Page 483 of 593 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,490 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I actually loose weight during stims, so maybe I should give myself a break about the weight loss goal. I still have 6 weeks to loose and I shouldn't have a problem dropping 3-5 pounds, but anything more than that is not likely. I just want to feel like I've done everything possible to increase my chances before starting stims. Thanks for your words.

So glad to see you get a quick moment to update everyone. I've been thinking of you daily since our last call. Praying, praying, praying for a miracle. Tomorrow is your BIG DAY!

Your LO is amazing...so are you!

Love you girlie! Don't know what I would do without beautiful spirited women like yourself in my corner. Has it been a year??? Wow!

Thanks to all of my IVF sisters!!!

Serenity is exactly what I need. Thanks hun.

Sounds like they are all doing well, so good luck on day 3 transfer!! I know RE will pick the best 3 to transfer and hoping the other 2 make it to freeze! Sounds like you are ready for the 2ww.

So true! I will try to stay disciplined & brave as I make this tough decision. I still have time in my corner and I'm sure in a few days I will see things more clearly. Just having a "what if" moment...thx for your support!

I'm doing this in addition to my IVIG & DHEA this cycle. Heck, it can't hurt to see if the old wives tale works! The core is what I've heard helps with implantation. If I get knocked up this cycle, I will have to give some credit to the pineapple since we all know I have implantation failure as my #1 disadvantage going in.
    Awww Thank you honey. Ugh, I soooo needed that u/s yesterday to feel better about this pregnancy. I was getting depressed from being sick and honestly, I feel a million times better after seeing that little bundle of joy. You know I sent the pics to EVERYONE and posted them on Facebook for all our friends to see. yep, I'm going to be a very proud momma! I worked hard to get here, I just want to enjoy it now and send ALL MY BABY DUST TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LADIES!!!!!

Ohhhh yessss!!!! definitely eat the pineapple. I know i'm nutty but seriously, I sooooooooooo believe in the pineapple! lol. I had a perfect IVF cycle which failed... then you saw how I only had 1 perfect embryo and the other 2 weren't that great and I got knocked up. I pin all the credit to pineapple and NO meds that cycle except progesterone. I cannot wait til I get to see your big beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    Absolutely! Im going right now to the grocery store to buy my pickles and "goodies" reserve and will buy 2 big pinneaples in deed! thanks for the info friend.
    yep!!! start eating it today and eat it for the next 3 days. Eat a decent size plate daily. I had DH give me a plate each day full and I just nibbled. lol. I cut up the 2 at one time and put them in a huge tupperware container to keep them fresh. YUM! You dont have to push me to eat Pineapple.

yayyyy I cannot believe they are transferring all those embabies!!! I see twins or trips in your future momma!

Looking like a trigger on Sat for Mon ER we are at

Please send allllll the baby dust you guys can find, I need it!!!! Our quality has been so bad and I really need at least ONE good one (please God)!! lol This is our last try out of the pkg we bought. Im trying to stay calm, but the nerves are really getting to me
    Last edited by Cynderella4; 02-18-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Well, I am on 9dpiui & starting to cramp.

In the last (4) months, I have had IVF (Nov), Then New RE: Cath Tuboplasty (Dec), IUI (Jan) and (2) back/to/back IUI's in Feb. I can't fathom getting my AF.

I am so sad. And praying it isn't what it seems. I know my new RE will recommend IVF AGAIN. But this time will be with him. If that is the case, I am taking 2 - 3months off. My mind, body, soul and credit card, can't take much more of this. .

Sorry, just a bad day today. We have spent over 25k in 15months. And we have nothing to show for it. I NEVER thought I would be in this position.

