Page 201 of 593 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,030 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Juliet- the 2WW always sucks, no matter how much or little hope you have of getting a Because even if you think you have no hope, there's always a small part of you saying... come on bfp. hang in there Great news about DH's sperm count, this could be it for you both

Emma- It might not seem like it, but the 2WW will be over before you know it, even though it sucks to wait. First Response needs to come up with a Right Now Response :pray:ing for great news

mmttc- You've gone through so much and I'm sure your feeling overwhelmed, but hang in there, maybe it just seems far worse than it actually is. Try not to stress too much because then that won't be good for your little bean or beans. I can see why you would be scared, but be positive, don't start thinking about m/c; take everything one step at a time and draw on your faith to guide you through the doctors know what they're doing and you'll come out of this just fine I'm :pray:ing for a happy ending to all this for you
    Donna (42) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2482c1
    IUI#1, 3, 5 & 6: ; IUI#2 & 4-canceled; IVF #1-06/09 - m/c; IVF #2 - 10/09 - canceled

Fia,
    I agree with the girls accupuncture is the best, it has helped my quantity, quality, E2 levels and lining, ok I'm still not pregnant but I do feel that my chances are much higher with her help. I'm 43 in June so age is my enemy although I haven't given into her yet. Make sure your acupunturist is an expert in infertility, also let your RE know as if she uses herbs these can have an affect on the treatment so it is definitely worth sharing the info. with both. It takes about 3months of twice weekly treatment to see any real improvement, apparently our eggs take about 90days to fully mature for a cycle. There is a great book out there, that I own but for the life of me can't remeber the name on TCM and it has been very helpful, two of my friends have borrowed it from before starting their acupuncture journey. Both of them have seen their FSH levels drop.
    Good luck, you'll get there, we all will, just some of us take longer then others (ME!!)

Well, girls with me luck and say prayers for DH & I...Monday is out u/s and b/w for glucose and if the u/s is good we on for the IUI Tuesday morning...I posted another thread about IUI w/ Letrozole ( I am on 3 pills days 5-9)and the possibility of pcos...Do you think I still have a good shot of this IUI working if it comes back I have pcos??? I pray that I don't but I need a little encouragment here! ANYONE???

nostoppingme - I don't plan on taking a HPT. I'm going to try my best to wait until Tuesday. In the past, I didn't get positives on HPTs until much later than most people. So, I don't want to take one and it come out negative and then I get upset without really knowing for sure that I'm not pregnant. Anyway, KUP on your test. I'm :pray: that you get a BFP! Sending your way.

Oh yea, it's suppose to be beautiful weather here this weekend also and I'm going to follow your plans and spend tomorrow relaxing by the pool with a good book and my mom is coming over tonight to watch a movie with me since DH went out of town fishing with the guys.

Magnolia - for your beta results!

rss73 - I'm sorry about all the meds. I'm :pray: for you that it will all be worth it in the end.

Thanks again to everyone for all the positive vibes.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. to all!

Well then you are on the right track! I don't know much about the royal jelly, but anything that possibly could help should be an option (but run it by your RE of course). Proper diet is also important. There are certain foods to stay AWAY from and some that may be beneficial.

I cancelled todays Beta like I said I would and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Monday is around the corner. I'm excited but nervous!

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    Rhonda-Thanks for the reply. I actually have been getting acupuncture and taking herbs since the end of January. Besides feeling more relaxed and not stressing as much, I don't know if it'll help me respond better to stims, but will find out soon. I've read in a couple of books that royal jelly helps, not sure if i'll should give i a try...

Good luck with the wait, you don't have much longer till your beta, but i also know that the closer yo get to longer it feels. I'm praying for your BFP!
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

I guess it's different from doc to doc. I was on prenatal as soon as I told docs I was TTC. There are many benefits to starting them early. Do you at least take a daily multiple vitamin with folic acid? You can buy generic over the counter and they aren't too expensive. Just a thought!

[QUOTE=41TTC;1056044970]Rhonda- I hope the acu helps. As far as prenatal, my RE doesn't have me on any, even while I was doing the IUI's. I remember asking about that when I did the first one, but I was told it wasn't time to start taking them. Maybe they knew I wasn't going to get pg so easily so it didn't make sense starting so soon Anyway, you're one day closer to your beta, not much longer to wait no more hopeless feeling for you
    Me 45, DH 45, DSD 22, DSS 19, DD 15, DS 1. TTC forever!! 3 ectopics, 2 miscarriages, 4 failed IVF's & one successful Donor Egg cycle! Trying for DE baby #2!

Islandgirl
    It may be tough to resist the HPT, but I just can't take that chance this cycle!

for the thoughts & prayers. I have my and praying for your Tuesday testing!

Enjoy the sun & pool & movie with your moms!

Sobeit
    Best wishes to you on your upcoming donor embryo transfer! It's interesting to hear how that process is different than when using your own eggs/embryos. The technology of ART is amazing! We are all fortunate to have access to this advanced technology in the baby-making arena! I hope your lining grows quickly so your wait is not too much longer. My protocol called for baby aspirin, prednisone & lovenox. I hope the extra precautions help both of us out! Sending you lots of positive vibes!

mmttc1 ~ I'm so sorry this is happening in what is supposed to be a great time. Saying prayers that everything is great at the checkup and back on track for normal. Glad you posted to let us know what's going on. Wish you luck and KUP!!

Update on my end ~ I went in for the follicle scan this morning (CD 10), and they're opening up on Saturday for my IUI! They aren't open on the weekends! I had one folly on the left at 19 and one on the right at 21 almost 22, so she didn't wanna wait till Monday and they're bringing a tech & nurse in on Saturday... Feels odd to me to be doing IUI on CD 11, but doctors know best right?

Quote Originally Posted by Missy_9019 View Post
    mmttc1 ~ I'm so sorry this is happening in what is supposed to be a great time. Saying prayers that everything is great at the checkup and back on track for normal. Glad you posted to let us know what's going on. Wish you luck and KUP!!

Update on my end ~ I went in for the follicle scan this morning (CD 10), and they're opening up on Saturday for my IUI! They aren't open on the weekends! I had one folly on the left at 19 and one on the right at 21 almost 22, so she didn't wanna wait till Monday and they're bringing a tech & nurse in on Saturday... Feels odd to me to be doing IUI on CD 11, but doctors know best right?
    Good luck to you!!! Mine ended up being the morning of CD12. I was surprised it happened so early, but they told me to trigger on CD10 (evening), so I did it! Sounds like things are on track, I hope it goes well!
    STC since June 2007
    IUI #1: IUI Cycle #2 IUI Cycle #3:
    Officially a waiting adoptive family as of 2/25/10

Thanks Missy for the kind words...That last post my spelling was so BAD...LOL I was in a big hurry! Anyhoo, hope everything goes well for you too!!! keep me posted and I will do the same! I pray that I have some good follies.... Come on babies! LOL

I am so excited! I will be visiting DH in Vegas during the fertility window and so I can't get the u/s to check follys on CD 12 like I am supposed to. RE's office upped my clomid to 100mg and had told us to BD on CD 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18. Problem is i would only be around DH for CD 10 and 12. Today I called RE and asked if I could get an u/s on CD 13 when I arrive and if I haven't surged yet and follys look good and on the right side, get the IUI. They said we could!

Rhonda- Nice pic; you and DH look so great together I do take multivitams (as well as calcium and vitamin C) and have been for a few years. And in March, before my last IUI, I went to my PCP for my annual checkup. I told her I was ttc, so she put me on folic acid and baby aspirins; I've been taking them ever since. At least that's a start. Well, only two days to go huh? Have fun this weekend, relax and try not to get too anxious

AFM, I called the nurse at my fertility clinic yesterday because I wasn't sure if my IVF protocol would start in May or June. They told me they would schedule me for IVF in June, but I wasn't sure what that meant. Anyway, to my surprise, she told me that I'll start with my May cycle, and therefore my ER and ET would be in June if everything went ok. So now I'm excited and already nervous; that's about 3 1/2 weeks away. OMG

Have a wonderful weekend my IVF sisters
    IUI#1, 3, 5 & 6: ; IUI#2 & 4-canceled; IVF #1-06/09 - m/c; IVF #2 - 10/09 - canceled

jade-e-bug- Don't know much about PCOS, so I don't have an answer for you; but I've seen lots of APA ladies with PCOS become pregnant, so just be positive. on Monday and Tuesday. Sending you lots of

Missy_9019 - Yes they do and that's why they get paid big bucks for this Today's the big day; isn't that exciting? for a successful IUI. Now for the 2WW but I :pray: you'll get your at the end of it

srh38- hope you hit the jackpot in more ways that one

Quote Originally Posted by onmymind17 View Post
    LOL, its funny, i said to my dh it would be really funny if we got a bfp right before i was to see the new RE. I am due for AF on the 3rd or 4th of may and my appt with the new doc is the 4th of may also. I would soooooo love to get a bfp and call them up and say thanks but i wont be needing you now lol. I am ok, not so mad anymore, i think this might be a blessing in disguise, i mean what if something else is wrong, they never checked anything, so we would have wasted our money on the IUI and would not have results because they did not bother to check that it would work.
    It's good that you're able to see the positive in all this. I never thought of it, but you're right; it might be a blessing in disguise. But I hope nothing is wrong and that you and DH show them...there

kss717 Guest

Wow I am trying to catch up..yikes! Good luck to our 2ww gals and our gals that are pincushions. I agreee with the ladies as far as acupunture and herbs. I have been on them and my cycle is alot more regular and good. I also have been seeing a nutirtionist. In one of her handout it said about ginger and peas not being good for pregnancy. Now there is no medical back up for this and I will get the handout and quote it for you. BUT IMO I am staying away from ginger and peas(the peas not so hard to do LOL!) Just in case!

I have NOT O'd yet my progesterone was .3 soooo I go back Monday for more b/w, to hopefully catch the elusive O!

Donna- thx For the photo compliments. Pic with DH was Nov '08 and pic with DD was this week.

The multi vit & folic acid are just fine! I do the prescription folic acid (and aspirin) in addition to the vitamins too! You must be so excited to know your wait is shorter than you had expected. I am happy for you as the wait is the tough part!

Missy, that's great!! I have a friend who also ended up getting her iui very early in her cycle and she is now pregnant!! you follie size sounds great. Good luck!!

mmtc, wow that is so scary!! i hope this all works out and your twins will be fine. Big !

41TTC
    Yay for starting your cycle in May for June ER/ET.
    Rachel
    How are you hanging in there?
    Islandgirl
    Hope your relaxing at the pool as planned! I just came inside to cool off!
    Magnolia
    How was the 3rd beta today?

Hope everyone else is doing well this beautiful Saturday!

21. Default

Magnolia- Congrats on a good 2nd beta!

nostoppingme- good luck with your beta Mon!!

Baby dust to everyone else!!

I dont have much to update on. My u/s is still on tues and the m/s is starting. My bb's are killing me lol but other that I feel pretty good. I cant wait for the u/s to see if its twins!!

Good luck everyone!

My beta was 423!! I have an ultrasound May 11.

I'm definitely starting to feel pregnant, so I think I can relax a little. I still can't believe this is happening though!

I am still praying for all of you guys. Good luck on your up-coming betas, nostopping me and Islandgirl!
    ME - 34 DH - 33 DS1 - 4 DS2 - 1/3/2010

Good luck with your u/s Neveah's Mommy!
    ME - 34 DH - 33 DS1 - 4 DS2 - 1/3/2010

Wink yea!

for Magnolia! and good luck with your mon beta Nostopping me, and thanks for your support.

i fly in 10 days to Prague!

sobeit

Ladies..

Rhonda - ITA with 41ttc..love the pictures! Good luck with the beta tomorrow!!!

Donna - I'm glad that you are up for bat sooner than expected. Woohoo! Good luck with the preparations.

Navaeh's Mommy - Good luck with the U/S. I can't wait to hear if you are having twins or not, too!

Magnolia - Again hooray for the awesome beta numbers.

Island Girl - Tuesday is your beta, right? Hang in there and good luck!!

Update on me:
    I'm hanging in there. The weekend has been great with beautiful weather and met up with more casual friends yesterday that are actually going down the road with a surrogate. We are closer to acquaintances than friends, and I don't share my story with my inner circle anyway, but she was very open about what they are doing and it was interesting to hear the challenges that she is going through (lost a couple babies after they were born and then multiple m/c). But she's just carrying on and going to make it happen somehow. I was inspired by her fortitude.

Tomorrow is my next U/S and I'm hoping and praying the follicles are growing big and strong and the lining improves. Please please please!!

mmttc1 - I'm so sorry to hear these things are going on. I hope and pray that it moves along smoothly from here and that your next U/S has two strong heartbeats.

Great follies!! Good luck in the 2ww!

Quote Originally Posted by juliet0778 View Post
    But here's what happened yesterday. The nurse called and said..Well, the doctor is willing to let you procede, but then you have to trigger TONIGHT. He didn't want those follies growing any more because then they knew there would be way too many. They told me they anticipated only the biggest 2 or 3 should pop for sure, but they can't guarantee that all 7 won't. So we did a ton of talking, back and forth last night, and long story short...I just decided to go for it and pray for the best.

So I took my trigger last night and the IUI will be tomorrow morning!
    Good luck with your 2ww!!

Thx for everyone's support & good wishes fo my beta tomorrow.

N's mommy
    Best wishes on Tuesdays u/s. I'd give anything to have your m/s right now! It would be exciting to hear your expexting twins!

Rachel
    Good luck on growing follies & thickening lining tomorrow!!!

Rhonda - As for you, tomorrow is it; you must be excited (I'm excited for you) and a whole lot of other emotions maybe. I'm :pray:ing and keeping my that all will go well tomorrow and you'll finally have your

Rachel - on your u/s tomorrow. for big, strong follies and thickening lining

Magnolia - That's awesome; I'm happy everything's going great

Islandgirl - Only 2 days to go before your

Nevaeh's Mommy - on Tuesday. Try not to pass out if you hear multiples

Mayra - Hope everything's going great, haven't seen any posts for a few days

Anyone know what's happening to Lee Ann? hope she's alright. It's been about a week since her last post