Page 451 of 593 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,530 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    IUI #2 is all finished, DH had... ready for this... 250mil with 94% motility!!!! The procedure itself went fine and very quick. My RE is so funny, afterwards he said "If no period by Day 34, give me a call... and be pregnant."

Now on to the 2ww...
    Just popping over from IVF room.. Just had to say and !!

to all you other ladies, too. I'm not up to speed on the IUI thread, but just went back a page and saw lots of ladies in the 2ww.

IUI #2 is all finished, DH had... ready for this... 250mil with 94% motility!!!! The procedure itself went fine and very quick. My RE is so funny, afterwards he said "If no period by Day 34, give me a call... and be pregnant."

Now on to the 2ww...
    Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Oh, Amy, I just saw the post of your belly shot!! Looking good, mama! I can't believe you are already almost 13 weeks!!
    Thank you!
    I'm very happy to be done with my PIO shots...my energy is starting to return and I'm less nausous!
    Trying to keep up with everyone in this thread is tough! Everyone is either on their way or getting close to cycling...SO exciting!

Now on to the 2ww...
    Congrats! And best of luck. I am on the 2WW with you. Just a few days ahead. Great, Great, Great counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    Well today is 12dpiui and I got a BFN . I'm suppose to test on Saturday, but what difference does 2 days make?? I googled like crazy and almost all of the research says "When a woman becomes pregnant, the amount of hCG in her system should be around 25 mIU at 10 dpo, 50 mIU at 12 dpo, 100 mIU at around two weeks dpo." I'm now having AF symptoms which means she should be here any day.

I was hopeful with this cycle but didn't have high hopes. I'm getting so use to the disaapointment that the tears automatically flow on their own. I don't want us to be a couple who's reproductive resume says 8 IUI's attempts all BFN's. I'm sure my heart couldn't take it. DH has a low count which is the root of our problem. I'm going to really push my RE for a swift ticket to IVF. We're willing to do one more IUI, but after that we can't waste too much more time, especially if DH's numbers are low.

I'll be lurking for a while. Good luck to everyone.
    My sister and sister in law both flunked pregnancy tests and they were pregnant. They took them too early. Don't give up hope till AF comes in full force.

If your DH has low numbers, IVF might be the best for you. I would push too. It is your decision/body and future baby.

But don't think about that until our dear old friend AF comes or doesn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    today was follie check number 1 for me. After 5 days on 150u of menopur, I now have >15 follies on each ovary that are between 7-9. That is ok, there were >20 on each ovary at 1-2 before starting the meds. She said this was what she expected to see this early. She saw me early bc they didn't know how I was going to respond to the meds. She wanted to be able to up the dose if needed.

So, now I am to do 225u of menopur a night for three days and then go for another u/s on friday morning. She said I am in a kinda scary place because i have the potential to have a WHOLE LOT of follies since the majority have been responding to the menopur already.

We'll see what happens on saturday!

BTW- 225u burns a WHOLE LOT more than the 150u when injected. yikes!
    best of luck! Keep us posted! Goooooood luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    I googled to death what I could take to help with my diminished ovarian reserve and quality. Here is a little of what I found on those 2 supplements;

COQ10- CoQ10 helps to keep the eggs integrity by protecting them from free radicals. Coq10 is best taken for two to three months before having IVF. It also helps oxygenate and move the blood

L-arginine - L-arginine is an amino acid which has shown promise in increasing ovarian response, endometrial receptivity, and pregnancy rates in IVF patients who supplemented in large doses (16 grams) of L-arginine. (Published in Human Reproduction 1999). L-arginine

I knew they couldnt hurt and I will try just about anything at this point! LOL
    Thanks so much! That's interesting. I know what you mean about trying just about anything and that is why I'm curious. I want to do everything I can to do help, but I want to make sure all the things I'm doing aren't counter acting each other.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Update on me:

I had my 2nd u/s today, day 9. I'm happy to report that everything so far looked "excellent"...mucus, endometrium, etc. I have so many more follies than ever before (over 10, which is a lot for me), but unfortunately they aren't all growing. The 3 dominant ones are between 1.4-1.6cm and then there are some around 0.9, and many more that are smaller. RE said don't sweat the numbers because having a lot doesn't mean they are any good, and what I have now looks great.. After he runs b/w this afternoon will know if I trigger on Sat or Sun for ER on Mon or Tues. I don't care which date really, I just can't wait to see what we get. I really hope we can get at least 5 to work with, though, in case some don't fertilize.

Wish me luck, girls!
    Great news, Rachel! Praying you get a good b/w report. ER is almost here! Grow follies grow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    everyone... Sorry I've been MIA again. Sick again I do think I'm getting to the bottom of it this time... It has to be my acid reflux making me this sick. I have meds I can take but I put a call into my OB to see if it's okay with her first. I honestly think even if she says no, I know it's safe during pregnancy... I will still take it and find a new OB. If she doesnt understand how sick I am, then forget her and I'll find someone else. lol. Yes, I'm fiesty because I've been really bad.

Soooooo Rachel!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YAYYYYY For the follies honey. OMG I am soooo excited for you! I hope all 10 follies are perfect and mature and can fertilize... Lets pray and hope for the best. Make sure you let us know when you will trigger. I cannot wait til next week for you. Are you doing a 3 day transfer?

Michele, I'm sooooooo excited for you too! Trust me, you are lucky you have a normal TSH. You don't want to be like me and have issues with that, it's harder to get pregnant with a thyroid issue and then when you do get pregnant, you have to be extra cautious and make sure the Dr's are all on top of things with it because it can cause m/c if untreated. Sorry I'm rambling but after having so many issues with it, I don't want to see anyone else having issues with it. lol.

Rhonda... Sorry I'm so lost and I'll have to catch up now that I'm back at work.

to everyone else I've missed. Miss you all!!!!
    Thanks, Dena. Sorry you're still feeling so ! Let us know what the OB says about your acid reflux medication. You've been through the wringer with the m/s! Saying prayers it stops soon!

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl View Post
    Thank you!
    I'm very happy to be done with my PIO shots...my energy is starting to return and I'm less nausous!
    Trying to keep up with everyone in this thread is tough! Everyone is either on their way or getting close to cycling...SO exciting!
    Congrats on being 13 weeks!!! That is so wonderful. Glad you are starting to feel better and enjoy your pregnancy.

Went in for baseline u/s today and they didnt want to do bloodwork?! Isnt that strange? I just had a chemical and although we took a cycle off, you would think they would want to see where all my levels are at? I was uncomfortable with doing the cycle without it so I just asked for a prescription to take to quest and they said they would do it for me there anyway. Then added everything they could possibly test for. How funny, they werent even gonna do any tests, then when I asked, decided to test for everything and took 3 vials. Wierd! Anyway, all clear and here is my protocol we started today.

Micro Dose Lupron Flare;
    baby asprin
    Day 3-14 Lupron 10 units am & pm
    Day 5 -11 add follistim 600 (300 am & 300 pm)
    Day 11 -13 drop follistim add Menopur 8 vials
    Trigger Day 14

Ive done acupuncture all month twice a week and took Co-Q10 and L-Arginine along with my prenatals/omegas. Also uped my protein intake. I think Ive done all I can do, the rest is in Gods hands! Im praying this is the cycle for us!!

Any one start stimming this week? Good luck to everyone! Hopefully 2010 is our year!
    Good luck with starting!!! Sending lots of prayers your way! That is so bizarre they didn't do b/w.

Update on me:

I had my 2nd u/s today, day 9. I'm happy to report that everything so far looked "excellent"...mucus, endometrium, etc. I have so many more follies than ever before (over 10, which is a lot for me), but unfortunately they aren't all growing. The 3 dominant ones are between 1.4-1.6cm and then there are some around 0.9, and many more that are smaller. RE said don't sweat the numbers because having a lot doesn't mean they are any good, and what I have now looks great.. After he runs b/w this afternoon will know if I trigger on Sat or Sun for ER on Mon or Tues. I don't care which date really, I just can't wait to see what we get. I really hope we can get at least 5 to work with, though, in case some don't fertilize.

Wish me luck, girls!
    YAY!! Great news!!!! I got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

-Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Great news, Rachel! Praying you get a good b/w report. ER is almost here! Grow follies grow!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    YAY!! Great news!!!! I got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.
    Thanks, ladies!

Latest update: B/W came back awesome!!! It has both times this time been better than what it was last time (when I did get temporarily pg), so that is very good! RE is unsure if we should trigger Sat or Sun, so I'm going back tomorrow for another u/s to see how fast the follies are growing..to see if it will be worth it to see if the little ones get up in size.

Update on me:

Wish me luck, girls!

Great report friend. All my prayers are with you!
    maria (38) TTC 2008 Ivf#1 april 2009 BFN, IVF#2 Dec 2009 BFN, IVF # 3, Feb/2010 BFN. IVF #4 SEP 2010,

Thanks, ladies!

Latest update: B/W came back awesome!!! It has both times this time been better than what it was last time (when I did get temporarily pg), so that is very good! RE is unsure if we should trigger Sat or Sun, so I'm going back tomorrow for another u/s to see how fast the follies are growing..to see if it will be worth it to see if the little ones get up in size.
    Great news!! Come on little follies!

Update on me:

Wish me luck, girls!
    Sounds like things are going great! You're almost there! Good luck to you

They didn't do another follie check before, but I am achy today and have been for 3 days, so hopefully timing is perfect! The sample looked good, 12 million...which 10 million is what the bank guarantees, and he said 3 out of 4 were motile. He did have trouble with my cervix, had to get the nurse to give me an external US while he was trying to get the cath into my uterus. He ended up having to change to a curved cath and saw on the US that the sperm went to the right place. Then he put the instead cup in for me and had me lay there for about 10min. He said I can test in 12 days!!!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)
    Trying to complete our family...My Ovulation Chart for my LAST try !

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    They didn't do another follie check before, but I am achy today and have been for 3 days, so hopefully timing is perfect! The sample looked good, 12 million...which 10 million is what the bank guarantees, and he said 3 out of 4 were motile. He did have trouble with my cervix, had to get the nurse to give me an external US while he was trying to get the cath into my uterus. He ended up having to change to a curved cath and saw on the US that the sperm went to the right place. Then he put the instead cup in for me and had me lay there for about 10min. He said I can test in 12 days!!!
    Good luck!!!

Just popping over from IVF room.. Just had to say and !!

to all you other ladies, too. I'm not up to speed on the IUI thread, but just went back a page and saw lots of ladies in the 2ww.
    Thanks, and good luck to you too... looking at your siggy it looks like you are close to ER in your IVF cycle!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Glad to hear you had a good sample and that the trouble with the cervix did not cause any problems. 12 days to testing... I hope we'll both see our BFP's!!!
    Katie (34) DH (33). DS1 Derek (3), DS2 Adam (1)

Katrina, I have my fingers crossed for you!

Ladies...

I've been busy with work...its the end of the semester and I have grades due and tons of reports to complete.

I am just coasting along still popping BCP.

Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    Great report friend. All my prayers are with you!
    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Great news!! Come on little follies!
    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Sounds like things are going great! You're almost there! Good luck to you
    Thanks, my sisters!

Latest update:
    I had another u/s this morning. We had a dilemma of what to do. On one ovary I have 1 ripe and ready and about 5 or more that are ~1cm. On the other side I have 2 that are really ripe and ready and a few that are <1cm.

So, the question is, wait to do ER Tuesday, hoping that the little ones catch up more, and risk losing the big ones.. or do ER on Monday, having at least 3 good ones to work with and hope some of the smaller ones catch up. UGH!

RE put it in my hands (which I hate). I decided to go for Monday and make sure to save the big ones, rather than wait til Tues and have nothing in the end to work with.. Why couldn't my little babies just all grow at the same pace? He said also that since the dominant ones are so much larger than the little ones, they will take the estrogen from the little ones so they probably won't grow at expected rates..so he agrees shooting for Monday is the best plan of action.

So, I trigger tomorrow night (Sat)!

On the upside, I literally run out of meds tomorrow morning, so by triggering tomorrow night I don't have to spend any more money on them. Gotta focus on the positives, right? Also, my hormone levels and endometrium and everything are all in perfect order to move forward, so hopefully it will all just work out.. I don't need twins or triplets, just one juicy baby to hold.

I hope I'm surprised come Monday morning. Please ladies, I need all the prayers and luck out there!! xo

Sending you lots and lots of prayers Rachel!!!! I pray that you have one big juicy fat baby that comes from all of this. Good luck honey. Can't wait til Monday for you.

Good Luck!!

Luck is on your side lady! You will get the perfect eggs retrieved and they will fertilize and produce beautiful embabies!! KUP on trigger.

Went in for baseline u/s today and they didnt want to do bloodwork?! Isnt that strange? I just had a chemical and although we took a cycle off, you would think they would want to see where all my levels are at? I was uncomfortable with doing the cycle without it so I just asked for a prescription to take to quest and they said they would do it for me there anyway. Then added everything they could possibly test for. How funny, they werent even gonna do any tests, then when I asked, decided to test for everything and took 3 vials. Wierd! Anyway, all clear and here is my protocol we started today.

Micro Dose Lupron Flare;
    baby asprin
    Day 3-14 Lupron 10 units am & pm
    Day 5 -11 add follistim 600 (300 am & 300 pm)
    Day 11 -13 drop follistim add Menopur 8 vials
    Trigger Day 14

Ive done acupuncture all month twice a week and took Co-Q10 and L-Arginine along with my prenatals/omegas. Also uped my protein intake. I think Ive done all I can do, the rest is in Gods hands! Im praying this is the cycle for us!!

Any one start stimming this week? Good luck to everyone! Hopefully 2010 is our year!
    You have done everything right and this will be a great cycle!! Can't wait to hear reports of your stim u/s & b/w!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

I think we do a 2 day transfer. My RE doesn't do more than 3 day transfer, and definitely wouldn't for someone like me with so few follies to work with. The risk for them to fizzle out is much greater when they are outside of you than in you, and since we won't have much to work with, can't take the chance. I'd love to see a 5 or 6 day transfer, but I need like a dozen more eggs first! Well, last time I got knocked up with having only 3 fertilize, so maybe I'll be lucky again and even luckier that it's sticky!! I'm holding onto that for my faith!
    I am loving your updates Rachel! Faith is so important in this process. Some cycles are better than others and eventually you get a perfect egg in a perfect cycle. Here's hoping this is YOUR perfect cycle & amongst those follicles is YOUR perfect egg!!

I really hope the reflux crap goes away. I want to enjoy being pregnant and I really haven't been right now, especially with taking so many sick days from work. lol. My DH thinks I'm going to get fired but I can't help being sick. I'm trying the best I can. lol.

Well if your Dr only does a 2-3 day transfer, he has his reasons. I cannot wait for your retrieval to see how many eggies and then see how many fertilize. Are you doing ICSI as well? I have faith that it will work for you too. You deserve this soooo much.
    Oh, you will get a chance to actually enjoy being prego!! Soon enough you will get control over the sickness and then you'll be shining with a glow that your peeps have never seen before! You'll be a new Dena! LOL The most important thing is that you & the LO are both happy & healthy! Jobs come & go, but we all know pregnancies don't! This is your time Dena & don't let anyone take that away from you!

We are rockin & rollin now baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrssomuchmoore View Post
    I've been busy with work...its the end of the semester and I have grades due and tons of reports to complete.

I am just coasting along still popping BCP.
    Karen...we miss ya! When do you start stimming again???

Latest update:
    I had another u/s this morning. We had a dilemma of what to do. On one ovary I have 1 ripe and ready and about 5 or more that are ~1cm. On the other side I have 2 that are really ripe and ready and a few that are <1cm.

So, the question is, wait to do ER Tuesday, hoping that the little ones catch up more, and risk losing the big ones.. or do ER on Monday, having at least 3 good ones to work with and hope some of the smaller ones catch up. UGH!

RE put it in my hands (which I hate). I decided to go for Monday and make sure to save the big ones, rather than wait til Tues and have nothing in the end to work with.. Why couldn't my little babies just all grow at the same pace? He said also that since the dominant ones are so much larger than the little ones, they will take the estrogen from the little ones so they probably won't grow at expected rates..so he agrees shooting for Monday is the best plan of action.

So, I trigger tomorrow night (Sat)!

On the upside, I literally run out of meds tomorrow morning, so by triggering tomorrow night I don't have to spend any more money on them. Gotta focus on the positives, right? Also, my hormone levels and endometrium and everything are all in perfect order to move forward, so hopefully it will all just work out.. I don't need twins or triplets, just one juicy baby to hold.

I hope I'm surprised come Monday morning. Please ladies, I need all the prayers and luck out there!! xo
    Good decision on the Monday ER!! Yay for triggering tomorrow!! The ones that grow were meant to be, the others are meant to stay in your reserve for future babies, so don't sweat it!! Can't wait to hear about ER. I'm getting so ansy/anxious!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Sending lots of prayers your way Rachel! I think you made the right decision!

Hello girls,happy Friday! Hope everyone is doing well.

Looks like I'll be out for January start. The "doctor" we went to 3 years ago would not get in touch with us! We have called and called and sent e-mails,nothing....nothing! I'm soooo pi$$ed.I'm only trying to do something simple. So I drove an hour away to beat his door down....based on the response I was not even sure that they would be there. Anyway,I get down there and find they are gone. So I go the next floor up to see if they know where they went. Turns out that they moved a little ways down the road on the other side of the hospital. I drove in circles reading the signs outside of the buildings looking for anything resembling a "fertility clinic". I thought they might have moved to a bigger building. No luck on signs so I start getting out of the car and going in....I finally found them! Tiny plaque on the wall. NEVER would have seen it from the road! So I go in. Choice of 2 doors,neither of which had the "doctor's" name on it. So I go in tell the girl what I'm looking for and tell her I'm very confused. She points behind her at an empty desk and says that they only RENT A DESK FROM THEM does not know where she is and that she has not seen the girl for hours and rolls her eyes! Can you believe this?! It's just so crazy! The receptionist gave me the girls card and I called when I got to the car. OK,so I've been calling and leaving messages for a week so I don't expect much...YES! She answered! Anyway....she said I had to call Florida because it had so long all the records were sent down there. Rigmarole, rigmarole....called my RE yesterday to see if they got the fax. No. AAAAHHHHH!! So I call Florida again. The girl said the the "doctor" was in surgery that day and he would try to do it tomorrow(today) because he had to go down to the storage and get the records. So I'm thinking that they rent a crappy a$$ storage building and all my personal records are just flopped in some dusty building. Everything I try to do just gets kicked out from under me. I'm so frustrated.Tired. Angry. I've been waiting 4 years to even get a CHANCE to try. We always knew we wanted kids and have saved from the beginning so we've had to wait for money. We found out that I had cancer about 2 months before we were to do IVF. Looking back that was a blessing in disguise as we were going to use that "doctor". So cancer lead to MORE WAITING. More saving money and then we had to find a new place to live and ended up buying our first house(a good thing in the end)and now terrible semen analysis. I'm so tired of waiting and waiting and getting the rug pulled out from under me!! I feel good about my chances but just kind of beaten up.
    Sorry this is such a long post. One day I promise you'll hear me say more than just my venting. Thanks girls. I'm so thankful for all of you! Being able to share in some of the same experiences with others helps so much...especially when it's not something that family and friend even know about. Sometimes your the only ones I can come to. Thanks to everyone always. SARAH

Sending you lots and lots of prayers Rachel!!!! I pray that you have one big juicy fat baby that comes from all of this. Good luck honey. Can't wait til Monday for you.
    Thanks, Pink!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I am loving your updates Rachel! Faith is so important in this process. Some cycles are better than others and eventually you get a perfect egg in a perfect cycle. Here's hoping this is YOUR perfect cycle & amongst those follicles is YOUR perfect egg!!

We are rockin & rollin now baby!!!

Good decision on the Monday ER!! Yay for triggering tomorrow!! The ones that grow were meant to be, the others are meant to stay in your reserve for future babies, so don't sweat it!! Can't wait to hear about ER. I'm getting so ansy/anxious!
    Thanks, Rhonda!! I know, I'm so anxious, too! What's happening with your RE search? Any new developments?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    Sending lots of prayers your way Rachel! I think you made the right decision!
    Thanks, Jenn!!

The latest:
    Just spoke with RE. Estrogen level is shooting up there, so he said it's a good idea that we do it Monday, because we don't want to get it too high, but now we are right on track. He again emphasized not to get hung up on follie numbers and that everything looks perfect to give me a good chance. So, .

I take my last Puregon shot in a few, then last Menopur and Ganirelix tomorrow morning. My stomach and thighs will thank me!!

I'm trying to decide now what to eat over the next couple days before I go on the PG-diet.. Goat cheese and a sunny-side up egg are in order. I don't eat fish, so won't miss sushi.. Hmmmm..Any suggestions? I'd love a glass of wine, but nope, not going to happen.. But definitely a Diet Coke!!

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Hello girls,happy Friday! Hope everyone is doing well.

Looks like I'll be out for January start. The "doctor" we went to 3 years ago would not get in touch with us! We have called and called and sent e-mails,nothing....nothing! I'm soooo pi$$ed.I'm only trying to do something simple. So I drove an hour away to beat his door down....based on the response I was not even sure that they would be there. Anyway,I get down there and find they are gone. So I go the next floor up to see if they know where they went. Turns out that they moved a little ways down the road on the other side of the hospital. I drove in circles reading the signs outside of the buildings looking for anything resembling a "fertility clinic". I thought they might have moved to a bigger building. No luck on signs so I start getting out of the car and going in....I finally found them! Tiny plaque on the wall. NEVER would have seen it from the road! So I go in. Choice of 2 doors,neither of which had the "doctor's" name on it. So I go in tell the girl what I'm looking for and tell her I'm very confused. She points behind her at an empty desk and says that they only RENT A DESK FROM THEM does not know where she is and that she has not seen the girl for hours and rolls her eyes! Can you believe this?! It's just so crazy! The receptionist gave me the girls card and I called when I got to the car. OK,so I've been calling and leaving messages for a week so I don't expect much...YES! She answered! Anyway....she said I had to call Florida because it had so long all the records were sent down there. Rigmarole, rigmarole....called my RE yesterday to see if they got the fax. No. AAAAHHHHH!! So I call Florida again. The girl said the the "doctor" was in surgery that day and he would try to do it tomorrow(today) because he had to go down to the storage and get the records. So I'm thinking that they rent a crappy a$$ storage building and all my personal records are just flopped in some dusty building. Everything I try to do just gets kicked out from under me. I'm so frustrated.Tired. Angry. I've been waiting 4 years to even get a CHANCE to try. We always knew we wanted kids and have saved from the beginning so we've had to wait for money. We found out that I had cancer about 2 months before we were to do IVF. Looking back that was a blessing in disguise as we were going to use that "doctor". So cancer lead to MORE WAITING. More saving money and then we had to find a new place to live and ended up buying our first house(a good thing in the end)and now terrible semen analysis. I'm so tired of waiting and waiting and getting the rug pulled out from under me!! I feel good about my chances but just kind of beaten up.
    Sorry this is such a long post. One day I promise you'll hear me say more than just my venting. Thanks girls. I'm so thankful for all of you! Being able to share in some of the same experiences with others helps so much...especially when it's not something that family and friend even know about. Sometimes your the only ones I can come to. Thanks to everyone always. SARAH
    Sarah - That is pure insanity!!! What in the world? I hope you are able to track down your records, get copies of them, and then move on to another doctor. I'm soooo sorry this month is not going to be your start month. You are so ready in so many ways. Oh honey, I wish I were there to give you a big, huge hug.