Page 491 of 593 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481489490491492493 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,730 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    We put all 4 back !! 1great, 2 good and one fragmented. For some reason they never tell me the technical grading lol but I hope the third time is a charm. Sticky vibes needed!!!
    Congrats!! Now time to wait it out. Sending you much love & lots of

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    I forgot to tell you I had my second beta yesterday and it was 767 and my progesterone jumped to 39.
    You are rolling girlie!! Sounds like perfect numbers for super prego!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Hey ladies. I just was texting Michele. She said she is having a D&C (is it D&C or DNC, I never know) on the 3rd. They aren't sure but the Dr's think it may have been a Downs Syndrome baby. I think whether the baby had Downs or not, it is super hard.

So please keep praying for her and she appreicates all the love and prayers. She will be able to try again in a few months. But now she just needs to heal and get past this.
    My heart goes out to Michele. Please pass on the and thanks for updating us all.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by reinoncarri View Post
    Karen - No, I didn't test out. I actually hadn't heard of that until I started on the forum. So unfortunately I didn't

Thanks everyone for the sticky vibes!!! I'll let you all know as soon as they call on Saturday. I just pray that it will be much higher!!
    I am thinking about you today, and praying for a nice jump in your hcg!!

Is cramping a side effect of the PIO shots?

I am 7dp3dt.

Not that I remember. I think it might be either pregnancy or AF symptoms. Thing is you won't really know til you test. I think some people had cramps but I had back aches. Was sure af was coming and got a BFP! jenn had cramps from what I remember. Just don't get overly antsy. Stay calm and step away from the pee stick!

When is ur beta scheduled for?

Not that I remember. I think it might be either pregnancy or AF symptoms. Thing is you won't really know til you test. I think some people had cramps but I had back aches. Was sure af was coming and got a BFP! jenn had cramps from what I remember. Just don't get overly antsy. Stay calm and step away from the pee stick!

When is ur beta scheduled for?
    I will not POAS... I promised myself that... I'm doing good.

My beta is March 5th...FRIDAY!

They do feel like AF cramps...I was sure it was a side effect from the PIO shots...plus my appetite has REALLY picked up!

Hey ladies. I just wanted to share some bad news with you. Michele (Highhopesmama) lost the baby. I don't know if I should be sharing this with you guys but I'm sure it'll make it easier for her not to have to say anything. Please say a prayer for her so God can help her through all of this. I'm so heartbroken myself because after all her struggles, she finally got pregnant and it was naturally.
    Oh No... !!! how come... any reasons why? That is unbelievable. I am so so very sorry ... I have no words. How sad and hurtful.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

We put all 4 back !! 1great, 2 good and one fragmented. For some reason they never tell me the technical grading lol but I hope the third time is a charm. Sticky vibes needed!!!
    Congratulations. You are now PUPO... happy 2ww. Stick babies stick.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    I forgot to tell you I had my second beta yesterday and it was 767 and my progesterone jumped to 39.
    Wow what a jump... you are in for good girl. Happy 8 months.

Helene

Hey ladies. I just was texting Michele. She said she is having a D&C (is it D&C or DNC, I never know) on the 3rd. They aren't sure but the Dr's think it may have been a Downs Syndrome baby. I think whether the baby had Downs or not, it is super hard.

So please keep praying for her and she appreicates all the love and prayers. She will be able to try again in a few months. But now she just needs to heal and get past this.
    I hope she gets better soon. This is so hard.
    Helene

Quote Originally Posted by mrssomuchmoore View Post

They do feel like AF cramps...I was sure it was a side effect from the PIO shots...plus my appetite has REALLY picked up!
    Oh I hope this is pg positive vibes... hang in there girl.
    Helene

I am 7dp3dt.

yes. I always have them. my beta is also on march 5th. However this time I don't have too much hopes. I've been very sick with the flue. ANyway Im already prepared for the results. Wish you the best.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    Oh No... !!! how come... any reasons why? That is unbelievable. I am so so very sorry ... I have no words. How sad and hurtful.

Helene
    I have no clue why. I haven't spoken/texted her since Friday. I told her to let me know if she needs anything. I'm sure she needs space. She did say they can try again in 2 months so at least she's thinking of trying again! And now we know she can get knocked up!!! So it will happen all in Gods time. I don't know why God allows miscarriages to happen but I can't imagine how hard it is. I mean just struggling to even conceive is so difficult. I can't imagine how Michele is feeling. It really sucks and I'm so sad for her. All we can do is pray.

I wish they couldve done the d&c right away! I dint get why she has to wait a week. It's like mourning all over again in my opinion

Your appetite picking up might be from progesterone. The cramps being an AF symptom totally throw you off. My back hurt like hell during my wait. I didn't take any Tylenol or anything. It was awful! It seriously was worse than my af backaches! I told dh I better be pregnant with the darn backaches or I'd be really mad I had to suffer through them lol. I get awful backaches with af and these were way worse lol.

I am 7dp3dt.
    For me it was a sign of BFP ! I had lots of cramping, but they were a little different then AF cramps, my last BFN cycle I had nothing...I hope it means a BFP for you!! How many did you transfer? Im on the suppositories and dont have any cramping with them.
    Last edited by Cynderella4; 02-28-2010 at 09:55 AM.

Well, it was as DH and I suspected. Negative. My HCG went down. So my RE thinks it may have been a chemical pregnancy. He has asked me to go ahead with some other blood tests to check a few things out. I didn't have a very good connection when I was speaking with him so I'll have to ask the nurses tomorrow what it is that he wants to check for.

Once we get those results back then we'll be deciding where to go for here. Most like will start IVF.

So, good luck to all you wonderful girls in your tww! Hopefully see you there soon again!
    The Love of My Life!
    Carri 32 + Josh 33 = Married 6/24/2000 TTC 8 years
    5 failed IUI 1 cancelled IVF now waiting for 6th IUI result

Thank you so much ladies... you all know this time can make you

I haven't had any cramping today. But I did have a milky discharge (it was white).

I'm must relax! I must relax!

We transferred 3 embryos.

I'm sorry

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

I will not POAS...I promised myself that...I'm doing good.

Good thing is you only have a few more day! Just stay relaxed (LOL - like that's possible) and stay hopeful. So easy for our minds to play tricks on us because every symptom is questionable! Don't go too !! Praying for your BFP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    yes. I always have them. my beta is also on march 5th. However this time I don't have too much hopes. I've been very sick with the flue. ANyway Im already prepared for the results. Wish you the best.
    This is too cool that both you & Karen have Beta on Friday. I just can't wait!! Don't give up...that's your flu talking!! You've just been under the weather and that's got you down. Praying for your BFP!!!

I haven't had any cramping today. But I did have a milky discharge (it was white).

Hang in there.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

I'm just waiting on AF and she is taking her sweet time! 10 times out of the year, she is right on schedule. I guess this is an off month for us from taking the supplements. Once she comes, we call in to clinic and get instructions. They said I don't need to do day 3 labs this time, so seems I will simply start BCP once I call in 1st day of AF. We still are not 100% sure we will do April, but we have to make up our mind by time AF comes. I don't want to start BCP unless we are definately doing the April cycle.

I think DH wants me to wait. He thinks one of my friends has been stressing me out way too much and it's not a good time to start. We let her move in on 1/15 to stay in our spare bedroom upstairs next to our daughters room, but only for 3 months while she saves to get an apartment. She had lost her job a year ago and moved to her hometown which is about 2 hours away. After a year of no success job hunting in that city and being under major stress living with her mom, I decided to offer her a place at our home so she could look for work here. She got a job in a weeks time and we were thrilled for her. However, she is 33 and a divorsee (for 2 years). She married her high school sweetheart and they were together since age 18. So, the divorce was pretty tough and they haven't at all gotten over eachother. She got engaged twice since the divorce (on the rebound) and now she is looking for love in all the wrong places. My stress comes from having a single woman who is dating more than one guy live under the same roof as my 12 (soon to be 13) year old. She has three times taken guys upstairs to her room and I let her know after the first time that it was unacceptable around my daughter. We don't want those type of influences around our soon to be teen. Anyway, she seems to have a problem with authority and I'm on the verge of making her get her own place before her 3 months are up. Every time we give her an inch (let her bring her new guy over to hang out, meet everyone) she takes a yard! It's frustrating and I'm loosing patience. I never expected this friend of 7 years to do a 180 on me when I only reached out to her as a friend. I guess this is what it's like to be taken advantage of. I told her a after the fist incidence that I didn't want anything to put a strain on our friendship and so we talked through our concerns. She explained that she was younger and single and wanted to have a social life and I told her though I understood all that, she would have to live it outside of our home. I told her since this was a temporary arrangement, I figured she could put her limbido on hold and be respectful of my home & my family. She agreed and said she was wrong and it wouldn't happen again. Well, here we are on round three after only 45 days in my house. So, this is the reason DH thinks we should wait until her 3 months are up. I'm ready to boot her out and not put my life on hold. LOL

tonysmom2001 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I think DH wants me to wait. He thinks one of my friends has been stressing me out way too much and it's not a good time to start. We let her move in on 1/15 to stay in our spare bedroom upstairs next to our daughters room, but only for 3 months while she saves to get an apartment. She had lost her job a year ago and moved to her hometown which is about 2 hours away. After a year of no success job hunting in that city and being under major stress living with her mom, I decided to offer her a place at our home so she could look for work here. She got a job in a weeks time and we were thrilled for her. However, she is 33 and a divorsee (for 2 years). She married her high school sweetheart and they were together since age 18. So, the divorce was pretty tough and they haven't at all gotten over eachother. She got engaged twice since the divorce (on the rebound) and now she is looking for love in all the wrong places. My stress comes from having a single woman who is dating more than one guy live under the same roof as my 12 (soon to be 13) year old. She has three times taken guys upstairs to her room and I let her know after the first time that it was unacceptable around my daughter. We don't want those type of influences around our soon to be teen. Anyway, she seems to have a problem with authority and I'm on the verge of making her get her own place before her 3 months are up. Every time we give her an inch (let her bring her new guy over to hang out, meet everyone) she takes a yard! It's frustrating and I'm loosing patience. I never expected this friend of 7 years to do a 180 on me when I only reached out to her as a friend. I guess this is what it's like to be taken advantage of. I told her a after the fist incidence that I didn't want anything to put a strain on our friendship and so we talked through our concerns. She explained that she was younger and single and wanted to have a social life and I told her though I understood all that, she would have to live it outside of our home. I told her since this was a temporary arrangement, I figured she could put her limbido on hold and be respectful of my home & my family. She agreed and said she was wrong and it wouldn't happen again. Well, here we are on round three after only 45 days in my house. So, this is the reason DH thinks we should wait until her 3 months are up. I'm ready to boot her out and not put my life on hold. LOL
    Oh honey I am sorry you have this extra stress but honestly boot her butt out as nicely as you can. You should not have to put your life on hold for anyone but your self. Give the gal the boot and then take the express train to a BFP!

tonysmom2001 Guest

Take a deep breath and relax let those little embies get nice and snuggie in momma. I can not wait until friday for you!! I am soo excited I have a good feeling about this time!

I think DH wants me to wait. He thinks one of my friends has been stressing me out way too much and it's not a good time to start. divorce (on the rebound) and now she is looking for love in all...
    Totally agree. Your friend sounds like my mom. My mother tries to help but she ends up frustrating everyone... so stressful.

Try and take your time and make sure you are relax when its time girl.

Helene

Thats tough, but I wouldnt let anyone change my life plans! If anything, cycling gives you more of a reason to tell her she has to get out earlier! Good luck

Hi ladies! Just got my CD3 results back. FSH is 13.1 and estradiol is 90. Here's what it says on fertility plus (I think that's the name):

"FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general, under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate.
    Estradiol (E2) Day 3 25-75 pg/ml Levels on the lower end tend to be better for stimulating."

I have no idea if my doc will treat me with those numbers. We have an appointment Friday morning to discuss options. Rats, rats, rats! Any thoughts?!

Karen
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Thank you ladies for your words of encouragement.

No cramps today...but I have a headache I can't shake. Stupid PIO shots... are making me

Thats tough, but I wouldnt let anyone change my life plans! If anything, cycling gives you more of a reason to tell her she has to get out earlier! Good luck
    Rhonda...I agree with this... but at the same time we aren't living your life and saying one thing may be easier. I pray your friend gets a revelation quick!

Thanks ladies for listening. I just had that need to vent. I am pretty accomodating and reasonable, but I am also a Christian and a mother. Any responsible adult, regardless of age or status (parent or not) should know what is appropriate behavior around kids/teens. She is a good friend, but I've learned things about her behavior that I didn't know before she moved in with us. Her judgement is awful and she lacks self-respect. I don't want our daughter to pick up on any of those characteristics because her mom (me) is NOTHING like that!

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Hi all, I haven't been on in a few days after being out of town. I tested Friday, 13dpiui, BFN. AF came the next day. So I am back on the same meds but this time I told my RE I want the progesterone suppositories instead of the hcg booster. Keeping that this will be the cycle that works...
    Best of luck to you. It's great that your RE is changing the progesterone to suppositories. One less thing to worry about.....

Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    Hi ladies! Just got my CD3 results back. FSH is 13.1 and estradiol is 90.
    I wonder if RE will recommend IVF since those numbers appear to be concerning, according to FF. Whatever those numbers mean, I hope you get a BFP really soon!!

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims