Page 54 of 593 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

My husband and I met with our doctor the yesterday - he apologized profusely and explained what he would recommend us doing - which was for me to be on BCP for 21 days, do a supression check, if all goes well, start the Lupron shots for 3 days, another u/s and b/w then onto Follistrim - higher doses in the morning and night - he was very honest and said that doing this would hopefully produce more follicles but to determine if they become viable embryos he nor anyone could guarantee that - I will admit, I've wanted to punch someone or something so hard until I felt better but what would that honestly do? Maybe just hurt my hand. We've decided to stay with this doctor and the facility - honestly, they have been very good to us except for this one instance but said we would get the red-carpet treatment from beginning to end and so far we have.

I do have to check with my health plan to let them know what happened.

Thank you for responding back.

OMG~OMG~OMG~OMG~OMG~OMG~OMG~OMG~OMG~OMG~OMG

My beta was 254!!!!! I am pregnant. Please continue to keep us in your prayers!!!!! I am in total shock!!!!

Icurn! Congratulations, sticky vibes and wishes for a H&H 9mos! That's a nice big beta. Hmmmmmm You have to promise to KUP, ok? HUGS!!!

lorid, welcome. I am so very sorry for your loss and wish you every success in moving forward.

Ladies, would you believe I'm doing a 5dt after all??? Turns out our sixth embryo is dividing, so with two "perfect" and four good embies, the RE agreed to let us push it to Friday. Sadly, he didn't turn up for this conversation until I already had no pants on and was considering peeing myself, but at least he turned up! So I'm back to the waiting game and praying that at least one of those 6 is strong enough to make it until Friday.... Until then, what's another PIO hole in my @ss? YOUCH!!!

Lisa, Max, burbank...any updates? Thinking of you all....

Yay, ICURN! What FANTABULOUS number!!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!

Mal, that's great news about the blasts...much higher rate of success if you can get there. You GO strong embies! Way to be team players so YOUNG! LOL!

Lorid, I'm terribly sorry for that inane lab error. What a HUGE frustration! I know they make you sign stuff writing off such errors, and I believe they are rare, but I would chcek out the stats on your RE's office. I read an article once that basically said IVF is only as successful as the embryology lab is strong. Good luck, dear.

LisaJ2224 Guest

What does micro ovidrel do? That is the second or third time I am seeing it used as something other than a trigger.

Welcome to the club, Ms. Fun!

LisaJ2224 Guest

Congratulations, ICURN!!!!

Ok, because am dying here---ANY symptoms???

THAT is a high beta--did you POAS?

YAY!!!!!! WE NEED MORE GRADS, LADIES!!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lorid View Post
    My husband and I met with our doctor the yesterday - he apologized profusely and explained what he would recommend us doing - which was for me to be on BCP for 21 days, do a supression check, if all goes well, start the Lupron shots for 3 days, another u/s and b/w then onto Follistrim - higher doses in the morning and night - he was very honest and said that doing this would hopefully produce more follicles but to determine if they become viable embryos he nor anyone could guarantee that - I will admit, I've wanted to punch someone or something so hard until I felt better but what would that honestly do? Maybe just hurt my hand. We've decided to stay with this doctor and the facility - honestly, they have been very good to us except for this one instance but said we would get the red-carpet treatment from beginning to end and so far we have.

I do have to check with my health plan to let them know what happened.

Thank you for responding back.
    No problem. I stayed with my RE as well and I absolutely adore him and his staff and we find out Monday if IVF was successful! I hope you're feeling better and just know that there are a lot of us out here cheering you on.

8. Default

ICURN, OMG!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Your news brought me to tears because it really is such a miracle and gives me so much hope. That is one fantastic beta. Wishing you a HH 9 months and beyond.

Malf, no updates but I go in tomorrow morning to check my hormone levels and fully expect them to tell me that all my blood has turned into progesterone. I can't wait until Monday for the big test! My DH is begging me not to POAS and I have to tell you ladies that I'm tempted to just take the tests to work and have at it. The problem is that if I do get a BFP I'll never be able to keep it quiet so there goes my master plan.

Oh well, I've waited 3 years I can wait the weekend. Hope everyone is well out there and feeling great.

Lee Ann, I'm so sorry that it doesn't seem to be working out this time around. Maybe the IVF will be just the jumpstart you need. Wishing you the very best!

ICURN, Wonderful news! Yippee! Cngratulations and the stickiest of sticky dust your way!

Everyone else, wishing you all the best of luck and tons of positive . Go BFPs!

I'm scheduled for surgery to remove an ovarian cyst on 08/13/08 and then on to IVF. I'm so anxious to get started.

This thread is such a great idea, and thank you to everyone who told their stories! It makes it so much easier to get through each day knowing that all of these struggles can result in happiness. You're really giving us hope!

Thanks, Mia. I've been googling blastocyst survival and success rates like a madwoman. Here's hoping these guys are team players today.... :pray:

Ooooo, good question, Lisa! So, Icurn???

burbank, you are my hero if you make it through the weekend! I'll POAS for you!!!! (1dp5dt mind you ) Sending big beta vibes for Monday!!!

S&S, hope the time to your surgery goes quickly and you can get started soon!

Default Thank you all!

Thank you all for your support! We are continuing our journey and see where it takes us.

Congrats and good luck to all - I will continue to read and write posts

Thanks!

I was just saying last night that it is still a shock~the only symptom I had had was cramping and sore BB's (but they had been since I stimmed) and I pee alot anyway~then I wake up this morning with nausea so I ate some crackers and drank some Gatorade and now I have heart burn! Besides that nothing else.

I did POAS but just 1. I am looking for the keep sake ones that you put in the baby book but I haven't been able to find one yet. I want to buy 100 and pee on them just to make sure!!!! Silly I know but......

Hi everybody, I'm Flynn.
    I just joined and am waiting for AF so I can begin a clomid/IUI cycle. We have unexplained infertility and have tried 100 mg of clomid by itself the last 2 months. This time, I will take 150 mg of clomid days 3-7 plus an Ovidrel trigger and IUI.

I'm relieved to be moving forward, but a little scared about how much time I'm spending thinking about TTC.

Your stories are nice to read and I hope to get to know you ladies!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Welcome to all our newbies, it is great to see people coming to join..

Ok so back from our IUI. I love you all and thanks for all of your encouragement. Sometimes although I already now it, it just makes it a bit easier to understand coming from someone else.
    DH had a great sample so I guess we begin the 2ww. They have me using progesterone suppositories and baby aspirin starting on Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed, but if this is not the one than my RE will be upping our Follistim next round.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

Lisa I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope that you get your bfp in the next few days.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

From what my RE's nurse says, the mirco ovidrel helps produce (this doesn't sound right but) "more" mature eggs. AS in quality but not in numbers. I hope she is right.

ICURN...what great news!!! Sending you lots of sticky vibes!!!
    Lee Ann & Andre

Malf thats great news, good luck.
    I'm hanging in, the wait is killing me. I'm back to work so that has been a distraction. Still have sore BB's, cramping has eased, the sharp pains have totally stopped, but peeing during the middle of the night is a pain, so I'm really tired, sometimes I feel mildly queezy but I'm not sure if all these systems are the progestrone suppositories or good news or my mind playing tricks on me. I know we shouldn't wish our lives away but 7/16 testing day can't come fast enough.
    I'm dying to POAS but my DH doesn't want me too, I have three waiting in the bathroom cupboard....urgh!!

You are all so brave enduring the wait until you POAS!

ICURN, congratulations!

HERE I GO!!!! Tomorrow I go in for my day 3 bloodwork and ultrasound, and then on the 16th I go in for my hysteroscopy. I am so thankful for you all who have gone before me and shared your stories--it makes it a little less scary for us newbies!
    Me: 38 DH: 30;
    After 2 ectopics (and a ruptured tube) our IVF baby Benjamin Theodore was born on 6/1/09! We are an extended BF'ing, gentle parenting family

Icurn I have tears thinking of your baby book. You must be over the moon. Will you go back for another beta? When is your u/s? KUP, girl.

Max, I hope the days fly by. You must be one tough cookie to keep away from those HPTs - I can't even keep them in the house!

RSC, how exciting to be getting started!!! Don't worry about the hysteroscopy, either - I had two and they weren't bad at all. You'll be feeling like a pincushion soon enough!

As for me, I'm off to the RE tomorrow. Looks like we'll be bringing home a 6d blast.
    Last edited by malf; 07-11-2008 at 06:39 AM.

22. Default

Well ladies I've managed to not POAS and IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY! Oh how I wish my DH would let me. The hormones were checked yesterday and both estrogen and progesterone are fantastic so please pray for my BFP on Monday. Sending sticky vibes and love to you all.

I had my 2nd beta this AM~still waiting for the call. My first U/S will be the week of July 28th! I am still on cloud 9!!!!

Malf~best of luck tomorrow~here is to a big sticky embryo!!!!!

Burbank~hang in there. I know Monday seems like an eternity!!!!

2nd Beta~439!!!!!! My first U/S is Monday, July 28th!!!!

okay ladies... I figured I better update... U/S on July 22nd, IUI on the 23rd. RE has switched me to femara for this cycle, as this would have been the 6th month on clomid, and most likely one of my last times doing IUI for a few months, so here's to hoping it all works!!

26. Default

How much Femara did they put you on? I hope it works!
    Kelly-29 Mark-31 Tyler-7

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance."

5 mg, CD3-9

from what Erinlove says, that is basically the same as my 100 mg of clomid I was on.

Well, went for US today and only one dang follicle, it was 17.8, so they want me to do one more day of Bravelle 225 and then trigger on Saturday... I was so dissapointed...All the injections all the work and only one!!!Oh well, we will do IUI on Sunday and again on Monday.

ICURN--Yay for the 2nd Beta! Woohoo!

Malf--Goood luck tomorrow!

Max and Burbank--keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I had my 3 day u/s today; my resting follicles were 6-8 on one side, 6-7 on the other, so 12-15 total. I have NO idea if that's good or not??

They said my uterus looks great (yay!) and that I have a tiny fibroid on it but that it shouldn't matter, it's in the totally wrong place to worry about.

So far so good, I think????
    Me: 38 DH: 30;
    After 2 ectopics (and a ruptured tube) our IVF baby Benjamin Theodore was born on 6/1/09! We are an extended BF'ing, gentle parenting family

Unhappy

Hi ladies, I'm scared, I woke up this morning with all soreness etc in my BB's gone, I had lower back pain all night, I have a very sore throat & bad cough and absolutley no signs that I might be pregnant, maybe I do have bad eggs. I'm feeling very sad and weepy and can't seem to pull it together. My DH is supportive and positive but he doesn't understand. I want to POAS just to put myself out of my misery but I dare not. This cycle (3rd) was probably our last one. Sorry I feel like I'm going insane. MY AF hasn't arrived but the progestrone suppositories seem to affect mine - it did the last time it took 2months before my cycle returned.
    What can I do?????????????