Page 43 of 593 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

  1. #1261

    Default

    Thank you!

    Yeah for you!!!

  2. #1262
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    DZ you are soooooo close I can't believe it! Sending loads of BFP vibes to you this week!!!

    Icurn, wowsa! Sad to say but I can't wait to bring on the needles!!! How are you faring? Hormonal he!! yet????

  3. #1263

    Default

    Hello everyone, I am new to this and I hope you dont mind. I am due to have my 1st IUI cycle with my new RE sometime this month. He is doing a ministim cycle so I took Clomid for 5 days and Gonal-f for 2 days. I am on CD11 today and had my first ultrasound. He anticipated 3-4 follies. Well, I have about 12 follies. He said that they are not all mature and that the biggest of the follies measure 13-14. He also said that there may be a chance that we will scrap this cycle. He wants to do another ultrasound on Thursday to see where I am. He told me that my husband and I can have relations leading up to the next ultrasound. Has anyone else gone through anything like this???? Has anyone had IUI with more than 1 folly? Anyone with success stories after having taken clomid and gonal-f and did IUI??

  4. #1264

    Default

    I know it's only four more days. But I still won't know anything until they call me. My appt is at 6:30. They don't usually call with blood test results until the afternoon. Even more torture.....

    Make an ovulation ticker
    "I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love." - Henry Ward Beecher

  5. #1265
    lkd3383 Guest

    Default question????

    I am on my 4th round of clomid (150mg) and I am confused about something. My progesterone levels the first 3 months were 8, 44, and 7. My nurse made it seem like it was unusual for them to be so different!! anyone else have this, or know what it means? Thanks in advance for your help!!!

  6. #1266

    Default

    DZ- You're so close! Torture is right...tick tock tick tock - I pray it goes quickly for you!

    Well, girls. I had an appt. w/my RE today. He said the good news was I got pregnant. Now we just have to hold onto it.
    DH and I were pleasantly surprised that we'll be cycling again fairly quickly. Basically, we have to wait for my HCG to get down to zero and for me to get AF. I thought I had AF already, but the RE seemed to think that it was implantation bleeding. I thought that was WAY heavy to be implantation. Hmmm.
    Anyway, I will go on BCP and start cycling again as soon as AF arrives. The RE's going to change my protocol a bit (I think like yours, Lee Ann, no Lupron) so I hope that's the ticket.
    Mal, what's your timing? I might be right behind you!

  7. #1267

    Default

    Wow, Everyone is moving along!
    How exciting! Good luck ladies!

    YEaaaaa

  8. #1268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malf View Post
    DZ you are soooooo close I can't believe it! Sending loads of BFP vibes to you this week!!!

    Icurn, wowsa! Sad to say but I can't wait to bring on the needles!!! How are you faring? Hormonal he!! yet????
    Not too bad so far, but it has only been one day! I am sure it will be an emotional roller coaster!

    Thanks ladies (in advance) for being patient and so caring!

  9. #1269

    Default

    Ladies, Do you realize we are now on page 9 of our Thread?!?!
    Wow!

  10. Default

    As far as I know....and I'm hoping other people will respond as well....REs like follies to be around 20mm+ before they will trigger or do an IUI. That is how my RE is anyway. So, I'm sure they want your follies to mature. I also know that lots of women do IUIs with more than one follie. That is how I would prefer to do an IUI...because in my opinion, more follies = more chances to get pregnant! I hope this helps a little!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story


  11. #1271

    Default

    Each time I've done an IUI (I've done two) my Dr. schedules an ultrasound right before to check my follicles and if I have more than two they won't do the IUI. Basically, they say that if by some crazy chance, you have two or three or even four viable eggs that ALL happen to get fertilized and then the ALL or even some of them split into twins or more, you could be pregnant with a risky pregnancy and face numerous complications.

    I see their point, but it's really hard sometimes when they tell you that your chances of getting pregnant are TOO GOOD so they don't want to risk it! You just have to trust your Dr. or else you'll drive yourself crazy. That's why it's so important to go to a Dr. or RE that you feel super comfortable with because it's really easy to get bitter when you walk away from appt. sometimes.

    Sarah (32) & Scott (34) Married Feb 2003 And finally after 4.5 years of struggle, 3 IUIs, Clomid and one IVF...OUR TWINS ARE HERE!


  12. #1272

    Default

    Thank you for your kind words. I am very lucky to have a great RE. I have my 2nd ultrasound on Thursday, so I guess I'll know where we are at that point.

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spatrickgreene View Post
    Each time I've done an IUI (I've done two) my Dr. schedules an ultrasound right before to check my follicles and if I have more than two they won't do the IUI. Basically, they say that if by some crazy chance, you have two or three or even four viable eggs that ALL happen to get fertilized and then the ALL or even some of them split into twins or more, you could be pregnant with a risky pregnancy and face numerous complications.

    I see their point, but it's really hard sometimes when they tell you that your chances of getting pregnant are TOO GOOD so they don't want to risk it! You just have to trust your Dr. or else you'll drive yourself crazy. That's why it's so important to go to a Dr. or RE that you feel super comfortable with because it's really easy to get bitter when you walk away from appt. sometimes.

    Wow, I had never heard that! I think it would really be hard for me to accept that. The most I have ever had on a medicated cycle is two or three. So they have never acted like that was a big deal.
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story


  14. #1274
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robin0472 View Post
    Ladies, Do you realize we are now on page 9 of our Thread?!?!
    Wow!
    That's a lot of action. Talk about a needed outlet!!! Cheers, Sylvia, for setting this up!!!


    DZ, still sending you loads of BFP vibes.

    Icurn, misery loves company!

    Mia, I am so glad that you can move forward so quickly!!! I think you'll totally be right behind me! I have my first lupron injection next week - woo hoo - and should start stims the following!!! Here's to both blowing this pop stand soon!!!

  15. #1275
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    There is a possibility that I may be joining you in the beginning of July depending on how many eggs i have

    Bailey is gonna be a big sister

  16. #1276

    Default

    I had my first IUI in March unmedicated, using frozen donor sperm.
    Had a 'slight increased' OPK, but not positive in April, thought I had just missed the cycle.
    Had another 'slight increase' in May and decided it was not a miss this time.
    Had an U/S and trigger shot and IUI on June 9th, and now am looking around and chatting with peeps and trying to keep my mind off the 2ww.
    Last edited by Anothrthng; 06-11-2008 at 03:11 AM.

  17. #1277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malf View Post
    That's a lot of action. Talk about a needed outlet!!! Cheers, Sylvia, for setting this up!!!


    DZ, still sending you loads of BFP vibes.

    Icurn, misery loves company!

    Mia, I am so glad that you can move forward so quickly!!! I think you'll totally be right behind me! I have my first lupron injection next week - woo hoo - and should start stims the following!!! Here's to both blowing this pop stand soon!!!
    Thank you. I have two more days before they test.

    Make an ovulation ticker
    "I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love." - Henry Ward Beecher

  18. #1278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    Wow, I had never heard that! I think it would really be hard for me to accept that. The most I have ever had on a medicated cycle is two or three. So they have never acted like that was a big deal.
    Hey You, I know, it's crazy, right!? My neighbor and good friend who also was STC for a while and goes to the same Dr. as I do had that happen to her and she had 3 viable follicles on cycle. Not only would they not do the IUI, but they told her not to even have sex that cycle! They totally put the fear of God into her that she was going to have triplets or something! She was on meds that cycle so needless to say, they adjusted them the next time around and she was fine. She actually got pregnant on her second IUI.

    Sarah (32) & Scott (34) Married Feb 2003 And finally after 4.5 years of struggle, 3 IUIs, Clomid and one IVF...OUR TWINS ARE HERE!


  19. #1279

    Default

    i had 3 large follicles and had IUI's 2 days in a row to increase our chances and still didn't get pg. i have had multiple follicles every time with clomid and my dr has had no problem with it. good luck girls!
    Lee-Ellen 30, DH 32, took 2 yrs to get pg with DS who is now 6 - ttc#2 for 11 months
    on Metformin, Clomid and HCG Trigger shot - 2 failed IUI's in May

    </a>

  20. #1280

    Default Hello

    I just had my first iui on Sunday 6/8 and I am now officially going crazy.. I was on injectables and I had 2 good size follicles and 1 small one but I started to surge on my own so Saturday night I had to trigger and had the iui on Sunday..DH sperm was great and they said we had a really good chance.. I hope they were right..My friend had a dream and called me right before my iui and said "I had a dream that the iui worked and the Dr said you don't have to wait 2 weeks you are pregnant" I wish it was that quick..Maybe that was a sign...We shall see...Good luck ladies...

  21. #1281

    Default

    Okay so I did not get pregnant with my 4th month of clomid even though I ovulated. So, I am going to have a gastric bypass surgery in a few months then wait 9 months from the date of surgery and try again. Wish me luck.
    Amanda
    P.S. My l O numbers were 12.6, 4, 17.1, 11.7 so I jumped a little. What did you do diffrently the month with the 44?

  22. #1282

    Default

    DZ - Good luck on your 2 day wait! You're almost there.

  23. #1283
    LisaJ2224 Guest

    Default

    Crossing everything for you DZ!!!

  24. #1284

    Default

    Sending positive vibes your way DZ!!!! I am getting so nervous for you.

    Has anyone watched "Baby Lab" on Discovery Health? I watched it for the first time yesterday. It is about couples who are going through IVF. It was good but very emotional. DH and I both watched and cried yesterday!

    Meds are going pretting good so far. I have a blood draw this AM!

  25. #1285
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,633

    Default

    Okay, I guess I should join in here!!

    I had my first IUI in April with the amazing sperm count of 900 thousand (insert sarcasm here, but hey, it only takes ONE). Needless to say, it was a bust, and the dr was pretty much like, there is almost no chance, but we are doing it anyway cause miracles do happen. But not for us that month!

    May IUI- sperm count was amazing, 15 mil, Dr was in SHOCK when he read the results, and DH thought he was a god!!), but again, bust.

    Had to skip our next IUI because DH was on the other side of the country for the ONE convention his company has ALL year, which totally sucked, but we made it through!!

    Now, have to call dr today to let them now AF has arrived, and so we should be scheduling for either Wednesday or Thursday (6/25 or 6/26) for u/s, and IUI either Thursday or Friday (6/26 or 6/27).

    DH and I are really, really excited about this cycle, and even happier because AF arrived when I wanted it to for once (if it arrived Saturday, I would have had to skip a second IUI cycle cause we will be out of town the last weekend when it would have been scheduled!!!). So, good luck to all those currently waiting to test, and good luck to those waiting for O's to have IUI!!
    YaY for IUI's!!!

  26. #1286
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Almost there, DZ, almost there!!!

    Nicurn, one way or the other, we'll be here if you join us.

    Icurn, glad you're faring well on the meds so far. Hope the b/w goes well. (Can I just say I am now freaking out about that more than the injections??? With both elbows - for lack of a better term - being blown I am going to have to give up my hands, which I HATE!!!! ) Thanks for the heads-up on Baby Lab!! I've never heard of it, but I'm going straight home to find out when it's on!

  27. Default

    Good luck Tara!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story


  28. #1288
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    Good luck Tara!
    Thank you Erin!!!

  29. #1289
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,633

    Default

    okay, just got off phone with dr.s office! I go in the 24th for my u/s and if the follies are looking good, I'll get my injection, and IUI #3 on the 25th!! YaY!!! :celebrate: I am really excited about this cycle, as is DH!!

  30. #1290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malf View Post
    Almost there, DZ, almost there!!!

    Nicurn, one way or the other, we'll be here if you join us.

    Icurn, glad you're faring well on the meds so far. Hope the b/w goes well. (Can I just say I am now freaking out about that more than the injections??? With both elbows - for lack of a better term - being blown I am going to have to give up my hands, which I HATE!!!! ) Thanks for the heads-up on Baby Lab!! I've never heard of it, but I'm going straight home to find out when it's on!

    I've got one more day. This is going to be the longest day ever........

    Make an ovulation ticker
    "I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love." - Henry Ward Beecher

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •