Page 443 of 593 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,290 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Hi ladies, I am still lurking and stalking you guys, i dont post much, but i am here watching and waiting for all your bfp's!!!!! Good luck ladies, come on bfp's Gator!!!! I am so excited for the 11th, its comming up real quick!!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    AF just arrived.

I talked to the NP and she said we can do an IUI, but she doesnt think it will work.

I go in tomorrow at 1:30 for an appointment
    Tell them to get going you are paying for it seems like they would do what you want them to do!
    And I would def make them retest DH for FREE! Thats BS!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Yes, I'm back on.. although I have a major bruise on my stomach today (I'm not that graceful with the injections, I guess!) so I'm sure I'll get raised eyebrows when I get acupuncture tomorrow!! My RE isn't out of state - it's out of country! I live in the UK, but my RE is on the continent.. Another long story, but the short of it is I could go to one in London, but it's $$$ (like double US costs) and although it has insanely high PG rates, it's so popular that it's impossible to get through on the phone, get in for an appointment, etc, and I heard it's one of those "pick a number" places and that is too much stress for me. I'd rather fly elsewhere.. My RE is a friend of the family so we get discount (we pay everything out-of-pocket)..and I know it's in his best interest to get me PG bc he's taking a lot of the costs himself.. I know I'll always get a straight answer, too. So for that, I travel. If I had super eggs, everything would be better, but what can I do?
    Sounds like you are with the right RE for all the right reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by mc82 View Post
    yes 4 days and counting....well and counting cramps! Some of them are very strong. they last around 30 secs, but strong. then they vanish. I don't know what to think at this point. Maybe is mrs "AF" anouncing her visit? Implantation cramps? I dont know. ..I've been also very dizzy and loopy. Maybe progesterone side effects? Anyway, waiting for 1/10 for beta cause I feel at this point I don't know my body anymore; It has his "very own mind and timing" and doesen't want to "team work" with me! so, let it be...

Let's hope the cramps are a good sign! Hang in there...not much more before you know for sure. Wishing you lots of baby dust & sticky vibes!!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Hi! Thanks! I'm so excited! If these meds didn't cost so much, I wouldn't consolidate but just open a new package.. Oh well, it's all for a good cause.

I don't have my first appt til Monday! Long story...that will be day 6, so we are really chancing it..but I have to travel (fly to another city) for my RE, and I couldn't go this week, and if I fly Sat I won't arrive in time for appt that day and Sunday is closed, so I fly Sunday for appt Monday..We are risking it because we need ER to be on the 18th or 19th when my DH can be there, too. It's complicated, but it was now or in months from now, so we are doing it this way. Wish me luck - I'm going to need a lot of it.
    LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LUCK!!!!! I am sure it will all work out and be fine. They can suppress or lower the meds if they have too when you go in if they see your are sky rocketing with follies. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    My clinic does not check progesterone levels. I asked before as I know so many do and I forgot why but there was a reason, lol. I wish they did just so I knew. I go in again for my 2nd u/s so I am going to ask. I was doing Endometrium and not the PIO. After I got pregnant I went from the suppositories from 3x a day to 2x a day. I will be on it until 1/21.

I think they do the progesterone just to help with implantation and until you are a good way thru the 1st trimester before the placenta takes over.
    Yeah I remember you said they don't check it. I'm sure everything is okay with the Blueberries.... lol. We will see what they tell me tomorrow morning when I see them.

Quote Originally Posted by pray2god View Post
    I was released from my RE's office yesterday and he said I should stop both Vivelle patches and PIO shots at week 9. I think I will stop the vivelle patches at week 9 but taper down the progestrone shots until week 10.

We still have the other non-viable gestational sac so we are still high risk and my OB-GYN needs to monitor it. MY RE says the other non-viable sac shd be absorbed or will come out as spotting. Not sure if I will experience all this after stopping the shots.

We are still nervous about the other sac(and hoping it doesnt cause any issues). However, the one healthy one is contiuing to do great with a nice heartbeat.
    Ohhh honey, Congrats on graduating and I pray all goes well with your little angel. As long as your baby is growing and showing a strong heartbeat, you have nothing to worry about. And I don't blame you for doing Progesterone shots til week 10. You go girl!

MC82, can't wait for your beta... How are you feeling hun?

hey friend! thanks for asking. yes 4 days and counting....well and counting cramps! Some of them are very strong. they last around 30 secs, but strong. then they vanish. I don't know what to think at this point. Maybe is mrs "AF" anouncing her visit? Implantation cramps? I dont know. ..I've been also very dizzy and loopy. Maybe progesterone side effects? Anyway, waiting for 1/10 for beta cause I feel at this point I don't know my body anymore; It has his "very own mind and timing" and doesen't want to "team work" with me! so, let it be...
    You are going to drive yourself crazy looking at symptoms. lol. I had a ton of them and honestly, I was in this mode where I figured it didn't work and I was joking about better being pregnant but I really thought it didn't work and everything was from the progesterone... You just NEVER know! Just keep your faith and know that it'll happen on God's time. I got cramps 2 days after tranfer while I was at work. Trust me, I in NO way took it easy in the 2WW either. lol. I decided I was going to go about my normal routine (without cleaning the house or grocery shopping) but went out with friends for dinner and shopping and they made me walk soooooo much! I totally thought I overdid it and wasn't pregnant. lol. You just never know. 3 more days... Come on BFP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Donna is still waiting on a new computer. Hers crashed some time ago and was being fixed, then it crashed again. The lender computer had connectivity issues and she's about to loose her mind! I sent her a text and she called me yesterday. She's still on BCP and is awaiting an appt to find out when she starts stimming. I'll keep everyone posted!
    Please tell her we miss her and are thinking about her the next time you chat with her... We'll be rooting her on when she starts Stimming too.

Oh and thanks, Zofran is my lifesaver. I didn't take it this morning until an hour after having Apple juice and getting really nauseas from it... so I had to take the Zofran. I just can't afford to be sick at work and take anymore time off after all the time off I took to do all my IVF and FET stuff. I am following my SIL's footsteps and so I'm starting to think it'll be a boy! I'm feeling exactly how she did and she found out recently she's having a boy. lol. I hope it is a boy because my MIL will be soooooo upset if it's not apparently, I feel all the pressure now. My mom really wants a boy too, gees, Mommas and their crazy traditions of only wanting a boy as a first child. I personally love girls and don't care which I have... no matter what I know God has blessed us and our Mommas need to lay off! lol. Their crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    You are going to drive yourself crazy looking at symptoms. lol. I had a ton of them and honestly, I was in this mode where I figured it didn't work and I was joking about better being pregnant but I really thought it didn't work and everything was from the progesterone... You just NEVER know! Just keep your faith and know that it'll happen on God's time. I got cramps 2 days after tranfer while I was at work. Trust me, I in NO way took it easy in the 2WW either. lol. I decided I was going to go about my normal routine (without cleaning the house or grocery shopping) but went out with friends for dinner and shopping and they made me walk soooooo much! I totally thought I overdid it and wasn't pregnant. lol. You just never know. 3 more days... Come on BFP!!!!
    Yes I think this time Im driving myself crazy looking every single cramp, pain, etc. During the 2ww I practically stoped my life. Dr said to take it very easy so I try not to go out as much as I can. I dont work, so that helps and DH does groceries and thanks God there's a cleaning lady for house chores. I go for quick dinners or coffe with DH sometimes, who is obsessed with me not moving at all. anyway, I hope for the best, very aware of the sucess % on this treatments, but I will keep pushing and trying till my body decides to work as a team with me!

tonysmom2001 Guest

OKay IVF ladies I am set to have my baseline on the 25th and start my meds what should I expect and typically how long after baseline do they do the egg retrevial??

Yes, I'm back on.. although I have a major bruise on my stomach today (I'm not that graceful with the injections, I guess!) so I'm sure I'll get raised eyebrows when I get acupuncture tomorrow!!
    Yay for starting stims!!! I bruised horribly through all my stimming... I'm pulling for you!

Update: Start weekly acupuncture tomorrow. Scheduled 8 weeks, every Thursday afternoon. I'm also considering trying to work in 1 hour massages every other week as well. Weighed in today at employer SuperLoser challenge and have a 6-week plan to loose 14 pounds. I gained 12 pounds since my failed IVF . Both DH and I started fertilaid (2 month supply) just to supplement as we prepare our bodies for this next cycle. I am guessing it will be March/April. Dr Coulam consult is on Friday. New Hope has not responded with an appointment date and I still have to call to schedule a phone consult with the medical director at CHR. Off to a busy start for 2010!
    Enjoy your acupunture...I'm sure you'll get those 14 pounds off in NO time!

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    OKay IVF ladies I am set to have my baseline on the 25th and start my meds what should I expect and typically how long after baseline do they do the egg retrevial??
    It's different for everyone, but I started lupron October 5th, started stimming 2 weeks later, and had my egg retrevial on October 30th.

Yes, if AF started yesterday that would be CD1, today is CD2 and tomorrow would be CD3. So if your doc says to start on CD3 then tomorrow it is.

Mine has me do CD5-9. But I'm starting to wonder why so late. ???

Good luck! I hope this cycle is it for you!!!
    Debra ~ Attached Mama to Isla! 2/08

Hi ladies!

Just had my second u/s this morning. I posted the info here:

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/for...post1056967786

-Jenn

Update: Start weekly acupuncture tomorrow. Scheduled 8 weeks, every Thursday afternoon. I'm also considering trying to work in 1 hour massages every other week as well. Weighed in today at employer SuperLoser challenge and have a 6-week plan to loose 14 pounds. I gained 12 pounds since my failed IVF . Both DH and I started fertilaid (2 month supply) just to supplement as we prepare our bodies for this next cycle. I am guessing it will be March/April. Dr Coulam consult is on Friday. New Hope has not responded with an appointment date and I still have to call to schedule a phone consult with the medical director at CHR. Off to a busy start for 2010!
    Rhonda so happy to hear you got the weekly acu going!!! Sending lots of prayers your way!

MC82, can't wait for your beta... How are you feeling hun?

hey friend! thanks for asking. yes 4 days and counting....well and counting cramps! Some of them are very strong. they last around 30 secs, but strong. then they vanish. I don't know what to think at this point. Maybe is mrs "AF" anouncing her visit? Implantation cramps? I dont know. ..I've been also very dizzy and loopy. Maybe progesterone side effects? Anyway, waiting for 1/10 for beta cause I feel at this point I don't know my body anymore; It has his "very own mind and timing" and doesen't want to "team work" with me! so, let it be...

I had cramping on and off and I got +++ so it could be a very good thing!!! ! Sending lots of prayers your way for your BFP!!!!

thanks guys. I look forward to paying $500 for the u/s, appointment and meds today LOL

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Yes I think this time Im driving myself crazy looking every single cramp, pain, etc. During the 2ww I practically stoped my life. Dr said to take it very easy so I try not to go out as much as I can. I dont work, so that helps and DH does groceries and thanks God there's a cleaning lady for house chores. I go for quick dinners or coffe with DH sometimes, who is obsessed with me not moving at all. anyway, I hope for the best, very aware of the sucess % on this treatments, but I will keep pushing and trying till my body decides to work as a team with me!
    Just take it easy. Stop looking for signs. You know what I did? I kept paying attn to cramps and I figured best way to stop myself til my beta was to make chili a few days before and I ate that like crazy for a few days.... so the cramps were either from gas or baby... either way, I associated it with gas and I didn't freak out about it.

Donna is still waiting on a new computer. Hers crashed some time ago and was being fixed, then it crashed again. The lender computer had connectivity issues and she's about to loose her mind! I sent her a text and she called me yesterday. She's still on BCP and is awaiting an appt to find out when she starts stimming. I'll keep everyone posted!
    Rhonda - I hope she gets back on soon..KUP of her status!!! And tell her she is missed if you speak with her again.

Rhonda - again as always you amaze me how on top of things you are. I started acu again a couple weeks after my m/c and then upped it to 2 times a week in the beginning of December.. I'm hoping it pays off! I'm not totally convinced, but I'm trying everything. Haha! My acupuncturist told me yesterday she is sure this time it will work. I love her optimism.
    Good luck with your Superloser challenge and also for your consult tomorrow.

mc82 - Only 3 days to wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom2001 View Post
    tonysmom - It's different for everyone, but shouldn't be too long (~10-13 days?). Just wanted to say and !!

Hi ladies!

Just had my second u/s this morning. I posted the info here:

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/for...post1056967786

-Jenn
    Jenn - I posted on the other link, but again, BIG CONGRATS, and please continue to pop in and give us updates here and there!!! We'll surely miss you!
    Last edited by rss73; 01-07-2010 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Just take it easy. Stop looking for signs. You know what I did? I kept paying attn to cramps and I figured best way to stop myself til my beta was to make chili a few days before and I ate that like crazy for a few days.... so the cramps were either from gas or baby... either way, I associated it with gas and I didn't freak out about it.

I love it Dena, lol!!!

I love it Dena, lol!!!
    lol, you remember that right? I think other people were having chili at that time too... weren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by djackson123 View Post
    Yes, if AF started yesterday that would be CD1, today is CD2 and tomorrow would be CD3. So if your doc says to start on CD3 then tomorrow it is.

Mine has me do CD5-9. But I'm starting to wonder why so late. ???

Good luck! I hope this cycle is it for you!!!
    From what I understand CD3-7 gives you a better chance of releasing more eggs but they might not be the best quality and CD5-9 gives you less eggs but better quality and more mature eggs. I was on clomid CD5-9 and I produced 2 eggs at 19mm. On the day of my IUI they were 22mm. My cycles are regular and I O on my own so I can see why my RE would put me on CD5-9.

Sending you

IVF #1 - 6/5 ER, 6/8 ET, 6/22 BFN
    IVF #2 - 9/30 ER, 10/3 ET, 10/14 BFN
    IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Rhonda - you're a woman with a plan! You're really inspiring! Looking forward to hearing how your appointments go and what the doctors recommend. Like you, I've just set up my acupuncture appointments and I've also added yoga to my weekly routine to reduce stress.

Rachel - It sounds like you've got a great doctor that you trust. Of course, it would have been great for him to be in your city, but at least you've got someone you are comfortable with. with this cycle!

MC82 - Your beta is getting closer!

Jenn - Your babies are beautiful!! Congratulations :

Tony's Mom: with your cycle. Sorry - I can't remember the exact number of days between stimming and ER...

Dena - So happy you have that Zofram!! Glad you are feeling better with it.

AFM - we decided not to switch insurance since I couldn't find a provided to cover IVF. So we'll pay out of pocket for this cycle. If we have to go again, we'll try shared risk at another clinic. But we're thinking positive and hoping we won't have to do that. Haven't gotten my blood work back & not sure how long it is supposed to take. I'll call and see. Really just working on reducing stress (yoga & acupuncture), getting back into my sorely neglected workout routine and saving money. Hope you are all doing well!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

HI all. Had another u/s & b/w today. Have (3) nice follies. 1) 18, 1) 15 and 1) 13. My doc wants me to do follistim shot tonight and tomorrow, then go in on Sat. with my ovidrel shot. Then IUI on Monday!

Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers. I am thinking of you all.

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    Hi ladies, I am still lurking and stalking you guys, i dont post much, but i am here watching and waiting for all your bfp's!!!!! Good luck ladies, come on bfp's Gator!!!! I am so excited for the 11th, its comming up real quick!!
    hi, I remember you when I was here before. I went off to IVF for a bit, it didn't work. got my fallopian tube opened, so I am back in IUI land Hope all is well. What is new with you?

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    Yay for 3 follies!!! That is great
    Your babies are ADORABLE. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    AF just arrived.

I talked to the NP and she said we can do an IUI, but she doesnt think it will work.

I go in tomorrow at 1:30 for an appointment
    Why won't it work? are you on injectables???!

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    I know! I'm getting nervous. For the past two days, I was convinced I was preggers. Today, not so much. I hate how the progesterone gives us prego symptoms that aren't real. I just keep telling myself that so I won't be too disappointed if it's a BFN...
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    HI all. Had another u/s & b/w today. Have (3) nice follies. 1) 18, 1) 15 and 1) 13. My doc wants me to do follistim shot tonight and tomorrow, then go in on Sat. with my ovidrel shot. Then IUI on Monday!

Great news! I'll be thinking of you on Monday and hopefully I'll be right behind you on Tues!
    Katie (33) DH (32). DS1 Derek (2), DS2 Adam (newbie)

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
    From what I understand CD3-7 gives you a better chance of releasing more eggs but they might not be the best quality and CD5-9 gives you less eggs but better quality and more mature eggs. I was on clomid CD5-9 and I produced 2 eggs at 19mm. On the day of my IUI they were 22mm. My cycles are regular and I O on my own so I can see why my RE would put me on CD5-9.

Sending you
    Thank you for explaining that. I was wondering why my RE had me start clomid on CD2-6 I got 3 follies sizes 19, 22 and 24 so it worked, but I also did menoupur shot on CD 7. All of this is so confusing. 6 more days until i test...this 2ww is really driving me nuts!

Sorry ladies... my laptop crashed and I haven't been around.

Thank Goodness I got it fixed today!

I also had an appointment with my RE. He put me on BCP and I will be doing my second IVF cycle in Feb.!!!

Praying that CD3-7 and CD5-9 are sucessful.............

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post

Hurray for 3 follies . The time will fly by so fast, it'll be Monday before you know it.......

IVF #3 - 12/31 stims

Quote Originally Posted by mrssomuchmoore View Post

Sorry ladies... my laptop crashed and I haven't been around.

Thank Goodness I got it fixed today!

I also had an appointment with my RE. He put me on BCP and I will be doing my second IVF cycle in Feb.!!!
    Great to see you again!! So glad you are already for IVF #2 in February. Hope this is it for you.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.