Page 541 of 593 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,230 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Hi Girls,

To give a little history since I haven't been on for a while, DH and I started our first IVF cycle the middle of April. Some of my blood work came back questionable so they cancelled our IVF but went ahead and continued with the injectables and did IUI. I'm going in today for my B/W pregnancy test. I have one question, yesterday and today I have been having a couple of "gushes" of water cm, I mean it's like I almost have peed myself, this morning it went all the way through to my jeans. I don't feel like I've had any pg symptoms other than what my progesterone gel is giving me. I've never experienced this before! What do you think of this?

If my B/W comes back today that I'm not pg, then we'll start our IVF cycle again because the additional b/w showed it was safe to go ahead. So atleast we have another chance ;-)

Thanks for your opinions girls! Lots of luck to you all!
    The Love of My Life!
    Carri 32 + Josh 33 = Married 6/24/2000 TTC 8 years
    5 failed IUI 1 cancelled IVF now waiting for 6th IUI result

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    Hello how is everyone today?

I still didn't get my results from the Fifth they said it can take up to 10 days... that is silly everyone would be dead by then so I guess everything is ok on my DD got it and none of the others strange??

Tomorrow is the final signatures for the house sell. I can't believe it too 3 months for it to be finalized... at anytime we wanted to give up. We were afraid to wake up and the house is not ours anymore... I am trying to avoid going to Montreal (2hrs away) with the whole family and I hope it works.. that would be a drag.

It my dh and I, DD birthday tomorrow she is very exited but we have nothing ready for that because of everything so we told her we will be doing it this weekend. I will just get a cake at least and one gift which I already got a while back so it's a good start.

Yesterday I almost quit my job again. My agency didn't want to give me the proper letter I needed stating I work for them and so I would I have lost my daycare so I gave her my 2w notice and then my boss here said that's stupid I will write you that letter. So the agency felt bad and decided to finally give me what I needed. So I am still here... What a nonsense...

My little baby fell on Sunday and got all scratched up but everything is almost gone now... silly accident really!!

Tomorrow is my IPS scan (NT Scan) so very anxious to see if everything is ok this time with NO Downs...

Helene
    Sorry you haven't gotten your test results back yet, Helene. It is strange that it can take so long to get test results in this day and age! I hope your DD has a wonderful birthday tomorrow! I'm sorry your little one fell, but I'm glad he is OK. Praying your test goes well tomorrow. PLease KUP on the results!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by reinoncarri View Post
    Hi Girls,

To give a little history since I haven't been on for a while, DH and I started our first IVF cycle the middle of April. Some of my blood work came back questionable so they cancelled our IVF but went ahead and continued with the injectables and did IUI. I'm going in today for my B/W pregnancy test. I have one question, yesterday and today I have been having a couple of "gushes" of water cm, I mean it's like I almost have peed myself, this morning it went all the way through to my jeans. I don't feel like I've had any pg symptoms other than what my progesterone gel is giving me. I've never experienced this before! What do you think of this?

If my B/W comes back today that I'm not pg, then we'll start our IVF cycle again because the additional b/w showed it was safe to go ahead. So atleast we have another chance ;-)

Hi Carri! Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Hi again, glad to see you back here, although it must be so frustrating to be here. I hope you are physically and emotionally healed (if you ever really heal emotionally) after your m/c! for regular cycles, and I hope your stay here is very short!!!
    Thank you! It is frustrating..I just want a BFP and it to actually stick around 38 weeks!!! Let's get our BFP's and get outta here!

tonysmom2001 Guest

Has anyone noticed that the IVF room has been dead since Rhonda left, I miss her!!

No, I don't know any of the Jersey Shore cast.

Today is CD4 for me and I had my baseline bw and us. Everything looks good, and no leftover follies like I had last cycle!
    I started my 50mg Clomid today as the nurse doesn't think I need to try anything else. I inquired about upping my dose or trying injectibles and she was like nah.
    Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkandtheWild View Post
    Today is CD4 for me and I had my baseline bw and us. Everything looks good, and no leftover follies like I had last cycle!
    I started my 50mg Clomid today as the nurse doesn't think I need to try anything else. I inquired about upping my dose or trying injectibles and she was like nah.
    Ah well.
    I hope this cycle brings you your BFP!!!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Just popping in. I'm nursing a really bad cold. It came without warning. Woke up yesterday congested and everything. I'm waiting on DH to bring home some Theraflu. No knew updates for me. 7 more days of BCP's. We have our baseline appt with RE next Friday @ 9am.

How is everyone?? I think June is going to be a really busy month with so many of us starting new protocols and stiming.

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Hi Ladies. Im doing my trigger for IUI at 8pm Wed and IUI is 8:45am on Thursday, isnt that quick? I want this to be timed just right and the nurse said it didnt have to be right at 8pm but I want to have it as close as possible, what are your thoughts? This time table seems so early
    Last edited by Cynderella4; 05-18-2010 at 03:41 PM.

Ah well.
    Yay for everything looking good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reinoncarri View Post
    Hi Girls,

Not sure what it means but to you!!!

No IUI this coming month... today the RE found 2 large cysts during CD3 u/s. So I will be on BCP's hoping to shrink the cysts and I am hopeful I will be back next month!
    Honey i am so sorry to hear this!!! I am praying for a nice bfp after you come off the bc!!

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Hello again, Ladies.. CD1 for me again.. off to the RE on Wednesday for a baseline U/S and b/w. Back to the human pincushion! I will say after my m/c...my cycles are back to 27 days! I hope all is good in there!
    Good luck honey, i am so praying for a super sticky bean for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    X-posted!

My cycle has been canceled due to no response but luckily he is willing to try another cycle! Woohoo! I am supposed to go back in three weeks (or call when AF comes) and take it from there! I feel SO much better now. I thought for sure he wouldn't do another cycle!
    I am sorry to hear that they canceled the cycle, but yea for doing another one, are they going to up your meds? Do they have a new plan of attack for you, sometimes they have to see what will happen with the first cycle and then get really agressive for the next one!!

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Thank you! It is frustrating..I just want a BFP and it to actually stick around 38 weeks!!! Let's get our BFP's and get outta here!
    I am with you ladies on this one!! Hmmm what if i yelled "Fire fire" maybe everybody would get bfp's and be out of this folder lol

Ah well.
    I have my fingers and toes crossed for you to get a super sticky bean honey!!

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    I am with you ladies on this one!! Hmmm what if i yelled "Fire fire" maybe everybody would get bfp's and be out of this folder lol
    LOL, start yelling!!! Get me outta here ASAP!!!

Hope you are doing well Chris! I'm praying for your BFP too!!!

Ah well.
    GL! Sounds like a great start!
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    Hi Ladies. Im doing my trigger for IUI at 8pm Wed and IUI is 8:45am on Thursday, isnt that quick? I want this to be timed just right and the nurse said it didnt have to be right at 8pm but I want to have it as close as possible, what are your thoughts? This time table seems so early
    Hi! That does sound quick, but I think the idea is so that the swimmers are there waiting and won't be missed, since they can hang around longer than the egg. Did they recommend you BD afterwards, too (like 12 hours post IUI?).

and major to you!!!

Cynderella that sounds okay. I guess it's better to have the swimmers there waiting. And depending on the size of your follie, the trigger might cause ovulation much sooner than the esitmated 36 hours ofter the trigger.

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

for all of us ladies!!

onmymind - I don't know what the protocol will be for next cycle yet!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

LOL, start yelling!!! Get me outta here ASAP!!!

Hope you are doing well Chris! I'm praying for your BFP too!!!
    LOL FIRE FIRE!!!!! Everybody out of this folder and into a DD folder where its safe!!!!! LOL

Ok, I just got an email from the nurse, she said she gave me the option of either day, which she did, but I didnt understand it as the trigger would be the same regardless so I think I would rather go with the later day so trigger would be tonight at 8ish and then IUI on Friday am....do you guys think that is better? Or should I stick with tomorrow IUI?

Wanted to let you girls know the nurse called and it's a negative for me again. Now to see what the RE has in mind for me....

Thanks for all your good vibes and support! I'll keep prayin for all my IUI/IVF sisters!
    The Love of My Life!
    Carri 32 + Josh 33 = Married 6/24/2000 TTC 8 years
    5 failed IUI 1 cancelled IVF now waiting for 6th IUI result

tonysmom - yes I noticed! I try and keep up but it seams people are busy with other things?

southern bell - glad everything is going smoothly for you girl. Hope you get your bfp.

cynderella - well I don't know anything on IUI but sound pretty good to me

AFM - Well we had our u/s today and bw. it was the IPS screening like the NT scan for you girls, and so they mesured the neck distance between the bones. Well the result was 1.5mm which is normal I think. Last year at my IPS screening for Jamie, the distance was 2.5 and that's why it was so allarming and for a good reason he did have Downs Syndrome. So I think I am safe now to say this baby doesn't have downs... I will know more at the second bw in a couple of weeks. So the hb was 154 and he/she measure 6cm or something? So everything seams to be going good. I was really worried not to see the heal flick today but everything is great.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the IVF room has been dead since Rhonda left, I miss her!!
    I know! I miss her, too. She's had a lot to deal with lately, so I'm sure taking a break is much needed. How are you, Kelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Just popping in. I'm nursing a really bad cold. It came without warning. Woke up yesterday congested and everything. I'm waiting on DH to bring home some Theraflu. No knew updates for me. 7 more days of BCP's. We have our baseline appt with RE next Friday @ 9am.

How is everyone?? I think June is going to be a really busy month with so many of us starting new protocols and stiming.
    So sorry about the cold, SoBe. Glad it isn't happening while you are stimming, though! KUP on your baseline results next week. Feel better!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Hi! That does sound quick, but I think the idea is so that the swimmers are there waiting and won't be missed, since they can hang around longer than the egg. Did they recommend you BD afterwards, too (like 12 hours post IUI?).

and major to you!!!
    I agree with Rachel - it does sound a bit quick, but I bet the y want the swimmers poised and ready for the eggs to release. Are you doing a follow up IUI the next day? I know some clinics to that...Praying for your BFP

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    tonysmom - yes I noticed! I try and keep up but it seams people are busy with other things?

southern bell - glad everything is going smoothly for you girl. Hope you get your bfp.

cynderella - well I don't know anything on IUI but sound pretty good to me

AFM - Well we had our u/s today and bw. it was the IPS screening like the NT scan for you girls, and so they mesured the neck distance between the bones. Well the result was 1.5mm which is normal I think. Last year at my IPS screening for Jamie, the distance was 2.5 and that's why it was so allarming and for a good reason he did have Downs Syndrome. So I think I am safe now to say this baby doesn't have downs... I will know more at the second bw in a couple of weeks. So the hb was 154 and he/she measure 6cm or something? So everything seams to be going good. I was really worried not to see the heal flick today but everything is great.

Helene
    So happy your NT test came out normal, Helene! Congratulations! And congrats on such a strong heartbeat!!!

Ok, I just got an email from the nurse, she said she gave me the option of either day, which she did, but I didnt understand it as the trigger would be the same regardless so I think I would rather go with the later day so trigger would be tonight at 8ish and then IUI on Friday am....do you guys think that is better? Or should I stick with tomorrow IUI?
    When I did IUI, I triggered and had to wait more than 24 hours before the insemination. It is odd the nurse is giving you the option to choose what you want. My Dr. was always very specific as to what needed to happen. I thought she was having you go the morning after trigger because the Dr. knew you released right away or something. Can you call and speak with the Dr? I don't always trust nurses...good luck with all of this. You don't need anything stressful right now. Sending you lots of and

I decided to trigger now (11am) and the IUI will be tomorrow about 9am We are only doing one as the Dr says there is no improvement with more than one (yet they tell you to have sex, sooooo?) If BFN we will go right into a EPP with Long Lupron. Fingers crossed we get a surprise with IUI! lol

Also, have any of you had your AMH test done? I had never heard of it until this Dr and she says it gives an idea of ovarian reserve. Mine came back normal at 1.1 and my FSH was 7 (although it has been as high as 9) so all indicators are showing a normal ovarian reserve so Im so confused. It must just be my quality sucks.