Page 21 of 593 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: Clomid Blog

Kimmie Guest

Sara....your dip is very typical for 4 DPO. Your temps are bit low persay...but that could just be your body. I know one other chart I have seen that was a PG chart that looks like yours. So, I would not get your hopes dashed yet as it is too early. I would go get a blood Progesterone done on Monday to be sure 'o' happened and your Progesterone levels are good. But...it looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraH.
    HEY LADIES,

WELL MY TEMP DROPPED THIS MORNING..... I DON'T THINK IT WAS A GOOD THING. YESTERDAY I WAS SICK TO MY STOMACH ALL DAY. I COULDN'T KEEP ANY FOOD DOWN. OTHER THAN THAT I'VE FELT OKAY. STILL KIND OF QUEASY TODAY BUT NOT AS BAD....

TALK TA YA'LL SOON......
    Sara, I agree with Kimmie.. Don't give up yet for this month..

I did this as well...my DH was not into the whole "pleasing himself" and liked the idea that I would do it. I took the cup and placed it in between my boobs for warmth and drove it in....LOL!!! The ladies clapped when I pulled it out of my blouse...LMAO!!!
    I just put it in a brown lunch bag.. LOL

WOW!! Lucky duck!! I get it up to 5 days before 'o' and man by 'o' day I am doubled over. Granted, I am not complaining over a good 'o'...but DANG!!! I am a double 'o'er...both ovaries or two follies min out of one. It is genetic. Clomid makes it like 3-4 follies. I pee every 30 seconds...LOL!! I am SO looking forward to a 9 mos BFP this time. I decided that since I only get PG with sex on top, I am taking one for the team this month. Goodness...we all need to graduate out of here!!!
    You GO girl!!! Yes.. We all do need to graduate out of here!!!!

I know the blood Progesterone is the key...but man...seeing a good follie or three is really the bomb!! I love seeing the right size and a good uterine lining...makes me feel good. That is hard to do these days after so long. The whole "You do not need that" drives me crazy, although it is a small thing for sure.

I hate a doc who does not listen and realize we know our bodies and when something is wrong. I had to fight this month for what I DESERVED and PAY for cuz the RE's RN did not like I knew more than she thought I should. She almost cost me a month!! tahnk God I am annoying...LOL!! You TOTALLY deserve to know what is going on and get meds. Also, I am a FIRM beleiver in Metformin with PCOS. It reduces the loss issue and if you are on Clomid and have PCO you have such a high risk of early loss...you need Metformin!! they are denying you what can reduce your loss risk to be below that of a non-fertility fighting woman. If I could even explain how much Met has helped me and fixed so much for me....I just cannot use words to do it justice.

We must fight for what we deserve...good thing is when we do we win 10 fold!!! We are persistent and will get there very soon!!!
    Yea, I wish I could get them to do it too.. It would make me feel better..

Yep, I've learned one thing trying TTC.. You have to be very pro-active!

Paula I am on CD15(after 12 am) in a 32 day cycle..

Yea.. if you are going to "O" it will most likely be in the next few days.. What CD do you normally "O" again? Good Luck.. Hope this is your month!!!

Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

KIMMIE & PAULA,

THANKS LADIES!! YOU TWO ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!
    I AM VERY LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND THIS BOARD AND ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL WOMEN!!!

I GO ON TUESDAY TO SEE MY RE. SO I AM NOT GONNA LEAVE UNTIL I GET MY PROGESTERONE TEST!!!!!!

WELL MY DH ONLY HAS TODAY AND SUNDAY LEFT ON HIS LEAVE (VACATION).. SO I AM TRYING TO SPEND EVERY MINUTE WITH HIM..I'LL STOP IN LATER..

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY!!!!!

TALK TA YA'LL SOON......

Sara, Have fun with DH At least you guys are getting to spend plenty of time together!

Kimmie...

I don't know now.. I'm having double over pain.. But it's all the way across my abdomen.. from one ovary to the other.. and below my belly button and across my c-section scar!!! If I press down.. it hurts all over like it's swollen in there... I can even feel it in my back. I was thinking maybe I have some gas in my intestense that pushing against things.. Hope this is a good sign.. I told DH we had to do it again tonight.. We tried a few minutes ago.. but are going to have to wait a little while..

Ok.. Well I'm going to go watch that new Jim Carey movie with DH.. Talk to you guys in a little while.

We will see..

PAULA,

ARE YOU WATCHING "THE NUMBER 23?"
    WE WATCHED THAT A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO... KIND OF FREAKED ME OUT.. I WAS LOST AT FIRST, THEN I GOT IT--I THINK!!!!

HAVE FUN WITH JEFF TONIGHT!!!!

GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH WOMAN!!!! I'M PULLING FOR YA!!!!!!!

TALK TA YA SOON......

PAULA,

ARE YOU WATCHING "THE NUMBER 23?"
    WE WATCHED THAT A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO... KIND OF FREAKED ME OUT.. I WAS LOST AT FIRST, THEN I GOT IT--I THINK!!!!

HAVE FUN WITH JEFF TONIGHT!!!!

GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH WOMAN!!!! I'M PULLING FOR YA!!!!!!!

TALK TA YA SOON......
    OMG.. That Movie was freakin freaky!!! Yea.. The movie 23.. Jeff bought it this evening. It was twisted. Funny seeing Jim Carey play that kind of role... huh??

It hurts to move

PAULA,

I REALLY HOPE YOU START FEELING BETTER SOON!!!!!!

I LOVE JIM CAREY MOVIES!!!! I HAVE ALOT MORE RESPECT FOR HIM AS AN ACTOR NOW... AFTER WATCHING HIM IN THIS KIND OF ROLE.
    DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE HIS FUNNY MOVIES.....

THAT WAS JUST A WIERD MOVIE... HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER SOON.... GET THAT BD'ING DONE!!!!!

LOT'S OF LOVE.........SARA

Yea.. if you are going to "O" it will most likely be in the next few days.. What CD do you normally "O" again? Good Luck.. Hope this is your month!!!
    Paula I dont know when i 'O' But I do know that my bb's start hurting after'O' I never temped or used OPK's before...

I had eggwhite CM yesterday in the evening but both OPK's were -ve.. Do you think I could 'O' and get a false -ve???...
    I also got a temp rise today... :? .. I hate it when I dont know wats going on with my body :evil:
    I am hoping to 'O' soon ... lets hope for the best...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah111

Paula I dont know when i 'O' But I do know that my bb's start hurting after'O' I never temped or used OPK's before...

I had eggwhite CM yesterday in the evening but both OPK's were -ve.. Do you think I could 'O' and get a false -ve???...
    I also got a temp rise today... :? .. I hate it when I dont know wats going on with my body :evil:
    I am hoping to 'O' soon ... lets hope for the best...
    You could be getting ready to "O".. You should get a + with in the next few days.. I would think..

Well ladies, Clomid has really kicked my a!! this month!!!!! I've been in doubling over pain since yesterday.. Well, that's if I could actually double over.. That would make it hurt even worse.. I had to have help getting up on the bed last night I was hurting so bad.. I can't even stand straight.. and was having a hard time moving around because of the pain.. and OMG if I sneezed!!!! I so hope this is the month!!! after going though this.

Well, I thought maybe I was wrong.. I think and FF shows now that I "O" on CD 19.. well all this bad pain started on CD 21... I do have really great news though I woke to really good temps this morning.. I shot all the way up to 98.7!!! Take a look at my chart!!!!

Well, I must go back to bed and die now.. j/k.. I am going back to bed.. This is hurting sitting in this chair.

Let me know what you think of my chart.

Talk to you later...

PAULA,

I'M SORRY YOU ARE FEELING SO BAD.... I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!

YOUR CHART IS LOOKING GOOD!!!!!! FINGERS & TOES CROSSED FOR YOU!!!!!!!

TALK TA YA SOON......

Kimmie Guest

Sarah....still not convinced you 'o'ed but this could be simply a oral temp issue. I would say if you do not see a pos OPK in the next few days you are to go in for a blood Progesterone and see what is up. It could be you need a higher dose of Clomid...not unheard of, the 50 mg did nothing for me.

Paula my love...you 'o'ed yesterday my friend on CD 21...LOL!! Nice freaking jump hun!! Here is to a BFP for you this cycle darlin'!!!

I am on CD 13....my uterus and ovaries are trying to escape....LOL!! My monitor is still on high as it should be. I should get a pos OPK tomorrow, with a peak CBE reading in 3 days. The trigger will be given on the same time the pos OPK happens. We have been BDing every am with me on top (as I think I have a cervical issue as I only get BFPs when I ride the summer sausage...LOL!!) and using the Instead Cups after. We will start the 2 times a day today with Instead Cups. They work aweosme!! Holds all the semen right where it should be. I take it out and see the amazing results many hours later. I recommend these for all of you struggling to conceive on Clomid. they were recommended by my RE as it cuts down the exposure to the vaginal acidity and keeps the cervix next to the sperm in the seminal pool to get them in a better sperm happy environment.

KIMMIE,

I HAVE USED THE INSTEAD CUPS WHEN DH AND I WANTED TO BD DURING AF. THEY WERE ALWAYS HARD TO GET UP THERE JUST RIGHT AND VERY MESSY COMMING OUT!!!!!
    I AM WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING IF IT HELPS US CONCEIVE. SO I'M GONNA GO BUY SOME MORE & USE THEM FOR TTC...

I GUESS JUST WONDERING IF YOU HAVE A TRICK FOR PLACING THEM RIGHT WHERE THEY NEED TO BE????
    IT USED TO TAKE ME LIKE 5-10 MINUTES TO GET IT IN THERE JUST RIGHT..(WHICH WAS NOT FUN DURING AF!!!!!)

WELL ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL... NO HURRY AS WE ARE DONE BD'ING FOR AWHILE....

TALK TA YA SOON......

Kimmie Guest

Well....I have found that lying on my back like a pap worked best. Take the cup and squeeze it in the middle. Push it against the lower vaginal wall to scoop up the semen, let it go as you insert, and let it open. Push the top lip of the cup right under your pubic bone (you will feel it immediately). give it one quick seal and then leave it alone. Wipe up and then leave it in for 6 hours. You will not leak semen at all. It works better for TTC than AF....I never could wear these for AF...LOL!!

It is not messy to take out either. Sit on the potty, bear down, insert finger and feel lip at pubic bine and simply pull out. You will see you DH's deposit (or waht is left after all the good stuff gets to where it should) in the cup.

THANKS KIMMIE. I APPRECIATE IT!!!

TALK TA YA SOON..... SARA

PAULA OR KIMMIE,

SINCE I AM GOING TO SEE MY RE ON TUESDAY... AND I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE THIS TIME UNTIL HE DECIDES TO GIVE ME MY PROGESTERONE TEST.... TUESDAY WILL ACTUALLY BE CD 21 ---- 7DPO.. THAT'S GOOD RIGHT?????? THAT TEST IS SUPOSSED TO BE DONE 7 DPO RIGHT???

OKAY SO I GUESS I AM JUST WONDERING WHAT SHOULD MY #'s SHOULD BE??? WHAT IS GOOD #'S FOR 7DPO????? HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE TO GET THE RESULTS BACK????

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

TALK TA YA'LL SOON.......

Kimmie Guest

Good for you...you have the right to know what your levels. The 7 DPO tests will tell you if your progesteone reflect ovulation and is where it should be. It shoudl be above 15 on Clomid. When the results are given to you really depends on your Insurence. I got my results next day and have the worst insurence. Some women get them that day. I am praying you have high levels and get that BFP!!

PAULA,

I SAW YOU WERE ON HERE.... JUST WONDERING IF YOUR FEELING ANY BETTER?????? HOPE SO....

TALK TA YA SOON......

KIMMIE,

THANKS FOR THE INFO.... IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!

TALK TA YA SOON......

Hi ladies,

i was catching up on the reading and it is so interesting the different approaches each RE takes. I have to go in twice a month to do a sonogram. One on my second day of AF to check for cysts (she won't prescribe more clomid without checking for cysts) and to make sure I "O"d and then the second time is whenver she feels i might be ripe and she checks follies... this is all at a $170 a pop!! also, my doctor is VERY big on doing an IUI right away. i have had to tell her we wanted to try the "old fashion" way for a few months. If i get a BFN on the 9th we are on the IUI fast track....that will also be when we can check out DH swimmers. Kimmie -I like the idea of keeping it between the (.)(.) this should be much easier since they schedule the IUIs all in the morning..just need to be ready to hit the door fast and get there within an hour. but i am hoping it won't come to that because in less than two weeks.....BFP!!! positive thoughts and baby dust to all!!

carol

Kimmie Guest

I get the u/s on CD 2-4 too to check for cysts and I get a blood hCG done too. My Re has already done the follie check and since I make many awesome ones does not find it worth doing each cycle unless I do not 'o' by CD 20. Have you tried Instead cups? Poor man's IUI girl. Worth a shot before going into IUI. Try several positions as well, you never know what will work for you. I hope you get a BFP this cycle and do not need anything else!!!

The boob holders are the best!! Our RE only does it in the AM too. We had to be able to get there fast and keep the boys body temp. The boobs are the best place and my RE's staff clapped and congratulated me on putting them in the right place for transport...LOL!!

PAULA,

I SAW YOU WERE ON HERE.... JUST WONDERING IF YOUR FEELING ANY BETTER?????? HOPE SO....

TALK TA YA SOON......

Sorry, I didn't reply sooner.. I have a bad habit of leaving the site up.. I have cable internet so I stay connected.

I'm ok.. I am still rather sore.. Not as bad as I was yesterday and this morning. It still hurts when I move around or jerk or sneeze and especially when I have gas. Which I've had a lot of today.. I'm guessing because of the progesterone levels. Other then that I'm good..

How are you doing?? Your questions about progesterone levels.. They like to see 15 or above on a medicated cycle. But anything over 10 is an "O" but is not as strong as what they like to see.. I think Kristen's was 14 the same month as her BFP. Make sure you post what your levels are on Tue. As far as how long the test take.. that's according to.. Do they have a Lab in office? Or do they have to send it out.. If it's an in office lab.. then you should know with in 24 hours.. if it's where they have to send it out.. it could take a few days get your results back.

I so hope this is your month.. I hope we all get to graduate!!!

Paula my love...you 'o'ed yesterday my friend on CD 21...LOL!! Nice freaking jump hun!! Here is to a BFP for you this cycle darlin'!!!

I am on CD 13....my uterus and ovaries are trying to escape....LOL!! My monitor is still on high as it should be. I should get a pos OPK tomorrow, with a peak CBE reading in 3 days. The trigger will be given on the same time the pos OPK happens. We have been BDing every am with me on top (as I think I have a cervical issue as I only get BFPs when I ride the summer sausage...LOL!!) and using the Instead Cups after. We will start the 2 times a day today with Instead Cups. They work aweosme!! Holds all the semen right where it should be. I take it out and see the amazing results many hours later. I recommend these for all of you struggling to conceive on Clomid. they were recommended by my RE as it cuts down the exposure to the vaginal acidity and keeps the cervix next to the sperm in the seminal pool to get them in a better sperm happy environment.
    Hey Kimmie, Thanks.. I was this morning when I saw my temp! I think you are right and FF is wrong.. I really feel like with all the pain yesterday and today.. and then the temp jump.. I had to have "O" yesterday. I really think I released more then one egg this time!!!!

Dang girl.. You are going to be wore out! That's a lot of BDing.. My DH would look at me like I was crazy if I asked to do it that much..lol..

The instead cups sounds like a good idea.. I've always been scared I would get them stuck and couldn't get them out...lol..

Good Luck.. I hope this is all of our lucky month!!!

I'm fixing to go to bed.. I'm tired and can't think straight..

Kimmie Guest

They are so easy to get out Paula...LOL!! My RE told me to have as much sex as I can stand....LOL!! I have one VERY happy DH. So basically we will be do 4 rounds of BDing per day once the OPK hits pos...LOL!! It has worked in the past...as we used to have sex up to 10 times per day...LOL!! I did not get the name the APA nympho for nothing...LOL!!

Kimmie, I may have to try the instead cups. Girl.. I stay exhausted.. I don't think I could do it 4 times in one day.. once a day is to much..lol..

Well Everyone, I finally got to talk to a nurse today.. They put me on 50mcg of Synthroid for hypo-throid. They are going to go over all my test when I get there in there in the morning. So I'll let everyone know what they say tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Kimmie.. You were right.. FF did change it after I added my temps this morning.. It's now showing the correct "O" day as CD21 this month.. My temps are staying high too.. 3 dpo.. and only 11 more days to go.

Kimmie Guest

Oh wow!! Great ovulation!!!! I know it would change it. Here some serious BFP dust for you!!!

I triggered this AM. So now it is BD partying day...LOL!! I should see a temp rise in the next 2 days...tomorrow should be 'o'.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie_n_angus
    Oh wow!! Great ovulation!!!! I know it would change it. Here some serious BFP dust for you!!!

I triggered this AM. So now it is BD partying day...LOL!! I should see a temp rise in the next 2 days...tomorrow should be 'o'.
    Thanks.. I need all the BFP dust I can get!!!!

Oh wow.. You are gonna be a busy bee today and tomorrow!!!! So what are you doing on here?? You should be jumping that man right now!!! LOL.. We will be in the 2ww together. Now.. Come on BFP's for both of us and we can have them around the same due day!! Wouldn't that be cool!

Hope everyone else is doing well today..

Who all is in the 2ww or fixing to be??

Kimmie Guest

Oh boy!! A 2 WW Clomid buddy!! WOO HOO!!! I have gotten him already and he is not due to perform again till 4:15...LOL!! I have to give him a break...he is performing under pressure...LOL! The Instead cups help...I lose nothing...LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie_n_angus
    Oh boy!! A 2 WW Clomid buddy!! WOO HOO!!! I have gotten him already and he is not due to perform again till 4:15...LOL!! I have to give him a break...he is performing under pressure...LOL! The Instead cups help...I lose nothing...LOL!!
    Girl you are to much.. LMAO.. My husband would fall out if I did that..lol.. Well, it's gotta work this month for you.. You are covering all the BD and the right postion for you.. YAY!!! Come on BFP!!!!

Kimmie Guest

LOL!! I swear I will try anything if it could work. I do remember when we were first getting PG all the time (4 times in 8 mos) I was on top most of the time and we had sex anywhere from 2-10 times EVERY day...LOL!! If it worked then it can work now. DH had his s/a 2 months ago and it was awesome!! I am GOING to get PG in August if it kills me...LOL!! I will 'o' twice in August...this cycle and next...so one has to work for my taurus baby!!