Page 533 of 593 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543583 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,990 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Ok ladies, after my morning, the excitement continues...

NOW I'm spotting. Very dark brown. At first it came as a surprise because I didn't feel anything. Now I feel cramps, so I'm getting worried that it's AF trying to come on because I'm destined for a BFN. I've never had spotting with any of my IVF cycles and I typically do not spot before AF, just get cramps & she flows. So, not sure what to think. Definately old blood though (for now). If it gets red at any point, I will know AF is going to be a strong one. If it stays as brown spotting or goes pink, I won't panic. I could almost get excited except it's so late in the game for spotting. Just don't know WHAT to think at this point. Thank God tomorrow is beta. I'm drained today and just want to go into my dark bedroom alone right now.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Well, I got my beta, and it's 418!

I hope you don't mind me posting it - I hesitated to post in here because I feel so bad for my other cycle buddies who have gotten BFNs so far. (((hugs)))

Rhonda, I keep saying it today, but I just want you to know how much hope I have for you!
    Amazing news, ClarisseMarie! Congratulations!! You're officially knocked up! Wishing you a H&H 9 months.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post

NOW I'm spotting. Very dark brown. At first it came as a surprise because I didn't feel anything. Now I feel cramps, so I'm getting worried that it's AF trying to come on because I'm destined for a BFN. I've never had spotting with any of my IVF cycles and I typically do not spot before AF, just get cramps & she flows. So, not sure what to think. Definately old blood though (for now). If it gets red at any point, I will know AF is going to be a strong one. If it stays as brown spotting or goes pink, I won't panic. I could almost get excited except it's so late in the game for spotting. Just don't know WHAT to think at this point. Thank God tomorrow is beta. I'm drained today and just want to go into my dark bedroom alone right now.
    Hmmm...brown is old and I hope it stays that way. I did have some mystery spotting myself right after I found out I was pregnant. Hoping this is the case for you. I know you've been through the emotional wringer today. Hope you can get home soon and get some much deserved rest. Praying for you and sending you lots of

Brown is definitely old. I had brown spotting around the time my 2nd period would've been due with Madelyn, and my OB said it is really common for women to push out old blood for the first few months of pregnancy around the time when AF would've come. Hopefully that is what it is for you!

Thanks so much!

I has my baseline US and BW a little while ago. Even though I have a small cyst on my left ovary we are proceeding! I start my menopur injects (150 iu) tonight! Woohoo!!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Well, I got my beta, and it's 418!

I hope you don't mind me posting it - I hesitated to post in here because I feel so bad for my other cycle buddies who have gotten BFNs so far. (((hugs)))

Rhonda, I keep saying it today, but I just want you to know how much hope I have for you!
    Awesome number! Congrats mama!

Nostoppingme - just popping in. I had brown spotting that turned pink and cramps the day before I got my BFP from IVF. I now have beautiful 4.5 month old b/g twins. Don't count yourself out just yet...

Thanks ladies. My dh is "supposedly" going for a s/a before I go back to the dr. He promised... I had an hsg last month. Tubes are wide open. I have been diagnosed with something called adenomyosis. It thickens your uterus lining and makes you have awful pain during af. It also can make it harder to get pg. I am really beginning to believe it too. Guess I'll continue waiting to see. Thank you all again for answering my ?'s.
    Last edited by babypayne; 05-06-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

Brown is definitely old. I had brown spotting around the time my 2nd period would've been due with Madelyn, and my OB said it is really common for women to push out old blood for the first few months of pregnancy around the time when AF would've come. Hopefully that is what it is for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyFever View Post
    Nostoppingme - just popping in. I had brown spotting that turned pink and cramps the day before I got my BFP from IVF. I now have beautiful 4.5 month old b/g twins. Don't count yourself out just yet...
    Thank you ladies, I am more encouraged now. I am so nervous about tomorrow. The BFN's are the reason I'm scared to hear bad news tomorrow, but everything everybody has said makes sense. I am hoping we just had late implantation and therefore the HPT's are not picking up the hcg in the urine. Hopefully we get a BFP with our beta tomorrow. I have read lots of stories online today about women that had BFN on HPT up to day before or even day of their beta, so I will try to stay hopeful.

I was afraid to go back to the bathroom, but I finally did and nothing new. No more spotting, just feeling a general, mild crampiness feeling now. The spotting was seen twice earlier and I'm just glad it didn't turn to bright red. Please pray for me tonight. One more day and we will all know for sure.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyFever View Post
    Congrats on the healthy babies. I'm so happy so many women have had success through IVF and offer insight for others to take the journey!

Oops, my beta was actualy 469, not 418. Not that it makes much difference, but somehow I remembered it wrong!

Rhonda - you should get yourself a good night's sleep tonight and try to worry as little as possible. I know it's easier said than done. What time do you expect to hear something?

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    Michele, I just sent you a PM we got APPROVED for Compassionate Care!!!!!

Rhonda, Dont get disappointed yet, you never know your numbers could just be slow rising and that is why you arent getting a BFP on your HPT, we all know blood test is the way to go and if you remember when I got my BFP the only symptom that I had was a backache so please dont get discouraged hang in there, I have my appt with the DR to discuss the miscarriage tomorrow but I will still be stalking you from my phone.
    I just PM'd you - Congratulations again on getting approved for the program! It is such good news, I had to congratulate you again! I'm really happy this happened for you. Now you are one big step closer to IVF.

Praying that your consultation goes well tomorrow. We'll all be waiting to hear what the Dr. says. Good luck and ask all those questions.

Oops, my beta was actualy 469, not 418. Not that it makes much difference, but somehow I remembered it wrong!
    Well that's an even BETTER number! Congratulations

Thank you ladies, I am more encouraged now. I am so nervous about tomorrow. The BFN's are the reason I'm scared to hear bad news tomorrow, but everything everybody has said makes sense. I am hoping we just had late implantation and therefore the HPT's are not picking up the hcg in the urine. Hopefully we get a BFP with our beta tomorrow. I have read lots of stories online today about women that had BFN on HPT up to day before or even day of their beta, so I will try to stay hopeful.

I was afraid to go back to the bathroom, but I finally did and nothing new. No more spotting, just feeling a general, mild crampiness feeling now. The spotting was seen twice earlier and I'm just glad it didn't turn to bright red. Please pray for me tonight. One more day and we will all know for sure.
    So glad the spotting stopped. Been praying for you all day. The last day before beta is the longest day ever. Or maybe the 2nd longest day every - waiting for the beta is the longest day. But it is evening now where you are and hopefully you are home, with your feet up and doing whatever you can not to stress. There are so many stories out there of women with positive beta tests and no HPT positives. That can totally be you, too!! Hope tomorrow hurries up and gets here.

Rhonda - you should get yourself a good night's sleep tonight and try to worry as little as possible. I know it's easier said than done. What time do you expect to hear something?
    I plan to do just that. Your number is even more impressive! Every little bit makes a difference and with an initial beta of almost 500 I would guess you are carrying twins mamma!

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    So glad the spotting stopped. Been praying for you all day. The last day before beta is the longest day ever. Or maybe the 2nd longest day every - waiting for the beta is the longest day. But it is evening now where you are and hopefully you are home, with your feet up and doing whatever you can not to stress. There are so many stories out there of women with positive beta tests and no HPT positives. That can totally be you, too!! Hope tomorrow hurries up and gets here.
    Thanks for the prayers. Spotting just came back, but still brown (lighter brown, but no red at least). I'm not as worried. Just tired now and want the A/C guy to hurry up with the unit upstairs so DH can go pick up some dinner and I can go to bed. DD is in my bed with a migraine. Poor baby. I hate that she inherited my headaches/migraines (but I got them from my mom, so we pass the torch). Well, it's gonna be a long night and an even longer morning. Thanks again everyone for all the encouragement and love.

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!!

I plan to do just that. Your number is even more impressive! Every little bit makes a difference and with an initial beta of almost 500 I would guess you are carrying twins mamma!

Thanks for the prayers. Spotting just came back, but still brown (lighter brown, but no red at least). I'm not as worried. Just tired now and want the A/C guy to hurry up with the unit upstairs so DH can go pick up some dinner and I can go to bed. DD is in my bed with a migraine. Poor baby. I hate that she inherited my headaches/migraines (but I got them from my mom, so we pass the torch). Well, it's gonna be a long night and an even longer morning. Thanks again everyone for all the encouragement and love.
    Good luck tomorrow cycle buddy! stay positive, I will be praying for you, get some rest tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    Thanks so much!

I has my baseline US and BW a little while ago. Even though I have a small cyst on my left ovary we are proceeding! I start my menopur injects (150 iu) tonight! Woohoo!!
    Karen!!! Same protocol as last time, or are you changing anything???
    Katie (33) DH (32). DS1 Derek (2), DS2 Adam (newbie)

I had my IUI today, it went well except for some trouble with my cervix, but the RE assured me that all the swimmers got up there so now I am just hoping that they do their thing!!! DH's count was awesome as usual -- I feel really lucky that we don't have MF issues in addition to my issues. 200 million with 94% motility!!!

Now just hoping, praying, etc... I hate the 2ww...
    Katie (33) DH (32). DS1 Derek (2), DS2 Adam (newbie)

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    I had my IUI today, it went well except for some trouble with my cervix, but the RE assured me that all the swimmers got up there so now I am just hoping that they do their thing!!! DH's count was awesome as usual -- I feel really lucky that we don't have MF issues in addition to my issues. 200 million with 94% motility!!!

Now just hoping, praying, etc... I hate the 2ww...
    Holy cow 200 million, i am sensing a bfp comming up in ohhhhh about two weeks!!! I am praying for you!!!

Ladies, i am still here lurking and praying for you all!!!! I cannot wait to see some bfp's showing up!!

Quote Originally Posted by babydream View Post
    Good luck tomorrow cycle buddy! stay positive, I will be praying for you, get some rest tonight!!
    Thanks everyone for the prayers yesterday/last night. I am out. My cycle came through this morning. Dark red blood with clots/tissue (TMI) and cramps. I did beta, but expecting BFN of course. This bites. I'm pissed.

I'll be in meeting from 10-12 and should get the bad news after 1pm EST...usually as late as 2 or 3. Just didn't want the suspense to kill anyone, so just mark me off as a BFN this cycle. Thanks again ladies for all your support.

To my cycle buddies:
    It was great having you ladies to lean on during my cycle. I wish all of you the best of luck with your future TTC. Heather, you are an inspiration to us all and I will continue to pray for a H&H pregnancy. Love you all!

Rhonda, I am so disappointed for you and was hoping this was it for you.

Thanks everyone for the prayers yesterday/last night. I am out. My cycle came through this morning. Dark red blood with clots/tissue (TMI) and cramps. I did beta, but expecting BFN of course. This bites. I'm pissed.

I'll be in meeting from 10-12 and should get the bad news after 1pm EST...usually as late as 2 or 3. Just didn't want the suspense to kill anyone, so just mark me off as a BFN this cycle. Thanks again ladies for all your support.

To my cycle buddies:
    It was great having you ladies to lean on during my cycle. I wish all of you the best of luck with your future TTC. Heather, you are an inspiration to us all and I will continue to pray for a H&H pregnancy. Love you all!
    I'm sooo sorry honey!!! I am praying for you, I know you will need time to get through this pain. This just BLOWS!!!!! I'm so angry too. I soooo thought this was it for you honey.

tonysmom2001 Guest

To my cycle buddies:
    OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry Rhonda I thought this was it for you! I have to say though that after all you have been through you are a very strong woman and are such an inspiration to everyone I know you will get a beautiful baby one way or another. God has a plan for you!

I am so sorry that this cycle didn't work for you.

To my cycle buddies:

Oh Rhonda, I'm just so incredibly sorry. My heart is aching for you right now. I really thought you would get your BFP. I will pray that God will give you both peace and direction. I just know He has a baby planned for you, but I'm just sorry it wasn't this cycle.

notstoppingme - Yes dh was frustrated I guess lastnight he was asking me if I was kicking him out and that I didn't love him etc? I just don't know where he gets those ideas. I love the guy, he is an amazing patient dad and very devoted husband. I never say he has to leave... he just comes up with those idea?? I know his last wife did leave him so maybe he thinks of that?? But for sure I know he would be way happier without me... so ??

Ok so Rhonda - you got a BNF... I am so sorry. And I am also sorry you don't feel anything anymore that is not good news. But I do hope beta reveals different and your lo is hiding inside and that's all. After 4 cycles there must be something they realise that doesn't work I don't get it. Did you say this was your last cycle? Do you think it's the egg quality. maybe you could try acupuncture did you do it this cycle or any other cycle... Sorry I am just trying to see how things can be better for you dear. I am so lost for you also. Hugs and hang thight until your Beta ok... still praying for you girl. I know all hopes are gone and I am sorry dear.

You know I did ask my clinic if they could freeze eggs and the first time they told me no we are not advance yet and they are too fragile but I asked again a year later or so and they had started doing it... but the sad thing is people will NOT think of that when they are in there 20s and 30s they just want to find someone, settle down, get their career going and then think ok we are ready. They won't think of that... It's too bad though... I totally agree with you on that subject. I did hear of a women who used her daughter's eggs and it worked... that was different.

so sorry to see your brown spotting is now red... that is terrible and I am so sorry and devastated for you girl... How can we make you feel better?? Hugs.

HighHopesMama - yes you can do it and you do have the time... let your spirith heals and be happy again and thing will turn out different.

tonysmom - really happy to se eyou got approved for your CC program too. Fantastic news. Can't wait to see the results

clarisseMarie - wow what a wonderful Beta 469!!! is amazing. Are you kidding your beta can encourage the others still in there 2ww... we got to keep the Faith. Thansk and big congrats I am so happy and exited for you and happy H&H 8 months.

AFM - last night I just learned that the move is happening May 7th and not 14th. So imagine my panic when I hurd that. My dh says he told me and everything well we have the place until May 15 so I guess I just assumed we were moving that weekend. Anyways so of coures I packed like crazy and have to call the phone company again about the move date change... boy oh boy. But it's going good considering... the kids are really exited to go to the new house. They saw it twice and wanted to go again last night they like to run and play hide and seek in an empty house too cute.

And for the house we sold they have until this Wed to sign the final agreement and no apt has been made yet so ??

And the worse news I got yesterday was that at work we might all be let go (shortage of money) by the end of the month. That's my kinda work you never know when you will work and not work. Actually it would be nice to have one month off to set the house up so again I think it's God watching over my family. But I sure hope I would get another job after?? If not then we are lost again

So that's my news for today.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Thanks girls. I was really thinking we had it all figured out this time and we were finally going to get our BFP. It is hard to understand and of course I'm dealing with all the why's in my head, but there is some logical explanation. I guess if we had a million bucks we could do a cycle every other month and surely before the year is over we would have our BFP, but we all know that it doesn't work that way unless you have IVF coverage. We pay 6K per cycle and though that is not 12K like some women have to pay, it's too much to do more than 2 cycles a year. So, if we move forward, it is with DE and that will be at least 2-3 months from now. I am feeling apprehensive about DE because I can't help but wonder if my body would reject them for implantation as well. It's the "what if it's not my eggs, but just my uterus & the environment that is rejecting the embryo's"...that is enough to scare me from spending money on a DE cycle. I guess we will just have to pray about it and trust...again.

Rhonda

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    notstoppingme - Yes dh was frustrated I guess lastnight he was asking me if I was kicking him out and that I didn't love him etc? I just don't know where he gets those ideas. I love the guy, he is an amazing patient dad and very devoted husband. I never say he has to leave... he just comes up with those idea?? I know his last wife did leave him so maybe he thinks of that?? But for sure I know he would be way happier without me... so ??

Ok so Rhonda - you got a BNF... I am so sorry. And I am also sorry you don't feel anything anymore that is not good news. But I do hope beta reveals different and your lo is hiding inside and that's all. After 4 cycles there must be something they realise that doesn't work I don't get it. Did you say this was your last cycle? Do you think it's the egg quality. maybe you could try acupuncture did you do it this cycle or any other cycle... Sorry I am just trying to see how things can be better for you dear. I am so lost for you also. Hugs and hang thight until your Beta ok... still praying for you girl. I know all hopes are gone and I am sorry dear.

so sorry to see your brown spotting is now red... that is terrible and I am so sorry and devastated for you girl... How can we make you feel better?? Hugs.

Helene
    I did acupuncture with all 4 cycles. I've been doing it steady for 2 years now, once a week. When I cycle I go more often and day of transfer, but otherwise it's weekly. I am going to take a break though and go to every other week just this month until we decide if we are doing DE or adoption.

Sorry about the last minute realization that your move date was much closer. And the thought of loosing your job right now is untimely (unless you can find work pretty quickly right afterwards). Good luck on it all.

AFM
    I have my daughters 13th birthday this weekend and my 6th year anniversary (me & DH have been together for 18 years, but we were common law for many, many years before having an actual ceremony and making it official). I don't feel much like celebrating anything right now, but I have to pull it together for my family's sake.

Rhonda, I am so sorry. Your cycle felt so right this time, I felt so positive. I'm upset!!!!!! I don't understand why God would not bless those that would love and care for a baby, and then other women that don't even want a baby, get pregnant so easily. I know it's not for me to question Him, but it seems so unfair. You have every right to be upset. But I still feel in my heart that you are meant to be a mom again, one way or another. I know you don't feel like it, but it's good you have something to keep you busy right now. Enjoy your beautiful daughter and your DH! You are still in my prayers.

Love ya,
    Mayra