Page 203 of 593 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,090 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Rhonda: I am so sorry for your results. I know you wonít give up.
    Sylvia: Thank you for your message. Good luck on your next cycle. You get to go through it with Donna!

Stacie: It was the scariest night of my life! I hope no one here has to ever go through that!
    Donna: Thank you for thinking of me. Iíve never done acupuncture because my phobia in life are needles, which is why IVF was so hard for me! But I have heard that it really helps with the treatment.
    Me: 38 w/ PCOS, DH: 39

Rhonda - I'm so so so sorry that this round didn't work out for you. You are such a sweetheart with such a great attitude and I was so sad to see your post. Please keep going and don't stop trying. I hope you can come up with a new plan with your RE and get your BFP soon. Sending hugs your way.

Purple - That is a terrifying story. I agree with the others in that I pray that was a one-time incident and the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and stress-free.

Donna - Glad you enjoyed the acupuncture! I practically melt on the table and am half asleep when she comes in to take the needles out. It's great!

Island Girl - Good luck today!! We are eagerly waiting to hear about your BFP!

Red face thanks

that is too bad, nostopping me, about your bfn, yet you have the strength to offer support to others...so generous

mayra, sorry to hear of your experience, rest as much as you can.

ttc 41: it would have been great to go to clinic beforehand, talk with doctor, etc..but not possible for me. my coordinator relays all info back and forth and that has worked out well. the trickiest part was getting a doctor here to prescribe my meds, she was like "WHAT are you doing? tell me again" but no problems, she just did a little research first. (ie phoned another fertility clinic) i have been meeting women on ivfconnections.com who are going to the same clinic, 3 of us on the same day. i have never done IVF before, but i have done IUI, and it is basically the same, but some of the 'veterans' described the actual rooms, and how there are no stirrups-you are supposed to keep your feet on the table, with your legs totally bent, right at the end of the table. thank goodness for yoga, i can grab my ankles. and you have to bring your own gown/cover 'cause they make you walk from one room to another between u/s and transfer, with no bottom clothes, past the waiting room!

but for 1/4 the cost of DE in Canada, i think i can manage!

i'll check in again, from Prague too. it is great to see all the successes in this room, and all the strong women. so nice to be welcomed here.

so be it
    Last edited by sobeit; 04-28-2009 at 02:42 AM.

Islandgirl- Your day is here. I am :pray:ing that you get your bfp today.

sobeit- It's fantastic that 3 of you will be at the clinic the same day, you all can keep in touch so the experience will be a little less intimidating and you'll have support while you're there. Of course you know you'll have lots of support from your IVF sisters here too I wish you nothing but the best
    Donna (42) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2482c1
    IUI#1, 3, 5 & 6: ; IUI#2 & 4-canceled; IVF #1-06/09 - m/c; IVF #2 - 10/09 - canceled

Quote Originally Posted by sobeit View Post
    that is too bad, nostopping me, about your bfn, yet you have the strength to offer support to others...so generous

mayra, sorry to hear of your experience, rest as much as you can.

ttc 41: it would have been great to go to clinic beforehand, talk with doctor, etc..but not possible for me. my coordinator relays all info back and forth and that has worked out well. the trickiest part was getting a doctor here to prescribe my meds, she was like "WHAT are you doing? tell me again" but no problems, she just did a little research first. (ie phoned another fertility clinic) i have been meeting women on ivfconnections.com who are going to the same clinic, 3 of us on the same day. i have never done IVF before, but i have done IUI, and it is basically the same, but some of the 'veterans' described the actual rooms, and how there are no stirrups-you are supposed to keep your feet on the table, with your legs totally bent, right at the end of the table. thank goodness for yoga, i can grab my ankles. and you have to bring your own gown/cover 'cause they make you walk from one room to another between u/s and transfer, with no bottom clothes, past the waiting room!

but for 1/4 the cost of DE in Canada, i think i can manage!

i'll check in again, from Prague too. it is great to see all the successes in this room, and all the strong women. so nice to be welcomed here.

so be it
    Good luck! I'm glad to hear you "know" some people already who will be there with you. And yes, don't forget a bathrobe or something to cover up with. I've been to a few OB/GYN's & RE's over here, and none of them are quite modest enough for my American sensibilities. I always have to ask for something to cover up with, and I get this look like "why?!?". Personally I don't like even walking from the changing room 6 feet to the examination chair without something wrapped around my behind!

Default iui #1 is a bust

so i tested at 10 days posts iui and of course its dead negative. plus i feel nothing, so i am pretty sure it didn't work. i am tempted to stop progesterone so that i can move on with my next cycle. what do you guys think? thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by emma1978 View Post
    so i tested at 10 days posts iui and of course its dead negative. plus i feel nothing, so i am pretty sure it didn't work. i am tempted to stop progesterone so that i can move on with my next cycle. what do you guys think? thanks in advance.
    No!! I got a faint line at 13dpiui, and didn't feel anything at all up until that point as far as symptoms go. I would wait if I were you. You're still in the game!
    ME - 34 DH - 33 DS1 - 4 DS2 - 1/3/2010

I'd wait till 14 DPIUI and if still BFN, then stop the progesterone... at least that's what I've been told by my RE. Hope it's just too early to tell. Saying prayers for ya Emma!

Emma- No!!no!!no! I totally agree with Magnolia and Missy. I think 10 dpi may be too early for a bfp, so you may be doing more harm than good by stopping progesterone now. Besides, I've read that progesterone use is beneficial to ttc, before you even start the iui/ivf protocol. So I wouldn't if I were you.
    IUI#1, 3, 5 & 6: ; IUI#2 & 4-canceled; IVF #1-06/09 - m/c; IVF #2 - 10/09 - canceled

Well, I have bad news. The RE's office just called and it was a BFN. Of course, I am devastated, but I'm trying to look on the bright side of things. We have 5 snowbabies, so at least I don't have to go through all of the meds this time around. She told me to discontinue my meds and I should get AF soon. Unforturnately, they want me to have another period after this one before we try again, so around 6 more weeks. I will go in for a HSG around CD6 and meet with RE again to discuss our new plan.

nostoppingme - again for your BFN. I hate that you and I are going through this, but I'm confident that next cycle will be it for both of us!

Miss Magnolia - Congrats on your great beta and good luck on your US! KUP!

rss73 - Glad things looked better on your last US. on your next one on Thurs. KUP!

sobeit - on your upcoming transfer!

41TTC- Congrats on the date for your meds being moved up! I will be :pray: for a successful outcome for you! I'm glad you enjoyed the acupuncture. I was doing it for awhile when DH and I were TTC without any meds. Unfortunately, my insurance didn't cover it, so I can no longer afford to continue to do this, but I do believe that it is beneficial for you during ART.

Nevaeh's Mommy - We are anxiously awaiting to hear about the US. I'm sure you are going to see one, possibly two healthy beans.

kss717- on your BW. KUP!

cjlyric07 - with the FET. KUP!

purple - My heart goes out to you on what you went through! I'm so glad that everything is o.k. and I will be keeping you and your twins in my thoughts and prayers!

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies for all the support! DH and I aren't telling anyone that we are going through this and it really helps me to have people to discuss this with who understand what I'm going through. I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers!

Islandgirl
    I am so very sorry for this news. I completely know how you feel today as I still feel pretty bummed from yesterday (probably more so today as it is starting to sink in & I keep wondering if I did anything wrong). Well, the only way we will get answers is at our next visits with our RE's. So, hang in there until then. You do have those snowbabies to fall back on, so the next round is going to be easier for you both financially and physically (skip stims). I know with those snowbabies you WILL get your BFP. It's just going to take time, but you will get there!

[QUOTE=Islandgirl;1056062603]Well, I have bad news. The RE's office just called and it was a BFN. Of course, I am devastated, but I'm trying to look on the bright side of things. We have 5 snowbabies, so at least I don't have to go through all of the meds this time around.
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Sobeit
    1 week count down to your flight to Prague!! Yay!!

Jennifer
    How did the u/s go? Do we have twins?!?! The suspense is killing me!!!

Magnolia
    Great 3rd beta (don't think I congratulated you yet) & can't wait to hear about your u/s on 5/11 (my DD turns 12 on that day)!

Kim
    Any news yet? Did you O...did I miss anything? Update please!

Rachel
    How do you feel? I know ER is tentatively Monday, less than a week away! Good luck on u/s on Thursday. KUP!!

Charissa
    Thanks for the thoughts & I'm glad to know you will be doing your FET next month. YAY!

Donna
    So glad you started acupuncture! Your time to stim is only a few weeks away so take care of yourself as you prepare for your first IVF cycle.

Sylvia
    You are so strong...I've read your posts from a ways back & I know it has been a difficult/challenging road, but you will get your BFP. Let's hope this 3rd cycle you will have a protocol that is more aggressive towards stimming and you will have lots of eggs by retrieval. KUP on when your cycle begins!

Ban99
    I am excited for you starting cycle #3. I hope you enjoy the DR before you get started with all the IVF excitement.

Mayra
    I don't know what to say about your experience except what a relief that the babies are ok!!! That must have been one of the scariest times of your life! KUP on the development of those precious babies!!!

Lee Ann
    You are always in my thoughts. Hoping all is well with you...

Mad Max & TTBP & any others I misssed...hope you ladies are doing well and still working on TTC!!! So hard to keep up with everyone and where they are in the process!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

13. Default

Islandgirl- I am so sorry about your BFN!! Sending you baby dust for your next cycle.

As you can see in my new siggy we are expecting babies #2 & #3!! It's TWINS!! Both are 5w2d which is exactly where I am! We saw a yolk sac in each and I go back next Tues. for HB!!

I am doing cartwheels for you!!! TWINS! Wow, there is something in the air ladies! NO GIVING UP for any of us! Gotta keep trying! This is awesome news Jennifer...looks like Nevaeh's gonna be a big sis in 30 or so weeks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh's_Mommy View Post
    Islandgirl- I am so sorry about your BFN!! Sending you baby dust for your next cycle.

As you can see in my new siggy we are expecting babies #2 & #3!! It's TWINS!! Both are 5w2d which is exactly where I am! We saw a yolk sac in each and I go back next Tues. for HB!!

Islandgirl- so sorry You had such excellent ER I thought for sure... At least, thank God for those snowbabies; you're able to try again at a fraction, no doubt, of the cost of IVF. :pray: that next time will definitely bring your bfp for keeping me in your :pray:ers, as I'll definitely be doing for you.

Kim- Anxious to hear what happened

Jennifer- Twins WOW!!! :pray: for the best for you and your beans, that you'll have a H&H PG and delivery. Nevaeh's going to be so excited to have two siblings all at once KUP next Tuesday

Rhonda- Yea, the acupuncture was relaxing. I'm not sure if I'd mentioned, but the acupuncturist wants me to come once a week and she asked me if I wanted to do treatments with herbs, but I told her I wasn't sure about the herbs. So for now we'll just stick to acu.

If I've missed anyone, all the best. Let the bfp's flow ladies

Hellooo??? Is anybody there? Where is everybody? nothing to update, anyone? It's been about 12 hours since last post. Something must be happening that I'm not aware of. I'm not expecting to hear...SURPRISE!!!
    Last edited by 41TTC; 04-28-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Hi Ladies!

Congrats to Nav's-Mommy, I am so happy for you!!!

Islandgirl: Sorry about the news...I can totally relate...but as you can see NoStopping me has a infectious positive attitude and we can all look forward and keep our eyes on our prize!! Praying for your BFP next cycle!

Purple: So sorry you had a big scare...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

B99: Good luck with cycle #3, fingers crossed for your BFP this month!!

Waiting to hear from the rest of you ladies...any updates?

If I missed anyone sorry!
    (Charissa :35 mild endo)(Jeremy:34 perfect)
    TTC #1 IUI x 2 BFN IVF #1 03/09
    FET July 09
    God...help me through this....:pray:

hi all, thanks for your responses. i should have clarified that the reason i am considering stopping progesterone is because next month my dh will be out of town for a few days (right in the middle of my cycle). so, i am just worried about af being late due to progesterone. anyways, i will not stop it since you never know, right. i just have this sinking suspicion that this was not our month. ughhhh, this whole process is so frustrating....

Quote Originally Posted by emma1978 View Post
    hi all, thanks for your responses. i should have clarified that the reason i am considering stopping progesterone is because next month my dh will be out of town for a few days (right in the middle of my cycle). so, i am just worried about af being late due to progesterone. anyways, i will not stop it since you never know, right. i just have this sinking suspicion that this was not our month. ughhhh, this whole process is so frustrating....
    Yes, I totally understand, but please don't stop the prog... There was a lot of discussion about it a while ago, and then I asked my RE and he said that if you stop it before AF comes and you are in the process of becoming PG it can cause the PG to not happen (sort of like miscarry it). I think I might have messed up by stopping 3 times (duh!) because I was sick of it and felt very PMS'y, but that is how prog makes you feel.. Don't give in yet, please. You never know this might be your month.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgirl View Post
    Well, I have bad news. The RE's office just called and it was a BFN. Of course, I am devastated, but I'm trying to look on the bright side of things. We have 5 snowbabies, so at least I don't have to go through all of the meds this time around. She told me to discontinue my meds and I should get AF soon. Unforturnately, they want me to have another period after this one before we try again, so around 6 more weeks. I will go in for a HSG around CD6 and meet with RE again to discuss our new plan.
    I'm so sorry.... We do have to think of the bright side and the 5 delicious snowbabies waiting for you and the time off of the meds. Try to relax as much as possible while you wait for the next round and we'll be right here with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh's_Mommy View Post

Super cool!!! It's going to be chaos, but really good chaos!! Best wishes for the rest of your PG and KUP on the heart beat monitoring!!
    Last edited by rss73; 04-29-2009 at 04:51 AM.

Thanks for thinking of me, girls. I'm hanging in there, but so excited for my next U/S to see what's going on now. My estrogen levels shot way up (from 200 last Thurs to over 900 this Mon), which is good, I think?!? Anyone an expert on these things? The only thing is that it could be related to the cyst in my left ovary which is probably creating estrogen, too.

I'm starting to get a little discomfort on my left side (the cyst), so I hope it's not growing too big. My RE might get me in tonight to do B/W and U/S earlier since I'm feeling something on that side. I'll find out later today. Either way, I'm excited to get the ball rolling... Monday seems so far away for retrieval.

Rachel
    I don't know much about the estradiol except it should always go up...what's the magic number that says you are there? Is there a magic number? Is there a number to say you are over-stimmed? I'd like to know myself. My RE does not like to give daily updates on any numbers but seems other RE's have no problem doing so. Well, I sure hope your retrieval gets moved closer than Monday if your starting to get uncomfortable. Hope the smaller follies on the right have caught up!!

I'm so sorry Islandgirl. Be kind to yourself during this break.

kss717 Guest

N's mommy Congrats on twins!!!!

41TTC Donna, I do herbs and they really help me regulate my cycle AND have a good cycle. I stop taking them when I do any of the injectables per my TCM lady. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about the herbs.

rss73 Rachel, E2 rising is VERY good good luck on Monday!!!

As for me I go back tomorrow for more b/w. Monday my progesterone was 0.9 so no O. I had an acupunture treatment Monday evening to get O going. I also got back on my pre-O herbs.
    Last edited by kss717; 04-29-2009 at 06:08 AM. Reason: forgot my update

Donna ~ You know, I've been thinking the same thing.. seems like the last week or so everyone disappeared... Not much new with me.. I'm just stuck in the 2WW...

Hey ladies...just to throw an update out there. I had my post-IUI check in yesterday. Turns out I have a cyst on my left ovary, which explains the mild discomfort I've had in that area. But because of that, they didn't want me to take my booster shot as my ovary is a little on the large side. But they told me my lining looks awesome...nice and cushy if anything wants to implant. And even though my progesterone is at 40+, they still want me to take Prometrium until my beta. So I'm on it once a day until test day, which is May 6th. I can't believe it's only a week away!!!
    STC since June 2007
    IUI #1: IUI Cycle #2 IUI Cycle #3:
    Officially a waiting adoptive family as of 2/25/10

Kim
    Sorry no O. Hang in there & best of luck with acupuncture/herbs.

Does anyone who's experienced a failed IVF recall how long it takes before AF shows after stopping progesterone? I thought last time it came the next day after stopping progesterone. I know it's only 2 days, but I want AF to hurry up & come so I can move forward. Maybe she'll show tonight.

kss717 Guest

I am of no help I was only on the PIO for one day. Good Luck and let the hag show and get the show on the road!!!!!!

OK...UPDATE ON ME:
    I went in for my post-IUI u/s today...My lining looks good and I have 2 follies one at 21 and the other at 22.. They gave me the HCG shot this morning and the IUI is a 9am tomorrow!
    The only thing that worries me is he said my b/w wasnt that great...I called back to check them and they said my tsh & prolactin was elevated My tsh was 4.89 they said the normal range for them is 0.9-4.0 and my prolactine was 24 and the normal for them is 3-20...I am praying that it is nothing to worry over, but I worry ALL THE TIME.... I am VERY excited about the IUI though, he said that everything else looked fine & wanted to do it...So, do you girls have any input on the tsh-prolactine levels? Do any of you have any of that also????
    PLEASE say a prayer for DH & I that all goes well & I will update when I get back!