Page 492 of 593 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482490491492493494 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,760 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

  1. #14731

    Default

    IVF is not an option, both due to my finances AND my age.
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06


  2. #14732

    Default

    Hi Ladies! I hope you remember me I was posting in here for a while back in Dec/Jan. Well it's finally my turn for the IUI. I started on Femara today and had my 3 day B/W and an internal ultrasound. I had 8 follies on each side and the nurse said that was great! I feel a little lost in all this and the whole procedure. But I am trying to read and catch up on everyone!

  3. #14733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterTR View Post
    Hi Ladies! I hope you remember me I was posting in here for a while back in Dec/Jan. Well it's finally my turn for the IUI. I started on Femara today and had my 3 day B/W and an internal ultrasound. I had 8 follies on each side and the nurse said that was great! I feel a little lost in all this and the whole procedure. But I am trying to read and catch up on everyone!
    Hi, I do remember you! Good luck with your 1st IUI cycle! 8 follies is great. KUP on how it is going!!!!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1). September 2014: TTC #3!



  4. #14734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterTR View Post
    Hi Ladies! I hope you remember me I was posting in here for a while back in Dec/Jan. Well it's finally my turn for the IUI. I started on Femara today and had my 3 day B/W and an internal ultrasound. I had 8 follies on each side and the nurse said that was great! I feel a little lost in all this and the whole procedure. But I am trying to read and catch up on everyone!
    Honey thats fantastic, fingers crossed for you!!


  5. #14735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    Hi ladies! Just got my CD3 results back. FSH is 13.1 and estradiol is 90. Here's what it says on fertility plus (I think that's the name):

    "FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general, under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate.
    Estradiol (E2) Day 3 25-75 pg/ml Levels on the lower end tend to be better for stimulating."

    I have no idea if my doc will treat me with those numbers. We have an appointment Friday morning to discuss options. Rats, rats, rats! Any thoughts?!

    Karen
    Karen, your fsh is high, but i have read that it can change too, and that is why they would have to do a couple fsh tests to see if it stays up there, i dont think your out, i still think you have a chance at this, and i would insist that they give it a try.


  6. #14736

    Default

    hello ladies.
    update on me.
    Totally UNDER THE WEATHER. I don't know why this time Im so depressed and sad! Maybe the hormones, maybe too long fighting a flue, migraines, stress, pressure, relationship issues...I really need break. will keep you posted on my beta..
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

  7. #14737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    hello ladies.
    update on me.
    Totally UNDER THE WEATHER. I don't know why this time Im so depressed and sad! Maybe the hormones, maybe too long fighting a flue, migraines, stress, pressure, relationship issues...I really need break. will keep you posted on my beta..
    Maria, I'm so sorry you are feeling depressed, sad, stressed and sick. I bet it's the hormones and the effects of the flu all together. Hang in there dear, only three more days. Wishing you postive vibes and a day of feeling not so blue...
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  8. #14738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    hello ladies.
    update on me.
    Totally UNDER THE WEATHER. I don't know why this time Im so depressed and sad! Maybe the hormones, maybe too long fighting a flue, migraines, stress, pressure, relationship issues...I really need break. will keep you posted on my beta..
    I hope you feel better soon! Make sure you are staying hydrated! Are you gonna POAS? Im sending lots of for Friday!

  9. #14739
    tonysmom2001 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrssomuchmoore View Post
    Thank you ladies for your words of encouragement.

    No cramps today...but I have a headache I can't shake. Stupid PIO shots... are making me
    I can not wait to hear the results or your beta and MC82's beta on friday I almost cant keep my toosh in the seat I am soo excited for you girls!

  10. #14740

    Default

    I just called my nurse and asked how many cells the embies were that we transferred, its like pulling teeth trying to get info on them, I didnt get a technical grading but did find out they were 8,8,8,6 cell embies!! That helps with my anxiety! Im hoping at least one sticks!! I think I will POAS 14dpER, I got my BFP at that point and that will be next tuesday...one more week to go!! UGH

  11. #14741

    Default

    Well atleast you know they were dividing perfectly by time they were transferred, so no need to be so anxious! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait til you POAS!!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  12. #14742

    Default

    Still no AF, but it only happens when we're waiting on her! Maybe tomorrow. In the meantime, how are our 2ww's feeling? Hoping you are having some encouraging symptoms that might indicate BFP. Either way, the wait will be over before you know it! Thinking about you gals!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  13. #14743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    hello ladies.
    update on me.
    Totally UNDER THE WEATHER. I don't know why this time Im so depressed and sad! Maybe the hormones, maybe too long fighting a flue, migraines, stress, pressure, relationship issues...I really need break. will keep you posted on my beta..
    Yes the 2ww is definitly a killer... sorry you are feeling so bad right now. So keep up the good work and hopefully you will get a great BETA... and positive HPT...

