Page 202 of 593 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,060 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

kss717 Guest

Rachel :pray: for nice big follies and a cushy lining !!

Sobiet Bon Voyage!!!!

Nostoppingme for an awesome Beta!

N's mommy Good Luck on your u/s

Island girl: good luck Tues

I know I am missing some of you. So Good luck for great things this week!

Thanks ladies Although I'm not getting my hopes up, his count was only 5.5 million (last month was 35 million). And she said the forward movement was under average. It seems like we're just hit and miss. One cycle I have great sized follies & he's a little low, the next, I'm average sized follies & he's got a great count! UGH!!! Still have fingers crossed, but I'm not getting my hopes up...

SRH ~ Good luck in VEGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Missy_9019 View Post
    Update on my end ~ I went in for the follicle scan this morning (CD 10), and they're opening up on Saturday for my IUI! They aren't open on the weekends! I had one folly on the left at 19 and one on the right at 21 almost 22, so she didn't wanna wait till Monday and they're bringing a tech & nurse in on Saturday... Feels odd to me to be doing IUI on CD 11, but doctors know best right?
    I don't think IUI on CD11 is too early with follies that size. I triggered on CD11 and had IUI on CD13. Better early than late.
    TTC#1 since May 08' ---- IUI #1 w/ Clomid 3/09 ---- betas: 4/7 82, 4/9 155, 4/11 314

Well I had a followup ultrasound on Friday morning. (read a few posts back about having to have emergency surgery because of my ultrasound on Wednesday). Friday they couldn't find anything in the ultrasound that looked like ectopics. Nothing! Seems that maybe I was subjected to surgery for no reason at all. The doctors don't understand how this could be. There's no explanation.

Good news is that there are 2 babies and 2 heartbeats! So far they've survived the surgery. One is measuring 2 days behind now and the heartbeat is a little slower, but it could have implanted later. They also have no explanation for there being twins since my follie scan clearly showed only 1 mature follie before my IUI. At this point I just have to accept that anything is possible.

We're very excited about having twins and want them to STICK!
    TTC#1 since May 08' ---- IUI #1 w/ Clomid 3/09 ---- betas: 4/7 82, 4/9 155, 4/11 314

Quote Originally Posted by mmttc1 View Post
    Well I had a followup ultrasound on Friday morning. (read a few posts back about having to have emergency surgery because of my ultrasound on Wednesday). Friday they couldn't find anything in the ultrasound that looked like ectopics. Nothing! Seems that maybe I was subjected to surgery for no reason at all. The doctors don't understand how this could be. There's no explanation.

Good news is that there are 2 babies and 2 heartbeats! So far they've survived the surgery. One is measuring 2 days behind now and the heartbeat is a little slower, but it could have implanted later. They also have no explanation for there being twins since my follie scan clearly showed only 1 mature follie before my IUI. At this point I just have to accept that anything is possible.

That's SO great that they're both still stuck!!! Now here's to hoping that there'll be no other road bumps for your LO's!!

Rhonda-Good luck tomorrow!! Praying for you!!

MissMagnolia: Congrats on your beta!!!

NoStoppingMe: Fingers crossed for your beta tomorrow!

Nevaeh's_Mommy: Cant wait to hear your update after your ultrasound!

Sobeit: Have a great trip..I have heard many wonderful things about that clinic!!

rss73: Praying for great follies for you tomorrow!! Good luck!

kss717: Wishing for good bloodwork tomorrow!

LeeAnn: Worried sick about you....hope you are doing ok!

I am just hanging out this month hopefully starting my FET next month!

Have a great week ladies!!
    (Charissa :35 mild endo)(Jeremy:34 perfect)
    TTC #1 IUI x 2 BFN IVF #1 03/09
    FET July 09
    God...help me through this....:pray:

Rhonda- DRUMROLL I know today didn't come soon enough for you but...it's finally here; no more of the wretched 2WW :pray: for good news

Kim- :pray:ing for good news for you too. Hope all goes well at your b/w today

Charissa- Great to see you. I was just thinking about you last night, that I hadn't seen you post in a while. Glad to know you're ok

Sobeit- You must be excited. that all goes well in Prague. Were you able to go there beforehand to stake out everything, or is it that you're just waiting until you get there to start everything? I'm just thinking that if you're able to see things beforehand then it shouldn't be as intimidating and you should be more relaxed. Either way I wish you all the best
    Last edited by 41TTC; 04-27-2009 at 04:19 AM.
    Donna (42) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2482c1
    IUI#1, 3, 5 & 6: ; IUI#2 & 4-canceled; IVF #1-06/09 - m/c; IVF #2 - 10/09 - canceled

mmttc1- CONGRATS!!! Twins, wooohooo I told you that you'd come out of this just fine, that there'd be a happy ending to all you went through. I'm very happy that everything is alright. Sending lots of your way so your beanies stick. Yessss! H&H PG
    IUI#1, 3, 5 & 6: ; IUI#2 & 4-canceled; IVF #1-06/09 - m/c; IVF #2 - 10/09 - canceled

I'm in the waiting room now. I probably won't get my call until around 1pm.

I want to thank all of you wonderful ladies for the awesome support and encouragement over the past several weeks. It has made it so much easier to have women to share frustrations & hope! Best of luck to all this week!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Quote Originally Posted by nostoppingme View Post
    I'm in the waiting room now. I probably won't get my call until around 1pm.

I want to thank all of you wonderful ladies for the awesome support and encouragement over the past several weeks. It has made it so much easier to have women to share frustrations & hope! Best of luck to all this week!
    Good luck!!!! I'm praying for you, Rhonda!

Hi ladies. Thanks for all your well wishes. I agree with Rhonda - you are the best and this forum makes going through all this so much easier.

I had my third U/S today and things are looking up, although still moving slowly. Endometrium is 7.3 (much better) and right ovary has 5 follicles, but there are 3 in the lead at around 1.2-1.4 cm (the others just around 1). The left ovary has the cyst, which is now over 2cm, but RE doesn't think it's at a danger point, and since I'm not having any discomfort we are going to continue the protocol. There are also a couple small follicles on that side, but probably not going to be of much use.

The plan is to keep on with my super doses through the weekend (so at least 6 more days of meds), with a retrieval set for Monday. It's not ideal since I don't have tons of follicles, and who knows if these follicles will produce any good eggs, BUT, it's something. Depending on what my B/W levels are, I might be able to go down some on the medicine doses, which would help $$$ a lot. I will find out tonight or tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, just hanging out and waiting. Next U/S on Thursday.

Good luck to all the rest of you in the 2ww and waiting to get results. I'm feeling there are going to be some more BFP's around here this week!!

mmttc1 - That is FANTASTIC news! Hooray!! Those babies really want to stick. Good luck and looking forward to the updates!

Wow, thats fantastic!!! Talk about a miracle, whoo hoo. My prayers are with you and your two little beans. I am sending you tons of sticky dust.

Well ladies I am sad to report our embryos didn't implant. BFN again. I'm heartbroken, but I am not prepared to give up just yet. Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm. Me & DH will talk tonight & meet with RE next week. Should get AF in a day or so. I'll be checking in on everyone.

Rachel
    Sounds like the follies are growing well. Hope they all produce eggs & your ER/ET are successful!

Islandgirl
    I hope & pray you get a BFP tomorrow!

N's mommy
    Waiting to hear you heard 2 heartbeats!!!

Sobeit
    So excited for you! Can't wait to hear how it all turns out.

For those about to start stimming, best of luck on your protocols & keep the faith!!!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

kss717 Guest

[QUOTE=nostoppingme;1056057610]Well ladies I am sad to report our embryos didn't implant. BFN again. I'm heartbroken, but I am not prepared to give up just yet. Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm. Me & DH will talk tonight & meet with RE next week. Should get AF in a day or so. I'll be checking in on everyone.

I'm so sorry. You have that great attitude of your username. I am with you I am not giving up either. Forward! More

I'm so so sorry, nostoppingme.

nostoppingme - I'm so sorry that this cycle didn't work for you. I was so sure that you were going to be sucessful! We all know how upsetting it can be to get a BFN, but I'm :pray: for a sucessful cycle for you next time.

I go tomorrow for my test, but I'm not feeling very confident anymore. I've been having menstual-like cramps on and off since yesterday. I know that some people have said that cramps can be a good sign, but it really feels like AF is on the way. Of course, I will know for sure by tomorrow. I'll keep everyone posted.

Sorry that I can't respond to all the posts, but I'm at work. I'll be sure to catch up with everyone later. Thanks to everyone for the support.

