Page 50 of 593 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Cariann2005rob View Post
    so i just got back from getting my iui done!! it wasnt bad at all!!! the dr was super nice! Good luck to the girls doing iui this week! we will both be in our 2ww together!!! awesome! anyways, has anyone heard of eating pineapple to help out after you have iui or ivf? on my other site they had mentioned it so i was just curious if you guys have heard of it!!! anyways i need to get going i will keep you all updated!

Oddly enough, I DID read somewhere about the pineapple... and totally unrelated, I bought pineapple on Friday, so I will start eating it after the IUI tomorrow (Oh, and hubby saw the pineapple last time when I had my IUI done, and he thought I was crazy for eating it, and he ate half my pineapple!!!)

not bad!!! i will def do it again if this round doesnt work!!! my hubby is in the marines and he has to leave for three weeks so next cycle we wont be able to do it! sucky but as soon as he gets back i will try to get things in order to do it again (IF NEEDED!) my tummy has been a little crampy all day since then is that normal?!
    Yes, it is normal for some people to fell crampy. Your uterus is used to receiving sperm in the unwashed form, so having it washed is almost like having a foreign body in there, so your body reacts to it by cramping, if that makes any sense?? That was how it was explained to me. Your uterus is not used to "clean": spermies

The best thing to do is settle down with something to drink (non alcoholic of course!!), and watch tv or read a book, or even sleep!! You will feel much better in a little bit.

I'm so glad I have IUI buddies this time!! The last two were killer on the wait, and I had no one to talk to about it.

Oh, and Cariann, don't worry about skipping a cycle, DH and I did 2 IUI's, skipped last month because he was out of town, and are back to #3 this month. I think it is better because it gives your body a chance to rest. But I am hoping you won't need to worry about that!!

2. Default

so i just got back from getting my iui done!! it wasnt bad at all!!! the dr was super nice! Good luck to the girls doing iui this week! we will both be in our 2ww together!!! awesome! anyways, has anyone heard of eating pineapple to help out after you have iui or ivf? on my other site they had mentioned it so i was just curious if you guys have heard of it!!! anyways i need to get going i will keep you all updated!
    That is great! I hope this is it for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Got my beta results back yesterday...<2....

AF today just to rub in the BFN. DH is wanting to move right ahead with IUI #2, but I really do not want to deal with the disappointment again - so I am not sure what I am going to do, but I have to figure it out quickly!
    I'm so sorry

Quote Originally Posted by LisaJ2224 View Post
    Welcome, Jenjen!!!

KC---I am just so sorry. Been there. 17 cycles, one of which was an iui.

KC---did you do injectables? We have gone to that this cycle.

Jess--yooohoooo...how are you?

Cariann--how was it?

NICURN---what CD are you one, and where are you at?

Erin, LOTS of vibes coming your way.
    Thanks
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

ShaSD Guest

DZ, need ur advice. Did u feel anything (any symptoms) until u got d wonderful BFP? I m still waiting 2 know n extremely stressed out rite now. I really do not want to test... afraid of getting dissapointed. My RE's appointment is nxt wk n it's like forever to arrive. AF was due on Mon, but I know d meds can sometimes delay it coming... so I really don't know what to expect. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by ICURN View Post
    Sorry ladies~I have been in a medicated hazzzeeee!!!

Retrieval went great! They retrieved 16 eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE just called and 3 fertilized and are dividing great and 9 are a little behind! I am ok with that. We planned on implanting 2 anyway! They moved our implant date to Wednesday at Noon!!!!!!

Best of Luck Isolt!!!!

Thanks everyone for your continued support! I feel so loved here!!!!

I'll be thinking of you today!

Hope you have two strong, healthy embies on Sunday, Lee Ann!!!

Icurn, hope yours are going strong, too!

Go babies, go!

hi all!!! I am back The IUI went alright. A bit more painful this time. Apparently my cervix was tipped down today (sorry for TMI!!) so he had to use some tool to lift it up some (FYI- NOT FUN!!). DH's SA was down from last time, but not as bad as the first 1. I am hoping having the other doctor do it will give me a good chance

so, my funny story of the appointment... I'm in the stirrups, he has the speculum in, then he uses the tongs or whatever to bring my cervix up, and I get the WORST urge to sneeze... I mean, we are talking full on, pee yourself sneezing!!! And I am sitting there scared to death cause I am worried that if I sneeze, the tools will pop out and hit the doctor, or that some gas would pass from one of the open areas down there... I mean, I am seriously freaking out!!! Then he put in the syringe thingy, and I totally lost all thoughts of sneezing...

I was laughing sooo hard after he left because I kept having this image of speculum popping out and knocking him in the head,

Thanks Mal...How are the Stims and when is your first follie check?
    Lee Ann & Andre

Transfer went beautiful! DH and my mom were there. It was such an emotional thing! We transferred 2! Out of 16~4 divided properly but they are not sure if the remainin 2 will be able to survive freezing! I am thinking~"We are not going to need them anyway!"
    One embry makes a baby!

~sticky vibes~

Thanks for all of the great support!
    2WW here we come!

Isolt~I hope your embrys keep on growing!!!!!
    Malf~You are right there!!!
    Lisa~Your not too far behind either!!!!
    Lucky embryos!!!!!

I just wanted to pop in and wish all of you ladies luck!!! I'm so happy to see everyone moving along so nicely!!

LisaJ2224 Guest

OMG!!!!!

Sending all the vibes I have for you both!!!

Lee Ann, I am sending good embie vibes for you. Two great embies is just what you need!

ICURN, that is so cool that your mom was there.

GREAT vibes to both of you!!
    Last edited by LisaJ2224; 06-25-2008 at 07:04 PM.

They put me on clomid when i went to do my inverto and they couldnt never get me to ovulate,so we stoped that it was in 06,well about 3 months ago me and my husband decided to try again so i went to my obgyn and she put me back on it and the first month i took it i ovulated,so im still on just one a day for 5 days,and ive ovulated every month for the last 3 months.. so we decided to try to opk's and we finally found out when i do so ill find out july the 4th if i am or not....:celebrate:

So happy the transfer went well, Icurn!!! I cannot imagine how it must feel knowing your little embies are in there... Sending sticky, sticky vibes your way!

Lee Ann, how are your little ones doing? Hope they're busy dividing away!!

I'm stimming along - thanks for asking. I had 10 follies at my CD3 eval on Monday, 11 today measuring right on schedule according to the u/s tech. I'll know more when I get the call from my RN later. Grow follies grow!

LisaJ2224 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by malf View Post
    So happy the transfer went well, Icurn!!! I cannot imagine how it must feel knowing your little embies are in there... Sending sticky, sticky vibes your way!

Lee Ann, how are your little ones doing? Hope they're busy dividing away!!

I'm stimming along - thanks for asking. I had 10 follies at my CD3 eval on Monday, 11 today measuring right on schedule according to the u/s tech. I'll know more when I get the call from my RN later. Grow follies grow!
    What CD did you start stimming, Malf? What meds do they have you on?

Just curious... I like reading the various protocols.

LisaJ2224 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tarabithia View Post
    hi all!!! I am back The IUI went alright. A bit more painful this time. Apparently my cervix was tipped down today (sorry for TMI!!) so he had to use some tool to lift it up some (FYI- NOT FUN!!). DH's SA was down from last time, but not as bad as the first 1. I am hoping having the other doctor do it will give me a good chance

so, my funny story of the appointment... I'm in the stirrups, he has the speculum in, then he uses the tongs or whatever to bring my cervix up, and I get the WORST urge to sneeze... I mean, we are talking full on, pee yourself sneezing!!! And I am sitting there scared to death cause I am worried that if I sneeze, the tools will pop out and hit the doctor, or that some gas would pass from one of the open areas down there... I mean, I am seriously freaking out!!! Then he put in the syringe thingy, and I totally lost all thoughts of sneezing...

I was laughing sooo hard after he left because I kept having this image of speculum popping out and knocking him in the head,
    OOOOOOh.....I HOPE this round works!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarabithia View Post

The tenaculum is PURE EVIL!!!

Hope you all don't mind a stalker from IVF popping in to check up on you. But I'm rooting for you all!!!

16. Default

Wanted to update you girls!

Dh had a count of 30 million AFTER wash!!! 84% Motility! I was sooooo shocked!!! Everything went great too! I didn't even feel it! Plus, I'm always certain that I have no CM.....at ALL, but I did have it she said!

Now....I have to wait two flippin' weeks! I might die!!

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers! I can't wait to see lots of s from this thread!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Quote Originally Posted by LisaJ2224 View Post
    What CD did you start stimming, Malf? What meds do they have you on?

Just curious... I like reading the various protocols.
    Hey Lisa. I started stimming on CD3 after everything came back ok on baseline monitoring. I'm on 225 of Gonal-F and 75 of Menopur.

Sounds like it's working! I just got the call, and I have E2 of 82, LH .44 and 11 antral follies, all of which looks GOOD they say. All 11 follies are under 10mm, but they tell me that's ok since I've had only 3d of stims. My only real concern is my lining being 4.5 when it needs to get above 8. This was an issue during my IUI, too. Please send thick thoughts my way, girls! :pray:

MAL...Sending thick lining Vibes your way!!!!
    Lee Ann & Andre

Hello ladies!
    There are quite a few of us in here now! Sorry I haven't been writing much...I do read and stay in the loop with you ladies!!! I'm in the 1ww starting today...no symptoms...not really paying much attention. (big change for me...I usually obsess!) I've been busy working in my studio...I'm going to start selling my stained glass work in my mom's store. I'm pretty excited about it...it really keeps my mind off of everything. We find out in one week if we celebrate a BFP or celebrate sending in our adoption application! I'm excited either way. The application is almost completely finished so we'll be ready by next week if we need it.

Hello and good luck to all of you new ladies! I hope we all get exactly what we want out of all of this!!!

Good luck to those of you who have been here for a while too! I'll be lurking!!!

Jess

LisaJ2224 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    Wanted to update you girls!

Dh had a count of 30 million AFTER wash!!! 84% Motility! I was sooooo shocked!!! Everything went great too! I didn't even feel it! Plus, I'm always certain that I have no CM.....at ALL, but I did have it she said!

Now....I have to wait two flippin' weeks! I might die!!

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers! I can't wait to see lots of s from this thread!
    That is awesome!!!!

DH was great last time---I hope we have good luck this time, too.

SO now you are BOTH in the 2ww!!! EEK!

Way to slip in that siggy - TOMORROW?!?!?!?! WOW. Sending sticky, sticky vibes for those two little embies, Lee Ann. You'll be in my prayers tomorrow.

~Malf~sending thickening vibes your way! Your numbers are looking great at only 3 days of stims!!!!!

~Isolt~The transfer is the easy part! Seeing it happening will put a tear in you eye!!!! Sending sticky vibes your way!

You will both be in my thoughts and prayers tonight!

Someone sent me this website a while back and it will give ya a good laugh if nothing else! They do have some cute stuff though!

http://shop.cafepress.com/infertilit...=byDesignScore

Good luck to you all ladies! I did IUI my last 2 cycles, but am skipping this cycle due to a cyst that ruptured last week. If I don't get BFP all on my own, I will be doing another IUI next month. I am so anxious to see some success stories on this thread!
    Sandy & Matt, Proud parents of 3 beautiful children, Hazel and Cody adopted thru Foster Care, and Isla Blue was born on April 2, 2010!

Just a quick note. I was on Clomid for 4 months. The best month that I had was the month that I exercised a lot. Not to the point of pain but about a hour a day 5 days a week. I did not exercise much the rest of the time because one month I was sick and one month I was on vactation. My advice to you would be to exercise as much as possible, get up and move around especially those with PCOS. It really helps.

Amanda

Lisa I am waiting for CD 1 to get here finished my 21 days of BC to get rid of right sided cyst on Tues pm. So with any luck AF is right around the corner and then we can start our stims. We are actually very excited about this and hoping that this will lead to some good results. I will keep you all updated, work is really crazy and is keeping me working lots of extra shifts right now.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

Thanks for the thick thoughts, girls. I'll find out tomorrow if they worked...

Lee Ann, thinking of you and hoping all went well.

Icurn, when is your beta?

I can't believe we're all so close....

My beta will be July 9th!

LisaJ2224 Guest

Heather, I am sending CD 1 vibes.

Dude. I don't think I have EVER typed that before.

LisaJ2224 Guest

Malf--thoughts for you! Good ones. Grow, follies, grow!!!