    Cheering you on.

    Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

  14. #14744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    I just called my nurse and asked how many cells the embies were that we transferred, its like pulling teeth trying to get info on them, I didnt get a technical grading but did find out they were 8,8,8,6 cell embies!! That helps with my anxiety! Im hoping at least one sticks!! I think I will POAS 14dpER, I got my BFP at that point and that will be next tuesday...one more week to go!! UGH

    Those sound like great embies to me. I am sure one will stick. Keep up the good work and good luck on tuesday.

    Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

  15. #14745
    tonysmom2001 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Still no AF, but it only happens when we're waiting on her! Maybe tomorrow. In the meantime, how are our 2ww's feeling? Hoping you are having some encouraging symptoms that might indicate BFP. Either way, the wait will be over before you know it! Thinking about you gals!!
    Come on aunt flow will you finally show! That rhymes!!

  16. #14746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Still no AF, but it only happens when we're waiting on her! Maybe tomorrow. In the meantime, how are our 2ww's feeling? Hoping you are having some encouraging symptoms that might indicate BFP. Either way, the wait will be over before you know it! Thinking about you gals!!
    Where is that darn AF when you want her! UGH!

    The only thing I've been experiencing these past two days... a little light headiness and headaches.



    I WILL NOT POAS! I'm tooooooooooooo scared!

  17. #14747

    Default

    Quick update...I had 18 tubes of blood drawn today for all the tests my RE submitted. I can't even remember them all. I guess it will be a little while before we know anything. He wanted to do this before we decided to go on with IVF, to make sure I don't have any autoimmune diseases or thyroid problems and such. I guess whatever he could find under the sun!

    Lots of prayers to all you girls for your BFP's!! Have a wonderful week.
    The Love of My Life!
    Carri 32 + Josh 33 = Married 6/24/2000 TTC 8 years
    5 failed IUI 1 cancelled IVF now waiting for 6th IUI result

  18. #14748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    I can not wait to hear the results or your beta and MC82's beta on friday I almost cant keep my toosh in the seat I am soo excited for you girls!
    thanks sweatheart, but to be honest and realistic, I don't think Im pregnant. Too much sickness this month. Anyway, Im prepared. I've been depressed but I know I was not that strong for this cycle. So that makes the acceptance easier. will keep you posted and thanks for your positive energy.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

  19. #14749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    Yes the 2ww is definitly a killer... sorry you are feeling so bad right now. So keep up the good work and hopefully you will get a great BETA... and positive HPT...

    Cheering you on.

    Helene
    thanks friend.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

  20. #14750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    I just called my nurse and asked how many cells the embies were that we transferred, its like pulling teeth trying to get info on them, I didnt get a technical grading but did find out they were 8,8,8,6 cell embies!! That helps with my anxiety! Im hoping at least one sticks!! I think I will POAS 14dpER, I got my BFP at that point and that will be next tuesday...one more week to go!! UGH
    great numbers friend. Just need 1 to stick. wishing you the best.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

  21. #14751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    I hope you feel better soon! Make sure you are staying hydrated! Are you gonna POAS? Im sending lots of for Friday!
    I hope I feel better soon too. thanks honey.
    Im tired of feeling sad. I need something that makes me happy. anything men! Im even trying to watch funny movies, videos in youtube, old pics, to see if something makes me laugh..at least for a sec.....Oh God, I sound so Drama queen, but really, depression is hitting me hard.

    about POAS, not at all;will add more stress. I'll wait till friday to confirm what for me at this point is obvious. And dont get me wrong, is not my depression talking, is that this month was not a good cycle at all. I dont know why I didn't stop it when first the initial pills I took gave me such bad side effects, then AF came in a very strage way lasting for almost 10 days , then the flue in the middle of the er/et..come on. The universe was trying to tell me something but I pushed it too much. And the Doctor, well he didn't stop me either. His business is to push and push...so there you go. Several lessons to learn this time.

    thanks for your good wishes. means a lot to me.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

  22. #14752

    Default

    about POAS, not at all;will add more stress. I'll wait till friday to confirm what for me at this point is obvious. And dont get me wrong, is not my depression talking, is that this month was not a good cycle at all. I dont know why I didn't stop it when first the initial pills I took gave me such bad side effects, then AF came in a very strage way lasting for almost 10 days , then the flue in the middle of the er/et..come on. The universe was trying to tell me something but I pushed it too much. And the Doctor, well he didn't stop me either. His business is to push and push...so there you go. Several lessons to learn this time.

    thanks for your good wishes. means a lot to me. [/QUOTE]

    You never know...Ive had to take antibotics my whole cycle too and the Dr said it was no big deal so Im still very hopeful for you!! Our bodies can do amazing things! Cant wait till Friday!

  23. #14753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrssomuchmoore View Post
    Thank you ladies for your words of encouragement.

    No cramps today...but I have a headache I can't shake. Stupid PIO shots... are making me
    Im so excited for Friday!

  24. #14754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    about POAS, not at all;will add more stress. I'll wait till friday to confirm what for me at this point is obvious. And dont get me wrong, is not my depression talking, is that this month was not a good cycle at all. I dont know why I didn't stop it when first the initial pills I took gave me such bad side effects, then AF came in a very strage way lasting for almost 10 days , then the flue in the middle of the er/et..come on. The universe was trying to tell me something but I pushed it too much. And the Doctor, well he didn't stop me either. His business is to push and push...so there you go. Several lessons to learn this time.

    thanks for your good wishes. means a lot to me.
    You never know...Ive had to take antibotics my whole cycle too and the Dr said it was no big deal so Im still very hopeful for you!! Our bodies can do amazing things! Cant wait till Friday![/QUOTE]

    10000000000 for you friend as well.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

  25. #14755
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Avoiding Work
    Posts
    14,719

    Default

    Ugh... FF changed my O date from CD18 to CD19 which puts me a step backward in dpo

    Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog


  26. #14756

    Default

    Carri!

    I had 8 follies on each side and the nurse said that was great!
    Holy cow! That IS great!

    Gator - Did you go for your follow up US?
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06


  27. #14757

    Default

    Hope you caught that eggie!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06


  28. #14758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post

    . . .

    Well, here we are on round three after only 45 days in my house. So, this is the reason DH thinks we should wait until her 3 months are up. I'm ready to boot her out and not put my life on hold. LOL
    you are just much too good of a person for your own good. you need to kick her to the curb the second she does anything like that again.

    you have enough going on in your life!

  29. #14759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    Come on aunt flow will you finally show! That rhymes!!
    She listened to you!!! LOL...she's finally here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrssomuchmoore View Post
    Where is that darn AF when you want her! UGH!

    The only thing I've been experiencing these past two days... a little light headiness and headaches.



    I WILL NOT POAS! I'm tooooooooooooo scared!
    AF finally showed. Now I can move forward with my cycle.
    Those are good signs/symptoms for pregnancy girlie!!! Don't POAS! You are soooo close now...only 2 more days!
    Sending you lots of &

    Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    thanks sweatheart, but to be honest and realistic, I don't think Im pregnant. Too much sickness this month. Anyway, Im prepared. I've been depressed but I know I was not that strong for this cycle. So that makes the acceptance easier. will keep you posted and thanks for your positive energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    Im tired of feeling sad. I need something that makes me happy. anything men! Im even trying to watch funny movies, videos in youtube, old pics, to see if something makes me laugh..at least for a sec.....Oh God, I sound so Drama queen, but really, depression is hitting me hard.

    about POAS, not at all;will add more stress. I'll wait till friday to confirm what for me at this point is obvious. And dont get me wrong, is not my depression talking, is that this month was not a good cycle at all. I dont know why I didn't stop it when first the initial pills I took gave me such bad side effects, then AF came in a very strage way lasting for almost 10 days , then the flue in the middle of the er/et..come on. The universe was trying to tell me something but I pushed it too much. And the Doctor, well he didn't stop me either. His business is to push and push...so there you go. Several lessons to learn this time.
    You sound truly blue dear...I sure hope you get a nice surprise on Friday that will make up for the way you feel. You never know & we are all still pulling for you . Hang in there!! Sending lots of & !!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

  30. #14760
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Avoiding Work
    Posts
    14,719

    Default

    I scheduled my progesterone blood draw for Friday, which I thought was 7dpo but now that FF changed its mind that only makes Friday 6dpo... Do you think it would be better to change it to Monday, which would be 9dpo?

    Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •