Page 22 of 593 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122522 ... LastLast

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie_n_angus
    LOL!! I swear I will try anything if it could work. I do remember when we were first getting PG all the time (4 times in 8 mos) I was on top most of the time and we had sex anywhere from 2-10 times EVERY day...LOL!! If it worked then it can work now. DH had his s/a 2 months ago and it was awesome!! I am GOING to get PG in August if it kills me...LOL!! I will 'o' twice in August...this cycle and next...so one has to work for my taurus baby!!
    Well, I'll be praying for ya and sending ton's of BFP vibes!!!! My husband had an awsome S/A too.. but he has a bad back which limits him. I tell him he's just getting old! :twisted: I know I'm mean..lol.. He's always saying he feels like a 90 year old man..lol.. Funny that he is only 37!

Jeff and I are both taurus's.. So having a taurus baby would be awsome!!!

Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

Kimmie Guest

LOL!! My DH says if it was not for bad luck, he would have no luck at all. LOL!!

My DH is 40....him, DS, and my dad are all Tauruses. I figure I will stick with what I know...LOL!! If I 'o' tomorrow like I should I should get a Taurus girl...now that would be too cool for us!!

LOL!! My DH says if it was not for bad luck, he would have no luck at all. LOL!!

My DH is 40....him, DS, and my dad are all Tauruses. I figure I will stick with what I know...LOL!! If I 'o' tomorrow like I should I should get a Taurus girl...now that would be too cool for us!!
    LOL..

Sounds like you have a lot of April's in your family, I do too.. Jeff (20th) and his sister (15th).. Me (25th), my brother and sister (twins)(8th) and my great grandmother (27th) and a one cuz (26th). My DS who is 16 was borh Dec. 29th.

So tell me the secret.. How do you know the baby would be a girl?? So what would I have?? lol.. I'm hoping for twins since I had such a strong "O". I'm still sore! Lord, those speed bumps hurt.

Sara??? Where are you?? I haven't heard from you in a while... Didn/t you have an RE appt today??? HOw did it go??

Kimmie Guest

I actually have a whole lot of May babies in my life. Both DH and DS are Mother's day babies (DH - May 13 and DS - May 10), My dad is May 19th, my wedding annaversary is May 13th (the EDD of loss # 4), my parent's wedding annaversary is May 18, and my cousins wedding annaversary is May 30. I would be due on April 24th....more than likely go late like before and hit May 1st...LOL!! If I go on time I will get a April Taurus this time...how cool!!

I use Natal Moon Lunar fertility to find out gender. Where do you live and I will look up the 28th and see what you would be having.

I actually have a whole lot of May babies in my life. Both DH and DS are Mother's day babies (DH - May 13 and DS - May 10), My dad is May 19th, my wedding annaversary is May 13th (the EDD of loss # 4), my parent's wedding annaversary is May 18, and my cousins wedding annaversary is May 30. I would be due on April 24th....more than likely go late like before and hit May 1st...LOL!! If I go on time I will get a April Taurus this time...how cool!!

I use Natal Moon Lunar fertility to find out gender. Where do you live and I will look up the 28th and see what you would be having.
    I'm ashamed to say Mississippi..lol.. I've lived here for 5 years now. Thanks!

Wow.. You have May covered like I have April covered..lol.. I only have I think.. two May B-days in my family.

Kimmie Guest

Yeah we really do have May covered completely...LOL!!

You would be having a GIRL How exciting!!! Pink team!!

Yeah we really do have May covered completely...LOL!!

You would be having a GIRL How exciting!!! Pink team!!
    WOO HOO!!!! YAY!!!!! I want a lil'girl so bad!!!! That would be so cool!!!

PAULA,

I ANSWERED YOU ON THE THREAD YOU STARTED..(SARA???)

TALK TA YA SOON...

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH EVERYONE!!!!

Hi all,

i have to post to say i am going to kill someone!! i have never been this irritable before..this has gotten worse over the last week. my DH is going to leave me, i am going to get fired from my job and all my friends hate me. but it is all ok because i hate all them and everything too! what is wrong with me??? what aliens have taken over my body! could it be the clomid gets worse, or prehaps extra hormones because i am pg...of course only 6 days so that is wishful thinking. but seriously has anyone that has been pg before noticed a rise in mood swings, even more crazy than on clomid alone?? just hoping

husbandless, jobless, friendless in texas,

carol

Quote Originally Posted by CarolB
    Hi all,

i have to post to say i am going to kill someone!! i have never been this irritable before..this has gotten worse over the last week. my DH is going to leave me, i am going to get fired from my job and all my friends hate me. but it is all ok because i hate all them and everything too! what is wrong with me??? what aliens have taken over my body! could it be the clomid gets worse, or prehaps extra hormones because i am pg...of course only 6 days so that is wishful thinking. but seriously has anyone that has been pg before noticed a rise in mood swings, even more crazy than on clomid alone?? just hoping

husbandless, jobless, friendless in texas,

carol
    LOL.. Everything will be ok.. I am very emotional in my 2ww.. can snap at the drop of a hat.. I tend to avoid those who tend to umm p!ss me off .. especially during my two week wait.. Normally I don't feel good, I've even felt sick to my stomach... My bb's hurt and I really get tired.. Now these are all symptoms of pregnancy.. But because of the elevated levels of progesterone from the clomid.. these are also clo-moods and symptoms.. When on Clomid you can't trust your body.

Now when I was pregnant with my DS.. 16 years ago.. I don't remember being moody. Do remember the morning sickness and bb's that hurt really bad. But everyone is different.

I know none of this helps.. when is test day? How many dpo are you?

Do what I do.. Make sure you warn everyone that you are not in your right mind.. that hormones are taking over because of Clomid and can't and shouldn't be help liable for your actions..lol..

Quote Originally Posted by paula0471

Now when I was pregnant with my DS.. 16 years ago.. I don't remember being moody. Do remember the morning sickness and bb's that hurt really bad. But everyone is different.
    yes but you were younger and not as wise to how stupid everyone around you was back then!.

I am with you on the symptoms, i have all that with PMS too, huge, sore (.)(.), but not the mood swings like now, maybe one outburst before clo-mood. so i really won't know until the test which is Aug 9. i am 6 dpo. i am going to wait till the 10th though, last month i got BW that morning and started that afternoon, what a waste of time and blood. :evil:

Paula, i am laughing because i think our DHs are the same. i wrote before that he gets frustrated with my schedule of BDing and Kimmie our resident nymphette says "i can't keep him off me" Miss 5x a day. makes me tired thinking of it. but back in the day we held our own..that lasted the first 6 months we dated, now its "i am tired, my back, my knee." God does have a sense of humor putting men in their prime at 18 and us in our 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolB

yes but you were younger and not as wise to how stupid everyone around you was back then!.

I am with you on the symptoms, i have all that with PMS too, huge, sore (.)(.), but not the mood swings like now, maybe one outburst before clo-mood. so i really won't know until the test which is Aug 9. i am 6 dpo. i am going to wait till the 10th though, last month i got BW that morning and started that afternoon, what a waste of time and blood. :evil:

Paula, i am laughing because i think our DHs are the same. i wrote before that he gets frustrated with my schedule of BDing and Kimmie our resident nymphette says "i can't keep him off me" Miss 5x a day. makes me tired thinking of it. but back in the day we held our own..that lasted the first 6 months we dated, now its "i am tired, my back, my knee." God does have a sense of humor putting men in their prime at 18 and us in our 30s.
    I have to agree 100%.. Back then he couldn't get enough.. now.. it would be once every couple of weeks.. mine tells me he feels pressured.. that he doesn't feel like a whole man because of his back. It kills him during my fertile window..lol.. It's like an act of congress...lol..

You know you might be on to something there.. LOL.. It does seem that since I'm older.. that some people are getting more stupid each day...lol...

Kimmie Guest

LOL!! My DH cannot ever get enough...today...he asked if 4-5 times was too much!!! I thought I would die with laughter. I told him to remember that statement in the 2 WW when he wants to BD like we are 18...LOL!! It can be so demanding to have sex on such a regime as we must. That fixed the little red wagon. While he hates the pressure of performance, he hates the idea of no sex during the 2 WW more...LOL!! that is when he is ready to go and I am too tired on the Progesterone...LOL!!

And, yes, as you get older, people get more stupid. Must be some rule to annoy the crap out of us. Somedays I swear if I hear one more stupid person say one more thing about some thing they have no real experience with...I am going to make them eat my shoes...LOL!!!

Kimmie...you totally peaked my curiosity!!! You must tell me what it says for me. I live in Alabama. Ummm, due date is March 15th and conception date was June 23rd.

Paula...I totally hope you have twin GIRLS!!!

Carol...Sorry the clomid is hitting you hard. It will all be worth it. Hang in there.

SaraH...I hope you are feeling better!

Sara111...Where have you been?

~Kristen~

WHERE IS SARAH111?????

I HAVEN'T SEEN HER ON HERE IN AWHILE EITHER...

SARAH111 ,

IF YOU ARE OUT THERE STOP IN AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING.. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING OKAY FOR YOU!!!!

TALK TA YA SOON......

Hey Gals..

Sarah .. Kristen .. I am doing good..I am not going to let any thing happen to me unless I have a baby lol ...

For the last few days I am getting AF type cramps usually at night..and last night after BDing I could not move for abt 5 min coz of pain.. I dont know wats going on.. My temps shot high which gives me 95% surety that I have 'O'.. . Last night I used OPK it was not a +ve but it was the darkest line I have seen since I m using OPK's.. It does'nt matter though.. me and Dh are BD every other day till CD22...
    I am in the 2WW ..with tender bbs usually they hurt in the 2WW but this mnth they are just tender.and today I have abdominal discomfort and (TMI)but when i wiped I had lotion/cloudy CM.. dont know this all means but I sure am praying to get a BFP this month.

Kimmie .. Paula?? can u think of wats goin on?? :?

As I am in the Gulf region for past 12 days and DH is busy in work I just dont know how to spend my time, and aaarrgghh yesterday DH told me we are staying here for about a month...

I dont know how to find a new dr here.. I am not so familiar with this place, and I dont like changing doctors. Over all am spending a very tuff time..

Sarah I read ur post in "Sarah??" I am so sorry for all the pain you have been through.. I am sure it will give you good result at the end of ur cycle being saved as a joyous memory..

Kristen how u doing?? and more s/e yet??

Paula you are in my prayers.. I pray you give birth to twin girls

Kimmie Guest

Hey Sarah!!! Sounds like you have already 'o'ed and have the normal symptoms to me. Cramping and pains in the 2 WW are very normal. Proably the corpus luteum doing its magic. The CM is also very typical of the 2 WW.

I am sorry you are there for a month. I would get a phone book and start calling around. You could give the rundown to your issues to them and see if they would be willing to see you for your stay there. I am sure you can find a good one to accomodate you.

Sarah111, I agree with Kimmie.. I think you already "O" and it looks like FF is right.. You had a temp rise and it's staying up.. YAY!!! Looks like you are in 2ww..

Kimmie.. How's the 4 times a day going?? Have you done your trigger shot yet?

Sarah, How's things going .. did you get those progresterone levels today? Please check in and let us know what's going.. You know we are always here for you.. and know what you are going through.. I hope you got good news!

Carol, How's your 2ww going?

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hey gals..

How are u all doing?? Well I got a 0.5 degree dip today at 5dpo.. wonder wat it means.. Still have that cloudy CM and Cramps.. but cramps are not as bad as yesterday... I am also very gassy since ovulation which makes my cramps worse :oops: .. wont know any thing before 15th any way ...

Well hope rest of you are doing good
    This 2WW really sucks.. :x

Sarah111, I agree with Kimmie.. I think you already "O" and it looks like FF is right.. You had a temp rise and it's staying up.. YAY!!! Looks like you are in 2ww..

Kimmie.. How's the 4 times a day going?? Have you done your trigger shot yet?

Sarah, How's things going .. did you get those progresterone levels today? Please check in and let us know what's going.. You know we are always here for you.. and know what you are going through.. I hope you got good news!

Carol, How's your 2ww going?

Hope everyone else is doing well!
    I am just sitting here going crazy, looking for any kind of sign, but alas....NOTHING!!!!

carol

Kimmie Guest

I triggered 2 days ago and am 'o'ing now. The BD fest is going great!!! I am tired though...LOL!! DH has used it as an excuse to be lazy...LOL!! He is like we cannot clean as we have to save all our energy to BD...LOL!! He should be busy tomorrow...LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah111
    Hey gals..

How are u all doing?? Well I got a 0.5 degree dip today at 5dpo.. wonder wat it means.. Still have that cloudy CM and Cramps.. but cramps are not as bad as yesterday... I am also very gassy since ovulation which makes my cramps worse :oops: .. wont know any thing before 15th any way ...

Well hope rest of you are doing good
    This 2WW really sucks.. :x
    The dip is normal.. a lot of women get a dip between 5-10 dpo.. sometimes it consider an implantation dip.. but you can get it without inplanting.

Gas.. is completely normal in the 2ww .. it's due to progesterone slowing down you digestive system. I get it bad during 2ww.

The CM is due to estrogen levels..

Cramps.. could be a good sign!

It's hard to tell what is just from the hormones because of clomid.. or pg symptoms..

Good Luck.. Hope you get that BFP this month!

I am just sitting here going crazy, looking for any kind of sign, but alas....NOTHING!!!!
    I know what you mean..lol.. How's your temps doing?

I triggered 2 days ago and am 'o'ing now. The BD fest is going great!!! I am tired though...LOL!! DH has used it as an excuse to be lazy...LOL!! He is like we cannot clean as we have to save all our energy to BD...LOL!! He should be busy tomorrow...LOL!!
    Girl.. You have more energy then I do.. I wouldn't be able to move!

When is the fest over? lol... when do you expect a temp rise?

Come on BFP's!!!!!!!

Kimmie Guest

We will keep BDing today and tomorrow AM for sure. I should see the rise tomorrow. I got a BFP on my HPT today from the trigger....it is quite lovely...LOL!! I will do one more on 8 DPO to be sure the hCG trigger is gone. I do love the trigger for some reasons...LOL!!

We will keep BDing today and tomorrow AM for sure. I should see the rise tomorrow. I got a BFP on my HPT today from the trigger....it is quite lovely...LOL!! I will do one more on 8 DPO to be sure the hCG trigger is gone. I do love the trigger for some reasons...LOL!!
    I bet it's nice to see those two dark lines!!!

Well.. Good Luck.. You are gonna have to take a vacation after all this BD!..lol..

For me.. I'm 5 dpo.. temps still up good.. was 98.7 today.. Having all those nice progesterone symptoms.. lol..

Kimmie Guest

Your chart looks fantastic!!! I hope this is it!! Gotta love those Progesterone symptoms!! I am so going to sleep for 2 days after this...LOL!! It is nice to see those lines though. I usually only do it once so I can say at least I saw them...LOL!! I have to keep a sense of humor after all this time and loss. I saw you have a son to? I have a 10 year old boy. Looks like are PCOS waited till we were in our 30's to mess with us.

Your chart looks fantastic!!! I hope this is it!! Gotta love those Progesterone symptoms!! I am so going to sleep for 2 days after this...LOL!! It is nice to see those lines though. I usually only do it once so I can say at least I saw them...LOL!! I have to keep a sense of humor after all this time and loss. I saw you have a son to? I have a 10 year old boy. Looks like are PCOS waited till we were in our 30's to mess with us.
    Mine started messing up after I had him.. I had some problems before. In my 20's I went 4 years with no AF at all!

My son is 16, he turns 17 in Dec., He makes me feel so old..lol.. I'm already starting to get empty nest symdrome..lol..

Well.. If I were you I would probably sleep a whole week.. Maybe my whole 2ww... LOL..

I so hope we both get our BFP's this month.. We have done everything and all the signs look good.. So it's gotta be!

I just can't stop looking at my chart!!!

Kimmie Guest

I got PCOS from the Depo I took after having my boy. I feel old too. I also feel defective...LOL!! I want him to have siblings but feel like I cheated him with taking so long. He is into baseball and friends. Soon he will be dating and what not and never know what it was like to grow up with siblings. I was an only child (my mom had endo and fibroids and could not have any more children, she went through all kinds of treatments) and wanted a brother or sister so bad.

I am SOOOO ready for us to be PG this month!!! We have done it all and we need to get outta here!!! Your chart is stunning!!!

I got PCOS from the Depo I took after having my boy. I feel old too. I also feel defective...LOL!! I want him to have siblings but feel like I cheated him with taking so long. He is into baseball and friends. Soon he will be dating and what not and never know what it was like to grow up with siblings. I was an only child (my mom had endo and fibroids and could not have any more children, she went through all kinds of treatments) and wanted a brother or sister so bad.

I am SOOOO ready for us to be PG this month!!! We have done it all and we need to get outta here!!! Your chart is stunning!!!
    I know how you feel.. I have felt defective a lot over the years! My mom had some problems too.. She had me when she was 16.. She had two m/c in her 20's and then had my brother and sister (twins) when she was 34 (she turned 35 a few months later) My mom died of cancer when she was 49.

Now my grandmother and great grandmother were another story.. My grandmother had 6 kids 2 of which were twins.. But she started when she was like 12. My greatgrandmother was 11 when she started and she had 10 kids.. the last one was still birth. But they were both finished having kids early in life. both lived to be a ripe old age.

So that was the last three generations on my mom's side. My grandmother did have problems when she got in her 30's.. It's very possible she could have suffered from PCOS. I don't know.