Page 494 of 593 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,820 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    Rhonda I am so excited for you!

The nurse called today to tell me I will start BCP in the next couple of days. I guess I will get the full protocol sometime soon. Ready to get started!!!
    That's great you guys will have a buddy.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Quote Originally Posted by ClarisseMarie View Post
    Hello all. I wanted to join this group because I have a FET scheduled for 4/19 (assuming I still can), so I know you all can understand all the medications and testing I'm getting ready to go through. We did all of our blood tests, and found out my thyroid is underperforming, so I am hoping that won't affect our date. But all my other blood work looked good. I have my saline hysterogram on 3/17.

Anyway, I look forward to going through this with all of you.
    That's great Clarisse Marie, I am expecting to do an FET soon too. Good luck with your cycle.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Quote Originally Posted by gerbeme View Post
    hey there :-) I am alumni and thought I would just let you know that at 6 weeks 1 day they only saw something in one and not the other. I am now 24 weeks 2 days with twins that measure the same size so don't give up hope just yet
    So good of you to stop in hun! You are past the midpoint with those beautiful babies!! You must be excited & nervous all in one.

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    You know April is an amazing month especially April 4th it just so happens to be an amazing persons birthday, humm I wonder who that could be (ME!!) So April has to be your month it will be my birthday wish!!!!
    Now it's even more special! Thanks for allowing me to be part of your birthday wish...feeling the wub!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stacie View Post
    Rhonda I have been stalking you. Great to see you are all set to go!
    Awww, thanks hun!!

Rhonda I am so excited for you!

The nurse called today to tell me I will start BCP in the next couple of days. I guess I will get the full protocol sometime soon. Ready to get started!!!
    Maybe we'll be cycle buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by shouston26 View Post
    nostoppingme, you probably don't remember me, but we did our IVF cycles together last April. I've been following you ever since. You are such a wonderfully positive and motivating person. I so believe in Karma and good things coming to good people. I pray with every ounce of my being that this April is the one for you.
    Shannon, I definately remember you dear!!! Thank you for the positive thoughts sweetie & the prayers are so much appreciated. I'm ready for this cycle!!

Hello all. I wanted to join this group because I have a FET scheduled for 4/19 (assuming I still can), so I know you all can understand all the medications and testing I'm getting ready to go through. We did all of our blood tests, and found out my thyroid is underperforming, so I am hoping that won't affect our date. But all my other blood work looked good. I have my saline hysterogram on 3/17.
    We are so glad to have you join us! Looks like you've been through a lot and I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope this FET brings you great blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    WHOOP WHOOP! Im soooooo excited! I really feel confident in this protocol for you!! I still have that article printed out for my next RE just in case!!!
    You & me both!!! I'm super psyched & I hope my ovaries will cooperate! I am anxious to see how they respond to the patches & the conversion from agonist to antagonist. I hope it shakes things up a bit and they wake up and grow, grow, grow!

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    Way to go... that is so exiting.
    Thanks
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    Welcome and the best luck to you.
    How are you doing hun?

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    That's great you guys will have a buddy.
    Yup, yup, yup! I love having a cycle buddy to share the stress & anxiety with! LOL
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Rhonda, I'm SO excited to see your protocol posted!

I'm in your corner, wishing, hoping, and praying for your long awaited !!!

Rhonda I am always present ;-) I would never leave you ladies I just don't comment as much.

tonysmom2001 Guest

mrssomuchmoore I am thinking of you patiently waiting on your bets results!!!

tonysmom2001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl View Post

Photogrl when do you find out what you are having?? Sorry if i missed it and you already posted it.

mrssomuchmoore I am thinking of you patiently waiting on your bets results!!!
    Me tooooooo!

[QUOTE=nostoppingme;1057158923]How are you doing hun?

thanks for asking friend. Im better than yesterday. Im planning my schedule for the whole month that inlcudes gym 4-5 days a week, some pilates and yoga and to re-start my painting classes. Next week I have Dr's appointment to evaluate and re-evaluate the past procedure and I believe in a couple of months I'll be strong again for a new "adventure". Good luck with your new protocol.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

Anyway, I look forward to going through this with all of you.

I just finished reading your blog and I just wanted to say you are a very brave and courageous woman. Iím truly sorry for your loss and I admire your strength and determination to bring to this world a new life. May God and your little angel guide you in this new journey.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

Photogrl when do you find out what you are having?? Sorry if i missed it and you already posted it.
    Nope, you haven't missed it! Hopefully, at my big U/S on Monday!

I'll be sure to let you all know!

Thanks Amy!!! This has been a long journey for us, but we are confident this is going to be our cycle if any cycle was ever meant to be...

Quote Originally Posted by gerbeme View Post
    Rhonda I am always present ;-) I would never leave you ladies I just don't comment as much.
    Just good knowing your out there checking in on the rest of us hopefuls. Thanks Mel!

Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    thanks for asking friend. Im better than yesterday. Im planning my schedule for the whole month that inlcudes gym 4-5 days a week, some pilates and yoga and to re-start my painting classes. Next week I have Dr's appointment to evaluate and re-evaluate the past procedure and I believe in a couple of months I'll be strong again for a new "adventure". Good luck with your new protocol.
    You sound focused and strong! This journey is a huge adventure and I don't remember what it was like before this...

Karen - We are on pins & needles....praying, praying, praying hard for you girl! Come on BFP!!!

tonysmom2001 Guest

Nope, you haven't missed it! Hopefully, at my big U/S on Monday!

I'll be sure to let you all know!
    I cant wait I remember when you found out you were pregnant and then with the twinkies!!

tonysmom2001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Karen - We are on pins & needles....praying, praying, praying hard for you girl! Come on BFP!!!
    I know Karen you are killing us here I am already feeling sick I dont know if i can wait any longer!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hesitated to post here for a long time because I know the road that led me here is so different than most of you. But regardless of those differences, it really helps to talk to people who are going through the same types of things now! This is all so exciting and scary at the same time.

Good news! If this cycle is a bust, my RE is going to treat me! Next cycle we'll do injects (Menopur w/Ovidrel trigger) and IUI! Wish me luck!

Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Good news! If this cycle is a bust, my RE is going to treat me! Next cycle we'll do injects (Menopur w/Ovidrel trigger) and IUI! Wish me luck!

GREAT NEWS!! LOTS OF GOOD LUCK vibes coming your way!!!
    Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

I just commented on the other post but YAY! I hope you don't even have to mess with anther cycle though and get your BFP this one!
    Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

Quote Originally Posted by reinoncarri View Post
    Quick update...I had 18 tubes of blood drawn today for all the tests my RE submitted. I can't even remember them all. I guess it will be a little while before we know anything. He wanted to do this before we decided to go on with IVF, to make sure I don't have any autoimmune diseases or thyroid problems and such. I guess whatever he could find under the sun!

Lots of prayers to all you girls for your BFP's!! Have a wonderful week.
    Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you. DH and I had blood drawn for the recurrent m/c panel and IVF a couple of weeks ago. They took 6 vials from him and 23 from me . Still waiting on results. We will do our one and only IVF cycle in April. Maybe we can be cycle buddies...Good luck to you!

The RE's office just called and said I won't get my protocol until Monday. Guess I start bcp next week too. Wish they were giving me more information...I feel out of the loop.

My test was negative. Thank you ladies for all your support. I've cried and cried and now I'm just mad as hell! I want to know why this isn't working!!

Not sure if I am ready to cycle again...I just don't know right now.

Love you all.

tonysmom2001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrssomuchmoore View Post
    My test was negative. Thank you ladies for all your support. I've cried and cried and now I'm just mad as hell! I want to know why this isn't working!!

Love you all.
    NOOOOOOO I was so pulling for you Big Big Hug!!

Love you all.

Sucks!!! Sorry girl

The RE's office just called and said I won't get my protocol until Monday. Guess I start bcp next week too. Wish they were giving me more information...I feel out of the loop.
    It's frustrating when you are ready to start and you have little to go on. Seems they torture us intentionally. I'm sure you'll know plenty enough next week.

Love you all.
    I know it hurts and it just isn't fair. I wish we all got it on our first round. It's heartbreaking to not have a successful cycle. Take some time and let us know if you want to vent. We are here for you sis.

Ok ladies, started BCP today and ordered meds with Freedom Fertility!

When all of you had your B/W done did you bruise any? I literally have a bruise from the crease of my arm to my elbow!! I looks terrible!!!
    Also I started my Follistim shots today and wondering if those will leave brusing like this also. DH gave it to me in my stomach fat. I was so nervous I was shaking but it turn out it wasn't that bad.