Page 401 of 593 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391399400401402403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,030 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

  1. #12001

    Default

    Oopps I haven't had anything to drink today lol. I'm at the hospital outpatient services waiting lol. It's for the recurrent miscarriage panel. Wish me luck. I brought a granola bar for afterwards and an orange since I had to have an empty stomach.



  2. #12002

    Default

    Would progesterone make my breasts sore??? They have been sore since 9 dpiui.. It happens with PMS usually

  3. #12003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32ellah View Post
    Would progesterone make my breasts sore??? They have been sore since 9 dpiui.. It happens with PMS usually
    Its very hard to tell, i swear our bodies play tricks on us, when i got pg in august, my bbs were soooooo sore, this time they are a little sore but nothing like they were. Ohhhh i hope its a good sign, your getting close, did you test the trigger out?


  4. #12004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woble27 View Post
    Ya, I really just think that this spotting is my AF showing up! AGGGGG ...
    Now now, none of that negative thinking, think positive, when i got pg in august i had bleeding two days before they were doing the beta, so that would have been 4 days before af was due, and i got a bfp. Good luck!!


  5. #12005

    Default

    No I havent.. I am in New Orleans for the weekend with friends..so I didnt want to ruin my weekend with a BFN at the same time no Hurricanes or drinks for me So its kind of a double-edged sword.. I just am really nervous to test

  6. #12006
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Avoiding Work
    Posts
    14,719

    Default

    I think it would be considered as starting over from the beginning - cycle 1.
    ITA

    Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog


  7. #12007

    Default

    Well, another for me today. temps are heading south and CM at cervix is tinged pink so AF should be here tomorrow, right on schedule. My next cycle will be unmedicated. I have found that back-to-back clomid cycles tend to give me cysts so I am skipping next cycle.
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06


  8. #12008

    Default

    Hi!

    Had u/s and b/w today.

    Estrogen: 897
    Lining: 12.4

    Right in line where I need to be on Day 8.

    Staying on 150 Follistim/75 Menopur. Morning 5 units of Lupron.

    Follow up appointment Monday. Should have a better idea on Monday when my ER is. I'm thinking its going to be Thursday.

    Hope everyone is enjoying their saturday!

  9. #12009

    Default

    Yay Jenn! That is awesome. I can't wait for retrieval day for you... Then you'll be closer to that BFP!

    Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.



  10. #12010
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Hi girls. It took me forever last week to catch up with everyone (constantly interrupted)There is all kind of stuff happening in here. New people and new graduates!! I'm going to try to recatch up with everyone this weekend. I think it's going to take a while....


    I have news though. We FINALLY decided on a clinic!! I'm so stinking excited!! We are going to start blood work next month and hopefully get knocked up in January or February!! Can you tell I'm a little bit exited? I love my male IVF nurse and the doctor is great too....only he's not as good looking as the nurse....ooops,did I say that out loud?

    Hope all of you are well and happy. I'm going to try to recatch up now. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

  11. #12011
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Avoiding Work
    Posts
    14,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    Well, another for me today. temps are heading south and CM at cervix is tinged pink so AF should be here tomorrow, right on schedule. My next cycle will be unmedicated. I have found that back-to-back clomid cycles tend to give me cysts so I am skipping next cycle.
    I am sorry to hear that

    Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog


  12. #12012
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Starting another round of Clomid tomorrow. So anxious and want testing time to roll around fast The provera made me really really moody this time around, so hopefully I'm not too much of a monster. Pray for DH lol!

    Liam



  13. #12013
    kss717 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Oopps I haven't had anything to drink today lol. I'm at the hospital outpatient services waiting lol. It's for the recurrent miscarriage panel. Wish me luck. I brought a granola bar for afterwards and an orange since I had to have an empty stomach.
    How'd ya do? Not too terribly bad, the sitting still was the worst!

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    Hi!

    Had u/s and b/w today.

    Estrogen: 897
    Lining: 12.4

    Right in line where I need to be on Day 8.

    Staying on 150 Follistim/75 Menopur. Morning 5 units of Lupron.

    Follow up appointment Monday. Should have a better idea on Monday when my ER is. I'm thinking its going to be Thursday.

    Hope everyone is enjoying their saturday!
    Beautiful numbers!

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    Hi girls. It took me forever last week to catch up with everyone (constantly interrupted)There is all kind of stuff happening in here. New people and new graduates!! I'm going to try to recatch up with everyone this weekend. I think it's going to take a while....


    I have news though. We FINALLY decided on a clinic!! I'm so stinking excited!! We are going to start blood work next month and hopefully get knocked up in January or February!! Can you tell I'm a little bit exited? I love my male IVF nurse and the doctor is great too....only he's not as good looking as the nurse....ooops,did I say that out loud?

    Hope all of you are well and happy. I'm going to try to recatch up now. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
    Awesome, we can be cycle buddies in Jan!

  14. #12014

    Default

    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06


  15. #12015

    Default

    I did ok. It ended up being 11 vials of blood. Glad it's over. My arm is sore from the guying up my arm lol. He also had to readjust the needle to grtmoreblood at the 10th and 11th vial lol. I survived, no biggie. 1 week to 10 days to get the results in.

    How is everyone elses wkd going? Hope everyone is well.



  16. #12016
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Avoiding Work
    Posts
    14,719

    Default

    Provera does that to me too Sarah

    My temps are being stupid for some reason they have jumped up the past couple of days and I am not even on the Provera anymore

    AF needs to hurry up and get here

    Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog


  17. #12017

    Default

    Why don't you humor me and test. You may have O'd around CD23.
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06


  18. #12018
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Avoiding Work
    Posts
    14,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbhlmh View Post
    Why don't you humor me and test. You may have O'd around CD23.
    I was actually thinking maybe I should too.... Maybe if my temps are still up in the a.m. I will but personally I just think they are trying to drive me

    Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog


  19. #12019

    Default AF is here

    AGGGGH; looks like i am not having a baby early august... AF showed up full force last night!

    it is so hard to get my hopes up from having an iui just to be let down like every other month!

    geeeesh

    * best of luck to everyone else still hoping for this month! *

  20. #12020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woble27 View Post
    AGGGGH; looks like i am not having a baby early august... AF showed up full force last night!

    it is so hard to get my hopes up from having an iui just to be let down like every other month!

    geeeesh

    * best of luck to everyone else still hoping for this month! *
    hon.

  21. #12021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    I did ok. It ended up being 11 vials of blood. Glad it's over. My arm is sore from the guying up my arm lol. He also had to readjust the needle to grtmoreblood at the 10th and 11th vial lol. I survived, no biggie. 1 week to 10 days to get the results in.

    How is everyone elses wkd going? Hope everyone is well.
    Nice work! That must be hard. You did it with grace. Best of luck on your results. keep us posted.

  22. #12022

    Default

    Well, I think my IVF (2) WW is over a little early. I started heavily cramping on Thursday, spotting on Friday and woke up bleeding today. Called RE and he said, "this isn't your period, your body is going through a lot of hormonal changes right now. Come in Wednesday for your beta". So there we go.

    I have had a few breakdowns this weekend. I wanted this so badly.

    Each day the crapming/spotting got worse then today the blood. I have a very short luteal phase (obviously) but I thought shooting up 1.5 Progesterone would help thicken me up and hold off a potential period.

    I am calm now, and have made peace with whatever is happening. As my doc says, it isn't over till it's over. I believe in miracles, so I am calling all angels!!

    Just know, I will be alright, no matter what Weds holds. I have a loving and supportive DH. He is my best friend. He told me we will sell our house if needed. We will pay whatever it takes to make me a mom. I don't care about the money we spent, or the pain, needles..etc. I just feel like we were so close and I will cherish the picture of our little embryos.

    I am a woman, a daughter, a sister, a wife & a friend. I am a Sales Manager, a jogger and a loud belly laugher. I am a MOM-IN-WAITING. And so our journey goes on.

    And this Mom-In-waiting isn't giving up. No way. No how.

    I will keep you posted no matter the outcome. Thanks for your support. ~ K

  23. #12023

    Default

    Ohhh honey, you never know... It can mean anything. Just take it one day at a time. How long has it been since your transfer? Just keep praying for a miracle and I will keep praying for you too. I'm sorry for the spotting and now bleeding.

    I love how strong you are staying, I know I had a hard time and told my DH I quit... then after all the crazy progesterone left my body, I was back on and knew I wanted to try again... Sometimes you just need a good cry and then you are ready to move on and keep fighting. We just have to be thankful for EVERYTHING we have been blessed with, our families, our wonderful amazing DH's, our faith in God. Just stay positive and I'm always here for you as is everyone else if you need to vent.

    You better keep us posted or I'll come find you



  24. #12024

    Default

    Thank you all for your replies.

  25. #12025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    Hi!

    Had u/s and b/w today.

    Estrogen: 897
    Lining: 12.4

    Right in line where I need to be on Day 8.

    Staying on 150 Follistim/75 Menopur. Morning 5 units of Lupron.

    Follow up appointment Monday. Should have a better idea on Monday when my ER is. I'm thinking its going to be Thursday.

    Hope everyone is enjoying their saturday!
    Great news, Jenn! You're SO close to ET!

    Quote Originally Posted by cakegal View Post
    I have news though. We FINALLY decided on a clinic!! I'm so stinking excited!! We are going to start blood work next month and hopefully get knocked up in January or February!! Can you tell I'm a little bit exited? I love my male IVF nurse and the doctor is great too....only he's not as good looking as the nurse....ooops,did I say that out loud?

    Hope all of you are well and happy. I'm going to try to recatch up now. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
    Yay for finding a clinc! Janurary is NOT very far away at all!

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    I did ok. It ended up being 11 vials of blood. Glad it's over. My arm is sore from the guying up my arm lol. He also had to readjust the needle to grtmoreblood at the 10th and 11th vial lol. I survived, no biggie. 1 week to 10 days to get the results in.

    How is everyone elses wkd going? Hope everyone is well.
    Dena, glad you survived! It is a lot of vials! I can't wait to cheer you on for your next cycle... :hugs

    Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Well, I think my IVF (2) WW is over a little early. I started heavily cramping on Thursday, spotting on Friday and woke up bleeding today. Called RE and he said, "this isn't your period, your body is going through a lot of hormonal changes right now. Come in Wednesday for your beta". So there we go.

    I have had a few breakdowns this weekend. I wanted this so badly.

    Each day the crapming/spotting got worse then today the blood. I have a very short luteal phase (obviously) but I thought shooting up 1.5 Progesterone would help thicken me up and hold off a potential period.

    I am calm now, and have made peace with whatever is happening. As my doc says, it isn't over till it's over. I believe in miracles, so I am calling all angels!!

    Just know, I will be alright, no matter what Weds holds. I have a loving and supportive DH. He is my best friend. He told me we will sell our house if needed. We will pay whatever it takes to make me a mom. I don't care about the money we spent, or the pain, needles..etc. I just feel like we were so close and I will cherish the picture of our little embryos.

    I am a woman, a daughter, a sister, a wife & a friend. I am a Sales Manager, a jogger and a loud belly laugher. I am a MOM-IN-WAITING. And so our journey goes on.

    And this Mom-In-waiting isn't giving up. No way. No how.

    I will keep you posted no matter the outcome. Thanks for your support. ~ K
    Big, HUGE You are in my thoughts and prayers....









  26. #12026

    Default

    Good morning everyone... Hope you all had a good weekend. It rained here most of the day Sunday so we spent the day relaxing - that was nice!

    So all of you in the 2ww how are you doing? I am wanting to POAS so bad, but I refuse to this time. I only have 2 days left so I guess I can make it and my husband does not want me to. He said he is going to believe I am pregnant until they tell us otherwise.

    Are any of you having any symptoms? I cramped all last week and as of Sunday it stopped so who know. My BB are sore but they were before the transfer so I can't go off of them. Last week I would have said I was pg, however today I don't feel like I am... I know this all part of the IVF rollercoster.


    Mominw8ting - please let us know the results when you get them. You are such an amazing women and your outlook and strenght should give us all encouragement! May God Bless you!
    IVF #1 June 2009 - BFN
    IVF #2 - Chemical Pregnancy
    FET - 16 November 2009
    Keep us in your prayers!

  27. #12027

    Default

    Thank you all. I will keep you all posted! you are all an inspiration.

    Anyway, this will happen. We are blessed with a loving family to support us. And I will be back on the horse soon. Maybe this new doc will know more about my Short Luteal Phase and perhaps have a way to make my lining nice and thick.

    Thanks to you all. I will be in touch soon Good luck to everyone!

  28. #12028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagan8 View Post
    Good morning everyone... Hope you all had a good weekend. It rained here most of the day Sunday so we spent the day relaxing - that was nice!

    So all of you in the 2ww how are you doing? I am wanting to POAS so bad, but I refuse to this time. I only have 2 days left so I guess I can make it and my husband does not want me to. He said he is going to believe I am pregnant until they tell us otherwise.

    Are any of you having any symptoms? I cramped all last week and as of Sunday it stopped so who know. My BB are sore but they were before the transfer so I can't go off of them. Last week I would have said I was pg, however today I don't feel like I am... I know this all part of the IVF rollercoster.


    Mominw8ting - please let us know the results when you get them. You are such an amazing women and your outlook and strenght should give us all encouragement! May God Bless you!
    Stay strong. I know I caved and it was awful seeing that BFN. My clinic told me that one lady POAS and it was BFN so when she went in for her beta, she was telling them she knows she's not pregnant and then they called her to tell her that she was in fact pregnant!!!! I think it might have been the lady that had her retrieval and transfer with me, who knows. I just say don't POAS and stay strong. I know I'm definitely going to when we do the FET... I'm still hoping all goes well and I actually ovulate on time. lol. It was always so late before that I don't know what my body will do on a natural cycle now. lol.

    Hey Serena, did you and your DH try the old fashioned way by BDing while O'ing? I know some people still try it, just curious if you did. And how did you decide on how many embabies to transfer? Were yours 3 day or 5 day? Sorry I forget. I'm definitely keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for your beautiful Thanksgiving BFP!



  29. #12029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Hey Serena, did you and your DH try the old fashioned way by BDing while O'ing? I know some people still try it, just curious if you did. And how did you decide on how many embabies to transfer? Were yours 3 day or 5 day? Sorry I forget. I'm definitely keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for your beautiful Thanksgiving BFP!
    I was the one who had a neg hpt and positive hcg... It was only a 9 and dropped by the second test. I think getting told I was pg after a neg hpt was even worse, because I knew it was not going to stay... I was trying to stay hopeful but just knew all the same.

    As fas as the old fashion way goes... No, we both have been altered so there is not hope of me getting pg that way. To be honest with you I wish I could just sleep the next 2 days away!
    IVF #1 June 2009 - BFN
    IVF #2 - Chemical Pregnancy
    FET - 16 November 2009
    Keep us in your prayers!

  30. #12030

    Default

    [QUOTE=Sagan8;1056832269]Good morning everyone... Hope you all had a good weekend. It rained here most of the day Sunday so we spent the day relaxing - that was nice!

    So all of you in the 2ww how are you doing? I am wanting to POAS so bad, but I refuse to this time. I only have 2 days left so I guess I can make it and my husband does not want me to. He said he is going to believe I am pregnant until they tell us otherwise.

    Are any of you having any symptoms? I cramped all last week and as of Sunday it stopped so who know. My BB are sore but they were before the transfer so I can't go off of them. Last week I would have said I was pg, however today I don't feel like I am... I know this all part of the IVF rollercoster.


    ****You can wait! DONT POAS!!! I know how you feel, I want to as well but I bet my husband I would wait so I can prove Im strong enough to fight it, lolol

    My beta is scheduled for Dec 2 and today Im having some mild cramping (6dpt 3dt) but nothing different from what Ive had all along (sore boobs, bloating) the Dr just called and said none of the 4 embies made it to freeze :-( So of course now Im thinking the 2 they transferred wont make it either. Bummed but trying to be positive! The wait is killing me!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •