Page 393 of 593 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,790 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

AFM: Day 4 of stims.. Yesterday my follistim was reduced a bit as my E2 number was a bit high for Day 3 of stims..

Crossing fingers.
    Me-(34), DH(37), DD(3y.10m) DS(9.5month)

Dena(pink girl)

So sorry abt ur BFN. If the quality of your embroys were excellent it cud be implantation issue.. Check for any blood clotting issue? Hope FET gives you your miracle..

Praying for you..
    Me-(34), DH(37), DD(3y.10m) DS(9.5month)

traci0028 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl View Post
    So, after the LONGEST hour of my life...where I asked DH if we had to go back to the office, couldn't we just pretend I was pregnant?
    We got the news....

Beta at 14dpt3dt.....669!

I had to go right to the store and buy one of these....

We are truely in shock! Thank you ALL so much for all the positive thoughts and prayers...they worked!!!!
    Yesssssss!!!!! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by pray2god View Post
    AFM: Day 4 of stims.. Yesterday my follistim was reduced a bit as my E2 number was a bit high for Day 3 of stims..

Crossing fingers.
    Come on follies...grow, grow, grow!!! Hang in there Uma, you're about half way through stims already!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Ok ladies, this thread is on a roll...we got 4 recent BFP's (Traci, Briana, Stacie & now Amy) and with 2 FET's underway (Serena & Sally) and 2 current stimmers (Jenn & Uma), we are looking to make history this month & next!! Who else besides Karen is starting stims soon? I'm probably missing someone.

I'm very excited that a good many planning to bring in the new year with their own IVF fireworks!!! There are many ladies starting new cycles in/around January and I can't think of a better way to bring in 2010.

Happy Monday & wishing everyone gobs of fertility this week!!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl View Post
    Thanks honey. I pray that you are successful when you do IVF#2 as well. I think we all deserve it. I'll definitely be trying again in January as long as I find a Dr I want to do it again with.
    Thanks! It seems like January is so far away. Good luck finding a doctor - at least you've got a bit of time to do your research. Have a good Monday!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

So, after the LONGEST hour of my life...where I asked DH if we had to go back to the office, couldn't we just pretend I was pregnant?
    We got the news....

We are truely in shock! Thank you ALL so much for all the positive thoughts and prayers...they worked!!!!
    :hooray CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you and your DH! Wishing you a very HH 9 months!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AMY!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you!

AFM- I KNOW I said I was done, AND I MAY STILL BE DONE, but I wanted you all to know that I am going to schedule a follow-up consultation with RE to hear her professional opinion regarding our three failed IVF cycles & get her recommendation whether we try again or stop now.

I still feel very strongly that it is just too risky and our odds are too great with IVF as this cycle was a reminder that it may not be meant to be. DH and I have discussed foster children, adoption and surrogacy. If you think IVF is expensive, you ain't seen nothin' yet! I really don't know what our future holds, but I know it holds a child that is meant to be in our family. I just hope & pray that we get our answers after first of the year which way to go. Thanks again for all of your love & support as this has been quite a tough journey and I couldn't have gotten this far without my APA sister-friends!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    Kate- How are you feeling hun? Did your OHSS symptoms go down yet? Hope you are feeling more comfy. Your beta is on 11/27 right? At least you have the holidays next week to keep you busy!
    Hi. I am great! Last day home from work. tomorrow I am back.
    How are you?

The OHSS is subsiding. Thank goodness. I feel much better. Still bloated, but boy what a difference w/out all the pressure.

So, when are you starting up again?

Beta will be either Weds or Friday next week. They are closed for Thanksgiving. 9 days to go!

AFM- I KNOW I said I was done, AND I MAY STILL BE DONE, but I wanted you all to know that I am going to schedule a follow-up consultation with RE to hear her professional opinion regarding our three failed IVF cycles & get her recommendation whether we try again or stop now.

I still feel very strongly that it is just too risky and our odds are too great with IVF as this cycle was a reminder that it may not be meant to be. DH and I have discussed foster children, adoption and surrogacy. If you think IVF is expensive, you ain't seen nothin' yet! I really don't know what our future holds, but I know it holds a child that is meant to be in our family. I just hope & pray that we get our answers after first of the year which way to go. Thanks again for all of your love & support as this has been quite a tough journey and I couldn't have gotten this far without my APA sister-friends!

You have such a great attitude. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Always. You are an angel with all of your kind words and advice. Thank you for your never ending support. You have the same support right here.

I'm so sorry, my heart breaks for you. After having my own heart broken with only one failed IVF, I cannot even imagine how difficult this is for you hun. Just keep on pushing and hopefully your Dr's can figure something out for you to have a successful IVF. You are such an amazing woman and I know you will be blessed with a child one day no matter how it happens... I just pray it'll be IVF 4 success!

kss717 Guest

Glad to hear you're scheduling a follow-up consultation to hear what your doctor thinks. You've been so strong and such a wonderful supporter here at APA. I'm praying that God brings you a child, in whatever way He can.

Thanks, I am definitely going too. We have an appt Wednesday with our Dr and Right now, I don't want to give up. I want to try again right away and DH agrees with me no matter what I decide. He knows how badly I want a baby and he feels the same way. I am going to ask my Dr if she will do the testing and hopefully we'll know if something is wrong and if I need IVIG or anything else, we can still have time to incorporate it into FET. I'm going to ask her lots of questions Wednesday and see if we can do testing and start the process of FET. The nurse had told me that it would take about 1.5 months since I'd have to be on BCPs beforehand to regulate me (since we dont know if i have regular cycles anymore or not)... so I'm going to keep praying God helps me find the answer and helps me keep fighting thru this journey. I know that I will have my miracle one day, I just refuse to give up. Now that I'm passed all the sadness, well almost over it, I just need to get back on the wagon and keep pushing.

Also, Jenn is my inspiration. She jumped right back into it and I was just so amazed with her strength that I know i'll be able to do it again too, with the help of all my sisters here of course.
    Good for you for gettin' on that horse right away! Saying prayers that your consultation goes well!

Just a quick update - both frosties made it. My beta is on the 25th just 9 days. Thanks for all the prayers, I'll update tomorrow!
    IVF #1 June 2009 - BFN
    IVF #2 - Chemical Pregnancy
    FET - 16 November 2009
    Keep us in your prayers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sagan8 View Post
    Just a quick update - both frosties made it. My beta is on the 25th just 9 days. Thanks for all the prayers, I'll update tomorrow!
    I can't wait. I just know you will have a Thanksgiving Miracle. Congrats on both frosties making it.

Okay, now someone will have to clue me in on what meds FET consists of and how long the process takes and what goes on. I know NOTHING about it. lol. Do I get monitored closely or anything like with IVF? How does it all work?

Serena - I'm so glad that everything went great and both embryos made it! Try to relax and stay stress free during your 9 day wait! I'll be thinking of you and praying that you end up

That's great!!!

LisaJ2224 Guest

CONGRATS here, too!!!!!!!

We got the news....

Rhonda, I can't wait to hear about your follow-up consult with RE. I really hope somehow you can try again with the rest of us January-sista's. Either way, I know you will get your next LO. Heck, you'd be such a great mom to have - you can adopt me!

Oh, I'm so happy to hear that! I was waiting for your update all day, too. I can't believe beta is only 9 days away. That will be here in a flash.

I can't wait. I just know you will have a Thanksgiving Miracle. Congrats on both frosties making it.

Okay, now someone will have to clue me in on what meds FET consists of and how long the process takes and what goes on. I know NOTHING about it. lol. Do I get monitored closely or anything like with IVF? How does it all work?
    Dena, I don't know anything about FET, but I'm glad you are getting back on it again. Be careful not to get too down on yourself for this time not working. Unfortunately there is no 100% guarantee with IVF and in the couple years I've been on here I've seen people with the greatest chances getting let down and people with the smallest bit of hope getting miracles. There are a million factors that can make a cycle not work, and don't for a minute think your body is broken! Even people with all the odds for them have typically a 20-25% chance per month - and that means, no male or female issues, no age issues, etc, etc. I know it totally sucks and is disappointing (believe me, I know), but don't give up hope. Just take some time to chill out and then move forward.. I'm those frosties are going to give you your BFP.
    Last edited by rss73; 11-16-2009 at 02:39 PM.

We got the news....

CONGRATS AMY!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

God works in mysterious ways...you WILL be blessed with a baby one way or another.

I'm praying your your BFP on the 25th!! Your embryo's are right back where they belong.

Thanks, I am definitely going too. We have an appt Wednesday with our Dr and Right now, I don't want to give up. I want to try again right away and DH agrees with me no matter what I decide. He knows how badly I want a baby and he feels the same way. I am going to ask my Dr if she will do the testing and hopefully we'll know if something is wrong and if I need IVIG or anything else, we can still have time to incorporate it into FET. I'm going to ask her lots of questions Wednesday and see if we can do testing and start the process of FET. The nurse had told me that it would take about 1.5 months since I'd have to be on BCPs beforehand to regulate me (since we dont know if i have regular cycles anymore or not)... so I'm going to keep praying God helps me find the answer and helps me keep fighting thru this journey. I know that I will have my miracle one day, I just refuse to give up. Now that I'm passed all the sadness, well almost over it, I just need to get back on the wagon and keep pushing.

Also, Jenn is my inspiration. She jumped right back into it and I was just so amazed with her strength that I know i'll be able to do it again too, with the help of all my sisters here of course.

Aw Dena

God will bless you with baby. Jump back on the wagon and soon you will be pregnant. It can and will happen. We are all put on this journey for reasons we don't know or understand.

Default --- half way---

Geeesh, it's official. it has been exaclty one week since I had my first iui... so ready for a bfp! (keeping my fingers crossed and saying my prayers)

steph

Great news! I haven't heard about my frosties yet! I was going to call today, but have gotten their vmail all day. UGH. Anyway, my beta is also on the 25th or the 27th. I am not sure which day. My RE will tell me soon.

9 days, We can make it! Love to you! I can't believe we are on the same exact cycle. When was trasfer for you, Weds or thursday?

Also, how many did you transfer in? I know it is all here somewhere, but a lot to scroll through.

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    You have such a great attitude. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Always. You are an angel with all of your kind words and advice. Thank you for your never ending support. You have the same support right here.
    I'm so sorry, my heart breaks for you. After having my own heart broken with only one failed IVF, I cannot even imagine how difficult this is for you hun. Just keep on pushing and hopefully your Dr's can figure something out for you to have a successful IVF. You are such an amazing woman and I know you will be blessed with a child one day no matter how it happens... I just pray it'll be IVF 4 success!
    Quote Originally Posted by kss717 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Glad to hear you're scheduling a follow-up consultation to hear what your doctor thinks. You've been so strong and such a wonderful supporter here at APA. I'm praying that God brings you a child, in whatever way He can.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post

God works in mysterious ways...you WILL be blessed with a baby one way or another.

Thanks girls..... Love you all for being such great friends!

Quote Originally Posted by rss73 View Post
    Rhonda, I can't wait to hear about your follow-up consult with RE. I really hope somehow you can try again with the rest of us January-sista's. Either way, I know you will get your next LO. Heck, you'd be such a great mom to have - you can adopt me!
    Awww, you are too funny!

OK, sorry. I get it. You did an FET. Sorry, I am a bit slow today. Good luck! I am waiting to find out if my 2 ebryos were able to be frozen. Sorry for the confusion. I am now officially on the same page.

Well, it is great news, 25th might be the beta day for both of us. I am scared to death.

Hooray!!! Woo Hoo!!! I can relax now Wow, only 9 days!!! That is awesome! Maybe you & Kate will both test on the 25th so we can all be twice as Thankful this Thanksgiving!!

Quote Originally Posted by mominw8ting View Post
    Great news! I haven't heard about my frosties yet! I was going to call today, but have gotten their vmail all day. UGH. Anyway, my beta is also on the 25th or the 27th. I am not sure which day. My RE will tell me soon.

9 days, We can make it! Love to you! I can't believe we are on the same exact cycle. When was trasfer for you, Weds or thursday?

Also, how many did you transfer in? I know it is all here somewhere, but a lot to scroll through.
    That's right! We need to get a report on your frosties lady! Serena was a FET and she had her thawed out embabies transferred today!! I think they were 5day embryo's so that is why she is testing in 9 days. I'm sure she will update us all later. This has been a great day so far.