Miserable today. Could use a nice big Hug.
    Praying this is it for you & hoping you feel better today. I don't want to get your hopes up but I had a ton of very painful cramping in early pgcy w/ds. I kept checking my undies for AF b/c it felt exactly the same.
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post

Please send allllll the baby dust you guys can find, I need it BAD!!!! Our quality has been so bad and I really need at least ONE good one (please God)!! lol This is our last try out of the pkg we bought. Im trying to stay calm, but the nerves are really getting to me
    X 10000000000000000000!!!
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    yep!!! start eating it today and eat it for the next 3 days. Eat a decent size plate daily. I had DH give me a plate each day full and I just nibbled. lol. I cut up the 2 at one time and put them in a huge tupperware container to keep them fresh. YUM! You dont have to push me to eat Pineapple.

yayyyy I cannot believe they are transferring all those embabies!!! I see twins or trips in your future momma!
    jaja. I don't know about twins, since only 2 embabies are grade 1> I just need 1 to stick, my little miracle!! here some info I found about the "pinneaple factor" . I just have my 1st plate. according to this is good to eat it on the first stages of pregnancy but to be carefull later on over eating it.

pineapple

Some say it will help with implantation and some say it will
    soften the cervix. Regardless, the amount of bromeleine required to
    have a therapeutic effect (in pineapple) would require you to to eat about 5
    pineapple's a day. Everything in moderation. In Chinese medicine, energetics of
    food and herbs can help or hinder an organ system. It is all about
    moderation and balance. Earlier in the pregnancy, it may help with implantation
    and later in pregnancy it may soften the cervix. I know have not given
    you a definitive answer. So here is what I would suggest. Do not avoid
    pineapple. And do not try to over eat pineapple. If you have some
    fresh pineapple a couple a times a week it will be beneficial to your health.
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

Awww Thank you honey. Ugh, I soooo needed that u/s yesterday to feel better about this pregnancy. I was getting depressed from being sick and honestly, I feel a million times better after seeing that little bundle of joy. You know I sent the pics to EVERYONE and posted them on Facebook for all our friends to see. yep, I'm going to be a very proud momma! I worked hard to get here, I just want to enjoy it now and send ALL MY BABY DUST TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LADIES!!!!!

Ohhhh yessss!!!! definitely eat the pineapple. I know i'm nutty but seriously, I sooooooooooo believe in the pineapple! lol. I had a perfect IVF cycle which failed... then you saw how I only had 1 perfect embryo and the other 2 weren't that great and I got knocked up. I pin all the credit to pineapple and NO meds that cycle except progesterone. I cannot wait til I get to see your big beautiful
    I am striving to be as successful as you my dear. I am so glad the u/s lifted your spirits! Wishing you a H&H remaining 6-7 months of pregnancy.

Please send allllll the baby dust you guys can find, I need it BAD!!!! Our quality has been so bad and I really need at least ONE good one (please God)!! lol This is our last try out of the pkg we bought. Im trying to stay calm, but the nerves are really getting to me
    Yeah baby! I bet the 15 and 17 will be perfect eggs at retrieval! I hope the others catch up too. You only need one good egg and I pray this cycle bears your golden egg!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

news flash.
    Dr decided to do a day 3 trf, meaning tomorrow, since I have:
    2 grade A
    2 Grade B
    1 grade c.
    Doesen't want to take the risk, so we are transfering all 5 tomorrow noon. 2WW here I come! I need to stack myself today with a good amount of kosher pickles and my favorite hot jalapenos! and of course the whole 6 seasons of sex and the city plus grey's anatomy as well!
    Yay! ET here you come! Hope things go well tomorrow and that the 2ww flies by. Sending you lots of

Sending you tons of baby dust and lots of good vibes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sobeit View Post
    no stoppping me: gl with upcoming plans! and for updating on Donna. will you let her know that i did PM her a while back? i did get her message late as i don't usually log in to see pm's.

since i started out in this room, i wanted to let you ladies know that i now have my baby boy in my arms. it is truly wonderful, and i am so grateful for all the support i recieved here.

hope you are all well!

leslie
    This is such a great news. Congrats on your new baby boy and all the effort you had to go through to get there.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

update on me: ER went fine.
    6 follies but only 5 were fertilized (just recieved a call from dr's office).
    so he is planning to do ET on day 5 instead of day 3. will keep you posted.
    Awesome... that is such a great no. I hope everything went well.
    Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

happy for your baby out of the hospital friend! As for your daughters issues, keep in mind that we can't control other people behavoirs, but you can control how you feel and react towards them.
    Thanks she is coming tomorrow. I hope it will be ok? Thanks for the tips.

Helene

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    Okay ladies I caved last night and tested a 5dp5dt and this morning at 6dp5dt and they were both !! Now on to the BETA on Monday!!!
    You are only 5 dpt that is so quick... I bet its multiple... congrats... its nice to hear a good news today.

congratulations and happy 9 months.

Helene

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    nostoppingme, I cant believe that I am actually pregnant I mean after sooooo many years of trying that it is actually here I just am in shock!
    I am so exited for you... is this your first one with your dh or is your son from both of you too?

Go for it girl. Rejoice and by happy its true!!!

HElene
    Last edited by secaly; 02-19-2010 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I am starting to get anxious for the time to pass and my final cycle to begin. This is weird for me because normally I don't get anxious before a cycle. It usually hits me around day 5 of stims and terribly in the 2ww. These days I don't concentrate on much else other than my upcoming cycle.

Today I totally caved in to eating a junk lunch (stopped at BK for a Whopper with cheese meal). I get a burger about once a month and it is always so darn good! I've been taking the DHEA for almost 2 weeks now. I really want this cycle to work. I've been considering calling my RE to postpone until June to allow the DHEA more time in my system to have a greater effect. I will have only taken it for 8 weeks before I start stims if I stay in the April cycle and that worries me. Plus, I've only lost 3 of my 10 pound weight loss goal and I want all of the weight off before I start stimming. At the same time, I'm super anxious to get started and think I may go crazy if I try to wait until June. This is such a tough call for me to make. DH is fine with either month, but understands my reason for wanting to wait. I'll feel better about allowing the DHEA to work and I will reach my weight loss goal for sure. However, I just don't know if I can handle the wait much longer. PLUS, any wait is a disadvantage to a 40+ woman.
    I can totally understand your situation. I am in the exact same. I am trying to loose my pg weight. I am at 130 lbs today and I only have about 5 lbs left to loose but they are so hard to loose. I want to be max 125 lbs but would love it if I were 120 lbs but can't ask for a miracle after 6 pregnancies. I just don't want to keep rising in weight like I did the last few years going from size 8-10 to 14-16... If I am not careful now I will end up fat like so many people I see at work.

And I too decided to wait for my cycle... cause my lo was in the hospital but also to get my body ready for a cycle that will work with my FET. I started accupuncture again wednesday and will try and continu to go (if it is still covered by dh plan) and that until I do my FET... so for about 3 cycles (of 45 days each) so that should bring me to early fall. That also means that if my body is more ready and it works... I will have a spring/summer baby and NOT a winter one. Which is what caused my little guy to get sick. The nurses and doctors said its better to have a summer baby then a winter one... and I don't wish what happend to my lo to any other little babies.

So I can surely help you wait if your goal is that. The main thing is to time it so you have better odds of it working right.

Way to go girl for being patient...

Helene
    Last edited by secaly; 02-19-2010 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 41TTC View Post
    AFM - As you know I had ER on 2/3 but RE only got 1 eggie, so I had a 2dt. My embaby was 4-cell on day 2 so that gave me some hope. My first IVF I did a 2dt with 2 embabies that were only 2-cells and I got pg, so this time I'm hopeful since this one was 4 cells. The embryologist named her Bella, so everyday I've been speaking to Bella and letting her know how much she's loved. But recently I've been feeling as though I'm not pg because I'm not feeling any symptoms, except those I think are from progesterone, ie heavy boobies with sensitive nipples and some cramping. I did feel a couple twinges last week at about the time there should've been implantation, so I'm just going since this is my last attempt at IVF...win, lose or draw. Anyway, my beta will be on Friday; don't think I'll have access to a computer to let you all know, but I'm sure Rhonda will update you. My computer crashed months ago and I'm still waiting to get the parts to fix it

Anways, I wish you all lots of and wherever you are in this crazy journey
    Well this one might be the good one. You might already be pg... I hope you get a positive result on Friday... good luck and hang in there.

Helene

Donna!!!! I missed you honey. How are you doing???

Okay ladies... Had a surprise ultrasound today and it was absolutely amazing. I've been really sick, still and I was getting depressed until I saw my precious one today and it just helped seeing this so unbelievably much. God really blessed me and I cannot wait for him to bless all my sisters in here. Praying for you all!!!

http://americanpregnancy.org/forums/...d.php?t=232299
    Wow amazing. I am so exited for you... nice that your lo is encouraging you again... keep it up girl... you are on your way.

Hugs

Helene

Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Thank you!! I went in for second beta today..
    I am always secretly stalking you!!!
    How did the second beta go, praying for good numbers for you!!

news flash.
    Dr decided to do a day 3 trf, meaning tomorrow, since I have:
    2 grade A
    2 Grade B
    1 grade c.
    Doesen't want to take the risk, so we are transfering all 5 tomorrow noon. 2WW here I come! I need to stack myself today with a good amount of kosher pickles and my favorite hot jalapenos! and of course the whole 6 seasons of sex and the city plus grey's anatomy as well!
    Way to go girl... wow transfering all 5... that is really great. You are going to get for sure... Maybe with multiples... hopefully boy/girl. I am so exited for you. You go girl you go girl
    Helene

Please send allllll the baby dust you guys can find, I need it!!!! Our quality has been so bad and I really need at least ONE good one (please God)!! lol This is our last try out of the pkg we bought. Im trying to stay calm, but the nerves are really getting to me

These looks great... 7 nice follies you go girl. You bet its going to work and like our friend with 5 Transfers you do that and it surely going to work

Keep it up ... you are doing so good.

Helene

tonysmom2001 Guest

41TTC,

Thinking of you today good luck with your beta!

I got my AF yesterday on day 11piui. I am ok.

In the grand scheme of things: It has only been (2) months since I got my fallopian tube open. So might take a while!

We will continue to try try try try try and then try again!

I am taking March off. I will be away for work during O time. & my body might need a rest after (15) straight months of RE treatment.

Praying for all of you. Good luck! Love to all of you. I'll be posting more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    I got my AF yesterday on day 11piui. I am ok.

In the grand scheme of things: It has only been (2) months since I got my fallopian tube open. So might take a while!

We will continue to try try try try try and then try again!

I am taking March off. I will be away for work during O time. & my body might need a rest after (15) straight months of RE treatment.

Praying for all of you. Good luck! Love to all of you. I'll be posting more soon.
    BIG hugs!!!

Although a break sounds nice we all know taking one is hard in itself. So just take care of yourself, have some fun and make the best of the cycle off. Lots of TLC is in order for you! That's a long road with RE treatments so hopefully your April cycle will reward your patience!!!
    Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

Donna - good luck with your beta today. Sending you lots of

Maria - Good luck with ER today!!!!

Cynderella - Trigger day is almost here! Good luck!!

Tonysmom - How ya feeling this morning, lady??

Karen - Hope your cycle is going well!!

Sorry if I missed anyone! I hope everyone has a great day today.
    Last edited by HighHopesMama; 02-19-2010 at 11:06 AM.

UPDATE ON ME.
    ER went fine. A little painfull this time during the procedure.but Im fine now.
    we finally transfered:
    1 grade A (8 cells on 3rd day)
    2 grade B
    1 Grade c

the 5th one didn't make it. Now is just matter of praying and relaxing.

UPDATE ON ME.
    we finally transfered:
    2 grade B
    1 Grade c

That's great, Maria! Praying your little embies settle in and get comfy! Hope your 2 ww passes in a flash!

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    Way to go girl... wow transfering all 5... that is really great. You are going to get for sure... Maybe with multiples... hopefully boy/girl. I am so exited for you. You go girl you go girl
    Helene
    you are so sweet. thanks friend. lets cross our fingers. We just need a good one to stick. Just 1 miracle. I just ask God for 1 miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    That's great, Maria! Praying your little embies settle in and get comfy! Hope your 2 ww passes in a flash!
    thanks friend/

I will try to make this as short as possible. I just really need some support and advice from you ladies.

I have been sick since I was 11. I was diagnosed with IC and endometriosis when I was 17 and told that I would not be able to get pregnant. I went in to have a surgery on my bladder last March and it was canceled due to a positive pregnancy test. We lost the baby one week later. Although we were devastated, it turned out to be a good thing. The m/c made me extremely sick and put me into the hospital. While I was there they found out what else was wrong with me for all these years. My body produces low amounts of cortisone and I was diagnosed with adrenal disease.

I have been off of b/c since nov. and My husband and I have been ttc for four months now. I was told that the longer I am off of my b/c that less chance I have of getting pregnant because of the growth of my endo. I am going to my doctor on friday to discuss clomid. I know I am young, but I feel my clock is going to run out soon if I do not stop up and do something. They mentioned it before when I went in for the prenatal visit, but I do not know if they will give it to me due to my age.

I was just curious as to what you ladies though. Do you think because of my medical history and my diseases that the dr's will help me out? Additionally, I was wondering what you ladies had to go through. do they just give you the meds or do you have to go back and forth to the dr for this and that? Additionally, how does the drug effect your body? I have heard it plays with your emotions dramatically, (like I need that! My cortisone helps with that plenty).

I am just going insane over here waiting for the appointment. I just really need people to talk to about it and maybe calm my nerves a little bit.
    Brea(23) DH(25) We had our miracle baby Jaxon on May 06, 2011! (m/c 3/23/09 m/c 7/18/10 m/c 7/13/12)

Quote Originally Posted by secaly View Post
    I can totally understand your situation. I am in the exact same. I am trying to loose my pg weight. I am at 130 lbs today and I only have about 5 lbs left to loose but they are so hard to loose. I want to be max 125 lbs but would love it if I were 120 lbs but can't ask for a miracle after 6 pregnancies. I just don't want to keep rising in weight like I did the last few years going from size 8-10 to 14-16... If I am not careful now I will end up fat like so many people I see at work.

And I too decided to wait for my cycle... cause my lo was in the hospital but also to get my body ready for a cycle that will work with my FET. I started accupuncture again wednesday and will try and continu to go (if it is still covered by dh plan) and that until I do my FET... so for about 3 cycles (of 45 days each) so that should bring me to early fall. That also means that if my body is more ready and it works... I will have a spring/summer baby and NOT a winter one. Which is what caused my little guy to get sick. The nurses and doctors said its better to have a summer baby then a winter one... and I don't wish what happend to my lo to any other little babies.

So I can surely help you wait if your goal is that. The main thing is to time it so you have better odds of it working right.

Way to go girl for being patient...

Helene
    Well, I don't know your body frame & height, but 130 after having a baby a couple of months ago sounds fabulous! Good luck on the other 5-10. I'm sure you can get there just in time for FET. Sounds like you have a great plan. I've been doing acupuncture since January (took a break Nov & Dec) just once a week. I just don't get the battle with my weight. Normally it's not so hard to take off a few pounds. Anyway, feeling better now that the week is over. DH is going to start walking with me to try to encourage me along. He thinks I can loose 7 pounds in 6-8 weeks no problem. Hmmmmm....

UPDATE ON ME.
    we finally transfered:
    2 grade B
    1 Grade c

So glad you got through ET and are home relaxing! Those 4 embabies are going to settle in just fine if you continue to rest and relax. Lots of prayers for Maria ladies!!! Nothing like having a bunch of us praying for the same thing all at once.

you are so sweet. thanks friend. lets cross our fingers. We just need a good one to stick. Just 1 miracle. I just ask God for 1 miracle.
    Miracles happen ever day and no reason you can't be the next recipient!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!