Page 505 of 593 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495503504505506507 515 555 ... LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,150 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Hi ladies!! I am back. Took the whole month off and it felt great. We had 15months back-to-back, so the little break was just fantastic!

We are meeting with RE on April 1st to get a game plan together for this month. (well technically next month)

I don't even know when I ovulated this month. Boy what a change. And it was nice having non-timed BD. Have a great weekend all!

back! I am glad you enjoyed your time off! What are you thoughts on what you would like to do for your next cycle?

CD1 for me so I am now officially onto my injects cycle! I go to the RE on Monday for baseline US and E2. Any tips would be appreciated. I also posted a thread on the main board.

to those of you in the 2WW!!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Thanks. Well, I have done it all. (5) IUI's, 1) IVF, clomid, follistim..etc.

My new RE (as of Nov) opened my blocked fallopian tube. He said it could take some time. I had (3) iui's with him. Well, 1 then 2 back to back.

Nothing seems to be working.

I just got a total physical from my regular doc. He checked my thyroid, prolactin, hormones..etc. He said they can hinder pregnancy. But everything came back normal. (thank goodness).

My DH and I want a game plan. If RE says it might take a year of trying now our tube is opened, then we will wait. But if he recommends, IVF (2nd but 1st with this RE) I don't know how we will feel.

We are out 25k with no little one to call our own

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    back! I am glad you enjoyed your time off! What are you thoughts on what you would like to do for your next cycle?

CD1 for me so I am now officially onto my injects cycle! I go to the RE on Monday for baseline US and E2. Any tips would be appreciated. I also posted a thread on the main board.

to those of you in the 2WW!!
    What do you take, follistim? Have you had an iui before? I am sorry I don't remember your history.

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    Mayra, I can't believe you have 20! This is such great news. I am impressed your RE will put in 4, mine will only put in 3. Sounds like your odds are really good and you know I am praying for you!!
    Thank you so much Stacie, Iím praying for you too! I also agree with Rhonda, I think you should try to convince your RE to put back 4 if you can. My Dr. said not only does it increase your chances because you have more to start with, but that they attach better if you put in 4 compared to 3 or 2. However, Iím still not sure how I feel about selective reduction. He has assured me that he has never had a miscarriage because of it, but overall in the nation there is a 3% chance of miscarriage. I hope I donít have to make that decision. Iím completely terrified of multiples now that I really know how much more risk is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I am even MORE thrilled for you now!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! You have had an exceptional cycle and that is totally awesome. I think you will definately get pregnant from these embryo's considering the number transferred and the huge number frozen! You really make the 35+ group proud. You are one fertile woman and your RE sounds very reasonable. Stay off your feet so those embabies can get plugged in and KUP on how you feel during the 2ww.

Thank you Rhonda! You're making me feel excited again! I really am trying to represent! I'll definitely keep you all posted.
    Me: 38 w/ PCOS, DH: 39

You don't remember my history because I didn't have one and I am new to this group. This is my first time doing injects and/or iui. I will be taking 150 iu of Menopur, Ovidrel trigger and IUI. Sorry to hear about your struggles with TTC. I hope your new journey will be short!

Mayra - I'm so optimistic for you!!! With 4 it seems you just have to be pregnant! Oh I really believe you will be!!!

Helene - we definitely want those updates! Keep them coming!

And thanks so much for the support, ladies. Some days it's harder than others! One day I'm excited and convinced all is going to be fine, and the next I'm crying because I'm so afraid, both of this not working and of losing another child!

My RN emailed me to say she is still working on my protocol but hopes to have it to me soon. I've never been so excited to start pumping my body with meds, haha!

I just found out about my embryo quality. What do you guys think? I have no idea what this means!

They were frozen 3/31/04 and were frozen at the day 3 stage. They were all between 6 to 8 cell divisions when they were frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by purple_avens View Post
    Thank you so much Stacie, Iím praying for you too! I also agree with Rhonda, I think you should try to convince your RE to put back 4 if you can. My Dr. said not only does it increase your chances because you have more to start with, but that they attach better if you put in 4 compared to 3 or 2. However, Iím still not sure how I feel about selective reduction. He has assured me that he has never had a miscarriage because of it, but overall in the nation there is a 3% chance of miscarriage. I hope I donít have to make that decision. Iím completely terrified of multiples now that I really know how much more risk is involved.

Thank you Rhonda! You're making me feel excited again! I really am trying to represent! I'll definitely keep you all posted.
    I am getting so excited just with all the posts lately ladies so keep them coming. It helps to talk more openly about our fears, joys, anxieties, protocols & advice we've received from our differnt RE's; our experiences and our disappointments. Mayra, you are so strong to be going through another IVF cycle and your results thus far are very exciting!! I can't wait to see how you are feeling next week this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Mayra - I'm so optimistic for you!!! With 4 it seems you just have to be pregnant! Oh I really believe you will be!!!

Helene - we definitely want those updates! Keep them coming!

And thanks so much for the support, ladies. Some days it's harder than others! One day I'm excited and convinced all is going to be fine, and the next I'm crying because I'm so afraid, both of this not working and of losing another child!

My RN emailed me to say she is still working on my protocol but hopes to have it to me soon. I've never been so excited to start pumping my body with meds, haha!
    You have been through so much and your heart is still hurting. I hope & pray that this will be a wonderful and perfect experience and that you can really begin to heal. It's great to hear you are excited about getting started.

I just found out about my embryo quality. What do you guys think? I have no idea what this means!

They were frozen 3/31/04 and were frozen at the day 3 stage. They were all between 6 to 8 cell divisions when they were frozen.
    6-8 cells is normal cell division for day 3 so that is great news!!! Those are the numbers you WANT to hear for your embryo's!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

8 cell at day 3 is exactly where you want to be so that is great news!

I will ask RE about putting 4 in. He said they are conservative and put in 3 at my age. I was 39 at consult.

Thank you for your optimism! I feel exactly as you do. I feel like I would do anything to get pregnant, but I am terrified of going through another loss. I want to be able to finally hold a healthy baby in my arms and feel him/her breathing and healthy. I want to leave the hospital with a baby and not wheeled out on my own. I think of the day I lost my twins everyday and the pain is still so raw. I sometimes felt like maybe I should just give up in this last year because the pain was too immense, but then I think I have to try one more time and do everything I can to make it happen. However, I feel in my heart that this will be the last IVF cycle I try. If this one doesnít take, I would use the embryos we have left, but thatís it. But you know what they sayÖ ďnever say never!Ē. Iím a walking contradiction!

8 cell embryos is the best quality there is at day 3! I think there is also a rating system, but I'm not really familiar with that part. Maybe someone else has that info.

I will ask RE about putting 4 in. He said they are conservative and put in 3 at my age. I was 39 at consult.
    Tell him/her that this is not where you want to be conservative!! Have they discussed selective reduction with you?

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Hi ladies!! I am back. Took the whole month off and it felt great. We had 15months back-to-back, so the little break was just fantastic!

We are meeting with RE on April 1st to get a game plan together for this month. (well technically next month)

I don't even know when I ovulated this month. Boy what a change. And it was nice having non-timed BD. Have a great weekend all!
    It's good to see you again!!! I hope we are both out of this room REALLY soon!!! KUP on your new protocol!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1). September 2014: TTC #3!

Hi ladies, i am still stalking all of you. It looks like i will be back here doing another IUI in june/july. DH and i talked about it and after our last m/c we are finally ready to give it a go. I am going to try and lose some weight between now and then, thats why we are waiting until then, but hopefully i will be here for a short time and this one will be a sticky bean, after 3 m/c i am a lot nervous, but all i can do is pray and hope for the best. Good luck you guys!!

Okay I am frustrated and just need to put it out there and I figure with others who have been through IUI, this is the best spot. Why do IUIs not work? I mean come on, the eggs are there and the sperm is there....just don't get it. I had 3 good follies and plenty of sperm plus I was supported by progesterone. I am just really frustrated today. I guess I had just hoped that the IUI would be the last step after a loooong time of trying to get and keep a pregnancy. Makes so sense, but then again maybe its not suppose to.

My girls
    Expecting #3 November 15th

Hi there onmy!!

Quote Originally Posted by BriO View Post
    Okay I am frustrated and just need to put it out there and I figure with others who have been through IUI, this is the best spot. Why do IUIs not work? I mean come on, the eggs are there and the sperm is there....just don't get it. I had 3 good follies and plenty of sperm plus I was supported by progesterone. I am just really frustrated today. I guess I had just hoped that the IUI would be the last step after a loooong time of trying to get and keep a pregnancy. Makes so sense, but then again maybe its not suppose to.
    I know exactly how you feel, i thought with my first iui, how could it not work!! But it did not, i did however get pg with my second and third iui, now i just have to figure out how to make them stick. I know a lot of ladies the first iui did not work, but the second one did. Good luck, and dont give up!!

Hi there onmy!!
    Hi honey, how are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by BriO View Post
    HUGS...I understand. We have male factor IF so I thought the same thing on our 1st IUI (when we were trying for the trio.) I figured get some good sperm and put it right where it needs to be and whamo pregnant. It took us 6 IUI's to get the trio, and I ended up going on fertility meds even though there is nothing wrong with me, I 'O' on my own, my HSG was normal as was all my blood work. Try not to get down, just try try again

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Don't give up! It took me four IUI's before I got a bfp from IUI's.

6-8 cells and they are only 3d frozen embies. Those are winner embies to me girl.They are gonna work

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

BriO -

Hi honey, how are you doing?
    Doing well! Getting ready to start my first injects/IUI cycle.

BriO -

Doing well! Getting ready to start my first injects/IUI cycle.
    Whoo hoo, this is so going to work, you will find that golden egg, i just know it!! I loved the injectables, well as much as you can love them, but for me no side effects whats so ever, worst part was the first injection, when i figured out it did not hurt, piece of cake lol. Good luck honey, i have my fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you for your optimism! I feel exactly as you do. I feel like I would do anything to get pregnant, but I am terrified of going through another loss. I want to be able to finally hold a healthy baby in my arms and feel him/her breathing and healthy. I want to leave the hospital with a baby and not wheeled out on my own. I think of the day I lost my twins everyday and the pain is still so raw. I sometimes felt like maybe I should just give up in this last year because the pain was too immense, but then I think I have to try one more time and do everything I can to make it happen. However, I feel in my heart that this will be the last IVF cycle I try. If this one doesnít take, I would use the embryos we have left, but thatís it. But you know what they sayÖ ďnever say never!Ē. Iím a walking contradiction!

8 cell embryos is the best quality there is at day 3! I think there is also a rating system, but I'm not really familiar with that part. Maybe someone else has that info.

Tell him/her that this is not where you want to be conservative!! Have they discussed selective reduction with you?

Yes they did. We dont want to have to do it. RE said they dont want me to get pg wth triplets and would recommend selective reduction in that case.
    Last edited by srh38; 03-21-2010 at 08:15 AM.

Karen, although I secretly stalk everyone, you may have a superstalker on your hands.
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

Yes they did. We dont want to have to do it. RE said they dont want me to get pg wth triplets and would recommend selective reduction in that case.
    Iím really concerned about it too. I hope we donít have to make that decision. I canít wait until Thursday for you! Are you o.k. with needles? It doesnít hurt, but for me it was more psychological.

Thanks ladies. I know that the odds are against me but even more than that I *KNOW* that I have more golden eggs left and I am confident that I will find them this cycle, and so will the rest of you!!

I'm so glad to hear my embies are good quality! I can't believe how close we are getting. I'm going in tomorrow to have my TSH levels checked again to see if they have me on the proper dosage of hypothyroidism medication. I sure do feel a lot better so hopefully it will show up in my blood work too.

I'm just so excited for everyone and hope this next month is a good one for all of us.

I think it is great that you are trying again. Experiencing loss puts an entirely different spin on things - there's no more innocence about the whole process. I've learned that getting pregnant, getting through the first trimester, or even carrying a baby to term doesn't guarantee bringing a baby home. But then I think of the joy that will come if, no WHEN, we bring a baby home, and that's what keeps me going. It even gives me the strength to get excited about this process, daring to hope that it could all be fine.

Anyway, I am mustering every positive thought and prayer I can that this will work for you, for me, for all of us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post

Welcome back honey, and yea for the break, it is nice to just relax for a bit!! I hope all goes well with your appt!! I will probably be back for another iui in june/july, with a new re this time.