Page 511 of 593 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501509510511512513 521 561 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,330 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Stacie - Yay for good b/w! So, when do you start stimulation meds? What is your protocol? I am just waiting on AF to stop lupron. Otherwise, waiting to start Ganirelix & Estrogen patches on Monday and get my b/w and u/s on Tuesday. I have lots of to-do's for next week including I still have to schedule my IVIG with the Infusion lab. Good thing is I took Monday through Wednesday off to spend some time with my daughter since it's Spring Break. We'll just find local things to do here & there instead of planning a beach road trip.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I read the posts daily, but I'm just not ready to post every day yet. I just wanted to wish everyone cycling good luck! I really hope this is it for you and wishing you all lots of baby dust!!

Congrats to Helene and Purple for your BFPs! Wishing you both a happy & healthy 9 months. VERY exciting. And inspiring.

AFM - I am making an appointment for a consultation with a new clinic today. They have a low-cost IVF program which I hope to qualify for. If so, we could get 3 IVF's for the cost of 1 at our old clinic and it is only 15 minutes away from home, as opposed to the hour our old clinic was. And their success rate numbers are double that of my old clinic. My new OB recommended this place and I think a change will do us good.

We also got the results from our D&C a couple of weeks ago. Both DH & I are fine and should be able to have a normal pregnancy (no genetic, anti-body, etc problems were found). In just plain old bad luck, in our only pregnancy in 8 years, the baby had an extra chromosome and "was not compatible with survival" (literally, that is what the results said). So I guess I can take two things from this whole experience: 1) we can get pregnant naturally which we never knew (though I won't hold my breath for another 8 years for that to happen) and 2) our pregnancies shouldn't always result in miscarriage. I'm looking at it as God was watching out for our baby and decided this just wasn't the time or body for him or her. Maybe we'll get another pregnancy soon, soon. Hopefully, soon.

Take care and good luck, Ladies! xo

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I read the posts daily, but I'm just not ready to post every day yet. I just wanted to wish everyone cycling good luck! I really hope this is it for you and wishing you all lots of baby dust!!

Congrats to Helene and Purple for your BFPs! Wishing you both a happy & healthy 9 months. VERY exciting. And inspiring.

AFM - I am making an appointment for a consultation with a new clinic today. They have a low-cost IVF program which I hope to qualify for. If so, we could get 3 IVF's for the cost of 1 at our old clinic and it is only 15 minutes away from home, as opposed to the hour our old clinic was. And their success rate numbers are double that of my old clinic. My new OB recommended this place and I think a change will do us good.

We also got the results from our D&C a couple of weeks ago. Both DH & I are fine and should be able to have a normal pregnancy (no genetic, anti-body, etc problems were found). In just plain old bad luck, in our only pregnancy in 8 years, the baby had an extra chromosome and "was not compatible with survival" (literally, that is what the results said). So I guess I can take two things from this whole experience: 1) we can get pregnant naturally which we never knew (though I won't hold my breath for another 8 years for that to happen) and 2) our pregnancies shouldn't always result in miscarriage. I'm looking at it as God was watching out for our baby and decided this just wasn't the time or body for him or her. Maybe we'll get another pregnancy soon, soon. Hopefully, soon.

Take care and good luck, Ladies! xo
    It's good to hear from you hun! It sounds like you have a lot to look forward to with this new reputable clinic with great success rates. Your outlook is positive and optimistic! Wishing you lots of luck & ...
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

No, I don't know any of the Jersey Shore cast.

So I had my IUI yesterday. Doctor had to use a tenaculum as he said by cervix was curved. Maybe that explains why I had no luck doing insems at home.
    I am kinda bummed because my temp didn't go up this morning- I'm hoping that's because I didn't sleep well last night and got up 1.5 hours early.
    Nurse gave me Crinone for the next 2 weeks-- but it doesn't look like my insurance will cover it. They cover it for secondary amenorrhea, but not for infertility. They are such jerks. Out of pocket is $600- no WAY I can swing that.

My gloomy update is in stc-a will update in here when I get dh's laptop later.
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    Also I think my body is now finally realizing I am pg cause I had a sensation on my boobs this morning?? So I guess it's good.

Helene
    Yay for symptoms! My boobs feel heavy and I've been very nauseous, but at least I haven't thrown up yet!

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Mayra - that is SO exciting!!! Your ultrasound is on the day we fly to VA, so I hope I can get on and see how your u/s went!! I'm going to be so anxious to hear how many babies you are baking!
    It's going to be a great day! I also can't stop thinking about how many are there, but all we can do is wait. Patience is definitely not my virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    My E2, FSH, and progesterone levels came back in the good range today. Dh's S/A revealed elevated white blood cell count. Now he has to go to another one and they will test it for different things. He will not be happy.
    I'm so glad to hear that your levels came back good. Tell DH to stop complaing because he has the easy part! (at least that what I told mine)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Thank you and good luck with the new clinic!
    Me: 38 w/ PCOS, DH: 39

Mayra, symptoms are good. Can't wait to hear about how many you have baking in there.

I start taking follistim and repronex tomorrow!

Happy Easter everyone! I am off to get ready for a date with my hubby.

2nd IUI went okay. The first vile of sperm was a bust, so they thawed a second one, it ended up being good. 26 million with 65% motility. Which means I have 3 viles left and one more cycle till DH gets home. So hopefully I won't need them (please let this be the case ) or they will last another cycle. At least I didn't emotionally freak out the 2nd time. I even got to come home and take a nap afterwords, which was great.
    Have a great Easter weekend everyone!

My girls
    Expecting #3 November 15th

Yay for starting your medications tomorrow! Iím so excited for you. Enjoy your date! Happy Easter to everyone too!
    Me: 38 w/ PCOS, DH: 39

We're back . Took a break in February due to cysts. Cysts went away but DH's work schedule was sooooo hectic in March we were forced to sit it out. AF arrived today so we will be meeting with RE on Monday to start our new cycle.

Good luck to all April testers!!!

SoBe

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Good luck this cycle!!!!!
    Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

Quote Originally Posted by DarkandtheWild View Post
    So I had my IUI yesterday. Doctor had to use a tenaculum as he said by cervix was curved. Maybe that explains why I had no luck doing insems at home.
    I am kinda bummed because my temp didn't go up this morning- I'm hoping that's because I didn't sleep well last night and got up 1.5 hours early.
    Nurse gave me Crinone for the next 2 weeks-- but it doesn't look like my insurance will cover it. They cover it for secondary amenorrhea, but not for infertility. They are such jerks. Out of pocket is $600- no WAY I can swing that.
    Sounds like it is a good thing that you went to the Dr for this IUI b/c of the curved cervix! What is the Crinone supposed to do? Is there any way the Dr's office can code it differently so your insurance will cover it?
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1). September 2014: TTC #3!

Quote Originally Posted by BriO View Post
    2nd IUI went okay. The first vile of sperm was a bust, so they thawed a second one, it ended up being good. 26 million with 65% motility. Which means I have 3 viles left and one more cycle till DH gets home. So hopefully I won't need them (please let this be the case ) or they will last another cycle. At least I didn't emotionally freak out the 2nd time. I even got to come home and take a nap afterwords, which was great.
    Have a great Easter weekend everyone!
    I hope all the rest does you good and that everything goes well for you this cycle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    We're back . Took a break in February due to cysts. Cysts went away but DH's work schedule was sooooo hectic in March we were forced to sit it out. AF arrived today so we will be meeting with RE on Monday to start our new cycle.

Good luck to all April testers!!!

SoBe
    and KUP!!!

Thumbs down hey guys!!

I have been MIA.. I was doing IVF in Dec.. then I only had only 2eggs. I had an IUI. BFN
    Then I switched RE.. turns out my tubes were blocked so I wasted a year with my old RE.
    So I just did IVF got 6 eggs did not do ICSI 4 fertilized but 1 arrested transferred 3.. but BFN
    I am so depressed.. wt bleeeep
    What can I do different
    We are going to try again in June..
    I dont know what to do
    Should I have ate Pineapple
    To the gals that got a BFP did you do anything different
    Please help..
    I really need support.. I am driving everyone around me crazy. Got the witch and boy is she evil with clots ughhh and pain..

