Page 152 of 593 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142150151152153154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,560 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

11 sounds like a lucky #.

kss717 Guest

This is so exciting

Michelle that is excellent news. I am so glad you are doing all that testing pre-IVF. It is so important to know what yopu are in for AND to make sure that BP is good and what to expect!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xevy View Post
    Bostongirl- Hooray! Stick lil embies! Stick!! : ) N congrats on your house!!
    Wantingnwaiting- How many more days til testing? Good luck!!
    to everyone!!!

so....Quick update!! I will write more later
    I was put on a 2nd BP med today..YIPPIE!
    I got an "A" on my sono HSG so my anatomy is super for IVF!
    RE wants to check kidney function so I have to do a 24 creat clearence test...joy....but its all for a good reason
    Will also do a CMP (complete metabolic panal)
    NP will do a renal u/s to see if my beans are causing my HTN
    And I am consulting with a maternal/fetal med doc prior to anything so that we can get an idea of where my BP should be b4 IVF.
    And if I pass my tests and the high risk doc says her BP is ok with these meds....then we move forward as planned!
    So I have a month to get my BP down! That is when I start stimming...oh and if I O this month then I will start lupron after day 21...I think!

That is all

Xevy - it sounds like you have a great plan in place! How exciting! Keep us posted!

4. Default

Wow, 11 DOES sound like a lucky number!

Michelle! I'm so glad to hear that everything is progressing for you girl!!

All of the 11 embies are doing really well at this point and my transfer will be on Monday! I'll find out exactly what time on Sunday, though.

I'm dying here waiting for your betas girls!!!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Quote Originally Posted by kss717 View Post
    This is so exciting

Michelle that is excellent news. I am so glad you are doing all that testing pre-IVF. It is so important to know what yopu are in for AND to make sure that BP is good and what to expect!!

I know I am super excited and scared all in the same! I think that this is a good thing that we are having all these tests done! That way we can have a H&H 9mos, L&D and family!

Where are you at in your cycle Kim?

Hooray! Glad all 11 are doing well. Monday is not too far away...but I am sure it is feeling like an eternity! Hang in there Erin! Oh how many are you going to transfer?

Good luck everyone!!

BTW...anyone know anyone or any of you had success with IVF with omitting the BCP step?

kss717 Guest

Erin!!!! How many are you transfering????

Michelle I am CD26 and on 2/5 I take the Cetrotide shot, AF willcome 3 days after that, then I go in for CD 2 B/W then the IVF stims!!!

Michelle--good luck with your testing. I hope all checks out okay.

How is everyone else? I have been feeling completely exhausted since starting progesterone. Has this happened to anyone else?

9. Default

I'm pretty sure my RE will only let me transfer two again.....sigh.
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Bostongirl, yep, exhaustion is a charming PIO s/e. Excuse me while I go take a nap - right there with you!

Erin, how are the magificent 11 doing today?

Kim-Hooray! So when is the est. ER? Good luck!

Bostongirl- Thanks I do too! Just waiting on the MFM docs to call to schedule an appt, waiting for radiology to call to schedule renal u/s and waiting to O! I will have my CMP and 24hr urine test done by Monday.

Erin-2 is okay as long as at least on lil bean sticks right!!! They are just being safe and smart!

Sorry wannabemom!!! I hated clomid too....! Too many negatives!!! Injectables are WAY better.
    (Charissa :35 mild endo)(Jeremy:34 perfect)
    TTC #1 IUI x 2 BFN IVF #1 03/09
    FET July 09
    God...help me through this....:pray:

So I just finished my second femara cycle, good follie size, hopefully this is my month!!!
    Katie-1st angel lost 6/18/2006 at 12 weeks, my Angel Boy Ehrin 4/13/2007 at 20 weeks. Chemical pregnancy 5/7/2013.

thanks girls. I am offically on letrozole as of today, they were going to start me on injectables but i asked to try this med. for one cycle first. I can't believe how expensive injectables are...wow.

i start femara today. I hope i don't have the same side effects as clomid

ladies!! Hopefully February will be our month!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Wannabemom:

Yeah, injectables can be...I am one of the lucky ones, my insurance has been covering all of my meds minus the co-pay which is nothing to complain about. That is why they try clomid or femara and then move to injectables...its cheaper. I didnt have hardly any side effects on the injectables besides bloating...I didnt have hot flashes, night sweats or irratablilty.
    FET July 09

So it's quiet in here. What's the latest?

Erin, have you transferred? If not, when? How many? Details, please!

Kim, what's the timeline? Need more action!

Xevy, GL with testing and getting started!

Bostongirl, Alyssa, how are you feeling? Alyssa, have you POAS or will you?

Erin--hope your transfer goes well today.
    Wishing--can you believe you are testing tomorrow? Have you POAS yet? I'm kind of down because I have no symptoms yet. I just wish I could feel something.

Hey girls! Sorry I was MIA this weekend!!

First, Erin - I hope things go well today! Please keep us posted!

I CANNOT believe that tomorrow is the big day and I really don't have any idea if everything worked or not! I have been feeling some tightness across my lower stomach, but I don't know if that's a symptom or not. And yesterday DH and I were a little late getting to church and were stuck in the back and I don't know if I got to hot, but I started feeling faint and broke out in a cold sweat, so we had to leave the service early. I just felit really tired out and weak. Again - I chalked it up to getting too hot, but you know how your mind plays tricks on you. I've had some cramping, but that's really it. I'm really anxious and want to know now!

Malf - I purposely did not go to any stores this weekend so that I wouldn't be tempted to buy a test! I resisted the urge and I figure that it's too late now since I have the blood test tomorrow. How are you feeling?

Bostongirl - hang in there! I COMPLETELY understand how you are feeling!

Best of luck girls!!

Ok, sorry guys - but I have to vent for just a second.

DH works for a computer software company that manages a software program for university housing across the world. He is on the implementation team so he frequently travels across the US and sometime internationally. Normally his trips are scheduled at least a month in advance, but Bowling Green is one of their clients and they need some extra help so DH just got told that he will need to leave this afternoon to spend at least 2 days up there.

So that means that he won't be here at all tomorrow when I find out the results and I'll be on my own if the results aren't good...

I'm trying to be strong talking to him, but it really is breaking my heart because he is so upset over this!

Vent over

kss717 Guest

Aw (((HUGS)))

Erin, it's today!??!?! Omigosh GOOD LUCK!!!!

Bostongirl, I know what you mean. It's torture.

Alyssa, that just sucks! Well, that just means you'll have to come up with a clever way to tell him long distance.

DH thinks I definitely am. I am scared to think anything out loud. I can say, however, that I have a whole mess of symptoms, ranging from nausea to heartburn, bloating to big boobs. But PIO is evil, so you never know. I'm going to POAS tomorrow, though. I have purchased the contraband already. ;)

Erin-Thinking of you!!!

Bostongirl, Wishing, and Malf- I hope that you get your BFP this month!!

Kim-Yes yes...we need an update!!!

As for me...well, I had my CMP drawn and turned in my 24 hr creatinine clearence urine. I am rather tense and cannot seem to relax...I can tell b/c my neck and upper back are all stiff Still waiting on calls from the MFM doc and radiology. For the most part by BP has been under better control. It was 116/78 last night!! HOORAY for that! I am still waiting to O (I am only on CD12)....needless to say I am in the hurry up and wait game...that we ALL HATE!

Cannot wait to see some BFP posts and Erin's ET info!!!

Michelle

cjlyric,

the order for the injectables was sent to the pharmacy before we discussed the femara and the pharmacy said i needed a precert. so i have no idea what if any costs i will incur if i go that route. (hopefully i won't have to) So far i have been really lucky with insurance also just paying copays.....

Wannabemom:

Thats awesome that your insurance is covering for you! I thought at first that I was on my own until they the bills started coming back paid it was a nice surprise! I did 2 cycles of Femara as well. I moved to femara after about 8 months of clomid, which now I read is a pretty long time..too long. ( I am 35yrs old) When the RE decided to move me to IUI it was injectables or nothing...which was scary at first because I had to give myself shots...and i am afraid of a scratch..LOL. My injectables are Repronex...had my insurance not helped out with it I would have been out $1200 why that is so expensive is beyond me! Sorry so long... ;) Good luck to you this cycle...I find out next week if I am in the BFP club.
    FET July 09

Malf & Wishing--- good luck tomorrow!
    Wishing--What awful timing!!!! I am soooooo sorry. I don't think I would be able to handle it if DH wasn't here when I found out. Is there any way he could come down with a 24 hour stomach bug?
    Xevy---Yay for BP being under control. Hope you ovulate soon to get your cycle rolling.

I had a question for ppl who are using clomid.

Without meds, I used to get my OPK+ on CD12 and even with clomid 50Mg it was on CD12.

I thought clomid is supposed to push out the OPK+ by a few days and subsequently also increase the LP.

Thanks!

Default Clomid Q?

I had a question for ppl who are using clomid.

Without meds, I used to get my OPK+ on CD12 and even with clomid 50Mg it was on CD12.

I thought clomid is supposed to push out the OPK+ by a few days and subsequently also increase the LP.

Thanks!

Ok, seriously - could time move any slower!!!! I think I am going to be certifiably insane by 8:15 tomorrow am!

DH is in Ohio now and unfortunately the only creative thing I could come up with is taking a picture with a sign and texting it to him as soon as I find out. But knowing me and my big mouth there is no way that will happen, I'll end up calling and screaming out at him in my true fashion!

Malf - those sound like really strong symptoms, but I completely understand not wanting to say a word. Please, please let us all know how the POAS turns out!!!!

Michelle - Yeah for great report on the BP!!! Hang in there and treat yourself extra special to get rid of all the tension! (Not that I can talk - all the tension in the 2ww has led me to bite every last one of my fingernails off! Pretty soon I'm just going to start in on my pinky )

Bostongirl - I've got everything crossed for you! It's so funny how we would practically kill for some morning sickness at this point just for a little peace of mind Most women would do anything to get rid of it!

Erin - I saw an update in STC that said they transferred 2! I hope you got some much deserved rest today and I'm thinking anti-OHSS thoughts for you!

Well, I"m off to the shower and bed to painfully attempt a few hours of sleep before I go in at 8:15. They told me that they don't call with results until after 2 when they are done with the majority of patients, but I'm going to try bringing donuts for breakfast for them to see if I can sweet talk them into getting my results earlier!

Have a great evening!