Page 402 of 593 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452502 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,060 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Sagan8 View Post
    Good morning everyone... Hope you all had a good weekend. It rained here most of the day Sunday so we spent the day relaxing - that was nice!

So all of you in the 2ww how are you doing? I am wanting to POAS so bad, but I refuse to this time. I only have 2 days left so I guess I can make it and my husband does not want me to. He said he is going to believe I am pregnant until they tell us otherwise.

Are any of you having any symptoms? I cramped all last week and as of Sunday it stopped so who know. My BB are sore but they were before the transfer so I can't go off of them. Last week I would have said I was pg, however today I don't feel like I am... I know this all part of the IVF rollercoster.
    Step away from the stick! I had some really bad cramping about a week after transfer...just for one evening and then it was gone!

I've got my for you!

kss717 Guest

I was the one who had a neg hpt and positive hcg... It was only a 9 and dropped by the second test. I think getting told I was pg after a neg hpt was even worse, because I knew it was not going to stay... I was trying to stay hopeful but just knew all the same.

As fas as the old fashion way goes... No, we both have been altered so there is not hope of me getting pg that way. To be honest with you I wish I could just sleep the next 2 days away!
    Serena don't you dare POAS!!!!! You can hold out and get those high beta numbers!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    And how did you decide on how many embabies to transfer? Were yours 3 day or 5 day? Sorry I forget. I'm definitely keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for your beautiful Thanksgiving BFP!

We always transfered the max... My 1st cycle was a 3DT and I only had 4 at that point 2 - 8 cell, 1 - 6 cell, and a 4 cell. I was praying that the 2 - 8 cell would make it....

Round 2 - on day 2 we still had 6 so the RE didn't know which ones to transfer so we waited for a 5dt. Too our suprise I had 6 still alive. We picked the best 3 and transfered 2 early blast and 1 mourula. The other 3 where still in the mourla stage. I just knew if I had any frosties then at least 1 of the 3 tranfered would make it. (Chemical pregnancy)

Only 2 of the 3 made it to becoming frosties... and so we transfered both of them back on the 16th. They where 6 day blast, which is considered slow and have a lower percentage.

Each case is different and until you are presented with what you have is when you make the decision on how many to transfer. I would love to have twins so transfering multiples to me was not a question.
    IVF #1 June 2009 - BFN
    IVF #2 - Chemical Pregnancy
    FET - 16 November 2009
    Keep us in your prayers!

Default I am going to be starting Clomid and need advice

Hi Ladies! I need some advice on what to expect with Clomid. I saw my OB on Friday and asked if he could put me on something to be a little more aggressive with things. I went of BCP in June 08 and we had our first pregnancy Nov. 08 and had a D&C in December. I had a second very early loss in May 09. Since then my DH have timed intercourse well and I O on my own with temping and charting but no luck.

My OB told me to call when AF showed which happened to be today. I am starting Clomid on Wednesday till day 7. I think they are starting me on a low dose. My OB did not have much time to discuss side effects and what to expect. He is hoping that it will boost my O a little big and I usually O between CD 16-21.

I guess I want to know what to expect with it and side effects. Someone told me to take it before bed because of hot flashes.
    Thanks ladies for your help.

They should be starting you on 50mg. Not all women have s/e from clomid. I never get s/e from 50mg and I get headaches when I take 100mg, but they only last two days. I take my clomid in the morning with my vitamins. I have heard that taking it at night can help with s/e but since I don't get them I just take it in the morning. to you and sorry for your losses.
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl View Post
    Great news, Jenn! You're SO close to ET!

Yay for finding a clinc! Janurary is NOT very far away at all!

Dena, glad you survived! It is a lot of vials! I can't wait to cheer you on for your next cycle... :hugs

Big, HUGE You are in my thoughts and prayers....
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

Hi all, I am back from vacation and excited to read all the updates!

Chris and Stacie, congrats on your rising numbers! H&H 9 months to both of you because I know your LO's will stay there for the full 9 months!

Amy, you have such a great attitude and I am sure IVF will be exactly what you need to get your BFP! Enjoy your holidays with no meds or injections or appointments!

Tonysmom, KUP on your IVF appt on Wednesday! I hope you are able to get the ball rolling and you will be well on your way to your BFP by Christmas.

Steph, what's next for you? Will your protocol change at all?

Ellah, for a tomorrow!!!

AFM, I will be going in for Day 14 u/s on 11/25. Hoping to actually see some follies this time!!! Tomorrow I have to go back to work, which I am not ready for after a VERY relaxing vacation!
    Katie (33) DH (32). DS1 Derek (2), DS2 Adam (newbie)

Hi ladies!

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

I'm on DAY 10 of stim's. Went for u/s and b/w this morning. I have 13 follies on the right/12 on the left. They are all about 18, so my Doctor is pretty confident I'll stim one more day, trigger tomorrow and ER for Thanksgiving! Well, that gets me out doing dishes I guess, right? LOL. We are hosting Thanksgiving at our house but my parents will watch the bird while we go to the ER. All our friends are bringing the sides so we don't have to do much.

Serena- Don't POAS!!!!! I know its tempting, but you are soooo close. You are in my prayers for a BFP!!!

Mominw8ting-Thinking of you...hang in there. I know this must be hard for you.

Dena-hope that arm is doing better since giving all that blood!

Does anyone know how Femara compares to Clomid strength-wise -- i.e. will it help you produce more/larger follies? I am trying to get familiar with all my medication options in case my current meds don't work out. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by woble27 View Post
    AGGGGH; looks like i am not having a baby early august... AF showed up full force last night!

it is so hard to get my hopes up from having an iui just to be let down like every other month!

geeeesh

* best of luck to everyone else still hoping for this month! *
    So sorry hon. We all know the heartbreak of a bfn..especially after an IUI. What's next for you?

Baby DJ born 8/10/10

Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    Hi ladies!

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

I'm on DAY 10 of stim's. Went for u/s and b/w this morning. I have 13 follies on the right/12 on the left. They are all about 18, so my Doctor is pretty confident I'll stim one more day, trigger tomorrow and ER for Thanksgiving! Well, that gets me out doing dishes I guess, right? LOL. We are hosting Thanksgiving at our house but my parents will watch the bird while we go to the ER. All our friends are bringing the sides so we don't have to do much.

Serena- Don't POAS!!!!! I know its tempting, but you are soooo close. You are in my prayers for a BFP!!!

Mominw8ting-Thinking of you...hang in there. I know this must be hard for you.

Dena-hope that arm is doing better since giving all that blood!
    I am excited for you... You have a lot of hopefulls, how many follies do you normally have? I'll be thinking about you on Turkeyday!
    IVF #1 June 2009 - BFN
    IVF #2 - Chemical Pregnancy
    FET - 16 November 2009
    Keep us in your prayers!

I am excited for you... You have a lot of hopefulls, how many follies do you normally have? I'll be thinking about you on Turkeyday!
    Thanks!! I'm excited too! I am going in to this ER/ET a lot more confident. I think just knowing what to expect makes it easier.

I have always responded well to stim's, even in my IUI days and on a fairly low dosage too. Last cycle I had about the same. When it came to retrieval, they only retrieved 16.

I just spoke to my nurse. My estrogen is at 1844 and lining is at 12.7. They are pleased. I go back tomorrow for another u/s and b/w and we'll see from there if I will trigger tomorrow or if they push me even one more day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynderella4 View Post
    My beta is scheduled for Dec 2 and today Im having some mild cramping (6dpt 3dt) but nothing different from what Ive had all along (sore boobs, bloating) the Dr just called and said none of the 4 embies made it to freeze :-( So of course now Im thinking the 2 they transferred wont make it either. Bummed but trying to be positive! The wait is killing me!!
    I'm so sorry the embies didn't make it to freeze, but that may just mean they are better off inside mommy than in a petri dish. I wouldn't worry so much about the ones you transferred. They have a better chance for survival now that they are with you, so relax and don't jump to conclusions!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Technical Question Ladies: It has taken me all day long to sign into this thread! I keep getting the following messge when I click on "IVF SISTERS" on the forum selection page:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32471 bytes) in /home/amerpre/public_html/forums/showthread.php on line 1231

Does anyone have experience with this? I've already contacted APA tech support and am waiting for a response. I can sign into other forums, just not this one. (on a regular basis anyway). I've tried using different browsers and nothing seems to work. Any thoughts?

Since I might not be able to sign in for a while, good with all your tests, blood work, stimming, scans, ERs and ETs! I'm praying for us all, even if I can't sign on and tell you so. Have a great weekend!
    I thought I was the only one that happens to. It's a pain in the butt, but my posts always make it on when that happens. I just have to sign in all over again. It's like getting kicked out. I usually hit the back-arrow and then log out. I close my browser & then get back on. It's a pain, but I do what I gotta do to keep up with my sisters!! LOL
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by Briana143 View Post
    Well Numbers for today are 2975!!! Awesome!!!
    U/S on Tuesday

Thanks for all the support ladies!!!
    I can't wait until tomorrow!! PLEASE don't keep us waiting...we want to hear all about the u/s!!

Had u/s and b/w today.

Estrogen: 897
    Lining: 12.4

Right in line where I need to be on Day 8.

Staying on 150 Follistim/75 Menopur. Morning 5 units of Lupron.

Follow up appointment Monday. Should have a better idea on Monday when my ER is. I'm thinking its going to be Thursday.
    Thanks!! I'm excited too! I am going in to this ER/ET a lot more confident. I think just knowing what to expect makes it easier.

I have always responded well to stim's, even in my IUI days and on a fairly low dosage too. Last cycle I had about the same. When it came to retrieval, they only retrieved 16.

I just spoke to my nurse. My estrogen is at 1844 and lining is at 12.7. They are pleased. I go back tomorrow for another u/s and b/w and we'll see from there if I will trigger tomorrow or if they push me even one more day.
    Jenn, everything sounds PERFECT. Sounds like you will have an awesome retrieval, but I hope you're feeling well to enjoy your family & Thanksgiving! KUP on trigger & retrieval.

Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    I have news though. We FINALLY decided on a clinic!! I'm so stinking excited!! We are going to start blood work next month and hopefully get knocked up in January or February!! Can you tell I'm a little bit exited? I love my male IVF nurse and the doctor is great too....only he's not as good looking as the nurse....ooops,did I say that out loud?
    Yay!!! Congrats on finding your clinic & starting your IVF journey in January! You will have some wonderful & experienced cycle buddies!!

I did ok. It ended up being 11 vials of blood. Glad it's over. My arm is sore from the guying up my arm lol. He also had to readjust the needle to get more blood at the 10th and 11th vial lol. I survived, no biggie. 1 week to 10 days to get the results in.
    OUCH!! Glad you survived the blood loss. Please KUP when the results are in. Hopefully you have your BFP around that same time.

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Well, I think my IVF (2) WW is over a little early. I started heavily cramping on Thursday, spotting on Friday and woke up bleeding today. Called RE and he said, "this isn't your period, your body is going through a lot of hormonal changes right now. Come in Wednesday for your beta". So there we go.

I have had a few breakdowns this weekend. I wanted this so badly.

Each day the crapming/spotting got worse then today the blood. I have a very short luteal phase (obviously) but I thought shooting up 1.5 Progesterone would help thicken me up and hold off a potential period.

I am calm now, and have made peace with whatever is happening. As my doc says, it isn't over till it's over. I believe in miracles, so I am calling all angels!!

Just know, I will be alright, no matter what Weds holds. I have a loving and supportive DH. He is my best friend. He told me we will sell our house if needed. We will pay whatever it takes to make me a mom. I don't care about the money we spent, or the pain, needles..etc. I just feel like we were so close and I will cherish the picture of our little embryos.

I am a woman, a daughter, a sister, a wife & a friend. I am a Sales Manager, a jogger and a loud belly laugher. I am a MOM-IN-WAITING. And so our journey goes on.

And this Mom-In-waiting isn't giving up. No way. No how.

I will keep you posted no matter the outcome. Thanks for your support. ~ K
    Oh Kate, don't give up sweetie. I am very hopeful that the spotting/bleeding is just a sign of pregnancy for you. At least you get to know Wednesday instead of waiting until after the holiday. I pray you get a positive...

So all of you in the 2ww how are you doing? I am wanting to POAS so bad, but I refuse to this time. I only have 2 days left so I guess I can make it and my husband does not want me to. He said he is going to believe I am pregnant until they tell us otherwise.

Are any of you having any symptoms? I cramped all last week and as of Sunday it stopped so who know. My BB are sore but they were before the transfer so I can't go off of them. Last week I would have said I was pg, however today I don't feel like I am... I know this all part of the IVF rollercoster.
    It's definately that!! I know how hard it is to not POAS, but you are so close...just two more days (or 1.5 anyway)! I can't wait. We'll just keep you busy online tomorrow & then Wednesday will be here!

Hi ladies,

Hopefully, I'll be in this thread for real this time. My last "IUI" was a no go since I didn't respond to the Clomid. I just starting taking prometrium on Saturday, so hopefully AF comes around December 1st. Praying for an IUI in mid December and a BFP for New Years!

Good luck ladies!!!

Jen
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Hi all, I am back from vacation and excited to read all the updates!

Chris and Stacie, congrats on your rising numbers! H&H 9 months to both of you because I know your LO's will stay there for the full 9 months!

Amy, you have such a great attitude and I am sure IVF will be exactly what you need to get your BFP! Enjoy your holidays with no meds or injections or appointments!

Tonysmom, KUP on your IVF appt on Wednesday! I hope you are able to get the ball rolling and you will be well on your way to your BFP by Christmas.

Steph, what's next for you? Will your protocol change at all?

Ellah, for a tomorrow!!!

AFM, I will be going in for Day 14 u/s on 11/25. Hoping to actually see some follies this time!!! Tomorrow I have to go back to work, which I am not ready for after a VERY relaxing vacation!
    Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a nice vacation! Can't wait to hear your follie update!!

Baby DJ born 8/10/10

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Hi ladies,

Hopefully, I'll be in this thread for real this time. My last "IUI" was a no go since I didn't respond to the Clomid. I just starting taking prometrium on Saturday, so hopefully AF comes around December 1st. Praying for an IUI in mid December and a BFP for New Years!

Good luck ladies!!!

Jen
    Good luck, are you doing the 150mg of Clomid this time?

Thanks for the response. I guess I will see what happens

For all you wonderful ladies that are following/stalking me, my hcg numbers went from 224 on Wed, to 546 today. I wish it would have gone way up, but this little one seems to be at a steady 60% rise each time. I go for a u/s tomorrow morning at 10am so hopefully we will see Itty in the right place and all looking well. Wish me luck ladies, and please keep those prayers comming along with everything sticky you can find. I love you guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by woble27 View Post
    AGGGGH; looks like i am not having a baby early august... AF showed up full force last night!

it is so hard to get my hopes up from having an iui just to be let down like every other month!

geeeesh

* best of luck to everyone else still hoping for this month! *
    Awwww honey i am so sorry to hear that, sending you super big hugs and a whole lot of love!! Was this your first IUI?

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Hi ladies,

Good luck ladies!!!

Jen
    Sending you lots of good luck sprinkels, and a whole bunch of baby dust!!

It's been so quiet in here. Kate, how are you doing honey? Has the bleeding stopped? When is your beta? Wednesday right? I think you and Serena are both getting betas done Wednesday...

Ok Serena, you are my inspiration here... We have to see a BFP for you so you can help me get positive about this FET. COME ON Serena's BFP!!!!!!

I am a lazy bum today. Didn't go to work and I ran some errands, cooked and I am just so exhausted! I tried to take a nap and got maybe an hour in, if that. Its getting gloomy and cold here, I'm pretty sure that's my problem these days plus the fact that it's dark at 5:30. yuck!

Rhonda, when is your consultation Appt? You'll have to keep us updated.

Happy Monday everyone!
    Mominw8ting: Iím keeping you in my prayers. Youíre beta is almost here. Iím hoping it is great news for you!

Cynderella4: Sorry your embies didnít make it to freeze. Know it has nothing to do with the 2 beautiful embies youíve transferred. Stay positive!

Pinkgirl
    : Iím glad your blood tests are over. Hope the results bring you good news. Thanks for the insurance info Ė Iíll check it out. Iíd choose switching insurance if I can and stay with my doctor rather than trying a new clinic with ďshared risk Ė I love my doctor. But then again, if Iím choosing something, I choose to be pregnant! Wish it were that easy!

Jenn: Sounds like your stimming is picture perfect! Good luck with ER this week.

Briana143: Great numbers! Congrats! Good luck with the u/s tomorrow.

Rhonda Ė Thanks for letting me know youíve had the same experience with the website. Iím currently typing this message for the second time after being booted off after trying to post this 10 minutes ago. But you are right Ė it is all worth it to hear how everyone is doing and lend my support!

Sagan8: Be Strong! Only 2 days left!!

Cakegal: Congrats on finding a clinic! If all goes well with me, Iíll be starting a cycle in January, too!

I hope you are all doing great and wishing you all luck on where ever you are in your cycles (even if you are just saving up to pay for it like me). I hope you all enjoy the shorter work week!

Question: anyone know anything about switching insurance to a policy that covers IVF? Is it possible for me to switch now, even if I've already had one procedure? I'm calling companies around later this week, but just curious...thanks!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ktbelle97 View Post
    Good luck, are you doing the 150mg of Clomid this time?
    Argh. Unfortunately. My RE wants me to finish the "Clomid protocol" before trying Femara. I hope it works. The last time I jumped up in dosage, I end up with 3 huge follies.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

It's been so quiet in here. Kate, how are you doing honey? Has the bleeding stopped? When is your beta? Wednesday right? I think you and Serena are both getting betas done Wednesday...

Ok Serena, you are my inspiration here... We have to see a BFP for you so you can help me get positive about this FET. COME ON Serena's BFP!!!!!!

I am a lazy bum today. Didn't go to work and I ran some errands, cooked and I am just so exhausted! I tried to take a nap and got maybe an hour in, if that. Its getting gloomy and cold here, I'm pretty sure that's my problem these days plus the fact that it's dark at 5:30. yuck!

Rhonda, when is your consultation Appt? You'll have to keep us updated.
    Hey Dena - Remember you are still getting rid of all the lovely hormones out of your system. I was exhausted for a few weeks after my Oct. IVF. Glad you took the day off and lazed around. Be patient with yourself and your body - you'll get your old energy back soon. Esp. when you start your FET cycle! I'm stuck at work and it's been super slow. I hope it stays this way all week, but with my luck, I might have to work on Friday Rumors of two big projects coming in tomorrow. yuck. Have a great night! m

Hi Girls,

Jenn
    You are doing Great. YOu are going to have the most special babies created on Thanksgiving day.

kate and Sagan: Hold on and I am praying for you guys..

Pink: Hope you get all the testing done before your FET. Good Luck Girl.

AFM: Long story girls.. As you all know, my body makes one follicle which is kind of large on CD3 (whether medicated or non-medicated). However, my estrogen levels come out normal. My antral follicle count was at 12 and 6 of my follicles grew great with one of them being the large one.

Last wednesday(Day 6 of stims), my RE saw this large follicle and he was concerned that I could have ovulated. With the grace of Almighty, I had not ovulated, I continued 2 more days of stims. On day 6,7,8 my E2 as well as my progestrone level was checked to ensure I had not ovulated. They really took care of me and I love my docs.

On Day 8 of stims(the 5 follicles were all of the correct size) and the 6th one was the large one at 26mm and I had still not ovulated.. SO great. I triggered friday night. Looks like I am not a poor responder as folks who respond poorly have high doses of meds. I was on the least dose of follistim and menopur. But due to the 1 large follicle, the doc cud make only 6 follicles grow.

I had my ER yesterday. As expected I had 6 eggs. The embroyologist said, I had 5 mature and the 6th one was half way there.. I prayed really hard last night for the 6th one.

This morning I got a call from the Embryologist saying the 6th one landed up maturing and all 6 fertilized.

So my E2 level for 6 follicles was 1606 on the day of trigger(in par with the no of follicles I guess).

Lining was at 11mm.

I have come this far only due to the grace of my dad(who is no more) and the Almighty. Everyday for the last 10 days the RE said the cycle would get cancelled if the large follicle ovulates... It has been very rough and I somehow got through it.

As of now I am scheduled for a 5DT on Friday unless something changes with the embies.

Praying for my 6 embies. I am in love with them already.

This IVF cycle is very rough and everyday is different. We all are brave women to go through it...I am still taking it a day at a time and trying to see what God has in store for me.
    Last edited by pray2god; 11-23-2009 at 06:47 PM.
    Me-(34), DH(37), DD(3.7) DS(8month)

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Hey Dena - Remember you are still getting rid of all the lovely hormones out of your system. I was exhausted for a few weeks after my Oct. IVF. Glad you took the day off and lazed around. Be patient with yourself and your body - you'll get your old energy back soon. Esp. when you start your FET cycle! I'm stuck at work and it's been super slow. I hope it stays this way all week, but with my luck, I might have to work on Friday Rumors of two big projects coming in tomorrow. yuck. Have a great night! m
    Well surprisingly I've had alot of energy up til today. I have stayed pretty busy been trying to get back into the hang of cooking and baking like I used to, just today was rough. I still had a ton of errands to run to get ready for Gobble Gobble day dinner. I'm so happy DH and I are staying home for thanksgiving. I really can't be around people right now, especially people that know how to push my buttons. and as happy as I am for my SIL, I just can't be around her right now. I know it's a happy time for her and I'm not happy with myself so I'd rather just shut myself out and stay away, this way I don't get more sad/depressed.

I go back to work tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be bored out of my mind. It's better than sitting home I guess. I wish I had a month off work. lol. That would be so nice.

Sorry I dont know about switching insurances. I have mine thru my work.

Quote Originally Posted by pray2god View Post
    Hi Girls,

Jenn
    You are doing Great. YOu are going to have the most special babies created on Thanksgiving day.

kate and Sagan: Hold on and I am praying for you guys..

Pink: Hope you get all the testing done before your FET. Good Luck Girl.

AFM: Long story girls.. As you all know, my body makes one follicle which is kind of large on CD3 (whether medicated or non-medicated). However, my estrogen levels come out normal. My antral follicle count was at 12 and 6 of my follicles grew great with one of them being the large one.

Last wednesday(Day 6 of stims), my RE saw this large follicle and he was concerned that I could have ovulated. With the grace of Almighty, I had not ovulated, I continued 2 more days of stims. On day 6,7,8 my E2 as well as my progestrone level was checked to ensure I had not ovulated. They really took care of me and I love my docs.

On Day 8 of stims(the 5 follicles were all of the correct size) and the 6th one was the large one at 26mm and I had still not ovulated.. SO great. I triggered friday night. Looks like I am not a poor responder as folks who respond poorly have high doses of meds. I was on the least dose of follistim and menopur. But due to the 1 large follicle, the doc cud make only 6 follicles grow.

I had my ER yesterday. As expected I had 6 eggs. The embroyologist said, I had 5 mature and the 6th one was half way there.. I prayed really hard last night for the 6th one.

This morning I got a call from the Emryologist saying the 6th one landed up maturing and all 6 fertilized.

So my E2 level for 6 follicles was 1606 on the day of trigger(in par with the no of follicles I guess).

Lining was at 11mm.

I have come this far only due to the grace of my dad(who is no more) and the almighty. Everyday for the last 10 days the RE said the cycle would get cancelled if the large follicle ovulates... It has been very rough and I somehow got through it.

As of now I am sceheduled for a 5DT on Friday unless something changes with the embies.

Praying for my 6 embies. I am in love with them already.

This IVF cycle is very rough and everyday is different. We all are brave women to go through it...I am still taking it a day at a time and truing to see what god has in store for me.
    YAY!! Congrats on the 6 fertilized eggs! I hope they keep growing and growing! Saying prayers that they are all strong embies and you get some frosties!