Page 534 of 593 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536544584 ... LastLast
Results 15,991 to 16,020 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I did acupuncture with all 4 cycles. I've been doing it steady for 2 years now, once a week. When I cycle I go more often and day of transfer, but otherwise it's weekly. I am going to take a break though and go to every other week just this month until we decide if we are doing DE or adoption.

AFM
    I have my daughters 13th birthday this weekend and my 6th year anniversary (me & DH have been together for 18 years, but we were common law for many, many years before having an actual ceremony and making it official). I don't feel much like celebrating anything right now, but I have to pull it together for my family's sake.
    Oh dear... so you did everything so there is no reason for it not to work. You should try embryo adoption before DE. Just because you can see if your body is good for it or not before spending thousands more dollars. ED is really cheep when they are donated to the clinic... Did you look into that? Did you want me to give you the info on the embies I saw the other day? Cause I know DE cycle is a lot more but if you dh really want the baby to be his then it's worth the money.

Hugs. I will be thinking of you dear.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Rhonda, I'm so, so, so sorry.

I know that we all were pulling for you...everything sounded so good!

Thank you for all YOUR positive support in this thread....you are such a strong, amazing woman!

I hope that you can feel our love for you.

Thanks girls. I was really thinking we had it all figured out this time and we were finally going to get our BFP. It is hard to understand and of course I'm dealing with all the why's in my head, but there is some logical explanation. I guess if we had a million bucks we could do a cycle every other month and surely before the year is over we would have our BFP, but we all know that it doesn't work that way unless you have IVF coverage. We pay 6K per cycle and though that is not 12K like some women have to pay, it's too much to do more than 2 cycles a year. So, if we move forward, it is with DE and that will be at least 2-3 months from now. I am feeling apprehensive about DE because I can't help but wonder if my body would reject them for implantation as well. It's the "what if it's not my eggs, but just my uterus & the environment that is rejecting the embryo's"...that is enough to scare me from spending money on a DE cycle. I guess we will just have to pray about it and trust...again. Rhonda
    I wish I had the words to say how truly sorry I am .

With DE do you still have to do meds or do you go straight to the transfer? That might be less expensive. Whatever you decide just know you're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Last edited by Southern Belle; 05-04-2010 at 11:17 AM.

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Default checking in..

i am sorry to read your news Rhonda.

pm me if you have any questions about the information I gave you earlier.

best wishes

Katie - Wow! That's great!!! This is my first time starting injects because last cycle was canceled at the onset due to a big ovarian cyst and uterine polyp.
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    I wish I had the words to say how tryly sorry I am .

With DE do you still have to do meds or do you go straight to the transfer? That might be less expensive. Whatever you decide just know you're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Actually DE is more expensive cause you have to pay for the Donor and her meds and her monitoring. At our clinic it's $7,000 using your own and $11,000 plus meds and monitoring for DE. You can't just transfer you have to do synchronized cycles and that's the long part of the process.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Quote Originally Posted by purple_avens View Post
    Rhonda, I am so sorry. Your cycle felt so right this time, I felt so positive. I'm upset!!!!!! I don't understand why God would not bless those that would love and care for a baby, and then other women that don't even want a baby, get pregnant so easily. I know it's not for me to question Him, but it seems so unfair. You have every right to be upset. But I still feel in my heart that you are meant to be a mom again, one way or another. I know you don't feel like it, but it's good you have something to keep you busy right now. Enjoy your beautiful daughter and your DH! You are still in my prayers.

Love ya,
    Mayra
    Thanks dear. One way or the other I will be a mom again, just not the way I had hoped it could happen. I was angry earlier, but now I just feel hurt. I thought I could stay angry longer and at least vent in a mega-margarita at lunch, but that won't help with how I am feeling right now. Just really let down by my body and the process. Just doesn't make sense to me logically even though I know I'm 43. Just seemed my odds were greater than most in my age group and I was counting on that after 4 cycles. Sucks pretty bad.

I am very fortunate to have a beautiful and loving family and I know they will keep my spirits up. I am as fortunate to have such a beautiful group of supportive women to call my friends. Love you all so much! I am not taking a break from APA, just a break from TTC for myself while I enjoy the summer and work on the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    Oh dear... so you did everything so there is no reason for it not to work. You should try embryo adoption before DE. Just because you can see if your body is good for it or not before spending thousands more dollars. ED is really cheep when they are donated to the clinic... Did you look into that? Did you want me to give you the info on the embies I saw the other day? Cause I know DE cycle is a lot more but if you dh really want the baby to be his then it's worth the money.

Hugs. I will be thinking of you dear.

Helene
    I might actually consider embryo adoption for the money savings just to see if we have any success without spending the money we've spent in the past. Yes, please do give me the info on the embies you saw the other day. What the heck!

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl View Post
    Rhonda, I'm so, so, so sorry.

I know that we all were pulling for you...everything sounded so good!

Thank you for all YOUR positive support in this thread....you are such a strong, amazing woman!

I hope that you can feel our love for you.
    Thanks Amy. I miss all the grads. I check on you all here & there and you all make me so proud with your healthy pregnancies! I feel the love dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    I wish I had the words to say how tryly sorry I am .

Probably still have some meds to control the process. If we do DE, it will take a few months to find a match. Could take longer than we expect. Depends on if we stay with our local clinic or travel to a clinic that has a national donor database. With DE if you do fresh cycle, you want a donor that is local with the clinic you will use. Otherwise there are travel expenses, as the donor has to come to the clinic. If you go with frozen, it is more expensive and you are limited to the number of eggs you get. Just makes sense to find a local donor and wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sobeit View Post
    i am sorry to read your news Rhonda.

pm me if you have any questions about the information I gave you earlier.

best wishes
    Thanks dear. I am going eventually start researching and comparing clinics.

Right now I have to get through today & my surroundings (work closely with a pregnant woman, just went to baby shower on Sunday for friend that is 45 & got prego), etc.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Did I tell you all about my church friend who is 45 and she & DH had no children at all. They went to the same clinic as us and tried 3 IUI's (they were initially told they were not candidates for IVF) and then 1 IVF and all procedures failed. She was devastated in August when the IVF failed. They had 4 eggs retrieved and none made it to 3dt. So, her DH buys her a puppy to take her mind off the TTC and focus on something else for a while because she was so depressed. She became very happy with her puppy and she & DH started looking into adoption a month later. Finally in November they were ready to start the adoption process, but she realize she had missed a cycle and thought it was weird. When her IVF failed in August, she said she had a normal cycle & then the next month a very heavy terrible one that lasted less days, but it was extremely heavy. Then she misses a cycle for a month. So, she said she felt stupid even doing a test, but she had to be sure before she moved forward with adoption, so she tested and got a BFP. She & DH were shocked. They had tried naturally for 8+ years before going to ART procedures. With no success and being told at 45 there really wasn't anything other than DE for them, she had given up. So, she figured she was about 5-6 weeks pregnant. Called OB and they said she had to wait until 7-8 weeks to have an u/s. They scheduled a 2-week appt and when she went in they told her she was 3 months pregnant. She got pregnant RIGHT after the failed IVF. So, why did she have that 2nd cycle? She guessed that she had twins & loss one. No other possible explanation. She is due end of June. I am thrilled for her & DH, but right now I envy them so much. Just wanted to share her story in case anyone of you decides one day to give up when someone tells you it won't happen. It CAN happen...miracles happen every day.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

southern bell - I am glad you are moving on and hope that things turn out great for you dear. you know $1000 is a small price to pay for frosties. I would not distroy my embies and freeze them even if it's only one cause they make sure the ones they freeze are amazing embies
    I didn't know it would be that much. We're storing DH's swimmer's for $50 a month. That's a big jump. If we can do FET with good quality eggs we'll go for it. I go for my infectious disease screening tomorrow.

Started BCP's this morning. Never thought I'd see them again.

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Rhonda - I don't know what to say except that I'm both sorry and angry. You are such an amazing woman and you did everything to set yourself up for a successful cycle. Praying for you and still admiring that, even now, you're moving forward, looking at embryo adoption/DE, etc. You have such determination to be a mother again and that will see you through the next few days/weeks, which I know will be tough. You've inspired and supported all of us here and know we're all here to do whatever we can to help you through.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Rhonda - I don't know what to say except that I'm both sorry and angry. You are such an amazing woman and you did everything to set yourself up for a successful cycle. Praying for you and still admiring that, even now, you're moving forward, looking at embryo adoption/DE, etc. You have such determination to be a mother again and that will see you through the next few days/weeks, which I know will be tough. You've inspired and supported all of us here and know we're all here to do whatever we can to help you through.
    Thanks

Just got the official BFN call. Hate those **** calls. Ok, moving on now...

Did I tell you all about my church friend who is 45 and she & DH had no children at all. They went to the same clinic as us and tried 3 IUI's (they were initially told they were not candidates for IVF) and then 1 IVF and all procedures failed. She was devastated in August when the IVF failed. They had 4 eggs retrieved and none made it to 3dt. So, her DH buys her a puppy to take her mind off the TTC and focus on something else for a while because she was so depressed. She became very happy with her puppy and she & DH started looking into adoption a month later. Finally in November they were ready to start the adoption process, but she realize she had missed a cycle and thought it was weird. When her IVF failed in August, she said she had a normal cycle & then the next month a very heavy terrible one that lasted less days, but it was extremely heavy. Then she misses a cycle for a month. So, she said she felt stupid even doing a test, but she had to be sure before she moved forward with adoption, so she tested and got a BFP. She & DH were shocked. They had tried naturally for 8+ years before going to ART procedures. With no success and being told at 45 there really wasn't anything other than DE for them, she had given up. So, she figured she was about 5-6 weeks pregnant. Called OB and they said she had to wait until 7-8 weeks to have an u/s. They scheduled a 2-week appt and when she went in they told her she was 3 months pregnant. She got pregnant RIGHT after the failed IVF. So, why did she have that 2nd cycle? She guessed that she had twins & loss one. No other possible explanation. She is due end of June. I am thrilled for her & DH, but right now I envy them so much. Just wanted to share her story in case anyone of you decides one day to give up when someone tells you it won't happen. It CAN happen...miracles happen every day.
    That's an amazing story Rhonda. Thanks for sharing. It really is amazing that she got pregnant after a failed IVF. What a miracle it is for her and her DH. God creates miracles everyday and we just have to have faith in Him no matter what happens.

Thanks

That is such a miracle! I keep praying that every woman here struggling to TTC experiences a miracle like that of her own. Thanks for sharing, Rhonda. And it isn't easy to watch your friend get something you've been struggling for years to achieve. It will happen for you, too, in some way. I absolutely believe that.

Thanks

Sorry, Rhonda. Those calls are the worst. You need to call it a day and go home.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

I might actually consider embryo adoption for the money savings just to see if we have any success without spending the money we've spent in the past. Yes, please do give me the info on the embies you saw the other day. What the heck!
    Done I pm'd it to you. Let me know if you didn't get it...
    Sometimes God closes a door and opens another... lets just hope that's it...

AND

there is also those two:

MiracleWaiting.com and EmbryosAlive.com

you can do it girl.

Hugs
    Helene

Actually DE is more expensive cause you have to pay for the Donor and her meds and her monitoring. At our clinic it's $7,000 using your own and $11,000 plus meds and monitoring for DE. You can't just transfer you have to do synchronized cycles and that's the long part of the process.
    Wow!! I didn't know that. I thought you could just get frozen eggs and begin the process.

Probably still have some meds to control the process. If we do DE, it will take a few months to find a match. Could take longer than we expect. Depends on if we stay with our local clinic or travel to a clinic that has a national donor database. With DE if you do fresh cycle, you want a donor that is local with the clinic you will use. Otherwise there are travel expenses, as the donor has to come to the clinic. If you go with frozen, it is more expensive and you are limited to the number of eggs you get. Just makes sense to find a local donor and wait it out.
    DE sounds like it can be successful and expensive. It stinks that the IVF process is so costly.

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Rhonda - I love your friends story. 45 that is just amazing. I hope it will happen to you... go get a puppy ;)

So you finally got the call. Well now you can definitly move on. we are here for you dear. I back up HighHopesMama that you are an amazing inspiration. Hugs.

southern - well glad you are jumping and good luck with your cycle way to go girl.

Helene

I'm sorry.

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    Katie - Wow! That's great!!! This is my first time starting injects because last cycle was canceled at the onset due to a big ovarian cyst and uterine polyp.
    with the injectables!!! How did the first night go?
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    Holy cow 200 million, i am sensing a bfp comming up in ohhhhh about two weeks!!! I am praying for you!!!
    Thanks Chris!!! I really hope so, I have been in this room for WAY too long.....
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Rhonda-- you are an amazing person. We all love you. I know how much you hurt. It will pass. You are very strong. Hubby will be ok. Guys are like that sometimes. Just take care of yourself and lets start some research on getting embies to stick darnit.. We love you!! and that 45 year old story rocks!!

Oh Rhonda I am so very sorry.

Thanks everyone for the prayers yesterday/last night. I am out. My cycle came through this morning. Dark red blood with clots/tissue (TMI) and cramps. I did beta, but expecting BFN of course. This bites. I'm pissed.

I'll be in meeting from 10-12 and should get the bad news after 1pm EST...usually as late as 2 or 3. Just didn't want the suspense to kill anyone, so just mark me off as a BFN this cycle. Thanks again ladies for all your support.

To my cycle buddies:
    It was great having you ladies to lean on during my cycle. I wish all of you the best of luck with your future TTC. Heather, you are an inspiration to us all and I will continue to pray for a H&H pregnancy. Love you all!
    Rhonda,I'm so sorry. You are such a strong woman and I know you will never give up on being a new mama again.

How did the first night go?
    Last night I bled a little but tonight there was no problem. Also, I am icing the area before injecting so there isn't any stinging or anything.
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Well girls. Tomorrow is the day. DH goes for his S/A. He's been taking potassium citrate for a week now in hopes of neutralizing his urine so we can get some decent sperm. Please pray for us. If this does not work they will have to take a chunk out of his testicle. That could cause it to die.... Doctor call a little while ago to tell us to be there at 12:30 so the lab gal could concentrate on just DH's sample and get it processed while we are there. We were to meet with the doctor tomorrow too but he has dentist fun to do now. He said he'd be in and out so we may still get to see him.

PLEASE PRAY!!!!

Thanks

I'm so sorry for this, I was sure it would work for you.

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    200 million with 94% motility!!!

Now just hoping, praying, etc... I hate the 2ww...

WHAT?? 200 million??? wow!! WE got preg after STC for 3.5 years on our first cycle of injectibles/IUI. We had 40 million and i released 3 eggs, we ended up with twins. I feel a BFP comin for you!!! I just know it!!

cakegal - I will pray your dh sperm gets good for you to have a baby ;)

AFM - I am glad I didn't have to long to caught up this morning cause I did it last night. Cause my co-worker at work decided to send me work... loads of work just before I leave can you believe that... like over 100 pages to work on... I though this is stupid. I am about to be gone in a couple of weeks why didn't she just leave me alone... So anyways I will see how far I will get to do them but I told my boss there is no way I can do all of that before I leave... Too bad.

Hugs and have a good day everyone.

Helene

Cakegal I hope you and DH get wonderful news today. The potassium citrate should do the trick . My DH is taking vitamins and working on being a healthy eater . We've definitely seen an improvement.

SoBe

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Thanks for all the posts girls. Love you all

Cakegal - Praying for you