Page 551 of 593 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551552553561 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,530 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

IUI #7 all done. They checked and I did ovulate.

Hoping the (1) Big juicy follicle is on it's way to meet with DH's 200 million sperm! also praying my right fallopian tube is open. (was opened by new doc in December).

gng in on monday for my hcg booster.

Also, ran to acupuncture. She told me to EAT LOADS OF Pineapple. So I just stocked up on my way home.

Praying like mad, or will be back for IVF #2 soon. God bless you all. have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by babieswanted View Post
    rss-- I am on day 2 of stims today..Cant wait to see if I get more eggs this time.. Last time I got 6 4 fertilized without ICSI .. lets see what happens this time.
    ALL You guys rock.. !!Retrieval should be around the 15th or so..
    Congrats and good luck. hoping you are stimming like mad!!! and all those follicles are grow-grow-growing.

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    So I dropped off our Recipient Application and pictures to our clinic so we are officially in the "matching process" of the Egg Donor program. I am excited about getting the information once they find a match or a few matches (however that works). I hope they do as good a job in the selection process as I did when I scouted for donors on my own. I will be very disappointed if they don't find a good match for us. I hate WAITING!!! I'm ready to see what they have and decide if we go with one of their donors or one of the gals I picked. Plus I have all my girls on stand-by! LOL
    BEST OF LUCK! When will they tell you? can you use your own, if you don't like the ones they choose?

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    Well ladies I am confused. AF is late by several days, no signs of her coming, and nothing but bfns. RE office says to call them if she isn't here by Monday and that it could be a cyst. Never heard of this before, have any of you?
    UGh. Isn't this a lovely game... this infertility??!! Anyway, mine has been late a few times too. They normally take me in for blood and then measure my #'s. They can normally predict if AF is on it's way. Did you get a blood test?

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Okay, just spoke with RE. He said I probably nicked a blood vessel. Encouraged me to make sure I'm not injecting in the same area. Geesh!!! I only have 2 legs, 2 arms, and one stomach.
    I am sure it will all work out. PULLING FOR YOU!

Thank you all. Just updated my IVF post. IUI #7, went good. They checked and I did ovulate. Also hit acupuncture. She told me to stock up on pineapple. I thikn I just ate a whole pineapple! hey, whatever it takes.

Praying for all of you! How is everyone doing?

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Good Luck!!!!
    Thank you! How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    today mominw8ting!!
    Thank you!!! What is up iwth you?

I am a little worried. I have a short luteal phase. And am normally on Progesterone (prometrium) or with IVF the pio.

This is the first time Doc had me take Hcg and will get my booster on Monday. he said he doesn't think I need Progesterone.

does the Hcg help there? will it replace the need for progesterone?

I always worry. And feel like when I leave the docs, I still have 300 questions I forgot to ask. Any help would be great.

I will post in the IUI room too!

I am a little worried. I have a short luteal phase. And am normally on Progesterone (prometrium) or with IVF the pio.

This is the first time Doc had me take Hcg and will get my booster on Monday. he said he doesn't think I need Progesterone.

I always worry. And feel like when I leave the docs, I still have 300 questions I forgot to ask. Any help would be great.

I posted in IVF room too. I wish there was a IVF / IUI room!
    B/c the girls in both rooms are fantastic!

Default Rhonda

congrats on moving forward with DE!
    i hope u have a LO in your arms soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    UGh. Isn't this a lovely game... this infertility??!! Anyway, mine has been late a few times too. They normally take me in for blood and then measure my #'s. They can normally predict if AF is on it's way. Did you get a blood test?
    That is was is so confusing. My cycles are extremely regular and I have had an ovarian cyst before and it never interfered with AF. I guess they will do a blood test if she doesn't show by Monday.

That is was is so confusing. My cycles are extremely regular and I have had an ovarian cyst before and it never interfered with AF. I guess they will do a blood test if she doesn't show by Monday.
    Well, you never know!! I will be pulling for you. I used to be regular before I started with all of this. Now I am all over the place.

Ive never heard of HCG helping with progesterone. Did he check your progesterone numbers? I would ask why he isnt concerned if it has been an issue in the past. It cant hurt, right?

Hey girls. Been really busy lately. Work crap and such.....sigh. I have been,however,TRYING to keep up with all of you. So much goings on! Some of you gals are so close!

AFM~ I'm just waiting on AF to get here so I can call my clinic. Today is day 27. Any other time it would be here. But of course that is a story I need not tell any of you.

Keeping up with you all best I can.(pretty sure I'm ADD) I'll do better soon. Have a fantastic evening!

Rhonda~ All your choices look good. Good luck with the huge task of picking one of them!

Well ladies I am confused. AF is late by several days, no signs of her coming, and nothing but bfns. RE office says to call them if she isn't here by Monday and that it could be a cyst. Never heard of this before, have any of you?
    AF was late for me. Didn't arrive until 6 days after my last BCP. That has NEVER happened. RE did blood work and was definitely able to tell that AF was on the way. When I went back to RE a few days later the nurse told me that I should have had AF within the past 2 days......and she was right. Your bloodwork will be able to tell what's going on. Good luck. Praying for AF to come quickly so you can start your protocol.

rss-- I am on day 2 of stims today..Cant wait to see if I get more eggs this time.. Last time I got 6 4 fertilized without ICSI .. lets see what happens this time.
    for lots of eggs
    for a successful ER
    for a BFP!!

UGh. Isn't this a lovely game... this infertility??!! Anyway, mine has been late a few times too. They normally take me in for blood and then measure my #'s. They can normally predict if AF is on it's way.
    ITA!!!!

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Hi ladies. It's official - I'm stimming again. I had my injection this morning and now I just wait. It's so strange having to only do 1 injection!! I hope it actually works. The study on this drug (Elonva) claims in women weighing over 60 kg (132 lb), the average number of eggs collected was 13.7, compared with 12.5 using follitropin beta..and around 39% of those became PG.. We'll see about that!! If I got even 8 proper follies I'd fall over with shock.

U/S is on Monday and now I just wait it out. 2 more days of work and then hopefully I can spend a decadent weekend going back and reading the last few pages of this room!!
    I love that you only have to do one injection! I don't think Elonva is here in the states. I'll ask my RE when we meet with her. It would be a dream! Hope Monday comes here in a hurry so you can see how you're doing. Sending you lots of

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    highhopesmama - yes for sure if you have more $$$ saved then it's much easier

AFM - well my mom called me again yesterday to give me crap!!! Boy when is she going to stop being so jalous and so mean all the time?? If only she could stop drinking boy oh boy!!!
    Helene
    Sorry about your mom, Helene. Hope it isn't causing you too much stress. Hang in there!

Ladies I need your help. DH is out of town and I've been doing the injections myself. A few minutes ago I did the AM menopur and when I pulled the needle out of my thigh a huge puddle of blood accumulated around the injection spot.It was probably the size of a dime. I usually see a little dot and then wipe it, but just now I actually needed to get tissue. I'm not sure how much, if any of the menopur was mixed in the blood. I don't know if all of the stim went in. I just called the RE office to see what I should do. Hopefully they'll call me back by the time I get to work. I have 2 more vials left. My increased doses of menopur will be arriving this afternoon. Help
    I usually give myself shots in the belly, switching sides each time. I have gotten some blood before, but nothing major. I read below that you nicked a vein - glad everything is OK! It's hard being a human pincushion, but the payoff is BIG if it works!! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    Im sure everything is ok, you prob just went in a bad spot/too hard. Dont worry, Im sure you got the meds in there and everything will be ok!!
    How you feeling Cynderella? Any news?

Okay, just spoke with RE. He said I probably nicked a blood vessel. Encouraged me to make sure I'm not injecting in the same area. Geesh!!! I only have 2 legs, 2 arms, and one stomach.
    YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    I might have to add more meds to the mix, but it won't be until day 7ish, I guess. We'll see how this one works. As you know, I'm a slow stimmer with not great eggs, so who knows? Just cross my fingers and roll with it.

The injection costs almost 1000, which I think is around $1200. I think different countries price things differently, though. I wonder if it's out in the US yet, or only in Europe. If it really works the way they say it should, that will make the whole IVF thing a lot easier for everyone!
    I can't wait to find out if that medication is here in the states AND if it is an option for me. I'll let you know what my RE says at our next meeting (should be this month sometime, I hope)

Hmmm...I've had cysts before, but nothing that has stopped a period. The only time I was late I was pregnant (I tested positive 6 days late). How late are you?

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    So I dropped off our Recipient Application and pictures to our clinic so we are officially in the "matching process" of the Egg Donor program. I am excited about getting the information once they find a match or a few matches (however that works). I hope they do as good a job in the selection process as I did when I scouted for donors on my own. I will be very disappointed if they don't find a good match for us. I hate WAITING!!! I'm ready to see what they have and decide if we go with one of their donors or one of the gals I picked. Plus I have all my girls on stand-by! LOL
    YAY! Congratulations, Rhonda! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see what they come up with. Waiting is such a killer! How long before they will get back to you with

Good luck with stimms!!!! We're all pullng for you!!

IUI #7 all done. They checked and I did ovulate.

Hoping the (1) Big juicy follicle is on it's way to meet with DH's 200 million sperm! also praying my right fallopian tube is open. (was opened by new doc in December).

gng in on monday for my hcg booster.

Also, ran to acupuncture. She told me to EAT LOADS OF Pineapple. So I just stocked up on my way home.

Praying like mad, or will be back for IVF #2 soon. God bless you all. have a great day!
    YAY!! Let the waiting begin!! Praying for your BFP! Yes and eat pineapple. I've heard lots of good things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Hey girls. Been really busy lately. Work crap and such.....sigh. I have been,however,TRYING to keep up with all of you. So much goings on! Some of you gals are so close!

AFM~ I'm just waiting on AF to get here so I can call my clinic. Today is day 27. Any other time it would be here. But of course that is a story I need not tell any of you.

Keeping up with you all best I can.(pretty sure I'm ADD) I'll do better soon. Have a fantastic evening!
    Hiya You know Af takes her sweet time when you want her to come! Good luck. Can't wait for you to get your cycle started.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

IUI #7 all done. They checked and I did ovulate. Also, ran to acupuncture. She told me to EAT LOADS OF Pineapple. Praying like mad, or will be back for IVF #2 soon. God bless you all. have a great day!
    Yaaaaaaay for ovulation!! That's terrific. What's up with the pineapples?? I loooooove pineapples and really don't mind eating a few extra

Me too!!! I usually have a million questions.
    Don't worry, . I'm not familiar with Hcg vs Progesterone but I'm hopeful that your RE is doing what's best for you and your BFP.

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

I don't know. My acupuncturist said she's heard great things.. And said the women she's treated swear by it after ovulation or transfer. I ate pineapple all day thinking and praying for all of u. I will call doc to discuss progesterone tomorrow. I am still a little worried.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post

Hmmm...I've had cysts before, but nothing that has stopped a period. The only time I was late I was pregnant (I tested positive 6 days late). How late are you?

I am 4 days late. I've only been late twice in my life and I was pg both times.

OK, ladies i have to tell you something, dh and i did another IUI, we had our first beta on tuesday the 1st and the second one was today, unfortunatly it went from 43 down to 27 So this is now our 4th m/c, i am sorry i did not tell any of you what we were doing, i was hoping to wait until i was 12 weeks and then let you all know the good news, but i did not say anything for this reason. I am ok, i had a little bit of a meltdown today, even after 4 it does not get any easier. We are still going to ttc on our own, unfortunatly we cannot do another IUI, i am out of insurance money for the meds, so i could do another IUI itself, but i dont have 4 grand to do the meds. I actually ran out of meds and insurance for them at the end of this cycle, my re's office donated meds to me to finish the cycle. I was on progesterone this time, both the vag gel and the shots for the two weeks from the IUI, i guess we just got another bad egg. It was so hard not saying anything to you guys, but i did not want to get you all excited and then we lost it again. I guess i knew it would not make it, i actually got a positive test last thursday, i had the first beta done on tues, the hcg should have been over 100 and it was only 43. I tried to have hope, but i knew. I will still stay on here and support you ladies, and just pray for a natural bfp. Sorry for the downer ladies, i was really hoping i would have had some great news for you. I had it all planned out too, i have this cute Elmo that says expecting, i was going to put that in my siggy along with the ticker and see if you noticed, sigh oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    Just wanted to say I've moved over to the IVF room. I will be stalking you all though and I hope that you have much more success w/iui than myself.
    Will be stalking!!! I hope your 1st IVF brings you a BFP!!!
    Katie (33) DH (32). DS1 Derek (2), DS2 Adam (newbie)

I posted in IVF room too. I wish there was a IVF / IUI room!
    B/c the girls in both rooms are fantastic!
    I also have a short luteal phase. I have done both the hcg booster and the progesterone suppositories. The hcg boost worked to increase my LP to 14 days. The hcg boost improves the function of the corpus luteum (which is the follicle your egg came from). The corpus luteum produces progesterone which keeps your lining thick for implantation. The progesterone supplementation will also give you extra progesterone to keep your lining thick for the embryo to implant. My RE says it doesn't matter which you do, that they are equally effective. I tried both individually and when I didn't get a BFP I tried them together. My next cycle I will do an hcg booster and twice-daily progesterone suppositories.

Hope this helps!!! And I'll be thinking of you in your 2ww!

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    OK, ladies i have to tell you something, dh and i did another IUI, we had our first beta on tuesday the 1st and the second one was today, unfortunatly it went from 43 down to 27 So this is now our 4th m/c, i am sorry i did not tell any of you what we were doing, i was hoping to wait until i was 12 weeks and then let you all know the good news, but i did not say anything for this reason. I am ok, i had a little bit of a meltdown today, even after 4 it does not get any easier. We are still going to ttc on our own, unfortunatly we cannot do another IUI, i am out of insurance money for the meds, so i could do another IUI itself, but i dont have 4 grand to do the meds. I actually ran out of meds and insurance for them at the end of this cycle, my re's office donated meds to me to finish the cycle. I was on progesterone this time, both the vag gel and the shots for the two weeks from the IUI, i guess we just got another bad egg. It was so hard not saying anything to you guys, but i did not want to get you all excited and then we lost it again. I guess i knew it would not make it, i actually got a positive test last thursday, i had the first beta done on tues, the hcg should have been over 100 and it was only 43. I tried to have hope, but i knew. I will still stay on here and support you ladies, and just pray for a natural bfp. Sorry for the downer ladies, i was really hoping i would have had some great news for you. I had it all planned out too, i have this cute Elmo that says expecting, i was going to put that in my siggy along with the ticker and see if you noticed, sigh oh well.
    OMG Chris, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to lose one baby, let alone 4!!! I was hoping your next IUI would give you that sticky bean you deserve. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I will be hoping you get that BFP naturally!

And I would DEFINITELY have noticed that siggy!!!

I am 4 days late. I've only been late twice in my life and I was pg both times.
    OK I'm just as confused as you, my dear! You'd think it would show up on a HPT by now, right? Well, of course I'm praying it's good news - you never know! But either way, I hope you get some answers soon. I'm sure the suspense isn't easy. Hang in there!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Chris, I am soo soo sorry. I know how badly that hurts..I don't even want to imagine four times. I am thinking of you. This is so not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    OMG Chris, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to lose one baby, let alone 4!!! I was hoping your next IUI would give you that sticky bean you deserve. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I will be hoping you get that BFP naturally!

And I would DEFINITELY have noticed that siggy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Chris, I am soo soo sorry. I know how badly that hurts..I don't even want to imagine four times. I am thinking of you. This is so not fair.
    Thank you so much ladies, i wanted to tell you all about the iui, but was afraid this would happen again, and i feel like i let everybody down when they all know, my hope was to announce it at 12 weeks, or at least when we had a heartbeat.

Thank you so much ladies, i wanted to tell you all about the iui, but was afraid this would happen again, and i feel like i let everybody down when they all know, my hope was to announce it at 12 weeks, or at least when we had a heartbeat.

I completely understand. You never ever let us down... This is something completely out of your control. I'm sorry.

Oh Chris, I'm so sorry. You're such an amazing and wonderful woman. I pray and wish you much success with your natural cycle.

SoBe

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims