Page 582 of 593 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592 ... LastLast
Results 17,431 to 17,460 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

  1. #17431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    Yay Cakegal! So happy for you

    Great to hear things are going well over there Rhonda .

    AFM: I'm going bat sh!t crazy over here waiting for AF so I can get this cycle started. She is now late, and I am starting to worry that she won't come at all. When I get too stressed (like when moving house and things) she has gone AWOL before. The more I think about it, the more I stress, but I can't seem to stop thinking about it! UGH! . I guess if AF doesn't show by Monday I'll have to call the clinic and see if there is anything they can do. Sorry for the vent. I haven't even started my cycle and I'm already losing the plot.

    Hope you guys all have good weekends (less crazy than mine anyway!)
    Hi Ali!! Glad you popped in. Sorry stubborn AF hasn't shown, but I bet she does this weekend. Hang in there & KUP. I want you to get started pronto!! LOL
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  2. #17432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    OMg I just signed on - I'm buried in work. Cakegal and bmelissa - Congratulations on your BFPS Amazing news!!!! I;m so excited for you both!

    Rhonda - good luck with everything, I see things are beginning for you, too. Sorry I have to read up on everyone else. I just saw the last few posts. Working 12 hour days lately and feel awful I can't support by IVF Sisters. Know that I'm here with you in spirit even if I am not here every day on line. to all.
    Yes, lots going on in here, so hopefully you will find time to sign on more often. We miss ya!! Sorry you are drowning in work, but hopefully you get to breathe on the weekends.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  3. #17433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Hi Ali!! Glad you popped in. Sorry stubborn AF hasn't shown, but I bet she does this weekend. Hang in there & KUP. I want you to get started pronto!! LOL
    You are so right, and she is here now . Thanks for your good thoughts. And I am so relieved! I'll be starting stims on Monday, so it looks like we are going to have the exact same timing .

    Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

  4. #17434
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Just got home from the funerals,very,very long and sad day for us. Sorry it took so long to get back to you girls.

    Want to here what my number is???????? 12dp5dt.........



    256.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that means I'm knocked up!!!!!!!

  5. #17435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Just got home from the funerals,very,very long and sad day for us. Sorry it took so long to get back to you girls.

    Want to here what my number is???????? 12dp5dt.........



    256.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that means I'm knocked up!!!!!!!
    That number is soooo great!!
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

  6. #17436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post

    I am going to make every effort to make this work!!! I may be using IVF sisters as my daily diary so I stay on track (not meant to bore you ladies)...
    That's what I did! My daily place to freak out, and I do think it helped to voice it.
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

  7. #17437
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Just got home from the funerals,very,very long and sad day for us. Sorry it took so long to get back to you girls.

    Want to here what my number is???????? 12dp5dt.........



    256.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that means I'm knocked up!!!!!!!
    Yup, you are seriously knocked up! Congrats!!

  8. #17438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    You are so right, and she is here now . Thanks for your good thoughts. And I am so relieved! I'll be starting stims on Monday, so it looks like we are going to have the exact same timing .
    Told you!! Yay, yipee!!! We will be cycle buddies for sure. Can't wait to hear more on Monday. The journey begins!

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Just got home from the funerals,very,very long and sad day for us. Sorry it took so long to get back to you girls.

    Want to here what my number is???????? 12dp5dt.........



    256.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that means I'm knocked up!!!!!!!
    Yes, you are SOOOO knocked up lady! So freakin happy for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    That's what I did! My daily place to freak out, and I do think it helped to voice it.
    That's what I'm counting on! Without the support of this thread, an IVF cycle would be unbearable!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  9. #17439

    Default

    bmelissa - Didn't you have your second beta yesterday?
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  10. #17440
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    AFM
    Got a call from IVF nurse this morning that donor starts meds on MONDAY instead of Wednesday because her AF started earlier! Great news for me because we start a couple of day earlier than planned. I was told to drop off donor meds tomorrow by noon if they arrive by then - originally ordered to deliver on Tuesday. If I can't deliver them by noon Sat, I drop them off at 7:30 monday morning. My donors appointment is around 8am. Hmmmm...makes me feel devilish and thoughts of delivering meds Monday and sticking around afterwards are in my head. I can eat my breakfast & read the paper in the car as I observe the parking lot for my donor. Get me a sneak peek!

    Last night I started my workout program (finally). I just couldn't get motivated earlier in the week for some reason. I did 30 minutes on treadmill, 100 crunches, 50 pushups & 65 reps on triceps. Of course I broke out the reps in multiple sets, so don't think I'm super woman! I did 3 sets of everything. Crunches were sets of 40, 30 & 20. I also did other stomach exercises with my medicine ball. My pushups were modified (use a table, counter, desk or dresser vs. floor) and push out from the dresser at an angle. It's easier and you still get a great workout without bulking up - great for toning. I used 5lb dumbells for my triceps, sets of 20, 20 & 15. Treadmil program increased speed & incline for a more challenging workout. Tonight I will do treadmil and stability ball workout for legs, plus my daily stomach routine. I am eating bran cereal or cereal bars every morning now (no more McD's or BK greasy croissandwiches, which I LOVE). Lunch & dinners are low calorie, fruits & veggies and meats. Very little bread, pasta, rice or other fillers or starches. Of course I will have my cheat days so it's not too strict and that way I won't quit or screw it up.
    Wow! That means it's time! You'll be in the 2ww before you know it! Sneaking a peek....ummmmm. Oh would I be tempted! Are you really going to do it? As for the work outs....DANG woman! I'm worn out just reading what you did! More power to you! And you know you're going to feel so much better for it too! Thanks for the congrats sister friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    You are so right, and she is here now . Thanks for your good thoughts. And I am so relieved! I'll be starting stims on Monday, so it looks like we are going to have the exact same timing .
    Here's to you being on your way. You too will be in the 2 ww before you realize! Congrats on your official start!


    AFM~Thank you all for the congrats! It means a lot! I have actually started have "the sickness". Feel like crap but I paid a ton of money for this so I'm going to enjoy it.....well,I think you know what I mean

  11. #17441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post



    256.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that means I'm knocked up!!!!!!!
    Amazing number! Sounds like you might have more than one in there to me! Congratulations again .

    I've gotten a bit lost... Who else is testing/betaing next? Best of luck to you ladies in the 2ww.

    AFM: Today is the day! The clinic decided I should start stims on Sunday instead of waiting for Monday, and its Sunday here today (I'm in New Zealand, so its on the other side of the international date line.) I'm feeling really good about this, a lot less nervous than I thought. We've got a fun and busy day today, so that should keep my mind busy until tonight .

    Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

  12. #17442
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    Amazing number! Sounds like you might have more than one in there to me! Congratulations again .

    I've gotten a bit lost... Who else is testing/betaing next? Best of luck to you ladies in the 2ww.

    AFM: Today is the day! The clinic decided I should start stims on Sunday instead of waiting for Monday, and its Sunday here today (I'm in New Zealand, so its on the other side of the international date line.) I'm feeling really good about this, a lot less nervous than I thought. We've got a fun and busy day today, so that should keep my mind busy until tonight .
    Thanks! So how did stims go? Let's see,because of time lines,you are on day two of stims correct? Hope you did indeed have a good worry-less weekend.

  13. #17443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Wow! That means it's time! You'll be in the 2ww before you know it! Sneaking a peek....ummmmm. Oh would I be tempted! Are you really going to do it? As for the work outs....DANG woman! I'm worn out just reading what you did! More power to you! And you know you're going to feel so much better for it too! Thanks for the congrats sister friend

    AFM~Thank you all for the congrats! It means a lot! I have actually started have "the sickness". Feel like crap but I paid a ton of money for this so I'm going to enjoy it.....well,I think you know what I mean
    Well, I don't know if I'll actually do it (sneak peek), but it sounds fun just think that I might. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    AFM: Today is the day! The clinic decided I should start stims on Sunday instead of waiting for Monday, and its Sunday here today (I'm in New Zealand, so its on the other side of the international date line.) I'm feeling really good about this, a lot less nervous than I thought. We've got a fun and busy day today, so that should keep my mind busy until tonight .
    Woo hoo! You got an early start too! Congrats on starting your stims. The clock is officially ticking...
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  14. #17444

    Default

    So, the unexpected happened...the donor meds (package) never showed up FedEx yesterday! I called FedEx and they said the package was never received by Prosperity Specialty Pharmacy, but they were able to confirm one was suppose to be received and shipped to me at home. They said I have to call the pharmacy and tell them FedEx never received the package. WTF??? No call from the pharmacy on Friday saying there was a problem and I am so PISSED at this F-U!! The donor has an appt in the AM and she will not be getting the meds to start stims!

    I know my clinic has meds for emergency situations (normally) and can probably help out for the Stim Day 1 anyway. I am so pissed because this is really their fault for not having me change the shipping date sooner. When I told them the meds would ship on Tuesday they continued to tell me that was plenty of time. Then suddenly we have this fiasco! They are going to have to help out since the pharmacy didn't get the package out as they said they would. I know this will get resolved somehow, but I am so pissed anyway. I have had a miserable weekend because there's nothing I could do since everyone was closed!!!

    Just needed to vent. I will be running around like a chicken with my head cut off in the AM trying to get this fixed.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  15. #17445

    Default

    The stims went really well yesterday . It barely hurt at all. . . in fact I could barely feel it. I even asked DH if he was sure it was in! We'll do today's shot in a few minutes. I felt a little hot and a little crampyish today, but I don't know if that is related at all. Did any of you guys have symptoms with the Gonal-F?

    Rhonda, man that sucks about the FedEx screw up! I hope it worked out with the clinic having something for your donor to take. Grr, I would be so frustrated, with both FedEx and the clinic. Best of luck with your run-around tomorrow.

    Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

  16. #17446

    Default

    Hi,
    I am feeling pretty sick(nausea) and tired b/c progestrone.(today is 5dp3dt) My butt are painful from shot. I called my RE to change suppository(endometrin 3x a day), but I found out that would cost $450 per month. That's crazy... When do you use PIO, what size of needles do you use? I used 22 gauze 1 1/2 inch needles.

  17. #17447
    tonypulis0 Guest

    Default Medical BFP Success Stories/Protocols

    Girls, if no one minds, I am going to make a sticky for BFP successes for IUI and IVF cycles. I know that when I was contemplating IUI, I really wanted to see/read successes. So, if you get/have already gotten your BFP, please post and let us know what your meds were, how many attempts you had before your BFP, and anything else you think is pertinent. I'm thinking--how many hours after trigger you had your IUI, whether you had a 3 or 5 day transfer, (if you know your E2 numbers and FSH, that would be helpful also) etc.

  18. #17448
    adelfjohanason Guest

    Default Medical BFP Success Stories/Protocols

    if no one minds, I am going to make a sticky for BFP successes for IUI and IVF cycles. I know that when I was contemplating IUI, I really wanted to see/read successes. So, if you get/have already gotten your BFP, please post and let us know what your meds were, how many attempts you had before your BFP, and anything else you think is pertinent. I'm thinking--how many hours after trigger you had your IUI, whether you had a 3 or 5 day transfer, (if you know your E2 numbers and FSH, that would be helpful also) etc.

  19. #17449
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    So, the unexpected happened...the donor meds (package) never showed up FedEx yesterday! I called FedEx and they said the package was never received by Prosperity Specialty Pharmacy, but they were able to confirm one was suppose to be received and shipped to me at home. They said I have to call the pharmacy and tell them FedEx never received the package. WTF??? No call from the pharmacy on Friday saying there was a problem and I am so PISSED at this F-U!! The donor has an appt in the AM and she will not be getting the meds to start stims!

    I know my clinic has meds for emergency situations (normally) and can probably help out for the Stim Day 1 anyway. I am so pissed because this is really their fault for not having me change the shipping date sooner. When I told them the meds would ship on Tuesday they continued to tell me that was plenty of time. Then suddenly we have this fiasco! They are going to have to help out since the pharmacy didn't get the package out as they said they would. I know this will get resolved somehow, but I am so pissed anyway. I have had a miserable weekend because there's nothing I could do since everyone was closed!!!

    Just needed to vent. I will be running around like a chicken with my head cut off in the AM trying to get this fixed.
    Oh, Rhonda, I would be super pi$$ed, too, if I were you. Ugh!! I hope they can sort out the emergency back up meds. Try to stay cool, if only for the cycle. I know it's hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    The stims went really well yesterday . It barely hurt at all. . . in fact I could barely feel it. I even asked DH if he was sure it was in! We'll do today's shot in a few minutes. I felt a little hot and a little crampyish today, but I don't know if that is related at all. Did any of you guys have symptoms with the Gonal-F?
    Yeah! Congrats on starting stimming!

    Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    Hi,
    I am feeling pretty sick(nausea) and tired b/c progestrone.(today is 5dp3dt) My butt are painful from shot. I called my RE to change suppository(endometrin 3x a day), but I found out that would cost $450 per month. That's crazy... When do you use PIO, what size of needles do you use? I used 22 gauze 1 1/2 inch needles.
    Oh, honey, at least you are in the 1ww!! Almost there! I can't believe endometrin would cost you $450/month. That's bloody insane. I take 6/day (600mg/day) of Utrogest (the european version of it) and it's €34 for 2 weeks worth (that's like $90/month) -- and that's full price, no insurance break. The US is so overpriced when it comes to meds sometimes, it's crazy. Sending you tons of

  20. #17450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    The stims went really well yesterday . It barely hurt at all. . . in fact I could barely feel it. I even asked DH if he was sure it was in! We'll do today's shot in a few minutes. I felt a little hot and a little crampyish today, but I don't know if that is related at all. Did any of you guys have symptoms with the Gonal-F?

    Rhonda, man that sucks about the FedEx screw up! I hope it worked out with the clinic having something for your donor to take. Grr, I would be so frustrated, with both FedEx and the clinic. Best of luck with your run-around tomorrow.
    I felt symptoms with all my meds because it throws your hormones out of whack! That's normal, so get used to it! Yay for getting through your first shots like a pro!!

    It wasn't FedEx that screwed up after all! It was the pharmacy. They got it all straight today, but it was the shipping area that lost 3 packages and they had calls from all of their customers about not receiving Saturday shipments. They refunded my money for the meds & are reshipping the whole package today. My clinic gave the donor loaner meds to get her through the next 4 days. She lives 2 hours away, so they had to make it convenient for her. I was so embarassed even though it wasn't my fault. Well, good thing they are always prepared! She was there this morning at 8am for her appt and they called me when she arrived. I didn't go there to get a sneak peek...I was mature about it. Temptation was there, but then I changed my mind!

    Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    Hi,
    I am feeling pretty sick(nausea) and tired b/c progestrone.(today is 5dp3dt) My butt are painful from shot. I called my RE to change suppository(endometrin 3x a day), but I found out that would cost $450 per month. That's crazy... When do you use PIO, what size of needles do you use? I used 22 gauze 1 1/2 inch needles.
    I use 23 guage needles that are 1 1/2 inches long. I'm sorry about the sore bottom...remember it all too well, but when you get your BFP you won't care as much. Hang in there!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Oh, Rhonda, I would be super pi$$ed, too, if I were you. Ugh!! I hope they can sort out the emergency back up meds. Try to stay cool, if only for the cycle. I know it's hard.
    Thanks doll! It all got worked out. See my response above. I'm much better knowing my clinic worked quickly to fix the issue with the donor this morning and she will get the rest of her meds at her appt Thursday morning. Everyone worked with me & all is well!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  21. #17451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    Amazing number! Sounds like you might have more than one in there to me! Congratulations again .

    I've gotten a bit lost... Who else is testing/betaing next? Best of luck to you ladies in the 2ww.

    AFM: Today is the day! The clinic decided I should start stims on Sunday instead of waiting for Monday, and its Sunday here today (I'm in New Zealand, so its on the other side of the international date line.) I'm feeling really good about this, a lot less nervous than I thought. We've got a fun and busy day today, so that should keep my mind busy until tonight .
    started mine on Sunday night too!!!

  22. #17452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I felt symptoms with all my meds because it throws your hormones out of whack! That's normal, so get used to it! Yay for getting through your first shots like a pro!!

    It wasn't FedEx that screwed up after all! It was the pharmacy. They got it all straight today, but it was the shipping area that lost 3 packages and they had calls from all of their customers about not receiving Saturday shipments. They refunded my money for the meds & are reshipping the whole package today. My clinic gave the donor loaner meds to get her through the next 4 days. She lives 2 hours away, so they had to make it convenient for her. I was so embarassed even though it wasn't my fault. Well, good thing they are always prepared! She was there this morning at 8am for her appt and they called me when she arrived. I didn't go there to get a sneak peek...I was mature about it. Temptation was there, but then I changed my mind!



    I use 23 guage needles that are 1 1/2 inches long. I'm sorry about the sore bottom...remember it all too well, but when you get your BFP you won't care as much. Hang in there!!



    Thanks doll! It all got worked out. See my response above. I'm much better knowing my clinic worked quickly to fix the issue with the donor this morning and she will get the rest of her meds at her appt Thursday morning. Everyone worked with me & all is well!

    Glad it all worked out Rhonda!!

  23. #17453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    The stims went really well yesterday . It barely hurt at all. . . in fact I could barely feel it. I even asked DH if he was sure it was in! We'll do today's shot in a few minutes. I felt a little hot and a little crampyish today, but I don't know if that is related at all. Did any of you guys have symptoms with the Gonal-F?

    Rhonda, man that sucks about the FedEx screw up! I hope it worked out with the clinic having something for your donor to take. Grr, I would be so frustrated, with both FedEx and the clinic. Best of luck with your run-around tomorrow.
    Good luck for you stim!! Now I remembered stim period was the best time to me... I also felt some slight sting when I injected meds. Follistim was not painful at all b/c pen needle(smallest needles) menopur was ok. Ganirelix was painful(much less painful than PIO).


    nostoppingme-How pharmacy screwed up like that!! Infertility meds is all about timing. I heard that first 4 days are the most important... They should know better... I will be pissed off, too... However, I am glad that it all work out well...
    I try to relax myself, but it's tough... I read all about 5 day transfer has better chance than 3 day transfer(that's what I did)

    rss73- Meds are crazy over priced... I called my RE and they will give me some... I know it's almost 1ww!! I wish time goes faster.
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-02-2010 at 09:41 AM.

  24. #17454
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ourou View Post
    The stims went really well yesterday . It barely hurt at all. . . in fact I could barely feel it. I even asked DH if he was sure it was in! We'll do today's shot in a few minutes. I felt a little hot and a little crampyish today, but I don't know if that is related at all. Did any of you guys have symptoms with the Gonal-F?
    I think I was kind of hot. Also rather bees itchy. Other than that stims were not that bad. Glad you barely felt it!

    Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    Hi,
    I am feeling pretty sick(nausea) and tired b/c progestrone.(today is 5dp3dt) My butt are painful from shot. I called my RE to change suppository(endometrin 3x a day), but I found out that would cost $450 per month. That's crazy... When do you use PIO, what size of needles do you use? I used 22 gauze 1 1/2 inch needles.
    Sorry about the sore butt. I use a 1 1/2 inch 22 gauge to draw up the PIO and then switch needles and inject with a 1 1/2 inch 25 gauge. It's a good bit smaller. Perhaps they would let you do that? Good luck! It's all for a good cause and ever so temporary! Maybe you should hold a little "incentive" while you get the shot. Like maybe a cute little baby booty to help remind you of your goal rather than the pain.


    Rhonda~ I'm just feel so bad for you having to go that run around! The pharmacy at fault too! They gave it to you for free? Just glad the clinic had back ups! Can't even imagine how stressed you were! Glad it's worked out though.


    AFM~ Been sick about everyday. Having my second beta today. Just waiting for my call back. My doctor called Friday night to congratulate us. I asked him what my progesterone was.(I was a bit occupied and overwhelmed to ask my nurse when he called with my beta # on Friday) Anyway,the doctor said my progesterone was 82. Doesn't that sound kind of high? What do you think that means? I thought it was supposed to be like 24 or so. I'll let you all know what the second beta is as soon as I know. I had dream (amid my restlessness)last night that it had dropped way down,like 100 or less. I've been worried all day. Baby dust to all you wonderful ladies!!

  25. #17455

    Default

    Hi from vacation. Drove home this am for progesterone and estrogen check. They said they'd call me by 3pm if there is a problem. It's 308 and no call! My boobs are huge and sore. Pio shots gng fine. On pio for another week or so. All in all feel fine. Scared to death.. But feel ok. Back ache which is odd. Miss u all. Beta in one week. Praying we are blessed!

    Congrats cake.

    Hang in mistyone1. My heinie is all bruised toooooo.

  26. #17456
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    ANGRY!! What part of STAT does this place NOT understand?! I had my blood drawn about 8:15 this morning and still nothing! Their office is closed. My nurse couldn't get anything out of them either,nothing! HELLO,I'm on effing pins and needles here as it is. All I can think of are terrible things.....looks like ANOTHER night without sleep!

    Sorry,I just don't cope well with anxiety. I knew you all would get it.

  27. #17457
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    OK,disregard the previous post. They FINALLY called. My beta 14dp5dt is..............900!

  28. #17458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    started mine on Sunday night too!!!
    Stalking!!! Best of luck to you with your IVF cycle!!!

  29. #17459

    Default

    Hello ladies!! I'm back from the our back-to-back vacations. Whew am I tired. RE appt on Wednesday.

    Congratulations to the BFP's. Be blessed and have a wonderful and healthy 9 months!!

    IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

  30. #17460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    OK,disregard the previous post. They FINALLY called. My beta 14dp5dt is..............900! :cabbage.
    Aweeeesome!! Congrats!! Is that mean you have twins?

    Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Hi from vacation. Drove home this am for progesterone and estrogen check. They said they'd call me by 3pm if there is a problem. It's 308 and no call! My boobs are huge and sore. Pio shots gng fine. On pio for another week or so. All in all feel fine. Scared to death.. But feel ok. Back ache which is odd. Miss u all. Beta in one week. Praying we are blessed!

    Congrats cake.

    Hang in mistyone1. My heinie is all bruised toooooo.
    Welcome back. Trying to hang in there. 1ww
    Last edited by mistyone1; 08-02-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •