Page 403 of 593 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393401402403404405 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,090 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Well surprisingly I've had alot of energy up til today. I have stayed pretty busy been trying to get back into the hang of cooking and baking like I used to, just today was rough. I still had a ton of errands to run to get ready for Gobble Gobble day dinner. I'm so happy DH and I are staying home for thanksgiving. I really can't be around people right now, especially people that know how to push my buttons. and as happy as I am for my SIL, I just can't be around her right now. I know it's a happy time for her and I'm not happy with myself so I'd rather just shut myself out and stay away, this way I don't get more sad/depressed.

I go back to work tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be bored out of my mind. It's better than sitting home I guess. I wish I had a month off work. lol. That would be so nice.

Sorry I dont know about switching insurances. I have mine thru my work.
    I completely understand about having trouble being around your SL. It is hard to be happy for people sometimes when it is easy for them and not for you. But I also know from what I've read here that while you might feel a little down now, you do a pretty good job of staying positive and looking to the future. Not an easy thing to do! And reading your posts have certainly helped me when I've been feeling blue. I think it's a great idea that it will be just you and DH for Turkey Day. Sometimes the best thing is to lay low 'til that feeling passes. Circle the wagons, girl! Hope your work day is nice and easy for you tomorrow.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Hi all, I am back from vacation and excited to read all the updates!

Chris and Stacie, congrats on your rising numbers! H&H 9 months to both of you because I know your LO's will stay there for the full 9 months!

Amy, you have such a great attitude and I am sure IVF will be exactly what you need to get your BFP! Enjoy your holidays with no meds or injections or appointments!

Tonysmom, KUP on your IVF appt on Wednesday! I hope you are able to get the ball rolling and you will be well on your way to your BFP by Christmas.

Steph, what's next for you? Will your protocol change at all?

Ellah, for a tomorrow!!!

AFM, I will be going in for Day 14 u/s on 11/25. Hoping to actually see some follies this time!!! Tomorrow I have to go back to work, which I am not ready for after a VERY relaxing vacation!
    Welcome back! Good luck on Wednesday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by woble27 View Post
    AGGGGH; looks like i am not having a baby early august... AF showed up full force last night!

it is so hard to get my hopes up from having an iui just to be let down like every other month!

geeeesh

* best of luck to everyone else still hoping for this month! *

I'm sorry sweets...

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    For all you wonderful ladies that are following/stalking me, my hcg numbers went from 224 on Wed, to 546 today. I wish it would have gone way up, but this little one seems to be at a steady 60% rise each time. I go for a u/s tomorrow morning at 10am so hopefully we will see Itty in the right place and all looking well. Wish me luck ladies, and please keep those prayers comming along with everything sticky you can find. I love you guys!!

Soooooo happy for you!!! Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!!!!!!

Hi ladies looks like everyone has been busy.

Dena-Glad the blood work went ok.

Sagan-Can't wait to hear those results

pray2god-great Follies.

This is as far as I got so far so I hope to catch up with you all.

Afm-I had my third beta it was 1648 so my numbers are going up we have our ultrasound Wed. The only two probles I have is all the sudden I broke out in a rash where I got my progesterone shot and I am having some cramping tonight

Quote Originally Posted by stacie View Post

pray2god-great Follies.

Afm-I had my third beta it was 1648 so my numbers are going up we have our ultrasound Wed. The only two probles I have is all the sudden I broke out in a rash where I got my progesterone shot and I am having some cramping tonight
    I'm actually having the problem with the progesterone shots too. I stopped them over a week ago, My DH had some strong steroid cream that I've been using and it's been soooooo itchy but this cream is helping. Let me know what your Dr/nurse tells you about the rash please? I haven't called my clinic about it but it's itchy itchy itchy!

Yay for your ultrasound coming right up. Can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck!

Great news Chris!

DH and I are babysitting our friends 2 year old twins tonight after work. Say a prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    Great news Chris!

DH and I are babysitting our friends 2 year old twins tonight after work. Say a prayer.
    Oh that should be fun, prayers being said for you guys, remember patience patience and the fact that they will go home eventually lol. How are you doing? Any updates?

Well ladies 1 more day and it's beta time.... I was going to POAS tomorrow morning, but I have decided to wait until I get my call. I figure this way I only have to go through the results once and they will be the real thing. I have not given up faith and I believe if it is in Gods plan it will be. I want to thank all of your for your support during this time I would not have made it without my APA Sister's. I am thinking we all need to schedule a cruise together! We can all get matching T'shirts LOL!

I was on my way home last night and my car would not go above 35 and then bamm! it would kick and off we would go... I met my SD in town and she took me home and my DH pick up my car today. We are thinking the transmission went out. We'll see... The car is paid off so it figures it will break!

You know as long as I am on a soap box of some sort... I think I will also add in I am so tired of my self centered kids and step kids who are so againist my DH and I having a baby together. Some times I feel like there are so many people who do not want us to have a baby their will is over powering ours. Does anyone else have to deal with this?

Stacie - you know we are waiting on the u/s results - on pins and needles to see if you have twins in there!

Pray2God - What a blessing your ER was... I sure hope all of them make it to day 5 for you. How many are you going to transfer?
    IVF #1 June 2009 - BFN
    IVF #2 - Chemical Pregnancy
    FET - 16 November 2009
    Keep us in your prayers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sagan8 View Post
    Well ladies 1 more day and it's beta time.... I was going to POAS tomorrow morning, but I have decided to wait until I get my call. I figure this way I only have to go through the results once and they will be the real thing. I have not given up faith and I believe if it is in Gods plan it will be. I want to thank all of your for your support during this time I would not have made it without my APA Sister's. I am thinking we all need to schedule a cruise together! We can all get matching T'shirts LOL!

I was on my way home last night and my car would not go above 35 and then bamm! it would kick and off we would go... I met my SD in town and she took me home and my DH pick up my car today. We are thinking the transmission went out. We'll see... The car is paid off so it figures it will break!

You know as long as I am on a soap box of some sort... I think I will also add in I am so tired of my self centered kids and step kids who are so againist my DH and I having a baby together. Some times I feel like there are so many people who do not want us to have a baby their will is over powering ours. Does anyone else have to deal with this?

Stacie - you know we are waiting on the u/s results - on pins and needles to see if you have twins in there!

Pray2God - What a blessing your ER was... I sure hope all of them make it to day 5 for you. How many are you going to transfer?

Yay for only 1 day left. I agree with you not wanting the results twice... just wait for the beta if you can and hopefully it'll be your long awaited BFP! I pray this is it for you. You have already been thru so much, you deserve this right now.

I'm sorry about everyone being against you. We don't have kids but I feel like friends/family are against us... I am the first of my friends to want a baby and I feel like nobody understands and everyone is so focused on themselves and get mad at me for not wanting to be around them or going to their parties. I also feel like my in-laws, even though I know they love me, I feel like my SIL cursed me and jinxed me because of all her stupid comments she used to make about not wanting me pregnant before her and all this BS.... Well, she is pregnant now and I still can't get pregnant! I hope she is happy. I will never forget those words she said to me. I forgave her and know she probably didn't mean it, but now that I'm the one having problems, I can never forget those words. I know how hurtful it is for others to be against you, trust me I know, we just have to move past it and remember that the Lord will bless us and we need to move past what others say to us.

I'm praying for you and can't wait to hear the good news!

kss717 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post

Question: anyone know anything about switching insurance to a policy that covers IVF? Is it possible for me to switch now, even if I've already had one procedure? I'm calling companies around later this week, but just curious...thanks!
    I have no experience with changing ins co. BUT I would think that you start over clean slate. Why would they have to know if you had any previous IVF' or this was the beginning of all that? I would certianlty shop around and see who had better coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by pray2god View Post
    Hi Girls,

AFM: Long story girls.. As you all know, my body makes one follicle which is kind of large on CD3 (whether medicated or non-medicated). However, my estrogen levels come out normal. My antral follicle count was at 12 and 6 of my follicles grew great with one of them being the large one.

Last wednesday(Day 6 of stims), my RE saw this large follicle and he was concerned that I could have ovulated. With the grace of Almighty, I had not ovulated, I continued 2 more days of stims. On day 6,7,8 my E2 as well as my progestrone level was checked to ensure I had not ovulated. They really took care of me and I love my docs.

On Day 8 of stims(the 5 follicles were all of the correct size) and the 6th one was the large one at 26mm and I had still not ovulated.. SO great. I triggered friday night. Looks like I am not a poor responder as folks who respond poorly have high doses of meds. I was on the least dose of follistim and menopur. But due to the 1 large follicle, the doc cud make only 6 follicles grow.

I had my ER yesterday. As expected I had 6 eggs. The embroyologist said, I had 5 mature and the 6th one was half way there.. I prayed really hard last night for the 6th one.

This morning I got a call from the Embryologist saying the 6th one landed up maturing and all 6 fertilized.

So my E2 level for 6 follicles was 1606 on the day of trigger(in par with the no of follicles I guess).

Lining was at 11mm.

I have come this far only due to the grace of my dad(who is no more) and the Almighty. Everyday for the last 10 days the RE said the cycle would get cancelled if the large follicle ovulates... It has been very rough and I somehow got through it.

As of now I am scheduled for a 5DT on Friday unless something changes with the embies.

Praying for my 6 embies. I am in love with them already.

This IVF cycle is very rough and everyday is different. We all are brave women to go through it...I am still taking it a day at a time and trying to see what God has in store for me.
    UMA!!!!! WOOT that is great!

[QUOTE=Sagan8;1056836377]Well ladies 1 more day and it's beta time.... I was going to POAS tomorrow morning, but I have decided to wait until I get my call. I figure this way I only have to go through the results once and they will be the real thing. I have not given up faith and I believe if it is in Gods plan it will be. I want to thank all of your for your support during this time I would not have made it without my APA Sister's. I am thinking we all need to schedule a cruise together! We can all get matching T'shirts LOL!

STEP AWAY FROM THE STICK!!! Serena you have waitied this long don't cave and POAS!
    Sorry about the car that sucks.

Ok may I be perfectly blunt here( I will anyway and pardon me if I offend) Screw the stepkids & kids(or anyone else for that matter), they have NO right to dictate your choice to have a baby together. Yes I know it is a much more delicate situation than that but jeez!!! You and DH have been through soooo much and you deserve to have whatever you want as far as your family size!
    Don't let them overpower what is in your heart!

Uma ~ Wonderful news about your ER!

Sagan8 ~ ONE more day! I'm hoping, wishing, praying for your ! for family not understanding!

Stacie ~ Hoping the rash has let up a little...can't wait to hear about your U/S!

Dena ~ sweetie!

AFM, I'm doing alright. Other than being tired, I don't feel too bad. I'm more scared of going to the bathroom and seeing blood! It sounds stupid, I know, but after 5 losses, I just can't believe this is going okay.

AFM: Long story girls.. As you all know, my body makes one follicle which is kind of large on CD3 (whether medicated or non-medicated). However, my estrogen levels come out normal. My antral follicle count was at 12 and 6 of my follicles grew great with one of them being the large one.

Last wednesday(Day 6 of stims), my RE saw this large follicle and he was concerned that I could have ovulated. With the grace of Almighty, I had not ovulated, I continued 2 more days of stims. On day 6,7,8 my E2 as well as my progestrone level was checked to ensure I had not ovulated. They really took care of me and I love my docs.

On Day 8 of stims(the 5 follicles were all of the correct size) and the 6th one was the large one at 26mm and I had still not ovulated.. SO great. I triggered friday night. Looks like I am not a poor responder as folks who respond poorly have high doses of meds. I was on the least dose of follistim and menopur. But due to the 1 large follicle, the doc cud make only 6 follicles grow.

I had my ER yesterday. As expected I had 6 eggs. The embroyologist said, I had 5 mature and the 6th one was half way there.. I prayed really hard last night for the 6th one.

This morning I got a call from the Embryologist saying the 6th one landed up maturing and all 6 fertilized.

So my E2 level for 6 follicles was 1606 on the day of trigger(in par with the no of follicles I guess).

Lining was at 11mm.

I have come this far only due to the grace of my dad(who is no more) and the Almighty. Everyday for the last 10 days the RE said the cycle would get cancelled if the large follicle ovulates... It has been very rough and I somehow got through it.

As of now I am scheduled for a 5DT on Friday unless something changes with the embies.

This IVF cycle is very rough and everyday is different. We all are brave women to go through it...I am still taking it a day at a time and trying to see what God has in store for me.

Uma, this is such a happy ending to your stims! I am so relieved everything went well and then the icing on the cake that the less mature egg actually matured & fertilized. Great signs for strong embies! Now lets just get through the next 4 days as they develop & await transfer back to mommy!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Lining was at 11mm.

Hi Uma! I was sooo curious on how you were doing. Congrats on your 6 embies!!! Sounds like everything is working out for you. This is just wonderful!!

You are in my thoughts and prayers for a successful transfer.

Keep us posted. Y

pray2god-great Follies.

Congrats Stacie on the great beta!!

Sorry about the rash. Can't wait to hear how your u/s goes!!!

Well, I am ripe and ready for retrieval. Just had my u/s and b/w this morning. Follies are all between 18-21. Some smaller ones are not to far behind.

Retrieval is Thursday. Waiting for the call on what time to trigger tonight.

I CANNOT believe I am retrieving again. Sooooo wild! It feels like I just did it. I pray to God this cycle brings me my baby.

Serena- I am praying, praying, praying for your BFP BETA tomorrow!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Rhonda, when is your consultation Appt? You'll have to keep us updated.
    Hmmm...I haven't called to schedule it...still a bit apprehensive I guess. I will make the appointment, but I'm in no hurrY!

