Page 573 of 593 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583 ... LastLast
Results 17,161 to 17,190 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    AFM
    My lining was perfect this morning according to the sonographer. Had my lab work and paid 5k down on my cycle. Ran into one of the office staff in the elevator and she said the IVF nurse did a great job selecting my donor. She said the donor is perfect for me and a great selection. She then pretty much let me know the other recipient from June had a successful DE cycle with my donor and she has frozen embies to use later down the road should she so choose. Plus one of the other ladies had sent an email to me and said she was DYING to tell me how the other lady did, but she couldn't share that information with me. Ok, that makes two confirmations as far as I'm concerned about the other lady who used this donor. So, I'm feeling very lucky about my pick.

I got a call from IVF nurse this afternoon instructing me to continue doing 4 patches every other day and start progesterone shots tonight for 4 days. I go back on Monday for a endometrial biopsy. I guess I will call tomorrow to find out what this is for and why I have to do it. Has anyone ever had this done or heard of it? I think I'm going to ask the girls on the other website in the Donor Egg room. I had DH give me a shot, but I was never told about this part previously. The donor's meds are being shipped on 8/3 because she has to have them by 8/5 (I believe that is her 1st exam or her last day on BCP). Things seem to be suddenly moving along.

Good luck to all of the ER gals & stimmers!!
    I had to have a endometrial biopsy and saline sonogram. I was stressed about them both, but seriously it(the biopsy) didn't feel much more than a pap. They said they were just making sure the lining was healthy and no infections and also it has been proven to increase your chances for conception somehow. I didn't really need any more explanation than that.
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    I have 10 follicles!!!!!!!! They are all around an 8, 9 and 10! I have 1 or 2 around a 6.5. Thank God!!!! Just a chance that is all I wanted!

Thank you for all your love, prayers and support. Just one hurdle cleared. Next appointment on Monday at 8:30am. My nurse said, you are looking good girl!

Happy weekend to all.
    Wonderful to hear!!

AFM
    My lining was perfect this morning according to the sonographer. Had my lab work and paid 5k down on my cycle. Ran into one of the office staff in the elevator and she said the IVF nurse did a great job selecting my donor. She said the donor is perfect for me and a great selection. She then pretty much let me know the other recipient from June had a successful DE cycle with my donor and she has frozen embies to use later down the road should she so choose. Plus one of the other ladies had sent an email to me and said she was DYING to tell me how the other lady did, but she couldn't share that information with me. Ok, that makes two confirmations as far as I'm concerned about the other lady who used this donor. So, I'm feeling very lucky about my pick.

I got a call from IVF nurse this afternoon instructing me to continue doing 4 patches every other day and start progesterone shots tonight for 4 days. I go back on Monday for a endometrial biopsy. I guess I will call tomorrow to find out what this is for and why I have to do it. Has anyone ever had this done or heard of it? I think I'm going to ask the girls on the other website in the Donor Egg room. I had DH give me a shot, but I was never told about this part previously. The donor's meds are being shipped on 8/3 because she has to have them by 8/5 (I believe that is her 1st exam or her last day on BCP). Things seem to be suddenly moving along.

Great news! Love that the nurses gave you nice info! Praying for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    Wonderful to hear!!
    Thank you. I didn't want a 7th IUI. I just didn't! But would if I needed to. Thank you, Thank you!

AFM

See,I told you you'd have the peace that you needed. Glad everything is moving right along and everything is looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Just got my fert report. Out of 11 eggs only 5 were mature. They can only do ICSI for the mature eggs. Today ,day 1,I only have 3 embryos. I'm rather devastated.
    How are you feeling today? When will you do transfer? Praying like mad for your little embies!

Oh just now seeing this. Well when my nurse called today she said that some of my eggs (7) weren't mature on the day of ER but they were able to mature in the lab and then they fertilized them. Was/Is that not a possiblity?? I didn't know it was until she said they did it and I haven't heard about the quality of any of my embies. But I went from 4 embies yesterday to 9 today. Don't count yourself out yet girl! I'm praying your 3 embryos are holding strong and healthy!!!!!

I didn't know such a thing was possible. I do feel that if it was an option for us that they would have done it though. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Your cycle is going so well! This is going to be a wonderful month for you!

I have 10 follicles!!!!!!!! They are all around an 8, 9 and 10! I have 1 or 2 around a 6.5. Thank God!!!! Just a chance that is all I wanted!

Thank you for all your love, prayers and support. Just one hurdle cleared. Next appointment on Monday at 8:30am. My nurse said, you are looking good girl!

Happy weekend to all.
    Awesome! So happy for you! Your BFP is just around the corner!

Hello everyone. Lots of wonderful things happening in here to so many deserving ladies!!

Nothing new to report on me. All I can think of is if I still have three or if I have any at all. I really feel if I have anything left tomorrow they will transfer. They'll can in the morning to let us know if we need to drop everything and come down. That's really stressing me. I have my niece's birthday party tomorrow and we are riding with DH's parents. We are going to have to make up a lie to get out of going. I'm a freaking basket case! I thought I was so much tougher than this. Sorry,don't mean to be the downer of the room.

How are you feeling today? When will you do transfer? Praying like mad for your little embies!
    Thanks. I still feel funk and kind of crampy but better today.
    Last edited by cakegal; 07-16-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Smile

Thanks. I still feel funk and kind of crampy but better today.
    Thank goodness. Positive vibes being sent your way from Pennsylvania! Best of luck! KUP

Hello everyone. Lots of wonderful things happening in here to so many deserving ladies!!

Nothing new to report on me. All I can think of is if I still have three or if I have any at all. I really feel if I have anything left tomorrow they will transfer. They'll can in the morning to let us know if we need to drop everything and come down. That's really stressing me. I have my niece's birthday party tomorrow and we are riding with DH's parents. We are going to have to make up a lie to get out of going. I'm a freaking basket case! I thought I was so much tougher than this. Sorry,don't mean to be the downer of the room.
    when in doubt, pull the ole, I have diarrhea. No one will question a thing. And no one will grill you about it. They will understand you need to "stay put". Works everytime.

Happy weekend to all.
    How exciting for you!!! You are going to have a great ER next week! Have a blessed weekend & looking forward to your update on Monday!

I had to have a endometrial biopsy and saline sonogram. I was stressed about them both, but seriously it(the biopsy) didn't feel much more than a pap. They said they were just making sure the lining was healthy and no infections and also it has been proven to increase your chances for conception somehow. I didn't really need any more explanation than that.
    Thanks! Nurse just called me back & said it was like having a pap also. They will do another u/s that day as well. I think all is going to work out great. Hate doing the progesterone shots for 4 days, but my future holds shots next month anyhow, so no biggie!

Great news! Love that the nurses gave you nice info! Praying for you.
    Thanks

See,I told you you'd have the peace that you needed. Glad everything is moving right along and everything is looking good!
    Yup, you were right!!

Big, big ...you may have to drop your plans tomorrow, but we do what we gotta do! Hang in there & KUP!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

AFM
    That's wonderful news Rhonda!! With the success rate of your donor, you're BFP is right around the corner. I'm so happy for you.

Happy weekend to all.
    Your on your way!!! 10 follies is awesome. I'm praying that they continue to grow, and grow, and grow.......

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    That's wonderful news Rhonda!! With the success rate of your donor, you're BFP is right around the corner. I'm so happy for you.
    I can only pray that I am as fortunate! I am still a bit nervous about my implantation failure diagnosis and must admit I still worry that I will have a problem even with donor eggs. My u/s and blood work say otherwise, but I know that I have abnormal factors that have to be treated to prevent from my body rejecting the embryos.

I don't think I've shared this with any of you, but my DSD is 20 and pregnant. This is a huge disappointment to me & her father & her mother. I was considering cancelling our cycle because I felt cheated that my DSD was going to have a baby the same time period as myself. Our kids will be 3 months apart in age. Too weird. DH said we are not changing our plans because of her mistake, so we are moving forward, but it's not something we want to deal with right now. I probably won't be able to fly to California when she has her baby because I'll be pregnant (and maybe even with twins) and high risk for sure due to my age & the fact that I'll be in my 3rd trimester. I am very optimistic this cycle will work, so I have to vision the near future as a new grandma and mom.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

My update is that my 9 embies are going strong and yet again they will call me tomorrow if they plan on doing the transfer that day. Ahhhhggghhh. This waitng is killllllinggg meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My update is that my 9 embies are going strong and yet again they will call me tomorrow if they plan on doing the transfer that day. Ahhhhggghhh. This waitng is killllllinggg meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell me about it!! That would be a 4 day transfer? Or are they planning a 5 day?

Tell me about it!! That would be a 4 day transfer? Or are they planning a 5 day?
    Tomorrow would be a day 4 and they may wait for a day 5 transfer.

Today's The Day!!!!!! My Transfer Is At 12:30!!!!!!! Whooo Hooo. Will Get To Talk To The Dr As Well And Get More Details About Why He Thinks The "natural Group" Wouldn't Fertilize!!! Whooo Hooooo.

Today's The Day!!!!!! My Transfer Is At 12:30!!!!!!! Whooo Hooo. Will Get To Talk To The Dr As Well And Get More Details About Why He Thinks The "natural Group" Wouldn't Fertilize!!! Whooo Hooooo.
    How many?

Congratulations and !!!

AFM
    That's EXCELLENT news! Lining is key!! Sounds like you have a great pick for a donor. It is all coming along. Hope the time flies more quickly for you!!

Happy weekend to all.
    YEAH!! Good luck with Monday's appointment!

How are you? Did you have the transfer already. Sending TONS of !!

I don't think I've shared this with any of you, but my DSD is 20 and pregnant. This is a huge disappointment to me & her father & her mother. I was considering cancelling our cycle because I felt cheated that my DSD was going to have a baby the same time period as myself. Our kids will be 3 months apart in age. Too weird. DH said we are not changing our plans because of her mistake, so we are moving forward, but it's not something we want to deal with right now. I probably won't be able to fly to California when she has her baby because I'll be pregnant (and maybe even with twins) and high risk for sure due to my age & the fact that I'll be in my 3rd trimester. I am very optimistic this cycle will work, so I have to vision the near future as a new grandma and mom.
    All I know is you deserve a big for that one. Don't cancel your cycle, don't worry about it now.. cross that bridge when you come to it, right? Now what is most important is you and this cycle. Praying for you!!

Default Fet

Hi Ladies, has anyone heard from bmelissa? I'm popping in and curious as I am preparing for a FET next month. I would like some idea of what to expect if you all don't mind sharing... Thanks.

Hi ladies,

I've been really busy so I haven't been around. I'll try to have a proper catch up soon, but for now, I just wanted to say CONGRATS on the marvelous egg retrievals and healthy embryos ladies . Good luck with your transfers!

I'll check in again soon.

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Update: We still have 3 embryos! I worked myself into a nervous frazzle today waiting for that call! We will be doing a Monday transfer. That means a 5 day. I feel good now but come Sunday night I know I'll be right back in that boat of worry. I know God is going to take care of me,I just need to trust that! Thank all of you girls for your prayers and support,that being said,don't stop!

Melissa~ Hope everything went great today! Get yourself a ton of rest. Make your DH wait on you hand and foot!

Meet the kids!! Everything went well. Out of my 9 embies, they transferred these precious darlings and I only have 3 others that may or may not make it to cryopreservation. We really hope they do.

Update: We still have 3 embryos! I worked myself into a nervous frazzle today waiting for that call! We will be doing a Monday transfer. That means a 5 day. I feel good now but come Sunday night I know I'll be right back in that boat of worry. I know God is going to take care of me,I just need to trust that! Thank all of you girls for your prayers and support,that being said,don't stop!
    !
    Great to hear. They told me the longer you can wait for transfer the healthier they are and more developed obviously. So happy for you.

We took mine day to day and they told me there wouldn't have been much difference between today vs. tomorrow, but as of today mine was 4 day transfer.

Happy weekend to all.
    wow, that's great.
    I think your cycle day is similar with mine. I have US appointment on monday, too. My MD said I have about 8-9 follicles. I am CD 7 on Monday.

Meet the kids!! Everything went well. Out of my 9 embies, they transferred these precious darlings and I only have 3 others that may or may not make it to cryopreservation. We really hope they do.
    They Look beautiful!!
    Are you transferred 2 embies?
    Good Luck~~!!!!
    Make others cryopreserve!!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Congrats on starting stimming!!! I didn't find menopur particularly painful. Hope it gets easier for you!
    Thanks. then, I guess I am afraid of needles...