Page 581 of 593 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591 ... LastLast
Results 17,401 to 17,430 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    OK ladies,yes,one more post from me.... I have a question,need some advice.

Friday is my beta! I'm going crazy for real! I had everything under control and my plan of what to do in place. I had planned to get my blood drawn in the morning about 8 and then go hang out with my aunt and mom and cousin. My dh will be at work so I wanted to be sure to have a good support system in place if the worst happens. (didn't want to be by myself at home when I got the call) But now I find that I have 2 funerals to attend on Friday. One at 11:00 and one at 3:00. Very sad. So now I will have to be at home or in between funerals when I get the call. I'm a wreck anyway these few days so I don't want to be with people I can't talk to or get good news and not be able to get away to tell dh. So,here it is....I,yes the preacher against such things,am thinking of POAS tomorrow morning. I will be 11dp5dt. If I get the positive then I will be able to surprise my husband and we can be together. If I get a negative than I just don't know. But hopefully it will give me a chance to process before the viewings later that day. What would you do?Please, I need input and advice from all you ladies! Thanks so much!
    Best of luck! You are in my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Hi all. We transferred 2 perfect blasts today. One was hatching out! My doc said the are great qlty. I am sitting in bed here till 12:30 tmrw. Went to acupuncture afterwards. Feel good. Praying God blesses us. Also eating pineapple! Prog check aug 2 nd. Beta aug 9th.

Thanks for all your love support!
    Wish you the best!!! Take it easy w me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    hcg 85.5
    progesterone 20

Going back for 2nd beta on Friday and hopefully will feel much better after that.
    Congrat to be a MOM!!

cakegal-Wish you the best!!! I already knew it's is very tough. Hang in there. I will pray for u!

nostoppingme-I am glad that it's green light to continue... Sometimes, we are worry and get stress for anything. I know you are a strong and a beautiful woman! Let's hang in there together!!
    Last edited by mistyone1; 07-28-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Hi all. We transferred 2 perfect blasts today. One was hatching out! My doc said the are great qlty. I am sitting in bed here till 12:30 tmrw. Went to acupuncture afterwards. Feel good. Praying God blesses us. Also eating pineapple! Prog check aug 2 nd. Beta aug 9th.

Wonderful report! And one already hatching,that's one impatient baby! Get up all your rest!

Rhonda~ I'm so glad everything is finally sorted out. It seems like when you first started talking about this cycle it was so far away. Now,you are practically there! I think your cycle is going faster than mine!

Thanks for all the support. I'm a nervous wreck about tomorrow morning. What if I forget to do it? Haha,yeah,right! I bought an Equate just like Melissa,hoping it would bring me the same luck. Plus I think they start at 25. I'm not telling DH. I thought if it was positive that at least we'd have one surprise amidst all the intimate-less procedures.I'll let you girls know either way.

bmelissa - OMG you got a BFP I am so amazed. Oh wow that is totally awesome!! God bless you and this little one. Good early beta and very good progesterone

mistyone1 - so you transfered 2 that's great. Cute picture. And yes don't worry you will get pregnant even with two welcome to the PUPO 2w killer.

cakegal - I hope you found a solution to your deliama... and that the news is good on Friday. Well none the less I hope you get your bfp before good luck. Do that test girl can't wait it's going to be a bfp for sure.

nostoppingme - so you got good news fantastic so does that mean you are going through with the DE cycle? Oh this is going to be so exiting. I know the 14-16 of August seams far but your little baby is so close now... hang in there girl. You are doing great.

mominw8ing - You transfered 2 wonderful blast that is fantastic. Congrats and good luck in the PUPO 2w killer

AFM - well today I do have some news. My teenager is coming home... "Finally"... boy she lasted quite a long time at her dad's but anyways she got kicked out last night and so she is coming home tonight. I can't wait... the fights will start and everything but I just want her home

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Well,............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................

I am still in shock! (as well as my husband)I think my husband was a little disappointed in me for POAS. Then I told him why and he understood it a little better. The line showed up almost immediately! It was a bit lighter than the control line but very obvious. Me? BFP? Wow! Thank you all for the support over such a long time!! I KNOW I could have never done it without you all propping me up all the time! I wish the absolute best for each and everyone of you!

Beta tomorrow!

Sounds like everyone is moving along! Good Luck girls..am definitely thinking about you!
    Congrats melissa! Great numbers!!

AFM- I went in today for b/w and u/s.. U/S..was fine, now waiting for b/w.. I took my last BCP yesterday! If all goes well, then I will start stim meds on Sunday night.. I am currently fighting with insurance company for med coverage (they are dragging their feet).. I researched and picked this one specifically for the med benefits..thats a whole other story.. but I have some left over and some donated to get me through a couple days
    I hate to sound like Debbie Downer.. BUT I just got so darn sad thinking about all of this after giving blood again today.. I hate the blood part.. I feel like part of an assembly line

Well,............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................

I am still in shock! (as well as my husband)I think my husband was a little disappointed in me for POAS. Then I told him why and he understood it a little better. The line showed up almost immediately! It was a bit lighter than the control line but very obvious. Me? BFP? Wow! Thank you all for the support over such a long time!! I KNOW I could have never done it without you all propping me up all the time! I wish the absolute best for each and everyone of you!

Beta tomorrow!

THAT IS PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!

Beta tomorrow!
    OMG, That's fantastic!!! Congrats!!

Beta tomorrow!
    YEAH!!! Congrats, mama!!!! Can't wait to hear what your beta is tomorrow!!!!

Wonderful news!! Now time to let those embabies snuggle in. and !!!

Beta tomorrow!
    Now get your booty into April DD w/me lady!!!! I was praying so hard for you last night!!
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Thanks for checking on me. Yes, I did hear back finally yesterday and it was all good news. Turns out the retest was NORMAL. So, all that stress & anxiety were for nothing. DH is not very comfortable with the news because he was very concerned about the high levels and doesn't see how it could suddenly be normal. I told him they retested because it has never been high before and there was a chance it was a false-positive because that test requires fasting & no stress right before it. They didn't tell me to fast the first time I took it, but I explained to them I didn't eat until afterwards. It is possible that I had a snack late that night after dinner that could have affected the initial test. Who knows!

My biopsy was also normal, so we got the green light to continue with my REAL recipient protocol of the Vivelle Dot (estrogen) patches for 2 weeks. Here is my protocol for now:
    CD1 (Sunday 7/25) 1 patch
    Tues 7/27 remove old patch & replace with 1 new patch
    Thur 7/29 remove old patch & replace with 1 new patch
    Sat 7/31 remove old patch & replace with 2 new patches
    Mon 8/2 remove old patches & replace with 3 new patches; start baby aspirin daily
    Tues 8/3 deliver Donor meds to clinic (donors 1st app 8/4)
    Wed 8/4 remove old patches & replace with 4 new patches (stim day 1 for donor)
    Fri 8/6 remove old patches & replace with 4 new patches
    Sun 8/8 remove old patches & replace with 4 new patches
    Mon 8/9 8:30am appt for b/w & u/s to check uterine lining

I will start progesterone shots after that appt.
    Waiting on date for donors tentative retrieval (my guess is it will be between 8/14-8/16).
    I'm so relieved that your levels are on target..thank god! The next 2 weeks will fly by, especially with that schedule -- that's a lot to keep track of! Will you have to be on progesterone, too, after the transfer? I have my own little private datebook that I check off my progesterone and estrogen doses..can't wait to be done with that (4 more weeks..)!

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    THAT IS PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyone1 View Post
    OMG, That's fantastic!!! Congrats!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    YEAH!!! Congrats, mama!!!! Can't wait to hear what your beta is tomorrow!!!!
    Thank you ladies!! I feel like it's just not real yet!

Now get your booty into April DD w/me lady!!!! I was praying so hard for you last night!!
    Thanks cycle buddy!! It worked too! I thought about going into that room already. I feel like I'll jinx it if I go in before tomorrow though. I just don't even know what to think! WOW!

Sounds like everyone is moving along! Good Luck girls..am definitely thinking about you!
    Congrats melissa! Great numbers!!

AFM- I went in today for b/w and u/s.. U/S..was fine, now waiting for b/w.. I took my last BCP yesterday! If all goes well, then I will start stim meds on Sunday night.. I am currently fighting with insurance company for med coverage (they are dragging their feet).. I researched and picked this one specifically for the med benefits..thats a whole other story.. but I have some left over and some donated to get me through a couple days
    I hate to sound like Debbie Downer.. BUT I just got so darn sad thinking about all of this after giving blood again today.. I hate the blood part.. I feel like part of an assembly line
    Yay for last BCP,you'll be there before you know it! Sorry about the insurance. I certainly know what a pain that can be. All I can say is keep calling until you get someone who knows what is going on. That usually works....even if it does take a little time. You're working on good things,don't let the stupid insurance get you down.

Yay for last BCP,you'll be there before you know it! Sorry about the insurance. I certainly know what a pain that can be. All I can say is keep calling until you get someone who knows what is going on. That usually works....even if it does take a little time. You're working on good things,don't let the stupid insurance get you down.
    Thank you and CONGRATS again!!

Rhonda~ now that you mention it. I do remember fasting before they checked my prolactin back in January. I hope & pray things continue to go smoothly for you and the donor!! Do you have any idea how many you will transfer when the time comes? It will be here so soon!!

Also, something else i remembered recently that I meant to tell you regarding that uterine biopsy. I forgot that I had taken 800mg of motrin prior to going in. I'm so sorry I didn't think of it.
    Thanks dear!! Things will go smoothly from here on out!!

How wonderful! Now rest like the other ladies did & you will get your BFP too!!!

Rhonda congrats on normal levels! So happy
    Thanks

nostoppingme-I am glad that it's green light to continue... Sometimes, we are worry and get stress for anything. I know you are a strong and a beautiful woman! Let's hang in there together!!
    I'm so relieved! Thanks for the compliments...
    I am sticking close to you lady!!

Rhonda~ I'm so glad everything is finally sorted out. It seems like when you first started talking about this cycle it was so far away. Now,you are practically there! I think your cycle is going faster than mine!
    Mee too. Yes, time has flown by and now here we are only a week away from my donor starting her injections!

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    nostoppingme - so you got good news fantastic so does that mean you are going through with the DE cycle? Oh this is going to be so exiting. I know the 14-16 of August seams far but your little baby is so close now... hang in there girl. You are doing great.

AFM - well today I do have some news. My teenager is coming home... "Finally"... boy she lasted quite a long time at her dad's but anyways she got kicked out last night and so she is coming home tonight. I can't wait... the fights will start and everything but I just want her home
    I'm so glad your daughter is coming home. I hate that her dad kicked her out, but hopefully she is going where she needs to be during the tough teens!

Yes, we are moving forward with the DE cycle! I'm hanging tight!

Beta tomorrow!
    OMG...another pregnancy! You girls rocked your cycle together!!! What an awsome outcome & such an inspiration to the rest of us. CONGRATS! Can't wait to hear your beta tomorrow...

You ARE part of an assembly line...LOL. We all are! It does suck, but if you get a BFP who the heck cares! We can do this!! You will get through all the frustrations & anxieties with your cycle buddy. You are right on target and we will get through the next 3-4 weeks together!!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    I'm so relieved that your levels are on target..thank god! The next 2 weeks will fly by, especially with that schedule -- that's a lot to keep track of! Will you have to be on progesterone, too, after the transfer? I have my own little private datebook that I check off my progesterone and estrogen doses..can't wait to be done with that (4 more weeks..)!
    Me too!! The time is already flying. I will be having a transfer in a couple of weeks. Yes, I start progesterone the week of the transfer (probably 3-4 days prior) and then after up until week 12!!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Cake~ OMG! Congratlutions. that is great news! Just great news. BFP suits you well. Congratulations, Mom!

AFM: I am just off of bed rest. My back is killing me from just relaxing all day again today. Leaving for vacation tomorrow till 8/7/10. But I will keep everyone posted.

AFM: I am just off of bed rest. My back is killing me from just relaxing all day again today. Leaving for vacation tomorrow till 8/7/10. But I will keep everyone posted.
    Yay!! You did it!! Now you can go on vacation and have some fun and still relax. Will be praying for you every day!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Today is my last day of wearing only 1 Vivelle Dot patch. The dosage increases to 2 patches on Saturday. Nothing else to report. I am feeling much better as you all know since my prolactin retest was normal. I am no longer taking my Lexapro (weaned myself off over past 8 days) as I don't want anything to affect my prolactin by time we have transfer done.

My plan is to adhere to a healthy (bland) diet over the next several weeks because one of my triggers for IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) & high BP (blood pressure) is stress. And if I am not eating properly, that along with stress can break me down! Last cycle I had an IBS attack the day after my transfer and it was stressful & painful. Stress & anxiety will undoubtedly come with the process (always does), so the best thing I can do to maintain control is take time off work as needed, get proper sleep & nutrition, exercise, yoga, acupuncture, massage therapy, and relaxation.

I am going to make every effort to make this work!!! I may be using IVF sisters as my daily diary so I stay on track (not meant to bore you ladies)...

Today is my last day of wearing only 1 Vivelle Dot patch. The dosage increases to 2 patches on Saturday. Nothing else to report. I am feeling much better as you all know since my prolactin retest was normal. I am no longer taking my Lexapro (weaned myself off over past 8 days) as I don't want anything to affect my prolactin by time we have transfer done.

My plan is to adhere to a healthy (bland) diet over the next several weeks because one of my triggers for IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) & high BP (blood pressure) is stress. And if I am not eating properly, that along with stress can break me down! Last cycle I had an IBS attack the day after my transfer and it was stressful & painful. Stress & anxiety will undoubtedly come with the process (always does), so the best thing I can do to maintain control is take time off work as needed, get proper sleep & nutrition, exercise, yoga, acupuncture, massage therapy, and relaxation.

I am going to make every effort to make this work!!! I may be using IVF sisters as my daily diary so I stay on track (not meant to bore you ladies)...
    i am ready for your diary! i also have ibs. yuck.

Hi, cycle buddy! Have a wonderful and relaxing vacation. I have been suffering for sore butt from Injections. I can even barely walk. Injections sites become more painful next day...

Keep us updated!! I will be bored without you.
    Last edited by mistyone1; 07-29-2010 at 08:46 PM.

i am ready for your diary! i also have ibs. yuck.
    So you know how bad those episodes are...can you imagine having one the day after a transfer? That was me last cycle. It sucked & I remember being so fearful that something would go wrong because of it.

Hi, cycle buddy! Have a wonderful and relaxing vacation. I have been suffering for sore butt from Injections. I can even barely walk. Injections sites become more painful next day...

Keep us updated!! I will be bored without you.
    Sorry about the sore butt!

AFM
    Got a call from IVF nurse this morning that donor starts meds on MONDAY instead of Wednesday because her AF started earlier! Great news for me because we start a couple of day earlier than planned. I was told to drop off donor meds tomorrow by noon if they arrive by then - originally ordered to deliver on Tuesday. If I can't deliver them by noon Sat, I drop them off at 7:30 monday morning. My donors appointment is around 8am. Hmmmm...makes me feel devilish and thoughts of delivering meds Monday and sticking around afterwards are in my head. I can eat my breakfast & read the paper in the car as I observe the parking lot for my donor. Get me a sneak peek!

Last night I started my workout program (finally). I just couldn't get motivated earlier in the week for some reason. I did 30 minutes on treadmill, 100 crunches, 50 pushups & 65 reps on triceps. Of course I broke out the reps in multiple sets, so don't think I'm super woman! I did 3 sets of everything. Crunches were sets of 40, 30 & 20. I also did other stomach exercises with my medicine ball. My pushups were modified (use a table, counter, desk or dresser vs. floor) and push out from the dresser at an angle. It's easier and you still get a great workout without bulking up - great for toning. I used 5lb dumbells for my triceps, sets of 20, 20 & 15. Treadmil program increased speed & incline for a more challenging workout. Tonight I will do treadmil and stability ball workout for legs, plus my daily stomach routine. I am eating bran cereal or cereal bars every morning now (no more McD's or BK greasy croissandwiches, which I LOVE). Lunch & dinners are low calorie, fruits & veggies and meats. Very little bread, pasta, rice or other fillers or starches. Of course I will have my cheat days so it's not too strict and that way I won't quit or screw it up.

OMg I just signed on - I'm buried in work. Cakegal and bmelissa - Congratulations on your BFPS Amazing news!!!! I;m so excited for you both!

Rhonda - good luck with everything, I see things are beginning for you, too. Sorry I have to read up on everyone else. I just saw the last few posts. Working 12 hour days lately and feel awful I can't support by IVF Sisters. Know that I'm here with you in spirit even if I am not here every day on line. to all.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

bmelissa - Looking for 2nd beta results!!
    cakegal - Where are your beta results from today??

Come on girls, we get excited over those numbers!!!

Yay Cakegal! So happy for you

Great to hear things are going well over there Rhonda .

AFM: I'm going bat sh!t crazy over here waiting for AF so I can get this cycle started. She is now late, and I am starting to worry that she won't come at all. When I get too stressed (like when moving house and things) she has gone AWOL before. The more I think about it, the more I stress, but I can't seem to stop thinking about it! UGH! . I guess if AF doesn't show by Monday I'll have to call the clinic and see if there is anything they can do. Sorry for the vent. I haven't even started my cycle and I'm already losing the plot.

Hope you guys all have good weekends (less crazy than mine anyway!)

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.