Wonderful numbers Stacie!!! Sorry about the rash & cramping, but those will eventually clear up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sagan8 View Post

I like the cruise idea! I'm on pins & needles for you girlie! I feel like it's my beta day coming up. As for the kids & stepkids, that sucks. I bet they would feel different after you get preggers & they have a little bro or sis to love! This is something you & DH want and they just have to fall into place & learn to deal with their feelings. Don't let that get you down!

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl View Post
    AFM, I'm doing alright. Other than being tired, I don't feel too bad. I'm more scared of going to the bathroom and seeing blood! It sounds stupid, I know, but after 5 losses, I just can't believe this is going okay.

I totally understand, but those babies aren't going anywhere! Just get used to it this time. Can't wait until your ultrasound.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

[QUOTE=ryanshopefor08;1056836689]Well, I am ripe and ready for retrieval. Just had my u/s and b/w this morning. Follies are all between 18-21. Some smaller ones are not to far behind.

I CANNOT believe I am retrieving again. Sooooo wild! It feels like I just did it. I pray to God this cycle brings me my baby.

Be Positive. As scary as it is. You will have your babies this time. I will be thinking of you on Thanksgiving. Like I said before you will be making those special babies... Good Luck Honey.
    Me-(35), DH(37), DD(4y1m) DS(13month)

Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    Well, I am ripe and ready for retrieval. Just had my u/s and b/w this morning. Follies are all between 18-21. Some smaller ones are not to far behind.

Woo-hoo! Jenn, I'm SO excited for you!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I totally understand, but those babies aren't going anywhere! Just get used to it this time. Can't wait until your ultrasound.
    Thanks, Rhonda!

Less than 2 weeks for my U/S....slated for December 7th!

kss717 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl
    ;1056836510
    IT IS GOING TO BE OK!!! I've been right so far haven't I

!!!!
    Prayers said, what a prefect day to have ER!
    Last edited by kss717; 11-24-2009 at 10:20 AM.

Default PIO Shots

Yesterday was my first PIO shot and it didnt hurt. I had to use the 22G needle. Either DH has become a professional or it is just one day and hence I dont feel it.

I am planning to alternate sides. Any other tips?
    Me-(35), DH(37), DD(4y1m) DS(13month)

kss717 Guest

Try not to tense up. Some people say heat helps some say cold. I think it all depends on you. I have also heard massaging it wafter helps too. Good Luck!

Serena- I am praying, praying, praying for your BFP BETA tomorrow!!!!
    Congrats girl! Can't wait to hear about your thanksgiving retrieval. I'm amazed they will do retrievals and stuff on thanksgiving. What a great clinic you are at. Good luck, I just know this is going to be it for you.

Hi Girls,

Jenn
    You are doing Great. YOu are going to have the most special babies created on Thanksgiving day.

kate and Sagan: Hold on and I am praying for you guys..

Pink: Hope you get all the testing done before your FET. Good Luck Girl.

Lining was at 11mm.

Congrats on having a great retrieval... soon those embabies will be back where they belong and they will grow away.... Good luck and I can't wait for your transfer.

Woo-hoo! Jenn, I'm SO excited for you!

Thanks, Rhonda!

Yay for having your U/S scheduled! That is awesome, can't wait to hear the great news... It's going to be twins! lol. I just feel it already.

I bet it feels like only a few weeks ago you had a retrieval and here you are again!! Sometime I feel like I'm reliving my cycle through everyone. It's weird, but when someone is doing their trigger or their first PIO, it makes me recall my experiences like it was yesterday. We are all dying to hear how many eggs you get and how they do. Sounds like you will definately have some frosties! Good luck on your trigger.

Thanks, Rhonda!

I agree with Dena...expecting to hear you got two sacs in there!

Yesterday was my first PIO shot and it didnt hurt. I had to use the 22G needle. Either DH has become a professional or it is just one day and hence I dont feel it.

I am planning to alternate sides. Any other tips?
    As Kim says, DO NOT TENSE UP. That is the best advise for IM shots. They hurt like hell if you don't relax the muscle. I usually put an ice pack on the injection site for 3+ minutes before administering the shot. After the shot, use a warm compress and massage the spot as this will allow the oil to break up and it won't be as sore. Expect bruises!

Jenn, Have you considered taking the embryologist a Thanksgiving desert plate or something. If he/she isn't happy about working on the holiday, you want to do everything you can to make him/her remember you so your embabies are handled with TLC!!! No rushing with those precious future babies on account of it being a holiday!

Where's Briana? Isn't today her U/S? Maybe I have my days mixed up...

kss717 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Jenn, Have you considered taking the embryologist a Thanksgiving desert plate or something. If he/she isn't happy about working on the holiday, you want to do everything you can to make him/her remember you so your embabies are handled with TLC!!! No rushing with those precious future babies on account of it being a holiday!

Rhonda you are so smart!