Thanks
    Sandy

Hi, everyone. My dh and I met with our RE who recommended a hysteroscopy to check out my uterus, since we have been through it all. I am getting that done when my next cycle starts. (today is only day 12 or so). Then he recommended another IVF, with less eggs, but better quality. He started me on Metroformin, and we will see if that regulates my menstral cycle. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me back to IUI after my horrible experience with IVF in November. Our new doc says he is hopeful it will work for us this time. God bless all of you on Easter, and I will most likely be hangind out in IVF room AGAIN. Unless of course my hysteroscopy shows damage. If that is the case we don't be going forward with IVF. I think we will be looking for a surrogate.

Happy Easter to all. Best of luck!

Hello everyone! I have been in the IUI blog for a bit since my IVF failed in Nov, and my new RE opened up my blocked fallopian tube...

Dh and I just met with him. He wants to do a hysteroscopy at the start of my next cycle.

If all checks out ok, considering another IVF in May/early June.

I can hardly believe I am back. My new RE wants to have me produce less eggs, but have them at a better qlty. (since I had OHSS) in November.

I will keep you posted on my hysteroscopy results.

Any advice for that?. Does it hurt? I guess I have been through it all.. with (5) IUIS,(1) IVF, clomid medicated cycles, a cath tuboplaty, hsg's..etc..

but if you have any hysteroscopy advice, I would love it. I am also starting Metroformin tomorrow.

Love to you all. ~ Mominw8ting.

Quote Originally Posted by babieswanted View Post
    I have been MIA.. I was doing IVF in Dec.. then I only had only 2eggs. I had an IUI. BFN
    Then I switched RE.. turns out my tubes were blocked so I wasted a year with my old RE.
    So I just did IVF got 6 eggs did not do ICSI 4 fertilized but 1 arrested transferred 3.. but BFN
    What can I do different
    I dont know what to do
    Please help..
    I really need support.. I am driving everyone around me crazy. Got the witch and boy is she evil with clots ughhh and pain..

Thanks
    Sandy
    Hi, Sandy. I am not sure. I am in the same boat. I had IVF in Nov. we have been trying for 16 months. And have spent about 20k. I had (12) eggs retrieves, with 7 fertilized. 4 made it to transfer day, and we put in (2). The other (2) didn't make it to freeze. Needless to say, they didn't implant. My new doc said my old RE "over-cooked" our eggs. And they weren't good quality. I also had OHSS.. horrible.

I just wanted to say hi. I am praying for you. Did you have any to freeze?

Have a nice day!

Post hey

[QUOTE=mominw8ting;1057255667]Hi, Sandy. I am not sure. I am in the same boat. I had IVF in Nov. we have been trying for 16 months. And have spent about 20k. I had (12) eggs retrieves, with 7 fertilized. 4 made it to transfer day, and we put in (2). The other (2) didn't make it to freeze. Needless to say, they didn't implant. My new doc said my old RE "over-cooked" our eggs. And they weren't good quality. I also had OHSS.. horrible.

I didnt have any to freeze but I am glad I had 6 eggs whew... The other dr had me on lupron and I got oversupressed. This new RE at NYU in NYC had me on antagonist protocol. Even though it failed. They are so much better than my old RE.. just so frustrating. Good luck to you too... !! How high was your e2 level..

[QUOTE=babieswanted;1057255671]
    Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Hi, Sandy. I am not sure. I am in the same boat. I had IVF in Nov. we have been trying for 16 months. And have spent about 20k. I had (12) eggs retrieves, with 7 fertilized. 4 made it to transfer day, and we put in (2). The other (2) didn't make it to freeze. Needless to say, they didn't implant. My new doc said my old RE "over-cooked" our eggs. And they weren't good quality. I also had OHSS.. horrible.

I didnt have any to freeze but I am glad I had 6 eggs whew... The other dr had me on lupron and I got oversupressed. This new RE at NYU in NYC had me on antagonist protocol. Even though it failed. They are so much better than my old RE.. just so frustrating. Good luck to you too... !! How high was your e2 level..
    what is an e2 level? My old RE didn't tell me. I do have all of my med charts from him. I got them for my new RE (here in PA). Is the e2 from OHss? My old RE said to drink plenty of water after the retrieval. my abdomin swelled so painfully, it felt like it was stretched to the brink of breaking. He couldn't find my uterus during transfer. it took him around 35-45 to put the eggs back in. it was truly horrible.

My new Re opened up my fallopian tube and had me do (2) IUI's (well 3 one was back-to-back) nothing worked. He said my cycle mimics PCOS, but I don't have it. So now onto Metroformin, then hysteroscopy to see my uterus. Then perhaps IVF again. I ca'nt even believe it. I was never in so much pain in my life when my IVF failed before thanksgiving this year. I ca'nt believe we are reconsidering it!

What can I do different
    I dont know what to do
    Please help..

Thanks
    Sandy

You know??! we wasted a year with our old RE too. Exactly one year. after my m/c April last year, I asked him if we should check if my tubes are open. His jaw dropped. he couldn't believe they never did that HSG test on me. I actually found out about it on this APA list! When they checked I was blocked. How could they let that slip through the cracks? It is horrible.

I am so sorry for all you have been through. I am praying for you. Happy Easter.

Hi, everyone. My dh and I met with our RE who recommended a hysteroscopy to check out my uterus, since we have been through it all. I am getting that done when my next cycle starts. (today is only day 12 or so). Then he recommended another IVF, with less eggs, but better quality. He started me on Metroformin, and we will see if that regulates my menstral cycle. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me back to IUI after my horrible experience with IVF in November. Our new doc says he is hopeful it will work for us this time. God bless all of you on Easter, and I will most likely be hangind out in IVF room AGAIN. Unless of course my hysteroscopy shows damage. If that is the case we don't be going forward with IVF. I think we will be looking for a surrogate.

I have been thinking about you and hoping all is well! Good luck with the hysteroscopy, I hope it is quick and easy and that your IVF is successful this time around. I'll be stalking you in the IVF room!!!

[QUOTE=mominw8ting;1057255691]

what is an e2 level? My old RE didn't tell me. I do have all of my med charts from him. I got them for my new RE (here in PA). Is the e2 from OHss? My old RE said to drink plenty of water after the retrieval. my abdomin swelled so painfully, it felt like it was stretched to the brink of breaking. He couldn't find my uterus during transfer. it took him around 35-45 to put the eggs back in. it was truly horrible.

My new Re opened up my fallopian tube and had me do (2) IUI's (well 3 one was back-to-back) nothing worked. He said my cycle mimics PCOS, but I don't have it. So now onto Metroformin, then hysteroscopy to see my uterus. Then perhaps IVF again. I ca'nt even believe it. I was never in so much pain in my life when my IVF failed before thanksgiving this year. I ca'nt believe we are reconsidering it!
    E2 usually correlate with OHSS so when E2 shoots up really high then you have OHSS.. Cool that you are on track with a new RE.. I never had OHSS but I heard it can be very painful.. hang in there..

No, I don't know any of the Jersey Shore cast.

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Sounds like it is a good thing that you went to the Dr for this IUI b/c of the curved cervix! What is the Crinone supposed to do? Is there any way the Dr's office can code it differently so your insurance will cover it?
    Crinone is a vaginal suppository (is it still called a suppository if it doesn't go in your hiney?) or progesterone. Gets it right where it needs to be as opposed to creams, I guess.
    I'm calling the doctor's tomorrow to see if they can code it another way. I hope so!

Happy Easter to you too honey, its good to see you back here, i feel very positive this will work for you!!! I cant wait to see your bfp post!!

Thank you for everything. I honestly can not believe I am back on the IVF page. I thought after we had my tube opened, it would be smooth sailing. Oh, boy. Well, God bless you all. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    I have been thinking about you and hoping all is well! Good luck with the hysteroscopy, I hope it is quick and easy and that your IVF is successful this time around. I'll be stalking you in the IVF room!!!
    Thank you, Ktbelle. Please stalk me. So waht is up with you? I has been hard to keep track of everyone. I pray for you too! I honestly can't believe I MIGHT be back in the IVF room. I guess the hysteroscopy will tell. Have you had one of them??! I am a little scared. The Dye test was bad enough!

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    Happy Easter to you too honey, its good to see you back here, i feel very positive this will work for you!!! I cant wait to see your bfp post!!
    Thank you so much! You toooooo! Did you have a nice Holiday?

Good afternoon ladies! I had my hysteroscopy/polypectomy/gentle D&C this morning and all went well. I go back to doc on Wednesday for recheck and to discuss what the doc found and my future. Hopefully I will be able to start injects once AF arrives so I am going to try to jump back into this thread for now.
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Good Luck!! Sending you tons of Baby Dust!!

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims