Page 495 of 593 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,850 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by mrssomuchmoore View Post
    My test was negative. Thank you ladies for all your support. I've cried and cried and now I'm just mad as hell! I want to know why this isn't working!!

Not sure if I am ready to cycle again...I just don't know right now.

Love you all.
    I'm so sorry honey. I was so hoping this was it for you

My test was negative. Thank you ladies for all your support. I've cried and cried and now I'm just mad as hell! I want to know why this isn't working!!

Love you all.

If someone can say "I know how you are feeling", believe me its me!!..your cycle sister who also got her BFN not with a test, but with AF showing her face.. Take all your time to be mad, sad, tired, upset. Take your time to ask God all the questions you want. I know he is hearing us and he knows what is best for us. Of course we are not ready at all for a new cycle immediately. Let your body and mind rest. Let God do the rest, you are in his hands although somedays, like today, we feel lonely and far from heaven; believe, He is more than ever with us. take care.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

Stacie - 23 vials? Yikes!!!

Winter - I sometimes get bruising when I give blood if I don't keep pressure on the area after they withdraw the needle. Regarding the shots in the belly, I have only done them twice (trigger shots) and they didn't leave a bruise. Also, I iced the area first so I didn't feel a thing!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

That is awesome Karen!!! Sending tons and tons of your way!!!

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

Thanks ladies! I hope this cycle is successful but it's nice to know I have a backup plan just in case it isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    Good news! If this cycle is a bust, my RE is going to treat me! Next cycle we'll do injects (Menopur w/Ovidrel trigger) and IUI! Wish me luck!
    That's great news!! Good luck on this cycle!!

Quote Originally Posted by reinoncarri View Post
    Quick update...I had 18 tubes of blood drawn today for all the tests my RE submitted. He wanted to do this before we decided to go on with IVF, to make sure I don't have any autoimmune diseases or thyroid problems and such. Lots of prayers to all you girls for your BFP's!! Have a wonderful week.
    Ouch!! It's wonderful that your RE is clearing the way for any future decisions. I hope you get your BFP really soon.

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Ok ladies, started BCP today and ordered meds with Freedom Fertility!

Love you all.
    So, so sorry!

Love you all.

Oh honey, I know it's painful. It's ok to feel mad. Sending you a big . Take the time you need to heal and you'll know when it's time to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Ok ladies, started BCP today and ordered meds with Freedom Fertility!
    Hi Rhonda! I'm with the other ladies, I'm cheering for you! You were a great support for me last summer, I'm here for you, even if I don't post often in this room anymore. Good luck and sending you tons and tons of prayers.

Sylvia

Good news! If this cycle is a bust, my RE is going to treat me! Next cycle we'll do injects (Menopur w/Ovidrel trigger) and IUI! Wish me luck!

Lots of luck to you!!!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Ok girls, tomorrow I go in for IUI #4! I had my u/s on Thursday, on one side I had one 19.5mm follie, and on the other side I had a bunch of eggs -- the RE said "it looks like you are about to go for an IVF cycle!" So I triggered last night and I go in at 10am tomorrow for IUI. I hope all these eggs I have this time will make the difference -- the past 2 cycles I had 2 eggs and that didn't work out so well.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else in the middle of a cycle? to all!!!

Good luck, that 19.5mm follie sounds perfect!

I go in on Wed. for a follie check then the IUI should be Sat.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

today Katie!! I hope you catch those eggies! Yes, I am in the middle of my cycle - 3dpo! As a matter of fact, if this cycle was successful my EDD will be Thanksgiving!!

Last edited by kbhlmh; 03-07-2010 at 07:45 AM.

Karen-- Woohoo for CH's!!
    Debra-- Over halfway through with the Provera

Default Vitex, progesterone and Clomid?

Has anyone out there ever tried vitex? If so, when did you take it? Did you take it when taking progesterone? Taking the progesterone to start my cycle. I will be starting my 4th month of clomid days 5-9 at 150 mg/day once my cycle starts. I am on day 41 of my cycle and ready to try anything. Just frustrated. Thanks so much for any suggestions.
    Me-Victoria (41), DH (35), married 8yrs July, Skylar, our DD, our pups Jack & Allie

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Ok girls, tomorrow I go in for IUI #4! I had my u/s on Thursday, on one side I had one 19.5mm follie, and on the other side I had a bunch of eggs -- the RE said "it looks like you are about to go for an IVF cycle!" So I triggered last night and I go in at 10am tomorrow for IUI. I hope all these eggs I have this time will make the difference -- the past 2 cycles I had 2 eggs and that didn't work out so well.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else in the middle of a cycle? to all!!!
    Good Luck!!!

I had an ultrasound this morning and the nurse was very pleased with the way the meds are working!! She said she was going to have the doc check over the results this afternoon and may even have me lower my dose tonight. I go for another ultrasound on Tues! Should have my IUI sometime this week!

I've never taken it alone but it is in some supplements I took in the past. Keep in mind that vitex can screw up some women's cycles so use with caution and start off at a lower dose.

Victoria-- I have never taken it, so I am no help but I just wanted to wish you and loads of

Thanks to everyone for your responses!!! I just hoping my cycle starts soon or it may just be over.
    Me-Victoria (41), DH (35), married 8yrs July, Skylar, our DD, our pups Jack & Allie

7dp3dt=BFN

9dp3dt=BFN

Gonna POAS on Tuesday (11dp3dt/14dpER)

Trying to stay positive, they put 4 back and 2 looked really good, I mean come on!! I HOPE its just too early...
    Last edited by Cynderella4; 03-07-2010 at 05:49 PM.

I guess I am officially a member of IUI sisters I have my firt IUI tomorrow. Been feeling the ovaries this afternoon big time (trigger was at noon). Even had a bit of spotting. The IUI is at 4pm. I would appreciate prayer and lots of sticky baby dust. I had 4 follies, one was 19 this past Friday, so I think is it.

Winter--the Follistim shots didn't hurt me, I only had one bruise (very small), not sure why the rest are just little dots on my tummy. I start Lovanox soon (blood thinner for clotting disorder) and I have been told those will bruise. So I am praying for a big bruised belly very soon

My girls
    Expecting #3 November 15th

Bri!!

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    Good luck, that 19.5mm follie sounds perfect!

I go in on Wed. for a follie check then the IUI should be Sat.
    Good luck to you too! I'll be thinking of you!

today Katie!! I hope you catch those eggies! Yes, I am in the middle of my cycle - 3dpo! As a matter of fact, if this cycle was successful my EDD will be Thanksgiving!!

Thanks! Looks like we are in the 2ww together now!

Quote Originally Posted by WinterTR View Post
    Good Luck!!!

I had an ultrasound this morning and the nurse was very pleased with the way the meds are working!! She said she was going to have the doc check over the results this afternoon and may even have me lower my dose tonight. I go for another ultrasound on Tues! Should have my IUI sometime this week!
    Getting close!!! Glad to hear your meds are working so well. I hope this is your lucky cycle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BriO View Post
    I guess I am officially a member of IUI sisters I have my firt IUI tomorrow. Been feeling the ovaries this afternoon big time (trigger was at noon). Even had a bit of spotting. The IUI is at 4pm. I would appreciate prayer and lots of sticky baby dust. I had 4 follies, one was 19 this past Friday, so I think is it.

Winter--the Follistim shots didn't hurt me, I only had one bruise (very small), not sure why the rest are just little dots on my tummy. I start Lovanox soon (blood thinner for clotting disorder) and I have been told those will bruise. So I am praying for a big bruised belly very soon
    Good luck!!! I hope the IUI is easy and then we get to trudge through the 2ww....

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I hesitated to post here for a long time because I know the road that led me here is so different than most of you. But regardless of those differences, it really helps to talk to people who are going through the same types of things now! This is all so exciting and scary at the same time.
    I just saw your video. I am so sorry. When I lost my baby in mc it was easier cause he/she was so small (8.5wgestation lost at 12w) but I saw the little on none the less and berried his/her little body in a tooth keepsakes treasure box... I still have it to this day.

Hugs
    Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Love you all.
    Oh NO!!! I am so sorry... you have the right to be mad... you need answers so it works... demand them... never give up.

so very sorry dear!!

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY