Page 41 of 593 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Thanks ladies...this has been by far the most difficult wait...I think it's since this is my first actual 'treatment' or 'fertility procedure'. I hope this is what works for all of us!

Jess

Dana,
    That video is so touching. DH doesn't like me to watch it.
    It should be mandatory watching for all family and friends of people going
    through infertility treatments.

Thank you for your well wishes.

I hope your Dr. Appointment goes okay. Let us know how it went!
    **HUGS**

Okay ladies here is the update....my retrieval was last Friday. They were able to retrieve 10 eggs this time. Thats much better than the last time. My transfer was yesterday. They put back 4. They are watching 4 more. I will know in a couple of days whether there are any to freeze. My blood test is June 13. Whew I never thought I would make it this point.

Make an ovulation ticker
    "I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love." - Henry Ward Beecher

LisaJ2224 Guest

Dana, I am thinking of you. I have had....2 or 3 chemicals. They hurt emotionally, big time. In my case, I saw a second line, so I believed for awhile. it was awful.

I was told that a chemical is random and could be indicative of a chormosomal error for that emby. I had two blighted ovums, also, and was told the same for those.

I am holding you in my heart and thinking of you.

LisaJ2224 Guest

DZ---best of luck to you! Praying!

LisaJ2224 Guest

Jess...I can't wait for the BIG news!!!!! I am crossing everything for you.

I am going ahead...tomorrow it is. And then again Thursday. Yikes!

Good luck this week Lisa!!! I hope everything goes well! If you're someone like me who doesn't sit still very well bring a book or something to read after the IUI if they make you lay there for a while. I had to lay still for 20 minutes and I felt like it was forever!!!

Thinking of you!
    Jess

Good luck Daughter of Zion! I hope the 2WW goes quickly for you!

As for me, the saga continues...I went back for bloodwork today and just got a call from the nurse to say that my HCG went up. UP? The RE wants me to restart progesterone and estradiol treatment just in case. I'm not too excited b/c it didn't go up much, so most likely it's just taking its sweet time.
    I go back in on Saturday for more bloodwork, to see what's up. Oh, the drama...

Jess I am praying that all of your symptoms end in one bfp result. I am proud of you for not poas yet. It is just a feeling of hoping that this is the one and the nerves that come with it. So far still no symptoms so I will assume that it will be on to injectibles next cycle. I guess we will see if I am right or not.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

Heather...
    Some women say that the one month they didn't have symptoms was the month they got their BFP! I'm hoping that's the case for you!!!!!

PS: I bought HPT's yesterday and boy was it tough not to use them today!!!

Jess

LisaJ2224 Guest

Jess...when do you POAS?????

LisaJ2224 Guest

Dana---I am praying. How much did it go up?

DZ, prayers for a sticky BFP to you.

Dana, what in the world?!?!? You seem so amazingly peaceful with this I am in awe. You are one tough cookie. Prayers to you.

Hello Ladies! I am coming into this group a little late! I started my Lupron on May 26th and go for my ultrasound and labs on Saturday! This is our first IVF but we have had several failed IUI's. I wish you all the best~sticky baby dust to you all! Thanks for having me!

Glad you joined us, Icurn! You're just a bit ahead of me from a timing perspective, so I'll be the one asking all the annoying questions to prepare for my next stage....So how's the lupron going? Not sure I'm looking forward to it, but less than 10d away from it.

Going in for my mock transfer today. Anyone have any words of advice on that? I'm assuming it's a non-event, after everything else we've been through...

I caved and POAS this morning and got a BFN...nothing is worse than seeing 'not pregnant' flashed across the screen. I didn't use FMU since I had peed twice before 7am so if af doesn't show in a few days I'll test again. I'm 14dpiui today and don't really feel like af is coming but most times a BFN brings her on.

Good luck to you all!
    Jess

Mal, I can't believe you're geting so close! It'll fly from here. For me, once I started injecting, the time went so fast. I think it was from actually doing something. As for the mock transfer, I didn't have one. I know Lee Ann did (lsolt). I think it was fairly straightforward. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Icurn, welcome. I hope your first IVF is a success!

Quote Originally Posted by Miabella View Post
    Good luck Daughter of Zion! I hope the 2WW goes quickly for you!

As for me, the saga continues...I went back for bloodwork today and just got a call from the nurse to say that my HCG went up. UP? The RE wants me to restart progesterone and estradiol treatment just in case. I'm not too excited b/c it didn't go up much, so most likely it's just taking its sweet time.
    I go back in on Saturday for more bloodwork, to see what's up. Oh, the drama...

Thank you

I can definitely relate to the drama, but you hang in there and don't let em see you sweat.

and Malf make sure you shake the sticky dust shaker really really hard
    Last edited by DaughterofZion; 06-04-2008 at 07:34 AM.

Make an ovulation ticker
    "I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love." - Henry Ward Beecher

LisaJ2224 Guest

Jess, I am still praying for you.

I am back, done, and inseminated. LOL.

I am not feeling good about it, though. I triggered last night, but my temp was up this morning. Weird.

DH had 60 million post wash. They were quite impressed. LOL.

I posted more in STC. I am SO tired.

IUI 2 is tomorrow at 1.

Haven't read in STC yet, but I would say, stop temping! What's done is done...you had a HUGE number of spermies to choose from, a great mature follie and everything's aligning! I think the temps will only stress you out...but that's just me
    Good luck!

I agree with Miabella...temping may not be a good idea. (you're not the only one who does it...I temped the other morning and got fired up when I saw a 98.78...I don't even know what it should be after 'o'...I don't chart or temp!!!) This stuff all does crazy things to us...after tomorrow you just need to sit back and 'enjoy' the 2ww (if enjoy and 2ww can even be in the same sentence!)

Good luck!
    Jess

Smile

Thanks for the welcomes! The Lupron actually hasn't been too bad. I have been having some "hot flashes" and a "little" emotional but I think this is an emotional time no matter what! I didn't have a mock transfer either so no advice here but if I can help in any other way..don't hesitate to ask! Best of luck!

That cracked me up DZ!! Major shaking to all of us.

Mia, anything new? Still sending prayers your way, sweetie...

Icurn, if by a "little" emotional you mean standing in your closet BAWLING over what to wear, uh, yeah, I'm with you. I should put in a disclaimer 1) That is NOT me normally. I'm a flip-flops and jeans girl. 2) It was while on a BOATLOAD of hormones. 3) I was trying to pick out an outfit for a christening. Of twins. A week after my septum removal. So all of these IVF meds should be super fun, I'm sure! ANYWAY...

The mock transfer was a piece of cake. Got to watch it on the ultrasound, which was very cool. Better yet, I'm told it went "perfectly." That, ladies, was a novelty. I've spent the last year wondering where to send in this bum uterus for a refund, and this guy uses the "p" word? Please, the only time I've heard THAT in this process is about DH's super So it was a good day. After all this waiting I am so excited to be moving. In fact, tentativey ER on 7/2, ET on 7/5 or 7/7 depending - woo hoo!!! Our goal will be a single 5day blastocyst. But I'm getting ahead of myself, so must be time to call it a day...TTFN!

DOZ & Icurn,
    Hi! and Welcome to the group.

DOZ, good luck with your wait.
    Icurn - good luck with the meds.

Mal, I know you have probably already had the transfer by now but it is just like a PAP, easy breezy. They stick a thin catheter through your cervix into your uterus and measure how deep your uterus goes and where would be the best place to stick the embies.

Good Luck Ladies

&

Welcome DZ!!!

Malf... I totally understand with the outfits!!! when I started the Lupron injections I had exactly the same problem. I changed atleast three or four times before work everyday! hehe something about those Lupron injections that either makes us super picky!! It's less than a month before your ER!!! so exicting!!

Oh.. and I just got my third Beta results back today! 1962!! yippee!!

Beta results:
    1. 5/26 = 51
    2. 5/28 = 122
    3. 6/2 = 1962

now doubling every 1.24 days!!!!!!

LOL! I wear scrubs to work and I have a hard time picking them out too! I am so glad your mock went "perfect" I agree that is a word you don't hear often!

Congratulations Sylvia!

This group is wonderful! Thanks for all of your kindness!

Thanks for the info, Robin. You're right - it was a total piece of cake.

Sylvia, those beta numbers kick @$$!!! And, gee thanks, for letting me know that the lupron will be equally fun. Really something to look forward to!

Icurn, you take the cake! Trouble picking out scrubs?? THAT makes me feel better!!!!

LisaJ2224 Guest

Ho are my girls todaY?

We do IUI 2 at 1 today. I think I O'd, btu at least we will see what the 2nd day S/A is for DH. I am very interested in that.

Good luck today Lisa!!!!! I hope this all works out for all of us! This is such a crazy ride!

Quick update: I'm 15dpiui today and still no af. I've had some symptoms but I'm not sure if they are good ones or if it just means I'm coming down with something. (waves of dizziness, nausea, headaches, slight cramping/pulling) No real af cramps and the cramps I do have are mostly in the middle - I usually get focused cramps on one side or the other when af is coming. Af was supposed to get here yesterday, no sign of the old hag yet, but being realistic I did have a BFN yesterday so she could be coming. Ahhh the wait!

Jess

30. Default

Ahhhh, Jess! I am going crazy FOR you! I can't even imagine how you are feeling! I'm sorry about the BFN and I'm hoping it was just too early!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story