Page 583 of 593 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585 ... LastLast
Results 17,461 to 17,490 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    started mine on Sunday night too!!!
    Excellent, we will be going through this together . How are the injections going? Mine are still going well. When is your first scan? I'm going in on Saturday morning for mine. I hope our follies are growing well.

Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    Hi,
    I am feeling pretty sick(nausea) and tired b/c progestrone.(today is 5dp3dt).
    I hope its a wee baby in their making you sick, not just the progesterone. Good luck with the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Hi from vacation. Drove home this am for progesterone and estrogen check. They said they'd call me by 3pm if there is a problem. It's 308 and no call!
    No news is good news . Glad everything is ticking along for you well. Good luck to you as well .

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Ourou-Good luck on your stim!! I heard that light walking(about 30 mins a day) help a lot to grow your follies.

Cakegal - I am so exited for you what a wonderful news... Congratulations to you and your family ;) Sorry about the funeral dear in this time of joy. But you have an amazing number. Wow 256.8 is just fabulous you are really in for it girl. I think your progesterone is good girl. Mine was 12 at time of transfer and i was not even pg so sound great to me. So second beta is 900 wow that is so good... how many embies did you transfer again? 2 I believe right?

32ellah - well sorry to see you were feeling down a little girl I hope things are a little better now!

nostoppingme - wow sounds like a lot of work. Me all I am worried about is not gaining too much weight but a healthy gain and I can't even do that this time. i am just eating away every time I see the kids snack I snack too that is the hardest. I guess we all have something to work on Good luck dear. Sorry the meds are not there already but try to rest and not stress they will surely be there soon dear. Your exercise is amazing I can't even do one pushup just too week and old ;) your eating sound amazing too. That's what I do during the day I eat fruit only and a calcium product like mild or yogurt but I can't take breakfast I never did in a long time cause I would eat the whole bread every morning so now when I have breakfast I am sick. So I eat early like 11 or so and then drink a lot of juice. The problem is at night. My husband does the cooking so he is a very tall man so he makes pastas or rice or potatoes and then garlic bread or whater to fill up but me I can't eat all that and then he feels sad that I don't eat his meals so I eat it and then after bath the kids also have snack, junk of course (cause my dh buys it) and so if I am not hiding then I eat some too and problem..... My dh doesn't eat veggies specially fresh that really gets me. He opens a can of corn and stuff instead of making fresh and that's also another problem I have to deal with. But it will never be resolved of course.

so sorry the meds never got there it's always like that when you try and hold on and change something in your life for the better with tons of effort and then ops life gives you another challenge to test you. but you are strong and you can do it girl don't give up your change of life ok... hugs... You are stronger then me girl I would have been at the clinic good girl you are ;) Glad your RE was able to help in there delaying you ordering the meds hope you are feeling better now dear.

Ourou - oh dear yes AF sure is drag when you are waiting for her. Hope she shows up soon for you. So you are starting without AF then... good glad you are on your way now... keep it up girl...

Southern - welcome back hope you had a nice holliday.

mistyone - omg I am so sorry you feel sick dear. boy oh boy and if you are preggo you will need to be doing this a while girl... hang in there ok... so sorry againg.

mominw8ting - oh dear you sound pg... can't wait to see a hpt + for you dear. good luck girl.

AFM - Well we had a 3 day weekend this week so of course I had to clear out the garage with all the boxes that were in my daughter's room. So we got all the computer figured out and sleeping habits etc. A few fights of course specially between dh and my dd is to be expected. But I think once things settles down and there are no more rules to put in place things will calm down. My little one was not sure what to think of this stranger in the house? He tried smiling but was really not sure about it too funny!! So now that the piece of the puzzle missing is found we can move on...

Glad for all the great news going on here ... you girls rock...

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    bmelissa - Didn't you have your second beta yesterday?
    Hey girl, So far so good. I'm waiting to hear back from my 3rd beta today.
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

Rhonda~ glad everything worked out with the meds!! I think I missed the section on why you could see some pics of donors and no pics of others. . .cause I thought I remember seeing a couple of pics. hmmm. anyway, that is some serious temptation to do a little stalking at the clinic. I think I would have, but I don't have the strongest self control either. LOL!!

Rhonda, it's almost time!

Ourou, best of luck with stimming!

Bmelissa, good luck with beta results

Secaly, hi

Cake, great work momma.

Hi, southern belle

32ella, grow follies grow

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Stalking!!! Best of luck to you with your IVF cycle!!!
    Thank you Katie I am so nervous!!! I hope you are doing well! I am thinking about you

mominw- thank you
    ourou-yes, I think we are on the same schedule!! Hope your shots arent too painful!
    rhonda- sounds like you are on your way!
    Southern Belle- Hi and good luck on Wed!
    BFP ladies- congrats!
    AFM- trying not to get too nervous here..any advice???...maybe its these crazy meds...today will be day 3 of stims and tomorrow morning I go in for b/w and u/s..what will they be looking for tomorrow????

32ellah~ Hang in there. They will be checking the # of follies developing and measuring them. . .even after only 3 days of stims the number you have is a very good indicator; although more could develop. They will also check your hormone levels to make sure they are w/in range according the # of follies developing.

AFM~ 3rd beta was 1242.8 up from 220 last Friday!!

So much happening here! Still buried at work but wanted to pop in and wish you all baby dust and good luck.
    Cakegal - your numbers are amazing! Congrats, Mama!!! You're WAY knocked up!!!
    32ellah & Ourou - good luck stimming!!!
    Rachel -
    Bmelissa - How you feeing Momma?
    Helene

Rhonda - so glad everything worked out with the meds - what a mess! I cna't believe your finally here, preparing for your cycle!!! Congrats, Rhonda!!!

Wishing you all and lots of

I'm sorry I'm not here often - I am swamped at work and unhappily busy the mnth before my IVF. Doing my best to stay calm and not get stressed. Found out I'm on the Lupron flare protocol with growth hormones (anyone done that before?) and am trying to get my Compassionate Care info in for approval.

Take care ladies. Even though I'm not posting regularly, you are in my thoughts every day.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Mistyone1, when's your beta? I'm Monday. I'm praying like crazy.

Sorry I don't have a chance to read through all the posts for an answer, but I am hoping someone could help me.

I start IUI in October, but started clomid and estradil, and progest. this month, and next to help get my cycles to par.
    Hubby has low and slow spermies, so if it doesn't happen on it's own the next two months, all of our money is going into October, November and December. (YIKES)
    Since I O normally like clockwork on CD 17, we were going to IUI the day before or the day of, and the Doctor wants me to trigger as well as clomid to insure we don't miss our window....has anyone heard of this? Does it actually work?
    We had to cut back on some of the costs, since my insurance doesn't cover IUI, it was going to be about 1400 a month. So we went with a fee for service plan. We are going to do one ultrasound a couple days before O to see the follies (250), then pay (400 for IUI and wash), plus trigger and other meds (250).
    Sorry, lots of information here, but I need feedback, as I have never done this before, and I am scared to mess this up.

Kelly 31/ DH- Ian 34/ DS-Jared 3.5 TTC # 2 since 12/08 - 3 M/C'sMy Ovulation Chart

My first beta is on Monday, too!! I don't have any symptoms at all... Little disappointment... Do you have any symptoms?? I will pray for you & me for

BFP ladies- congrats!
    AFM- trying not to get too nervous here..any advice???...maybe its these crazy meds...today will be day 3 of stims and tomorrow morning I go in for b/w and u/s..what will they be looking for tomorrow????
    Thank you!

Let's see. If I had any advise on how to not be nervous,you should not take it from me! Find you something to occupy your time. Something brainless to do every now and then. Mine were word puzzles. An hour flew by before I knew it. It really helped! Hope your appointment went well today. Looking forward to hearing your report!

New cycle, New protocol. Will start taking BCP's this month and begin short Lupron cycle. After that I will start with a higher dose of menopur and follistim. Last cycle I was on stims for 13 days, RE says he prefers 10 days.

RE complemented us on doing our research. We actually had a list of questions and concerns. This time around I felt confident and empowered. Although its a month away, RE scheduled ER for 9/29

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    It wasn't FedEx that screwed up after all! It was the pharmacy. They got it all straight today, but it was the shipping area that lost 3 packages and they had calls from all of their customers about not receiving Saturday shipments. They refunded my money for the meds & are reshipping the whole package today. My clinic gave the donor loaner meds to get her through the next 4 days. She lives 2 hours away, so they had to make it convenient for her. I was so embarassed even though it wasn't my fault. Well, good thing they are always prepared! She was there this morning at 8am for her appt and they called me when she arrived. I didn't go there to get a sneak peek...I was mature about it. Temptation was there, but then I changed my mind!
    Excellent self control, Rhonda!! I'm glad it all worked out with the meds. Have you any idea how she is responding? Any updates? How are you feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    AFM~ Been sick about everyday. Having my second beta today. Just waiting for my call back. My doctor called Friday night to congratulate us. I asked him what my progesterone was.(I was a bit occupied and overwhelmed to ask my nurse when he called with my beta # on Friday) Anyway,the doctor said my progesterone was 82. Doesn't that sound kind of high? What do you think that means? I thought it was supposed to be like 24 or so. I'll let you all know what the second beta is as soon as I know. I had dream (amid my restlessness)last night that it had dropped way down,like 100 or less. I've been worried all day. Baby dust to all you wonderful ladies!!
    I'm sorry you are feeling sick, Sarah. I didn't start the queasies until around 6 weeks.. BTW, I had a high progesterone level, too, but they said to stick with the supplements. I just spoke with my RE tonight because tomorrow I have an appt with my OB and wanted to know how long to stay with the progesterone..he said it is critical I take it the next couple weeks because even if it's high your body's natural progesterone dips weeks 9-10 (because of something your body is doing that I can't remember accurately) and don't want to risk m/c. So 3 more weeks of the mess it is!

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    OK,disregard the previous post. They FINALLY called. My beta 14dp5dt is..............900!
    EXCELLENT!!

Hi from vacation. Drove home this am for progesterone and estrogen check. They said they'd call me by 3pm if there is a problem. It's 308 and no call! My boobs are huge and sore. Pio shots gng fine. On pio for another week or so. All in all feel fine. Scared to death.. But feel ok. Back ache which is odd. Miss u all. Beta in one week. Praying we are blessed!
    Praying for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    Excellent, we will be going through this together . How are the injections going? Mine are still going well. When is your first scan? I'm going in on Saturday morning for mine. I hope our follies are growing well.
    How are you doing?

Good luck today!! Hope you have a great u/s!

Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    WAY TO GO!! That's a jump!!

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    I'm sorry I'm not here often - I am swamped at work and unhappily busy the mnth before my IVF. Doing my best to stay calm and not get stressed. Found out I'm on the Lupron flare protocol with growth hormones (anyone done that before?) and am trying to get my Compassionate Care info in for approval.

Take care ladies. Even though I'm not posting regularly, you are in my thoughts every day.
    I can't wait for you to start..it's been too long and I just know this is going to be successful for you! Hang in there with the work stress..Sending you tons of hugs and !

My first beta is on Monday, too!! I don't have any symptoms at all... Little disappointment... Do you have any symptoms?? I will pray for you & me for
    Ok, you two, can't wait for Monday!!! and tons of !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    New cycle, New protocol. Will start taking BCP's this month and begin short Lupron cycle. After that I will start with a higher dose of menopur and follistim. Last cycle I was on stims for 13 days, RE says he prefers 10 days.

RE complemented us on doing our research. We actually had a list of questions and concerns. This time around I felt confident and empowered. Although its a month away, RE scheduled ER for 9/29
    I'm glad you are starting again. I'm praying this one is THE ONE!

Hi ladies,

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes . Its all going swimmingly so far, but I guess the real test is on Saturday when we get to see how many follies I have. for good ones!

32ellah, sorry you are stressing. I was stressing a lot before the cycle, but now for some reason I've calmed down. Not sure what to suggest other than distractions. How was your folly check? Are things looking good? I hope so!

Rhonda, how is your donor getting on? Do they let you know how many follicles she has?

2ww ladies. . . the time is getting close! I'm really excited for you, I can't wait to hear your results.

RSS and Helene its really nice of you guys to be checking in on us and lending us support. Hope your pregnancies are going well.

Take care everyone.

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

I've decided work can wait for 5 minutes while I check on your ladies and all your preggie vibes, BFPs and stimming. I miss keeping in touch with you all on a daily basis.

Sending you lots of Hope Monday gets here quickly for you!!

Don't worry about the symptoms or lack there of...that just messes with your head. Praying for your BFP! Sending you lots of :babydust

Congrats, SoBe!!! I'll be cycling in September, too. Good job on all your research and being prepared for your consult. Praying September is your lucky BFP month!

[QUOTE=rss73;1057633617]

I can't wait for you to start..it's been too long and I just know this is going to be successful for you! Hang in there with the work stress..Sending you tons of hugs and ![ Thanks, Rachel! I'm working on so many projects at the moment at work, I'm not happy about it, but I think it is good that it keeps me from watching the clock. I can't wait for our cycle to start. I've started a journal to our baby thank to your wonderful idea. I write in it every night after I watch the stars for about 30 minutes. Those two things are wonderful stress reducers! How are you feeling, Momma?? Everything OK? /QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    Hi ladies,

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes . Its all going swimmingly so far, but I guess the real test is on Saturday when we get to see how many follies I have. for good ones!

32ellah, sorry you are stressing. I was stressing a lot before the cycle, but now for some reason I've calmed down. Not sure what to suggest other than distractions. How was your folly check? Are things looking good? I hope so!

Rhonda, how is your donor getting on? Do they let you know how many follicles she has?

2ww ladies. . . the time is getting close! I'm really excited for you, I can't wait to hear your results.

RSS and Helene its really nice of you guys to be checking in on us and lending us support. Hope your pregnancies are going well.

Take care everyone.
    Praying your see lots of good follies in your Sat u/s. :babydust

Rhonda - :babydust

32ellah - I hope you are feeling OK today and not stressing too much. :babydust
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    Congrats!! great number

bmelissa & cakegal-You guys have BFP, and we(me & mominw8ting) would like to follow you guys!!

Highhopesmama- Thank you for babydust!!

rss73-Can't wait til Monday. Should I cheat with HPT on Sunday night??
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-04-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Yes, the trigger does work, it triggers the release of all mature follies so you can time your IUI correctly. That means all that $$$ you are spending will be worthwhile because you have the best possible timing! My RE always had me trigger 36 hours before IUI. He said that O will happen 36-40 hours after IUI. My DH didn't have problems with his swimmers so we BD'ed the night of the trigger, and again after the IUI.

My RE also usually only did 1 u/s when I was on oral meds, to check the follies to see if they are mature. If they weren't he would have me come back in a couple days, so I could be sure to trigger when I had at least one follie which was 19-20mm.

I hope this answers some of your questions! If you aren't sure of anything please ask and I will be happy to try to answer!

to you -- I hope you don't even need the IUI!!

mominw8ting - Glad pio shots are going well. Beta is around the corner! We will try to keep you from going before Monday.

cakegal - You beta at 14dp5dt is awesome!! 900 is so high!! Congrats

Southern Belle - Welcome back!!! Praying this new cycle is the perfect one for you!! Sounds like a great one and good luck on starting back on BCP!

bmelissa - Holy crap , your 3rd beta is unbelievable! I don't recall ever seeing your 2nd beta? As for my donor being anonymous and not having pics...we went with our clinics donor program which is totally anonymous. The pics you recall from previously were for donors I found on my own by placing an ad on OPTS.com. They were great candidates, but our expenses were 40% higher doing it on our own because of the coordination of the clinics, travel expenses (donors were out of state), etc.

32ellah - I am already in my cycle & my donor is on stim day 3 today! Sounds like things are moving right along for you as well! Melissa said it perfectly as to what they are looking for during your monitoring!

HighHopesMama - Girl you work way too hard! You gotta get some vaca in before your IVF! I did the Lupron flare and it was a terrible cycle FOR ME! I was told it is not good for advanced maternal age women. One of the other IVF Sisters from last year also had a terrible reaction...but like me, she was 40+ too. I think it just depends on the patient. Good luck & I hope it works for you!! I have not done growth hormones though.

Helene - Thanks for dropping in and checking on us!

mistyone1 - Hang in there...beta is less than a week away. Don't worry about symptoms this early. You will drive yourself nuts, but it's natural to want to feel something.

Rachel - I am proud of my self control! Actually, I'm kinda shocked! I think I'm actually afraid to see this woman because of something one of the prior egg recipients had said and the more I thought about it the more I didn't want to see another person when I looked at my babies.

Ourou - Good luck Saturday at your monitoring appt! I can't wait to hear about your follies!! I don't think they will tell me about my donors follies, but you know I'm gonna ask!

AFM - I don't have information any on how our donor is doing. Tomorrow is SD4 and she goes for b/w and u/s. The meds came yesterday and I dropped them off to my clinic so she will get them tomorrow.

I'm feeling great. I'm up to 4 estrogen patches and I go in on Monday for u/s and b/w. I should hear by then a confirmed retrieval date. I'm so excited!
    Last edited by nostoppingme; 08-05-2010 at 10:54 AM.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Had light cramping. My boobs are big and sore. Strange back aches but they are gone. I am scared to death. Scared to death! I won't poas. No way. Too chicken. Plus I stopped buying them a long time ago.

Are you on pio and estrace? I am praying like mad too.

Is there another spot people are posting their ivf success stories? I see it ends in April. I love reading them so wasn't sure if I'm missing a new place!

Great! Congrats and Keep us posted

Rhonda, great news. Will they tell you how she is dng? How ya feeling? This is it girl!

32ellah - hang in there girl you still have a few days to go

bmelissa - so fantastic third Beta wow you are doing so good dear.

highhopesmama - how are you doing iwth your cycle ;)

Mistyone and mominw8ting - hoping for great betas

Southern - soyou are starting again... way to go girl. It's good you are doing your homework ;) Good luck to you this cycle.

Ourou - you are welcome, everything is going good with the pf. I can't wait to see how your cycle goes good luck dear.

nostoppingme - glad the meds are there now and you can start to relax. This is so exiting... you are a lucky girl... I hope you get this baby rollin and get your BFP and nice 9m

Good luck everyone

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Cakegal - I just wanted to stop by and say a big congrats!!!!

Can't wait to see some more BFP news in here!

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Yes, the trigger does work, it triggers the release of all mature follies so you can time your IUI correctly. That means all that $$$ you are spending will be worthwhile because you have the best possible timing! My RE always had me trigger 36 hours before IUI. He said that O will happen 36-40 hours after IUI. My DH didn't have problems with his swimmers so we BD'ed the night of the trigger, and again after the IUI.

My RE also usually only did 1 u/s when I was on oral meds, to check the follies to see if they are mature. If they weren't he would have me come back in a couple days, so I could be sure to trigger when I had at least one follie which was 19-20mm.

I hope this answers some of your questions! If you aren't sure of anything please ask and I will be happy to try to answer!

to you -- I hope you don't even need the IUI!!
    OMG, thanks for the response! I didn't realize the trigger actually had a time window for releasing the eggs. No wonder she suggested it (DUH). So if I take the clomid which will cause and earlier O already, then trigger, this will insure we don't miss the window! YAY!!! Now I am even more excited!
    Do you know if the trigger and clomid together increase the risk of multiple though?

Kelly 31/ DH- Ian 34/ DS-Jared 3.5 TTC # 2 since 12/08 - 3 M/C'sMy Ovulation Chart

Had light cramping. My boobs are big and sore. Strange back aches but they are gone. I am scared to death. Scared to death! I won't poas. No way. Too chicken. Plus I stopped buying them a long time ago.
    Is there another spot people are posting their ivf success stories? I see it ends in April. I love reading them so wasn't sure if I'm missing a new place!
    Rhonda, great news. Will they tell you how she is dng? How ya feeling? This is it girl!
    I know you are scared, but you are doing GREAT! Only 4 more days until Beta. Hang in there and get all your thoughts & frustrations out with us gals...that's why we are here!!

I think folks have forgotten about the IVF success stories thread. Hopefully the recent BFP's (bMelissa & Cakegal) will post their stories. I will GLADLY record mine when my time comes!

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    nostoppingme - glad the meds are there now and you can start to relax. This is so exiting... you are a lucky girl... I hope you get this baby rollin and get your BFP and nice 9m

Good luck everyone

Helene
    You are so sweet to keep up with us IVF gals! Yes, I am a lucky gal and I WILL get my BFP!! Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Cakegal - I just wanted to stop by and say a big congrats!!!!

Can't wait to see some more BFP news in here!
    Heather, so nice of you to drop in! Looks like Liam is growing perfectly! Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy!!

AFM-
    I am so proud of myself...I have NOT gotten a sneak peek of my donor even though she had an appt today at 8am!!

Projected retrieval date is Friday the 13th!!! I will likely also have my IVIG scheduled for that morning. Only a week away ladies!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!