Page 23 of 593 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Clomid Blog

Hey gals..

How are you doing?? I am a little confused... Can my temp low for 2 days? today I am 6dpo and my temp increased by 0.1 degree of yesterdays... is it ok?? :roll:

Kimmie wat do u think abt my chart?? :roll:

Well my FF chart was making me mad by changing the day of ovulation every other day from CD15 to 16 and CD16 to 15.. so I put a +OPK on CD15 to keep it still :evil:

WELL LADIES,

NO LUCK THIS MONTH!!!!! PROGESTERONE #'S REAL LOW!!!!
    RE WANTS ME TO WAIT TILL CD 28 FOR AF, IF NO AF BY THEN START PROVERA..... THEN 150MG'S OF CLOMID FOR MONTH #3....
    LIFE SUCKS!!!!!

ANYWAY I GET TO GO PICK UP MY 13 YR. OLD NEICE, 7 YR. OLD AND 6 YR. OLD NEPHEWS FROM WISCONSIN ON AUG 10TH..... THEY ARE GONNA STAY WITH US UNTIL I DRIVE THEM BACK AU. 28TH.. I THINK DH & I WILL HAVE LIKE A TOTAL OF 17 OR 18 DAYS W/ THEM!!!!

IT WILL BE WONDERFUL!!! BUT I PROBRABLY WON'T HAVE MUCH TIME ON HERE.... SORRY!!!

I'LL BE STOPPING IN ALOT UNTIL I LEAVE TO GET THEM.... I'LL TRY TO STOP IN FROM TIME TO TIME WHILE THEY ARE HERE....

I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL...

PAULA,

YOUR CHART DOES LOOK AWESOME!!!!
    I HOPE THIS IS IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

TALK TA YA'LL SOON.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah111
    Hey gals..

How are you doing?? I am a little confused... Can my temp low for 2 days? today I am 6dpo and my temp increased by 0.1 degree of yesterdays... is it ok?? :roll:

Kimmie wat do u think abt my chart?? :roll:

Well my FF chart was making me mad by changing the day of ovulation every other day from CD15 to 16 and CD16 to 15.. so I put a +OPK on CD15 to keep it still :evil:

Sarah, you are still above coverline.. It's really to early to tell. Hopefully it will shoot back up!

Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

Kimmie Guest

SaraH....sorry this month was a bust. I remember how POed I was to not be 'o'ing on the lower Clomid dose. I do know that once you get on the right one you will 'o' like nobody's business!!!! My friend finally 'o'ed on 150 mg and got PG that cycle!!! She had been TTCing 2 years!! So here is to 150 mg!!!

Sarah....I think your chart is a bit off because 1) not all your temps were taken at the correct time, and 2) you temp orally. Where you never got a pos OPK there is a chance that you 'o'ed very weak or not really at all and you need a higher dose. Have you lied tothe doc and gotten a Progesterone test yet? You really want to....go and tell him you do not think you 'o'ed as your temps are low and your OPKs were all negative. It is best to be safe than sorry. You want to know if this is the dose that works or not.

I am 1 DPO today....now I can just hang out.

KIMMIE,

I BET YOUR HAPPY TO BE DONE WITH THE BD'ING, HUH?????
    I REALLY HOPE THIS IS YOUR MONTH!!!!!
    IF ANY ONE DESERVES A BFP IT'S YOU AND PAULA!!!!!
    GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

TALK TA YA SOON......

Kimmie Guest

Actually I am kinda glad I do not have to BD so much now for sure. I still have to "put out" or DH thinks i am using him for his boys...LOL!! I plan to BD one more time tonight and then take a couple days off!!!

Sara, I'm ready for us all to get a BFP! I'm sorry your progesterone was low.. Well, 150mg will be the right dose and you will get that BFP! You are still in the adjusting period.. so don't get to depressed over this.

Hope you have fun with the kids this month!!!

Thanks, My charts started out really wacky.. didn't know weather I was coming or going ..lol..

Kimmie, LOL.. I don't know how you do it! It's like you are a super hero... lol...

Well, here's to getting our BFP in our 2ww!!!

Kimmie Guest

Just call me Queen Kimmie BD master....LMAO!!! I must have had a really good 'o' as my uterus feels very "full". It feels the way it does after I start Prometrium, yet I do not start till tonight. I must have some serious stuff going on in there...LOL!

Here is to many BFPs this cycle!!

PAULA,

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY NEICE AND NEPHEWS.. THEY ARE SO EXCITED AND SO IS DH AND I.... WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN.... IT ALMOST MAKES THE FACT WE DIDN'T GET A BFP WORTH IT.... SO WHEN THEY ARE HERE I WON'T BE SICK ALL THE TIME.

TALK TA YA SOON.....

Quote Originally Posted by SaraH.
    PAULA,

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY NEICE AND NEPHEWS.. THEY ARE SO EXCITED AND SO IS DH AND I.... WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN.... IT ALMOST MAKES THE FACT WE DIDN'T GET A BFP WORTH IT.... SO WHEN THEY ARE HERE I WON'T BE SICK ALL THE TIME.

TALK TA YA SOON.....
    Well, I'm happy they are getting to come and visit.. Maybe you will be able to relax and enjoy yourself. Take your mind off the past two months.. KWIM? What CD are you on? When will you start your next month?

Just call me Queen Kimmie BD master....LMAO!!! I must have had a really good 'o' as my uterus feels very "full". It feels the way it does after I start Prometrium, yet I do not start till tonight. I must have some serious stuff going on in there...LOL!

Here is to many BFPs this cycle!!
    Hail to Queen Kimmie BD master!! ROTFLMAO... Well.. sounds like a really good sign..

I'm just now starting to get over some of the soreness and fullness from "O". Some times I still have very mild pulling and cramping... I've been sleeping a lot.. Nips just started getting sore today.. Woke up this morning.. with them hurting..lol..

Kimmie Guest

Yeah I have the horrid full feeling...it is awful!! My nips are sore too....little early for that...LOL!! I hate a whole 2 WW of nasty symptoms. I hope I do not get the nausea this time. I could use a month off from that!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie_n_angus
    Yeah I have the horrid full feeling...it is awful!! My nips are sore too....little early for that...LOL!! I hate a whole 2 WW of nasty symptoms. I hope I do not get the nausea this time. I could use a month off from that!!
    I agree it's not fun at all!!! But as long as I get a BFP, Bring on the morning sickness.. My boobs can hurt so bad they feel like they are falling off.. I don't care as long as I'm carrying a healthy baby!!!

Kimmie Guest

No doubt!! If I knew I was PG...it would work for me too!!!

Kimmie, I've been on the 35> board.. I was wondering what you think about fraternal twins being inherited?

On my maternal side.. My grandmother had a set, My great aunt had two sets and my mom had a set. There is more.. but felt these are the one's who had a direct link to me.

Also.. I don't think these two have anything to do with it.. but my dad and his second wife had a set.. and my aunt had a set of identical girls.

I'm guessing this low grade fever is what's given me my headache today? Do you get those during 2ww sometimes??

Kimmie Guest

Totally normal for me to have a slight temp and a major head ache. Ibuprofin will fix that for ya.

I know fraternal twins are hereditary. It is actually more you inherit the ability to release more than one egg per cycle. It is only passed on the maternal side so the dad's don't count. If you have a family history on your mom's side then it is very possible you could have them too. I have had 2 sets....technically 3 if you count Jake's vanishing twin.

PAULA,

I'M ON CD24... THE RE'S NURSE SAID TO WAIT FOR AF. IF SHE'S NOT HERE BY CD28 CALL THE RE AND THEY'LL CALL IN PROVERA TO INDUCE AF..... THEN CLOMID 150MG'S ON DAYS 3-7.....

SO BRING ON THE NEXT MONTH OF MISERABLENESS!!!!!!!! HA HA !!!!!!

AT LEAST THE KIDS WILL BE HERE TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OF IT!!!!

QUEEN KIMMIE BD MASTER,

GOODNESS HOW YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D BE DOING IF I HADN'T FOUND YA'LL...(PROBRABLY GOING CRAZY!!!)
    HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

TALK TA YA'LL SOON......

Kimmie Guest

LOL!! I try to make people laugh!! You gotta laugh when you are TTCing so long...if you don't you'll cry. I am sure 150 mg will do the trick!! I hope AF comes on it's own, I hate Provera induced AF.

KIMMIE,

ME TOO!!!!!! I HATE PROVERA.... IT ENDS UP BEING LIKE 10-12 DAYS OF H3LL!!!! I ALWAYS START FEELING REAL CRAPPY AS SOON AS I'M DONE WITH THE LAST PROVERA PILL!!! THEN USUALLY IT'S LIKE 5-7 DAYS TILL AF. BUT LAST MONTH IT WAS LIKE 10 --11 DAYS TILL AF... REALLY SUCKED!!!! I REALLY HOPE AF SHOWS BY TUESDAY OR I'M SCREWED AGAIN!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!! IT'S GOOD TO LAUGH OR I'D CRY TOO!!!!!

TALK TA YA SOON.......

I agree Kimmie.. You have to have a good sense of humor to get through all this.. IF not we would all go insane!

I'm glad I'm not a lone on the head aches.. Sorry you lost so many twins.. Maybe we will both get a BFP with twin that are both born healthy!!!

Sara, I think that the 150mg is gonna get you to "O". Have you done the GTT test to check your glucose and insulin levels? Metiformin may be a good idea for you since you have PCOS.

PAULA,

I HOPE THE 150MG OF CLOMID MAKE ME "O"!!!!!!
    ANYWAY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TESTS MY RE HAS DONE... BUT HE HAS DONE ALOT OF BLLODWORK!!!! HE TOLD ME THE ONLY LEVEL THAT WAS MESSED UP WAS MY TESTOSTERONE WAS WAY TOO HIGH....

NEXT TIME I GO IN TO SEE HIM I'M GONNA ASK FOR ALL MY RESULTS....
    THEY GOTTA GIVE THEM TO ME ON PAPER RIGHT?????

WELL, TALK TA YA'LL LATER......

Kimmie Guest

Paula...that would be awesome!! My grandmother gave birth to twin vaginally at home and one was breech. I plan to go all natural baby!! I just want a sticky PG at this point!!!

I am praying you get AF on your own SaraH. the wait sucks butt cheese!!! Metformin can help you too....it is great for us PCOS women. It reduces the risk of m/c that PCOS and Clomid has. My doc has me on 2000 mg. It also lowers Testosterone and DHEA...which is a good thing

KIMMIE,

I'M GONNA ASK THE DOCTOR ABOUT THAT.... THANKS KIMMIE & PAULA!!
    I JUST READ THE BUTT CHEESE COMMENT AND LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF!!! DH WANTED TO KNOW WHAT I WAS GIGGLING ABOUT SO I READ IT TO HIM..... THEN WE BOTH LAUGHED OUR BUTTS OFF.....
    THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!

talk ta ya soon.......

Paula...that would be awesome!! My grandmother gave birth to twin vaginally at home and one was breech. I plan to go all natural baby!! I just want a sticky PG at this point!!!

I am praying you get AF on your own SaraH. the wait sucks butt cheese!!! Metformin can help you too....it is great for us PCOS women. It reduces the risk of m/c that PCOS and Clomid has. My doc has me on 2000 mg. It also lowers Testosterone and DHEA...which is a good thing
    Ewww Butt cheese!!!! LMAO

My mom gave birth naturally to my sister but they had to do a C-section for my brother because he was breech and they couldn't get him out..

I want to have mine naturally but they told me I wouldn't be able to something about me having a C-section for my son blah blah blah..

Agree.. A sticky pregnancy is all I want to.. it doesn't matter how many are in there as long as it sticks!

Sara, I agree with Kimmie.. Ask your doctor.. get pro-active.. I would also get copies of all your test.. I get copies of all mine and keep records in a folder. What did he say about your tesosterone being high?

Sarah & Carol.. You guys still hanging in there???

Hating the 2ww!! 9 dpo and i am getting the old AF signs, BB are starting to swell, means they will get very sore soon. have a HUGE zit in the middle of my forehead. got into a HUGE fight with DH because he is unsupportive, doesn't care about my needs, blah, blah, blah. he is sleeping in the other room as i type this. which is ok because who wants to sleep with a Cyclopes anyway?!? so not trying to be a negative debbie downer, but i don't feel anything different...read some websites that talk about ladies whose early symptoms were the same as AF..to the point where they would run to the bathroom - tampon in hand, but nothing was there. I don't chart, but took my temp this evening and it was 98.7 so may try to keep up with that, from reading all your posts, high temps are good, when they drop means AF is on the way.

anyway hope this BFP happens because i may not have anyone to get me knocked up next month! no worries, we will be fine, i just have to send DH to "time out" from time to time...we have only been married a year so i am still training him and breaking his bachelor spirit!

hope everyone is well,

carol

Quote Originally Posted by CarolB
    Hating the 2ww!! 9 dpo and i am getting the old AF signs, BB are starting to swell, means they will get very sore soon. have a HUGE zit in the middle of my forehead. got into a HUGE fight with DH because he is unsupportive, doesn't care about my needs, blah, blah, blah. he is sleeping in the other room as i type this. which is ok because who wants to sleep with a Cyclopes anyway?!? so not trying to be a negative debbie downer, but i don't feel anything different...read some websites that talk about ladies whose early symptoms were the same as AF..to the point where they would run to the bathroom - tampon in hand, but nothing was there. I don't chart, but took my temp this evening and it was 98.7 so may try to keep up with that, from reading all your posts, high temps are good, when they drop means AF is on the way.

anyway hope this BFP happens because i may not have anyone to get me knocked up next month! no worries, we will be fine, i just have to send DH to "time out" from time to time...we have only been married a year so i am still training him and breaking his bachelor spirit!

hope everyone is well,

carol
    LOL.. Girl.. You better get him trained..lol.. Thank God mines been trained.. LMAO..

Take your temps in the morning.. it's your morning basal temp.. So keep it within reach.. and try to take it at the same time each morning before getting up.. you need to have been asleep at least 3 hours.

I set my cell phone for 6:45am and take my temp.. then get up go to bathroom and then take my Synthyroid and then back to bed.. LOL

hey gals...

wwwoohhooo temp is back up today 98 degree ...

Kimmie its very hard for me to change dr as I told u earlier when me n DH were coming here he told me it would be for abt a week or so so I did'nt perpare any thing .. but now he says we are here for a month its so terrible here.. I dont know how I am going to stay here.. no doc is going to perform any test .. without looking back my history or starting all the tests again from the very beginning in their lab... :x .. getting my Progesterone levels checked seems nearly impossible as I dont want to waste my money to perform the tests which I already did earlier...

Well my charting is quite regular for the past week, its between 5am-6am...

I just leave it upto God this month.. Next month I am going to start 100mg any ways.. Cd3-7.. But my high temps are giving me hope I 'O'... and the CM as well.. which I was not getting for the past 2 yrs.. and also the cramps.. I usually get cramps the day I get my AF .. or a day earlier

How are rest of ya gals doing?? Kristen where are you?? how u doing sweety??

hey gals...

wwwoohhooo temp is back up today 98 degree ...

Kimmie its very hard for me to change dr as I told u earlier when me n DH were coming here he told me it would be for abt a week or so so I did'nt perpare any thing .. but now he says we are here for a month its so terrible here.. I dont know how I am going to stay here.. no doc is going to perform any test .. without looking back my history or starting all the tests again from the very beginning in their lab... :x .. getting my Progesterone levels checked seems nearly impossible as I dont want to waste my money to perform the tests which I already did earlier...

Well my charting is quite regular for the past week, its between 5am-6am...

I just leave it upto God this month.. Next month I am going to start 100mg any ways.. Cd3-7.. But my high temps are giving me hope I 'O'... and the CM as well.. which I was not getting for the past 2 yrs.. and also the cramps.. I usually get cramps the day I get my AF .. or a day earlier

How are rest of ya gals doing?? Kristen where are you?? how u doing sweety??
    Your temps did go back up.. Well I hope you did "O".. Well.. you will know soon.. Do you normally get AF on your own?

Sorry you ended up being there for a month .. with bad timing since you guys are ttc. Hopefully.. You will get to come home soon! Good Luck!

No paula I dont get AF on my own ... I use a drug PROGYLUTON from CD5 for 21 days.. its not a contraceptive but will bring me AF if I dont concieve... that way I dont have to waste my days using PROVERA

when my doc gave me it for the first time which was 1.5 year back she told me she had many women concieved with this drug who were facing harmonal imbalance... But I think I was not 'O' on my own and the drug would just make my body bring AF.. that was the reason she prescribed CLOMID but asked to continue PROGYLUTON

No paula I dont get AF on my own ... I use a drug PROGYLUTON from CD5 for 21 days.. its not a contraceptive but will bring me AF if I dont concieve... that way I dont have to waste my days using PROVERA
    Oh.. Well.. I was going to say that if the Clomid was the right dose and you "O" that you would get AF on your own. If you didn't "O" then it would have to be induced. And that this would be a way to tell if clomid is working at all.

I'm not sure what Progyluton is.. I think I've read a post where you mentioned it before.. but I have never seen anyone else on it or know what it is.