Page 553 of 593 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,590 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    She's here! This morning. I called my clinic and he said I'm to get and OPK and test starting on the 13th. After a positive (after my surge)I will be scheduled for a trial transfer,blood work and all the other fun things that go with. I'm almost scared at how positive I am about all of this....that is SOOOOOO not like me! I'm ready for my babies to be with me. I am ready to be a momma! Wow,this is happening?!
    Yay! I'm doing a July ivf as well. I hope July brings us some success. Just wondering if you/someone could explain something..
    so I don't 'o' until close to cd 40 on a nonmedicated cycle. What we are doing now is I'm doing my saline sonogram & mock ET on CD 11 & I'm not on any meds currently, then I go back cd 21 for b/w & they said I would start Lupron for a week & then the stims..

Am I supposed to 'o' before the lupron?
    Will I have another AF before we start stimming?

Sorry this is all confusing for me.
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

I had an HSG. (hytrosalpiniogram,yes I know that is not how it is spelled)I think that is the same thing. It was not the worst thing that I have ever felt, some pressure in the beginning,no big deal but....it also made me cramp like a you know what! I was told to take some ibuprofen before the test but ol' hard headed me did not.You may be able to ask your doc to give you something beforehand. You'll be fine.

By the way,welcome. Sorry you've had to come here but great things can happen. In the end it will not matter what you went through to get what you want! By the by my name is Sarah.
    Hi! Yes, I've had 2 hsgs. I'm assuming the saline sonogram feels similar. Now I'm curious to know why I'm having to have it & not many of you have. Hmmm. I've also had 2 laparoscopies. More torture!!

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Hiya Melissa. I can't remember the name of the test I had, but I had fluid pumped through my uterus & tubes and they took film to make sure there were no blockages. There were no biopsies though and no mock transfer. It sounds similar to what you will be experiencing. I did not find it painful, just uncomfortable. I had mild cramping afterwards and I just took Advil for it. They only time I've ever encountered pain in a procedure was when I had to have my (cringe here) cervix clamped during 1 IUI. I nearly flew off the table. Good luck with the saline sonogram and KUP on the results. Hope everything is OK.
    Cervix clamped?? They do that!!?! OUCH!! Thanks for the response!

Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    Cervix clamped?? They do that!!?! OUCH!! Thanks for the response!
    Yup - the Dr. thought my cervix had a bit of a curve and clamped it for an IUI. Not enjoyable at all and I cringe now just thinking about it. I hope that no one here has to go through that
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

I'm back from RE appt. Can't stop crying. This is sooooo hard. I only have 4 follies (15.7, 12.2, 11.0, 10.5) and a few smaller ones. The RE wasn't in so I candidly talked to the nurse and she said that when I came in for my visit 3 days ago I had no follies . The increase in menopur is working but not the way I hoped. I told the nurse to give it to me straight with no optimistic bull and she said that the RE usually triggers around 20 and that he tries to get as many eggs as possible.......duh!! RE will be calling me this AM to let me know when to start the Ganirelex. My next aptpt is scheduled for Monday. I will not go foward with only 4 follies. It's not realistic and the outcome is pretty much predictable. Shoot, I had four follies on Clomid . I'm tired of feeling like a pin cushion. I'm tired of being disappointed, I'm just plain tired.

I'll check in with you ladies on Monday. I'm going back to bed.
    Last edited by Southern Belle; 06-05-2010 at 07:52 AM.

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    I'm back from RE appt. Can't stop crying. This is sooooo hard. I only have 4 follies (15.7, 12.2, 11.0, 10.5) and a few smaller ones. The RE wasn't in so I candidly talked to the nurse and she said that when I came in for my visit 3 days ago I had no follies . The increase in menopur is working but not the way I hoped. I told the nurse to give it to me straight with no optimistic bull and she said that the RE usually triggers around 20 and that he tries to get as many eggs as possible.......duh!! RE will be calling me this AM to let me know when to start the Ganirelex. My next aptpt is scheduled for Monday. I will not go foward with only 4 follies. It's not realistic and the outcome is pretty much predictable. Shoot, I had four follies on Clomid . I'm tired of feeling like a pin cushion. I'm tired of being disappointed, I'm just plain tired.

Oh honey,I'm sorry.

I'd be so pissed too!!! I hope they can fix this! Hope you got some R&R.

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    I am so sorry. This sucks! Can you do IVF? I will pray for you.
    We are thinking about IVF, although my RE said it would not help because we can get pg with IUI's, my thought is maybe its the meds, maybe the meds being on that high of a dose are harming my already old eggs, since i dont have any insurance money for meds anymore, we are thinking of maybe trying what they call a mini IVF, where you use clomid and then just 3 days of a low dose of gonal f and then they do the IVF, or we are thinking of doing an IUI cycle with just clomid. For right now we are just going to wait, we have a vacation planned for Disney World at the end of october so after that we will decide what to do, one advantage of IVF, they would know right away if the eggs are no good, so i would not have to go through the joy of seeing those two lines, only to have them go away. Thanks for your prayers.

Chris~stop worrying about us! We are here to rejoice with you & cry with you! So sorry about your loss. Not fair! And I understand the financial aspects too. My insurance has not covered any of our IF expeses. We didn't want to keep throwing our $$ away on the iui's so for we are risking a lot on ivf but hopefully increasing our chances. This is our last shot & I'm only 27.
    Sorry to ramble! ((hugs))
    Oh but i have to worry about you ladies, your what help me get through all of my losses. I am praying that this ivf works for you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    I missed your post! I am so sorry for your loss!
    Thank you honey

Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    Hi Ladies!

So after 5 unsuccessful rounds of IVF I did my very first IUI and guess what? It worked!!

13dpiui BFP!!!

Beta the same day was 77

Today beta was 244!!

This Dr said they do one more beta on Monday so please say a little prayer that this sticks! Im a nervous wreck but so so so excited!!
    HALLELUJAH!!!! Oh, big HUGE congrats to you and your DH!!! WOO HOO!!!

I'm sorry, sweetie. Please go for an IUI if you decide against IVF. Sending tons of your way.. The game is not over, so please don't .

No, I don't know any of the Jersey Shore cast.

Chris, I am sending whatever positive energy I have to you. YOU are on MY mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    Sorry to hear it! It's never happened to me!
    Thanks for the response! It only happened that one time, thank goodness!!!!

~Angie
    DD - Leah (09/04/08) (02/04/10 - 11 1/2 weeks) DS - Conor (12/2/11)

Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Quote Originally Posted by DarkandtheWild View Post
    Chris, I am sending whatever positive energy I have to you. YOU are on MY mind.
    Thank you honey, and you are on my mind, i am praying for a nice beautiful bfp in a little while from you!!! Oh and that was so cool that they let your wife push the plunger!!!! Now you know those little guys went in there with lots of love behind them!!

Southern Belle -- hang in there its not over yet
    cynderella 4-- OMG congratulations to you

I know EXACTLY what you are feeling. the same darn thing happened to me this cycle. Well I had (7) follies, but was on too low of a dose. So what was your dose of menopur? Is that all you are on? (no bravellix, follistim..etc?)

Don't worry, we transfered over to an IUI, and only had (1) mature follie. And have done (6) other IUI's with 5 mature follies. AND STILL didn't get prego.

We are in the same boat this month. PM me if you want to talk.

But don't give up hope. The medicine game is a tricky one. They try not to Overstim you, and sometimes, end up Understimming you.

I am here for you. It is strange, I had the same darn thing happen. UGH.

Hi! Yes, I've had 2 hsgs. I'm assuming the saline sonogram feels similar. Now I'm curious to know why I'm having to have it & not many of you have. Hmmm. I've also had 2 laparoscopies. More torture!!
    I had (2) hsg's. One to determine a block, then a catheter tuboplasty to open my tube. Then another HSG to make sure it was open. HURT!!! Then I just had a hysteroscopy to check my uterus. It was much less painful then an HSG but painful all the same.

Hi Ladies!

So after 5 unsuccessful rounds of IVF I did my very first IUI and guess what? It worked!!

13dpiui BFP!!!

Beta the same day was 77

Today beta was 244!!

This Dr said they do one more beta on Monday so please say a little prayer that this sticks! Im a nervous wreck but so so so excited!!
    THANK GOD! God bless you and your baby-to-be! Happy and Healthy 9 months.

Had u/s and hcg booster today. I am allowed to poas on Wednesday or Thursday next week. June 16th or 17th.

Praying that BIG Juicy follie stuck.

It would be a miracle since I only had one, but I guess folks normally only have one when they aren't being stimmed. So you never know!

Thanks for your love and support. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

okay, but it doesn't involve swabbing cotton on cheeks. LOL. A saline sonogram is where they inject saline solution up in the uterus until it runs through the tubes, take possibe biopsies if needed, & do a mock embryo transfer. And yes, many women say it hurts, I was looking for any experiences from ladies in here. You wouldn't be able to answer the question unless you actually had it done.
    Oh silly. Well I have done that too and NOPE it doesn't hurt a bit and mine passed all cleared Did you do it yet?

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Had my hcg booster today. Everything looked ok for the moment. Praying for a miracle that my one big juicy follie is making it's way to snuggle into my uterus.

If not, IVF #2 in July (or Aug. the IVF clinic closed until July 10th) so who knows.

Enjoy your week!

Hi Ladies!

13dpiui BFP!!!

Beta the same day was 77

Today beta was 244!!

I can't believe it??? OH MY GOD... this is amazing... wow... what a chock!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is just the best news ever dear...
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

She's here! This morning. I called my clinic and he said I'm to get and OPK and test starting on the 13th. After a positive (after my surge)I will be scheduled for a trial transfer,blood work and all the other fun things that go with. I'm almost scared at how positive I am about all of this....that is SOOOOOO not like me! I'm ready for my babies to be with me. I am ready to be a momma! Wow,this is happening?!
    I don't understand why you are using OPK tests are you doing a natural cycle like I did?

Helene

Yay! I'm doing a July ivf as well. I hope July brings us some success. Just wondering if you/someone could explain something..
    so I don't 'o' until close to cd 40 on a nonmedicated cycle. What we are doing now is I'm doing my saline sonogram & mock ET on CD 11 & I'm not on any meds currently, then I go back cd 21 for b/w & they said I would start Lupron for a week & then the stims..

Am I supposed to 'o' before the lupron?
    Will I have another AF before we start stimming?

Sorry this is all confusing for me.
    Sounds great way to go girl. I can't answer your question but I think it's no!!

good luck to you girl!!

Helene

Oh dear. Too bad they didn't use a highter dosage from the start! Can they do that next time?? I am sure you can find a way to get more don't give up dear maybe just one more month and you will do great!!

Hugs

Helene

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Had u/s and hcg booster today. I am allowed to poas on Wednesday or Thursday next week. June 16th or 17th.

Praying that BIG Juicy follie stuck.

It would be a miracle since I only had one, but I guess folks normally only have one when they aren't being stimmed. So you never know!

Thanks for your love and support. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    Hey you know at 44 last year I only had one folly on clomid and it worked so don't you give up yet...

Helene

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    Hey you know at 44 last year I only had one folly on clomid and it worked so don't you give up yet...

Helene
    You did? what great inspiration. Thank you. I am not giving up, no way, no how! Thank youf or the wonderful news! You never know .. hoping i have one snuggling in.

Thanks again, Helene. How are you feeling?

Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06