign...your uterus stretching. If you see spotting, don't freak out! You know that can be a sign of implantation...maybe you have two of them implanting and it's taking more out of you! Enjoy the beach and family. They are doing the right thing waiting on you, so let them do it and just try to get through the next 3 days. Monday is around the corner! This is NOT your last cycle...so don't compare the two. You had a 5dt this time and that in itself is a wonderful thing because you know those embabies are strong!!

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    AFM~ Had my 3rd beta today. Monday's number was 900...today is 4154!! I'm kind of in shock. That's good I know. But would it be considered high? I'm trying to stay positive about everything. It's just not easy for me. I feel like I'm going to worry and make myself miserable the entire time. I've waited so long for this and now I'm just scared of everything. My husband is ecstatic but I feel like if I get too excited I'll be jinxed.*sigh* My first u/s is the 19th. Perhaps I will be more jolly after that. Looking for more BFPs here,I feel some coming....
    Girl, those numbers are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I know you are shocked because it's a sign you might be carrying multiples! Forget the bad thoughts and jinxing and blah blah blah! You are soooo knocked up and you will be so happy when you see your LO(s) heartbeat(s) on the 19th!!! Enjoy knowing you are pregnant & as long as you have no extreme pain (signs of tubal pregnancy), you have NOTHING to worry about! I'm so darn happy for you I could do flips! Now you stop being so scary and get happy too!!!

AFM - nothing much other then daughter and dh fighting I am holding up good and baby is kicking away like there is no tomorrow. What a happy little man !!

Helene
    Well you just have an awesome clinic to work with! My folks are so tight mouthed even when it's MY cycle, so I know they will be as bad with giving me info on my donor. They don't realize it increases anxiety to know little...they think you will start making yourself crazy with too much. They got it backwards! Geez. Any hoot, I'm good because I know she is a pro at injections (having done such a great job on her last donor cycle a couple of months ago). I just hope the other recipient couple left enough eggies in the poor girl for my cycle being they are pretty close together! LOL

I can't wait to have a bun in my oven so I can feel my baby kicking! DH and DD will work it out. Just stay out the middle. Keep neutral so they can't pull you into their fighting. You got an LO to worry about and the rest will work itself out.

32ellah- How was your appt yesterday? Did they tell you how many follies you are working with? How are the injections going? Hope you are keeping calm and growing those follies! KUP

Ourou- Good luck at your appt tomorrow. I'm gonna be really busy all day with moving furniture at my house, my sisters house, my parents house & one of my friends house, so I won't get on line until the evening (if I'm not too pooped). Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you!!

Mistyone1- Best of luck Monday on your beta. Just gotta get through the weekend. Did you decide whether you would do an HPT on Sunday??? I'll be praying for you!!

32ellah- How was your appt yesterday? Did they tell you how many follies you are working with? How are the injections going? Hope you are keeping calm and growing those follies! KUP

Ourou- Good luck at your appt tomorrow. I'm gonna be really busy all day with moving furniture at my house, my sisters house, my parents house & one of my friends house, so I won't get on line until the evening (if I'm not too pooped). Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you!!

Mistyone1- Best of luck Monday on your beta. Just gotta get through the weekend. Did you decide whether you would do an HPT on Sunday??? I'll be praying for you!!

Hey there! We may have the ER around the same time next week!! I am glad there are several of us going through this! It sounds like you have an awesome donor there!

AFM: I went in this morning again (every other day now).. they said everything seems to be progressing.. I think today is Day 6, but only 5 days of stims so far and I think they counted 15 follicles..Im trying so hard not to get caught up on the number, but its hard not analyzing..

Another thing is, I keep reading things on the internet, but sometimes things can be so darn discouraging.. I am so trying to be positive!!

Hang in there.. I think the last week of not knowing and waiting is the worst...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredsmom View Post
    Thank you so much for your help! I am beyond relieved, and pretty excited about our process, well as excited as you could be about fertility issues.
    Congrats on your BFP, sorry I didn't catch that earlier!
    Do you mind if I ask how many IUI's you had to go through?
    You might not want to ask me that! We did a total of 7 IUI's. The first one with Clomid, but my lining was so thin that I don't think it really had much chance of working. 4 with Femara and Dexamethasone, all BFN. I got my BFP on my 2nd Follistim IUI! All of my IUI's used an Ovidrel trigger, and u/s monitoring.

Thank you!

Let's see. If I had any advise on how to not be nervous,you should not take it from me! Find you something to occupy your time. Something brainless to do every now and then. Mine were word puzzles. An hour flew by before I knew it. It really helped! Hope your appointment went well today. Looking forward to hearing your report!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    32ellah~ Hang in there. They will be checking the # of follies developing and measuring them. . .even after only 3 days of stims the number you have is a very good indicator; although more could develop. They will also check your hormone levels to make sure they are w/in range according the # of follies developing.

AFM~ 3rd beta was 1242.8 up from 220 last Friday!!
    This is late, but CONGRATS on some AWESOME NUMBERS

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Hey there! We may have the ER around the same time next week!! I am glad there are several of us going through this! It sounds like you have an awesome donor there!

AFM: I went in this morning again (every other day now).. they said everything seems to be progressing.. I think today is Day 6, but only 5 days of stims so far and I think they counted 15 follicles..Im trying so hard not to get caught up on the number, but its hard not analyzing..

Another thing is, I keep reading things on the internet, but sometimes things can be so darn discouraging.. I am so trying to be positive!!
    Sounds like you are doing great so far! 15 is wonderful, but I agree, don't get caught up on the numbers. Just gotta get them all ripe and you might even get a few more over the next 5 days! Sounds like we may have our beta around the same time too. Awesome!! Hope you have a great weekend and KUP on your every other day appts. I can live through you with your updates since I don't get details on my donors progress! (won't stop me from asking them though...)

Sounds like you are doing great so far! 15 is wonderful, but I agree, don't get caught up on the numbers. Just gotta get them all ripe and you might even get a few more over the next 5 days! Sounds like we may have our beta around the same time too. Awesome!! Hope you have a great weekend and KUP on your every other day appts. I can live through you with your updates since I don't get details on my donors progress! (won't stop me from asking them though...)
    so will they give you updates or do you have to wait for the specific ER day?

Yes! Lets get through our transfers and betas together!! That is by far the most stressful time! Its good to know there are others here understand! Because no one else seems to!

Hang in there.. I think the last week of not knowing and waiting is the worst...
    Thank you. It truly is the worst. Every cramp, ache, sore boob, pimple is agonizing. I'm so happy Monday will be here soon, but petrified of the outcome. Thanks for your love and support!

Rhonda, thank you so much. I truly appreciate your love, support and kind words. I'm praying like mad for you too! It's almost here.

15 is a great number! Don't worry about a thing. Good luck with your er!

Hang in there, you'll pep up in a while. You're growing a little person inside you, of course you're tired all the time! So glad the is strong!!! Praying for you and our LO all the time. I agree tht it is nice to have the option of the u/s because it is calming when you know everything is OK. Just hang in and get all the rest you can! I love hearing hwo you are doing so please keep posting in here!

I'm so sorry the symptoms are driving you crazy!!! But MOnday is just around the corner. I hope it comes quickly and you get your BFP! I know it s's impossible, but just try not to stress.

Michelle~ Don't forget to take time for yourself! Miss seeing you on here more.

AFM~ Had my 3rd beta today. Monday's number was 900....today is 4154!! I'm kind of in shock. That's good I know. But would it be considered high? I'm trying to stay positive about everything. It's just not easy for me. I feel like I'm going to worry and make myself miserable the entire time. I've waited so long for this and now I'm just scared of everything. My husband is ecstatic but I feel like if I get too excited I'll be jinxed.*sigh* My first u/s is the 19th. Perhaps I will be more jolly after that. Looking for more BFPs here,I feel some coming....
    Thanks, Momma! Your numbers are amazing!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I know you're stressing, but try to enjoy it too. I know it seems impossible, but you have to enjoy every moment, even when you're worrying. PRaying for you and baby and can't wait for the 19th!!!

[
    HighHopesMama - ok so next month you start... that is going to be fun... you are so patient girl

Helene
    Thanks, Helene. We're very excited about it. Really hoping this new doctor is the key to a pregnancy! Sorry about DD and DH fighting. Hopefully they will sort it out and leave you out of it. Glad the baby is doing well!

Oh yeah, try not to read too much on the internet...it can have great information but also scare the pants off you! Glad your follies are looking good. Can't wait until your next scan so they can see how they're progressing.

Thank you. It truly is the worst. Every cramp, ache, sore boob, pimple is agonizing. I'm so happy Monday will be here soon, but petrified of the outcome. Thanks for your love and support!
    Lots of hugs and love being sent your way. Hope today is a better day for you.
    SoBe, Cakega -

Hi and to everyone else!

AFM - just started my cycle yesterday. SO next cycle, is IVF! YAY. Have a good weekend ladies!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Lots of action in here.

Great about your follicles 32ellah! (And keep away from the internet, except for APA of course!) It sounds like things are progressing nicely for you.

Great beta cakegal .

Thanks for thinking of my Rhonda. I hope all the furniture moving goes well today.

AFM: 19 follies! They are all reasonably similar in size as well, so thats excellent news . I think the biggest was about 15mm. We are looking at ER on either Wednesday or Friday. Next scan is on Monday, so I will know more then. Very excited, but trying not to get my hopes too high.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

So glad you've got a new plan. It really does make a huge difference in how you feel going in when you really know what's going on. I know when we were going to do IVF 4 years ago we knew absolutely nothing compared to this time. Thanks a great deal to the ladies on this board! Knowledge is power! Can't wait to stalk you my friend!
    Thank you sooooo much!! I'm taking each day one step at a time. I admire your courage to keep going on. So many times I thought about just giving up. Your BFP is truly inspirational and gives me hope beyond measure

Southern - so you are starting again... way to go girl. It's good you are doing your homework ;) Good luck to you this cycle.
    Yep. We're back at it. I feel good. No worries.

Great! Congrats and Keep us posted
    Sure thing!!!

Southern Belle - Welcome back!!! Praying this new cycle is the perfect one for you!! Sounds like a great one and good luck on starting back on BCP!
    Thanks Rhonda.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Congrats, SoBe!!! I'll be cycling in September, too. Good job on all your research and being prepared for your consult. Praying September is your lucky BFP month!
    We'll be cycle buddies

It seems like the RE was much more engaged since we came prepared. We use to rely on him for info and always walked away with more questions. He said I would be on Lupron during the next cycle, DH said, "long or short protocol." RE was like

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    AFM: 19 follies! They are all reasonably similar in size as well, so thats excellent news . I think the biggest was about 15mm. We are looking at ER on either Wednesday or Friday. Next scan is on Monday, so I will know more then. Very excited, but trying not to get my hopes too high. Hope everyone has a nice weekend
    That's WONDERFUL!!!!! 19 is perfect!! Good luck next week

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    That's WONDERFUL!!!!! 19 is perfect!! Good luck next week
    Thank you . Exciting to hear that your cycle is all lined up for next month as well. I'm hoping its a great one .

Mominw8ing - Hope you are feeling a bit better today. Glad DH was there for you. Your almost at the end of the wait now!

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Had light cramping. My boobs are big and sore. Strange back aches but they are gone. I am scared to death. Scared to death! I won't poas. No way. Too chicken. Plus I stopped buying them a long time ago.

Are you on pio and estrace? I am praying like mad too.
    I was disappointed and sad today cuz I don't have any symptoms at all... My boobs are bigger not sore. I am very fine. I try to have some hope cuz some people do not have nay symptoms... My RE told me to change to endometrin suppository 3x a day on 7pd3dt cuz I can't handle PIO. I am also estrace 3x a day. You will be better. Lets be positive! We are almost there.
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-06-2010 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    AFM: 19 follies! They are all reasonably similar in size as well, so thats excellent news . I think the biggest was about 15mm. We are looking at ER on either Wednesday or Friday. Next scan is on Monday, so I will know more then. Very excited, but trying not to get my hopes too high.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend
    That's awesome, 19 follies!! Glad to hear that good news. You are stim really well!!!!
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-06-2010 at 11:44 PM.