Page 453 of 593 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,590 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by woble27 View Post
    I am gonna POAS tomorrow. it will be 14 dpiui... {last cycle, I started spotting on friday and AF showed on monday} ........ no signs of spotting yet, and it is due to be full force tomorrow... however i have no pregnancy symptoms yet either...

still crossing my fingers and saying my prayers!

*off to the Colts playoff game* ready for a win to keep my mind off of POAS in the morning!

Quote Originally Posted by bmelissa View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm finally back in here. I came in a few months ago but my iui got canceled do to a large cyst and surgery. I just had my first iui yesterday(Friday 1/15) and here are the stats. . .

18 million sperm post wash.
    Weds 1/13 I had 3 follies 12mm 14mm & 24mm. They didn't recheck my follies. They acted like the 24 would not be too large against everything i've read. . . I'm hoping I had the 24 and possibly the 14 up to a 16-18 by Friday??

Any thoughts?

I don't really know how to feel right now. I'm kind of numb. It has been a lot of stress (as you know) just to get to this point.

Also, the RN did my iui. . . is that normal? I've only seen the RE 1 time for my 1 hr consult and then 1 time in passing in the hall where he briefly chatted with my RN and said "sounds good". I was at least expecting him to perform the iui even though it was a simple procedure. What's up with that????
    I am hoping this is it for you guys!!!
    The RE's have always done my IUI's but I do know some practices that have the nurses do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    As quickly as I came to join this group I am now already leaving....

I was very nervous for today's u/s and then when we were on our way I was flat out SCARED. And for good reason.... I think my body just knows when it is not going to work out or something, IDK

Anyway, I saw the head of the department today and he said I have the worst case of PCOS he has EVER seen. He said there was no way he could even attempt to count all the follies I had, but he would guess somewhere around 100!! ONE HUNDRED!

there were none he could find that were larger than 5, so either the ones that were 7-9 previously shrunk or reabsorbed... or SOMETHING. but he could not find then.

of course i knew right away when i saw the u/s... i have seen the nearly identical u/s ever time i have had one. I was crying... ok I was bawling. He said I could do another three days of three vials if i chose to. I asked if it was even worth the cost of another u/s and the meds and he said in his opinion, no. With my ovaries it will be very hard to get the needed response from any medication, in his opinion.

He didn't have time to sit down and really talk to us today so he had us make an appointment with him for a consult. IDK what he will suggest... donor eggs? embryo adoption...? IDK.

I am so completely drained emotionally. I have been literally in a fog since the appointment. I just got home and all I want to do is crawl in a hole and die. I dont know how much more of this I Can take. You guys always say I'm "so strong" but I'm not. I am weak and broken.
    Oh Robin I am so sorry...big HUGS HUGS!!! I hope he can give you some options like IVF with donor eggs, I know it would be crazy expensive but maybe you guys could swing it.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

I am gonna POAS tomorrow. it will be 14 dpiui... {last cycle, I started spotting on friday and AF showed on monday} ........ no signs of spotting yet, and it is due to be full force tomorrow... however i have no pregnancy symptoms yet either...

still crossing my fingers and saying my prayers!

*off to the Colts playoff game* ready for a win to keep my mind off of POAS in the morning!
    Good luck!!! I hope this is it for you! There are a bunch of us in the 2ww right now, you can start us off with a BFP!!!
    Katie (33) DH (32). DS1 Derek (2), DS2 Adam (newbie)

Hello everyone! I'm finally back in here. I came in a few months ago but my iui got canceled do to a large cyst and surgery. I just had my first iui yesterday(Friday 1/15) and here are the stats. . .

18 million sperm post wash.
    Weds 1/13 I had 3 follies 12mm 14mm & 24mm. They didn't recheck my follies. They acted like the 24 would not be too large against everything i've read. . . I'm hoping I had the 24 and possibly the 14 up to a 16-18 by Friday??

Any thoughts?

I don't really know how to feel right now. I'm kind of numb. It has been a lot of stress (as you know) just to get to this point.

Also, the RN did my iui. . . is that normal? I've only seen the RE 1 time for my 1 hr consult and then 1 time in passing in the hall where he briefly chatted with my RN and said "sounds good". I was at least expecting him to perform the iui even though it was a simple procedure. What's up with that????
    It sounds promising to me - you have at least one, hopefully 2 follies and the sperm count is good. I have been staying busy to keep my mind off the 2ww but it still feels like there is a long time til I get to test. I have had 2 IUI's and the RE has done both of them. I hope it works for you!

I was very nervous for today's u/s and then when we were on our way I was flat out SCARED. And for good reason.... I think my body just knows when it is not going to work out or something, IDK

Anyway, I saw the head of the department today and he said I have the worst case of PCOS he has EVER seen. He said there was no way he could even attempt to count all the follies I had, but he would guess somewhere around 100!! ONE HUNDRED!

there were none he could find that were larger than 5, so either the ones that were 7-9 previously shrunk or reabsorbed... or SOMETHING. but he could not find then.

of course i knew right away when i saw the u/s... i have seen the nearly identical u/s ever time i have had one. I was crying... ok I was bawling. He said I could do another three days of three vials if i chose to. I asked if it was even worth the cost of another u/s and the meds and he said in his opinion, no. With my ovaries it will be very hard to get the needed response from any medication, in his opinion.

He didn't have time to sit down and really talk to us today so he had us make an appointment with him for a consult. IDK what he will suggest... donor eggs? embryo adoption...? IDK.

I am so completely drained emotionally. I have been literally in a fog since the appointment. I just got home and all I want to do is crawl in a hole and die. I dont know how much more of this I Can take. You guys always say I'm "so strong" but I'm not. I am weak and broken.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he is able to give you some options that will work for you and DH. When is your consult?

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post

Karen...we miss ya! When do you start stimming again???
    Hey Rhonda

I should start stimming the first week of February. I will talk to my RE this week sometime.

I am so happy to read your progress..(yes I'm in lurk mode). I am praying and I KNOW things are going to work out for you. I'm so excited for you.
    Last edited by mrssomuchmoore; 01-16-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Unhappy

OH Robin!!

I'm so sorry to hear the torment and torture you are going through. Reading this I can feel your sadness and frustration in the pit of my stomach.

I know for me I wanted and still want (another) biological child, but recently dh and I have been talking more about adoption. The more we discuss it the more that it is starting to just feel right as an option for us in the future.

I really hope one of the other paths will open up for you and soon, having more options such as embryo adoption or donor eggs could be the right path for you. It is good to have more options so you don't feel stuck and helpless (like we all have at some point).

I honestly just hate hearing this, it ruins my day and you deserve to be a mom sooo bad. It's not fair at all. I'm praying that God will open the doors to the right path for you and to give you much peace and comfort throughout this process as possible. I don't know about all of you but seeing those helpless little children in the media that are hurt and starving in Haiti right now speaks to me a lot. Take care sweetie!
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

Default Looking ...

Hello everyone,

I don't thing I have posted here before? Or maybe my mind has forgotten. But I was looking for a place to share with other ladies about Embryo Adoption/Donation. I know it's not the full IVF cycle like this treat is but would it be considered like an FET cycle where the use of DE and DS would happened? If so could I join the group? If not can you lead me to a group more suitable please?

Thanks.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Welcome Helene... As far as I know this thread is for all types of ivf or fet. I had ivf done and it failed then moved on to natural fet which means they went on my natural cycle and it worked...

Good luck, praying this works for you hun.

OH Robin!!

I'm so sorry to hear the torment and torture you are going through. Reading this I can feel your sadness and frustration in the pit of my stomach.

I know for me I wanted and still want (another) biological child, but recently dh and I have been talking more about adoption. The more we discuss it the more that it is starting to just feel right as an option for us in the future.

I really hope one of the other paths will open up for you and soon, having more options such as embryo adoption or donor eggs could be the right path for you. It is good to have more options so you don't feel stuck and helpless (like we all have at some point).

I honestly just hate hearing this, it ruins my day and you deserve to be a mom sooo bad. It's not fair at all. I'm praying that God will open the doors to the right path for you and to give you much peace and comfort throughout this process as possible. I don't know about all of you but seeing those helpless little children in the media that are hurt and starving in Haiti right now speaks to me a lot. Take care sweetie!
    thanks melissa. I am completely open to adoption and DH is open to it as well. but he still wants to do everything we can to have our own child before we move to that route. He desperately wants a bio child bc he is the only male to be able to keep his family line going.

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    IUI #2 is all finished, DH had... ready for this... 250mil with 94% motility!!!! The procedure itself went fine and very quick. My RE is so funny, afterwards he said "If no period by Day 34, give me a call... and be pregnant." Now on to the 2ww...
    Those numbers are sooooooooooo promising!!! This is definitely your month for a BFP.

I'm so sorry to hear about your news. You always have kind and encouarging words that keeps most of us going. Sending you a extra long {{hug}}

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Well........AF showed today as if she was mad at me or something. Cramps out of nowhere, headache, and very sore (.)(.)'s. All I'm trying to do is have a baby . Appointment with the RE scheduled for Monday so that I can start 2nd round of clomid/hcg/IUI.

Best of luck to everyone!!!

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

thanks melissa. I am completely open to adoption and DH is open to it as well. but he still wants to do everything we can to have our own child before we move to that route. He desperately wants a bio child bc he is the only male to be able to keep his family line going.
    I know how you feel, DH is the only son of an only son. It was hard to have to go donor but that was our only option.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Well........AF showed today as if she was mad at me or something. Cramps out of nowhere, headache, and very sore (.)(.)'s. All I'm trying to do is have a baby . Appointment with the RE scheduled for Monday so that I can start 2nd round of clomid/hcg/IUI.

Darn it, I am so sorry...good luck next round!

My Blog!

LisaJ2224 Guest

I am so, so sorry, Robin.

I am going to pray for you to find some peace. I know donor is not the route many people want to go, but I really have seen so many happy success stories from donor eggs or sperm...I pray that you get your miracle, girl. I am so, so sorry that you have to go through this.

Default +

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Good luck!!! I hope this is it for you! There are a bunch of us in the 2ww right now, you can start us off with a BFP!!!
    I just did it.... I poas............ and a BFP........... I am in complete shock. The firts BFP EVER..... I am so readay for blood work tomorrow...

baby dust to allllllllllll

I just did it.... I poas............ and a BFP........... I am in complete shock. The firts BFP EVER..... I am so readay for blood work tomorrow...

Whoooooo hoooooooo, oh honey i am so very happy for you!!! Congrats momma, sending you tons of sticky dust, and wishing you a healthy happy nine months!!

a natural cycle wow I love that idea... can you tell me more about this exiting idea? I know I can get pg on my own so a natural cycle is what I really want to do.

thanks.

Helene
    10/03/10 - FET - Transfered 5 - 19/03/10 - 22/03/10 - BETA#1 - 426 - BETA#2 - 1071
    07/04/10 - ONE bean - HB - 163 and 175 - IPS - all clear - 07/07/10 - Anatomy scan - It's a BOY

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    Whoooooo hoooooooo, oh honey i am so very happy for you!!! Congrats momma, sending you tons of sticky dust, and wishing you a healthy happy nine months!!
    Thank you. I am so excited. It is hard to keep this GREAT news a secret. I wanna yell it from the roof top... How in the world do people keep their lips zipped for so long? {I know they say to wait because of all of the risks, but it is hard not to tell}

Thank you. I am so excited. It is hard to keep this GREAT news a secret. I wanna yell it from the roof top... How in the world do people keep their lips zipped for so long? {I know they say to wait because of all of the risks, but it is hard not to tell}
    I couldn't, and didn't

After our first IUI, I called everyone in my family and yelled "IT WORKED!!! IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!"

Then I went to work and put printed out pictures of the positive pregnancy test on everyone's desk since they all knew we had done the IUI.

Big congratulations to you!!!!

I was totally freaked out by this because I hadn't ovulated on my own naturally at a decent time in FOREVER!!! lol. Dr was confident that with my hormone meds I would be fine. So I went in for baseline, then went in 12-13 days later and I produced an eggie all on my own. So after they checked my levels, they had me trigger with Ovidrel 2 days later (I believe it was 2 days after) and 5 days after ovulating I had my transfer. Day before transfer I had another u/s to make sure my lining was great and then I had my transfer. The only med I was on is the progesterone shots starting ovulation day. That was it. It was super easy, easier than clomid or any other medicated cycles ;-) good luck!!!

Whoop whoop!!!! Congrats!!!

My Blog!

That's wonderful news!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Congrats girl! Hope you have set the momentum for us.
    Happily married mother of 2 boys ages 5 and 1. [IMG][/IMG]

sounds so great i will see if i can do that at my clinic

thanks so much

Helene

LOL, i have no idea, i could never keep it quiet, i told everybody, i figured it something went wrong, then i would have all kinds of support and love, so either way it was a win win.

Im sorry honey!! Hang in there, and i am sending you tons of hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I couldn't, and didn't

After our first IUI, I called everyone in my family and yelled "IT WORKED!!! IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!"

Then I went to work and put printed out pictures of the positive pregnancy test on everyone's desk since they all knew we had done the IUI.

Big congratulations to you!!!!
    LOL, now thats funny, i never thought about doing that with the pictures i just love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    LOL, i have no idea, i could never keep it quiet, i told everybody, i figured it something went wrong, then i would have all kinds of support and love, so either way it was a win win.
    This. Congrats girl! Happy and healthy 9 mths!

Have you considered injectable meds? they seem to produce more follies than clomid. Best of luck. Keep your chin up. I know that feeling. It sucks.

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Congratulations! That is fantastic news! Great job!!! God bless you and your baby-to-be.

I am so sorry. you are in my prayers. i will pray God gives you (and all of us) the strenght to continue trying. Best of luck in your new game plan.