Page 42 of 593 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

LisaJ2224 Guest

Jess, I would be NUTS.

I am going nuts!!! This is pure torture! I'll keep you posted...so far still no af!

Jess

Default No more Betas

Urgg..
    I can't believe it has only been 1 week since my second beta. I think I may be spending way too much time on this website.
    Okay, So my Dr. only does 2 Betas and won't do any more unless there is spotting or severe cramping. So I HAVE to wait for my ultrasound. urrrggg..
    I told them that if RE changes his mind about how many Betas he does than feel free to call me ASAP.

Mal, when I was on Lupron it wasn't so bad, but I was appalled when I was getting towards the end of stims and my fat pants fit...snugly! Ugh! It was mostly just bloat (combined w/a bit more inactivity than normal) but ain't that just the crappiest feeling?

Robin, GRRRRR!!!!! I know how much you want peace of mind right now. I like your quote about calling you if the RE changes his mind! Very cute! You have nothing to worry about and SOON you'll get to see and hear your little bean. Yay! ONly 11 days to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Welcome DZ!!!

Malf... I totally understand with the outfits!!! when I started the Lupron injections I had exactly the same problem. I changed atleast three or four times before work everyday! hehe something about those Lupron injections that either makes us super picky!! It's less than a month before your ER!!! so exicting!!

Oh.. and I just got my third Beta results back today! 1962!! yippee!!

Beta results:
    1. 5/26 = 51
    2. 5/28 = 122
    3. 6/2 = 1962

now doubling every 1.24 days!!!!!!
    Sylvia, I just noticed that you had ivf + icsi and were successful. Congratulations!!!

How many days prior to your next cycle did they do the transfer? I was looking at my calendar and noticed that my transfer was Monday. AF is expected to show up tomorrow. I am getting a little nervous. Was it too late? Is it normal to do a transfer so close to when the cycle is supposed to start? Or am I being a little paranoid?

Make an ovulation ticker
    "I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love." - Henry Ward Beecher

DZ - You know.. I never really thought about that! I tracked my cycle but sort of gave up on tracking when I knew we were going to start IVF. I don't think it matters. You're IVF cycle is so medicated and your hormones are pretty much being monitored and tweeked through out the cycle. After all we get our AF twice, First on own own to start the cycle, and then when on the Lupron and birth control.

I wouldn't worry about it... I think you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    DZ - You know.. I never really thought about that! I tracked my cycle but sort of gave up on tracking when I knew we were going to start IVF. I don't think it matters. You're IVF cycle is so medicated and your hormones are pretty much being monitored and tweeked through out the cycle. After all we get our AF twice, First on own own to start the cycle, and then when on the Lupron and birth control.

I wouldn't worry about it... I think you're fine.
    I didn't do Lupron or birth control. Just 6 vials of Bravelle and 2 vials of Menopur since cycle day 3 and ganirelix in the mornings the last week before the retrieval last friday.

I just want tomorrow to come and go with no problems.

Make an ovulation ticker

Oh... some how I thought you did Lupron. But in any case you're covered with the hormones... I wouldn't worry about it. The R.E.'s have perfected the hormone cocktails!

You will be fine, and tomorrow will be great... I was so nervous before my transfer, but everything turned out well. I tried to stay focused on other things, but it was very hard.

Anyway, I will be thinking about you and praying that everything goes well for you tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Miabella View Post
    Mal, when I was on Lupron it wasn't so bad, but I was appalled when I was getting towards the end of stims and my fat pants fit...snugly! Ugh! It was mostly just bloat (combined w/a bit more inactivity than normal) but ain't that just the crappiest feeling?
    OH GREAT!!! I'm coming up on 3 years STC, and let's just say I've self-medicated during some of the more depressing moments...with margaritas, chips and salsa...I AM ALREADY IN MY FAT PATS!!!!!!!!!! D@mn, there may be two ruthless weeks on South Beach in my future before these pills run out. I REFUSE to buy a larger size unless it's for a really good reason!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaughterofZion View Post
    I didn't do Lupron or birth control. Just 6 vials of Bravelle and 2 vials of Menopur since cycle day 3 and ganirelix in the mornings the last week before the retrieval last friday.

I just want tomorrow to come and go with no problems.
    DZ, with or without lupron, I agree with Sylvia. Things are soooooo medicated that anything resembling a normal cycle is out the window. Nonetheless, will pray that tomorrow comes and goes with no problems.

LisaJ2224 Guest

Went again today....not sure they had the catheter in right, though. I really hope she went in the correct cervix (I know TMI for those of you who didn't know I was the double uterus girl).

of course NOW i have EWCM. Today. And TODAY the OPK is positive. (though I know it could be trigger shot).

DH and are going to BD like crazy to cover it. And let's hear it for DH--35 million day 2 post wash.

A very dear person gave me their leftover follistim, when the doctor said that was what I needed. I hope this brings me luck....I am amazed at the generosity of people. My eternal gratitude.

Quote Originally Posted by keepingfaith View Post
    I caved and POAS this morning and got a BFN...nothing is worse than seeing 'not pregnant' flashed across the screen. I didn't use FMU since I had peed twice before 7am so if af doesn't show in a few days I'll test again. I'm 14dpiui today and don't really feel like af is coming but most times a BFN brings her on.

Good luck to you all!
    Jess

When I did IVF, I tested and got a BFN, I was in tears for 2 days. I went the RE later only to get a BFP with the blood work. So hang in there !

Im off to Mexico tomorrow. I packed tampons and 2 pregnancys tests. Should be interesting

Spotted for a half a second yesterday evening (not even enough to get on a pad...sorry TMI)...nothing since then. Tested again this morning and another BFN. I'm going to call my doc today to see what we should do next. Dh and I changed our minds and will only be trying for one more cycle before starting the adoption process. I've let this consume me and that's not healthy. I may not be on here for a while...I need to clear my head. Thanks to you all!

Good luck to you all!
    Jess
    Last edited by keepingfaith; 06-06-2008 at 07:04 AM.

13. Default

I'm sorry about the BFN Jess I know what you mean about feeling completely consumed...it is so much to handle. I'll be :pray: for you!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Thank you ladies. I went to the drs this morning and the nurse said the same thing. DON"T WORRY. That seems so easy to say, but I'll do it. Thank you again. How many days is it before next Friday?

Make an ovulation ticker

DOZ,
    Hey, how are you holding up?
    Are you keeping yourself busy?

Icurn, How are the meds treating you?

&

How is everyone doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin0472 View Post
    DOZ,
    Hey, how are you holding up?
    Are you keeping yourself busy?

Icurn, How are the meds treating you?

&

How is everyone doing?
    I'm okay. Just waiting for next Friday. I've also feel very sleepy lately. I wonder if it's the progesterone. You know it's bad when you're at your desk and you start snoring :sleep::sleep:

Make an ovulation ticker

Hello everyone. I am new to this website and I am also on my first IUI. I took GOnal f for 12 days and I trigger with ovidril on Saturday and then the IUI will be done on Mon 6/90/08..I am so nervous but I wish all you ladies BFP....

LOL...that is quite sleepy DZ
    Lee Ann & Andre

So far so good. I had U/S this morning and lining was good and no cysts!!! Yeah! They are supposed to call this afternoon and let me know about blood work..if all is well...I will start Menopur and Follistem!

Quote Originally Posted by ICURN View Post
    So far so good. I had U/S this morning and lining was good and no cysts!!! Yeah! They are supposed to call this afternoon and let me know about blood work..if all is well...I will start Menopur and Follistem!
    All is well. I start Menopur, Follistim, Dexamethasone and Doxycycline on Monday!!!!

LisaJ2224 Guest

Jess, I hope that was implantation bleeding.

Welcome, newbies!!!

I am crampy today, but it is likely from the Prometrium. It has that effect on me. And my boobs are SORE but again, normal for me in the 2ww.

Woo-hoo! I guess your labs were a-ok!