That's great!! And I know someone who was told she only had one follie as well and ended up with triplets...the follie monitoring is not an exact science, that's for sure!! Best of luck to you!
    STC since June 2007
    IUI #1: IUI Cycle #2 IUI Cycle #3:
    Officially a waiting adoptive family as of 2/25/10

20. Default

nostoppingme- I am so sorry to here about your BFN. The 3rd time WILL be the charm!

Islandgirl- Good luck tomorrow! Cramps are a very good sign (and a great sign if your taking progesterone and wont get Af until you stop it). My first sign was cramps and it was the only sign I had until about 7DPT. Good luck I hope its a BFP!

nostoppingme - I am so, so very sorry I really had my and everything else, as well as prayed real hard for your bfp. I can only imagine how you feel, but you have the right attitude. 3rd time will be the charm; great that you're not giving up

mmttc1....So you are having twins??? CONGRATS
    I had a couple things I wanted to ask you if you don't mind...Was this your 1st IUI? (i thought you said that before) LOL also How many eggs did you have when you done it??? The reason I am asking is because I am going in on Wednesday to see if my lining is a little thicker. I went to RE today for glucose test and u/s to see if the Letrozole worked! I have 2 eggies!!!! YAY The only thing is he said he wanted to give me a couple days and do another u/s to see if my lining would thicken some. If all goes well we will be having IUI on Thursday!!! So, my questions are...LOL Did you have more than 2 eggs and how was your lining and was this your 1st IUI? I am keeping my fingers crossed that my 1st works and maybe it will be twins! I will take whatever I can get though!

Quote Originally Posted by srh38 View Post
    I am so excited! I will be visiting DH in Vegas during the fertility window and so I can't get the u/s to check follys on CD 12 like I am supposed to. RE's office upped my clomid to 100mg and had told us to BD on CD 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18. Problem is i would only be around DH for CD 10 and 12. Today I called RE and asked if I could get an u/s on CD 13 when I arrive and if I haven't surged yet and follys look good and on the right side, get the IUI. They said we could!
    Update. Now they say they can't do it on CD13 because my flight gets in too late (only flight available) and they are not going to be open that late on Sunday. Completely understandable to me. So, they want me to come CD14 for an u/s to see if I have O yet. Not much hope in my opinion...I always O by CD14. I guess we will just BD the days we are around one another and pray for the best.

Thx to all my supportive sisters for your care, concern & continued prayers! I will be fine. Disappointed & sad, but just thankful for the opportunity to have IVF as an option.

Islandgirl
    I've heard of many women who experience the menstrual type cramps but still get a BFP. I know it can be tough to stop you're mind from thinking the worst, but yo have a very good chance you're pregnant & you should hold onto that. Best of luck tomorrow. I'm rooting for you!

Again, thx to all of you for your warm thoughts today!
    Rhonda

Nostoppingme: I'm so sorry, but you and I will both get pregnant with healthy babies on our third cycles. I love your attitude, and I use it as an inspiration to keep going. I didn't think I'd be able to do another cycle, but I know that the third one will be it for us. I'm off to the Dominican Republic first for a little break, but I'll get back on board after that! Keep your head up!
    Me: 24 Dx: Stage III Endometriosis DH: 25, wonderful, TTC: 1 year, 1st IVF: BFN, 2nd IVF: BFN, 3rd IVF: BFN...

Default Update

Wow! Iíve missed so much. Iíll post the reason why and then youíll understand. Iím not able to reply to everyone individually, but I want to say that every night I include you all in my prayers and I hope everyone here ends up with a BFP! Hereís what happened:

This past Friday, 4/24 I felt fine, just tired. I took a nap around 6pm and woke up about 7:30pm. Around 8pm I felt like I had a little bit of discharge, but no pain or cramping or anything. I went to the bathroom and as soon as I took my underwear off, I started gushing bright red blood! I sat on the toilet and felt stuff coming out of me. I was terrified. I immediately started crying and freaking out! I couldnít believe that after everything I went through to get pregnant, I was losing my babies and there was nothing I could do about it. I yelled for DH and although he tried to remain calm, he looked horrified. We called my RE and left a message. I got up and there was so much blood and clots! I cleaned up, changed and went to the ER. They did blood work and sent me in for an ultrasound. The technician said she couldnít tell us anything, and that the Dr. would give us the results. She started and then looked at me; I didnít know what to think. She said, well I see two heartbeats that look good. I thought to myself, how could that be? I was ecstatic, but still very worried. After a few hours, the Dr. saw us and said the reason why I had the bleeding was that I had a small sub-chorionic hemorrhage. He said to be on strict bed rest for 2 days and then see my Dr. Monday. I just got back from seeing my Dr. and he said everything looks good. He said I have to really take it easy for the next few weeks, and that I might have bleeding again, which scares me to death. He is still a little concerned about baby B, but said only time will tell. They both still had a strong heartbeat and have both grown since last Tuesday. Has anyone else had this happen, or heard of this happening. I was already so worried because I have PCOS and have a higher chance of miscarriage, and now this. The good thing is that they both seem like little fighters! Sorry this turned out to be so long!
    ~Mayra
    Me: 38 w/ PCOS, DH: 39

Hi Stacie,
    I think you have a great shot of it working even though you wonít be there for the whole window. Youíre in my thoughts and Iíll pray it works! Iíve had quite an ordeal lately. Please see my post in the IVF section. Keep me posted!
    ~Mayra
    Me: 38 w/ PCOS, DH: 39

Rhonda- your positive attitude is inspiring, yes your third will be the charm.

Islandgirl-Good luck tomorrow!

Mayra-OMG. So sorry to hear you had such a scare but so relieved the babies are fine. Take care of yourself and you little ones.

Sylvia

Quote Originally Posted by purple_avens View Post
    Wow! Iíve missed so much. Iíll post the reason why and then youíll understand. Iím not able to reply to everyone individually, but I want to say that every night I include you all in my prayers and I hope everyone here ends up with a BFP! Hereís what happened:

This past Friday, 4/24 I felt fine, just tired. I took a nap around 6pm and woke up about 7:30pm. Around 8pm I felt like I had a little bit of discharge, but no pain or cramping or anything. I went to the bathroom and as soon as I took my underwear off, I started gushing bright red blood! I sat on the toilet and felt stuff coming out of me. I was terrified. I immediately started crying and freaking out! I couldnít believe that after everything I went through to get pregnant, I was losing my babies and there was nothing I could do about it. I yelled for DH and although he tried to remain calm, he looked horrified. We called my RE and left a message. I got up and there was so much blood and clots! I cleaned up, changed and went to the ER. They did blood work and sent me in for an ultrasound. The technician said she couldnít tell us anything, and that the Dr. would give us the results. She started and then looked at me; I didnít know what to think. She said, well I see two heartbeats that look good. I thought to myself, how could that be? I was ecstatic, but still very worried. After a few hours, the Dr. saw us and said the reason why I had the bleeding was that I had a small sub-chorionic hemorrhage. He said to be on strict bed rest for 2 days and then see my Dr. Monday. I just got back from seeing my Dr. and he said everything looks good. He said I have to really take it easy for the next few weeks, and that I might have bleeding again, which scares me to death. He is still a little concerned about baby B, but said only time will tell. They both still had a strong heartbeat and have both grown since last Tuesday. Has anyone else had this happen, or heard of this happening. I was already so worried because I have PCOS and have a higher chance of miscarriage, and now this. The good thing is that they both seem like little fighters! Sorry this turned out to be so long!
    ~Mayra
    Mayra,
    Oh my goodness that sounds so scary and stressful and I am so relieved that the two peas in the pod are hanging in there! I pray for you all every night. Keep me posted!

Mayra- Good to see you; I asked for you yesterday because I hadn't seen you in a while. sorry to hear about your experience, but I'm glad your beans are ok. Sending lots of to you and :pray: you don't have a recurrence Sounds as though they really are little fighters so I :pray: that they hang in there. All the best.

banphrionsa99- Have fun in DR

AFM- I had my first acupuncture treatment today; it wasn't bad at all. I went in with an open mind because I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to freak myself out unnecessarily. It lasted 30 minutes although it felt like 10. When the acupuncturist told me how long I'd be lying there, I thought time would stand still, so I was pleasantly surprised. I even fell asleep. When I tried to get up though, I felt a heaviness in my abdomen, don't know if that's usual. She's supposed to be treating my pelvic pains which are caused by adeno/endo, before she treats my infertility. So she had the needles on my abdomen (and other points) and then attached some kind of equipment that gave me little shocks at points on my abs. Don't know if anyone ever had that done, but it definitely was a weird sensation when I tried to get up afterward. It wore off after a few seconds though.