Hi Ladies! I wanted to join in on this thread, I hope you don't mind. I just had my 2nd IUI last Saturday (5/31). Last month we did the IUI without any medications, and this month I took Femera CD3-7. I am hoping this does the trick. We did get pregnant without any assistance back in February, but I had MC in week 5.

I m not sure how I feel about if this time worked or not. It's funny because I never had PMS symptoms my entire life..I just always started like clockwork, and didn't get cramps until the actual AF started. Now since I am looking for them, the symptoms seem to be there very early, and of course, I always think they are pregnancy symptoms, not PMS. Last month AF played a cruel trick on me. I was about to leave for vacation, and POAS 2 days before AF was due. I had what I thought was a very faint 2nd line, so I took 2 more tests with me. I test again the next 2 mornings and there was no trace of a 2nd line at all. Then AF came 1 day late. I have never been late by even 1 day before in my life. So this month I am promising myself not to test until the day it's due!

I only have 1 more IUI that will be covered under my insurance, and DH doesn't think we should have to go through the IUI's anyway, because we were ableto get PG in February without anything. The reason we pursued IUI is because I turn 40 in December, and we have been trying for almost a year. It took 8 months to get PG the first time, and I just didn't want to wait another 8 for it to happen again. Of course at the rate we are going, it could very well be that long. My goal was to have a baby before I turned 40, but not I just hope I can get PG by then. If I don't, I will probably just stop trying so hard, and look into adoption.

Best of luck to all of you, we all deserve to have this work for us!

24. Default

Hiye ladies!

I have been TTC for 9 months already. Just got DH's SA and his diagnosed with severe oligospermia (4 million sperm count with 38 mobility). We both know the cause (which is smoking) so I did'nt want to waste anymore time waiting for a miracle (that is for him to quit smoking). We want to go ahead with IVF as soon as possible. I'm CD3 today. Do you think I'm moving too fast? It's just after 9 months of TTC, I'm tired of waiting....the disappointment (BFN after BFN).... I just want to do something so I know I'm on my way to my BFP! I'm new to IVF (just read some information on the net) so please pardon me if I'm clueless about the medications and terms.

LisaJ2224 Guest

Hi, and welcome!

I had a similar thing happen with the second line. I think I picked up a chemical pregnancy. I also had AF a day or two late, and I am never late...just early on occasion.

How is everyone today?

Ok ladies so my IUI did not give me a bfp. I also found out yesterday that I have a 19mm cyst on the right. Yesterday (CD 2) I started a 21 day cycle of birth control to shrink and hopefully get rid of the cyst. Then after I get af from that I will start my stims. If I have 4-6 eggs from the stims I will do IUI. If there are more than 6 eggs then I will most likely be moving my cycle to an IVF because I don't want to waste the cycle after paying for the meds. It seems so funny because we are doing IUI just so that I can have my sex life back and take away the whole timed intercourse lifestyle. So I won't be doing anything this cycle.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

LisaJ2224 Guest

Heather, I am so sorry.

Thanks ladies...
    This cycle has been pretty bad so far...not good when I'm only on CD4! I'm still cramping pretty bad which is unusual for me but hopefully it will be done soon. Just so you're in the loop...dh and I are on our last cycle of actively TTC if we don't get a BFP this cycle then its on to adoption which is good. We're not going to prevent a pg but we're also not doing any meds, iui's, etc. I feel good about our decision and I don't feel that it's too soon to be looking at his option. (dh's dad called yesterday dh's mom and dad feel we're being IMPATIENT) Anyways...thank you for all of your support. I'll check in when I can...even if I'm not on here much I'll still be praying for your BFP's!!!

Luv ya!
    Jess

Quote Originally Posted by ICURN View Post
    All is well. I start Menopur, Follistim, Dexamethasone and Doxycycline on Monday!!!!
    Happy injections :celebrate:

I went to the dr today my blood levels are good. I am waiting for Friday to come.......

Make an ovulation ticker

LisaJ2224 Guest

Jess, I wish you all the best.

Will you do injectibles this last cycle?