Page 151 of 593 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,530 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Erin-OMG That's great!!!! Can't wait to hear your FERT report. Hope you're not in too much pain, get some rest!

2. Default

Thanks ladies! It definitely turned out WAY different! I call at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow for the fert report and I promise I'll let you guys know!!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Erin, that's so exciting!!
    I am totally stalking you guys over the next couple of weeks--I can't wait for results!

WOAH!!! WOO-HOO! ? many are you going to transfer? And are you going to freeze any? Great job woman! But yes, I do hope that you do not get OHSS! Yikers! That is scary!

Fertilize lil swimmers and eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    I'm finally back! Thank you guys for thinking of me!

They got 37 eggies! Way more than the 6 we got last time! Now I have to wait until tomorrow to find out how many fertilized. I'm also on the lookout for OHSS symtoms and I'm hoping and praying that I don't get them!

I'll KUP!!

Hello ladies! I really need to sit and catch up with everyone's progress. I feel bad that I haven't been very good at it.
    I have my appt in the am for my blood pressure. Needless to say, it is not controlled well on the meds I am on now. JOY. So I hope that she will put me on labetalol in addition to what I am taking now (aldomet). Since those are the 2 safest meds for pg. But work (BOO) has been he** and had been causing me a great deal of stress. At home and at rest even after doing pilates my BP is normal. But then I get annoyed and or am at work...forget it. It was 152/102 when I got home from work tonight. WAH.

Then I have my mock IVF tomorrow afternoon. So as long as we can get my BP under control before I start stimming in a month and my CD21 labs are good...then we are good to go. Est. ER March 10-14 with a 5dt. We are going slow and steady too. That is what my RE prefers.

ANYHOO...I look forward to seeing everyone's progress and seeing those BFPs! I will try to be better at keeping up!

Michelle

Karen!

Baby DJ born 8/10/10

kss717 Guest

Good Luck Erin!!!

Michelle...are you having the saline sono??? I had that and had some mid-cycle spotting. No issues other than that. I hate that work is stressing you!! Hugs!!!

8. Default

Michelle, I still think our doctor will only allow us to transfer two at the most, because I'm so short and he is afraid I would have trouble carrying more than twins to term. I'm really hoping we will have lots of good quality embies so that we can freeze any we have left over!! I'm so excited for you to get started! Good luck with everything today!!

And thank you other ladies so, so much!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

kss717 Guest

I'll be praying for lots of good embies to tranfer and ice!!!!

Jennifer good luck with the IUI...although I see from your chart that your temps are still climbing and your luteal phase is longer than before...that looks good!
    Me 31 Hubby 32 We're waiting for you baby!Cycle 14 and counting...

Michelle - Slow and steady wins the race! Good luck with everything!

Erin - Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and hoping for a great report this am!

12. Default

Well the results were not as good as I had expected....but still better than last cycle. Last cycle we had 3 fertilize and only had two make it to the blastocyst stage. This cycle we have 11 that have fertilized. They didn't do ICSI because Jake's sperm looked really good, but she said that if we should ever have to do a fresh IVF cycle again, that it would probably be a good idea considering the fertilization percentage was only around 30% this time (11/37). Strange because it was around 50% last time when I only had 6 eggs retrieved.

So now we wait to find out how many of these little embies are going to keep on dividing....hopefully all of them, but that isn't exactly realistic. I'll have another update tomorrow afternoon on how they are doing.

Thanks for being here for me, guys!

Erin--keep your head up. All you need is one good one and 11 is a fabulous number!!!

Michelle- I'm sorry work is stressing you out. Ugh! Hopefully things will be better by the time you're ready to start your cycle.

Well I had my transfer today. They transferred an expanded blastocyst, which the doctor said looked excellent. There were still 8 embryos so I will find out in the next few weeks if they are going to freeze any. I'm very excited, but trying my best to remain cautiously optimistic. My blood test is scheduled for 2/9.

Thanks, Babylove. We'll see what tomorrow brings - I think that will be the tell tale story! Your chart is looking good so far, too!
    My Story
    IVF # 1 - August 2009 - Cancelled

Erin - 11 is a GREAT number and like Bostongirl said it only takes one!!!

Bostongirl - Yeah for a great transfer! Now its the agony of waiting, and waiting, and waiting

Bostongirl - congrats & GL!!

Erin, it does only take one and 11 is a great number! In fact, you and I had the same number. Hmmm.... Hoping that's a great sign for both of us, girl!!

Which leads me to...are you superstitious about things like that? I am a little, so here's what I am thinking. My lucky number is 44. My eggs were retrieved on the day our 44th President was inaugurated. My husband's lucky number is 2. The date was the 20th (2), we had 11 embies (1+1=2) and we transferred 2. Okay, that's my silliness for the day - anybody else want to play along?

Well, I took my last pill of my first round of Clomid last night and so far, I feel pretty good. I had some slight hot flashes and minor cramps but that's about it. Not sure what the effects will be (if any) as I head closer to O. I will start OPK's this weekend and am getting 2-3 sono's next week to see if my OPK's are matching up with what they see on the sono. So...looks like I'm all about BD'ing next week!!

Jen- good luck with your IUI!!

Baby DJ born 8/10/10

Malf - That is hilarious, but it does sound LUCKY!!!!

I don't really have a favorite or lucky number, but Friday before the transfer we went to PF Changs and my fortune was "An exciting opportunity lies ahead of you". I kept it and have it in my wallet with me now!

I'm still driving myself crazy analyzing every single twitch and twinge. I had some cramping last night that kind of scared me. I haven't really had much in the way of symptoms and it kind of unnerved me that I started cramping like AF is on her way.... I don't think Tuesday will ever get here!!!

everyone!!!
    Karen 50 DH 55; DD 23; DS1 21; DS2 6; DSS 26; DSD 23 TTC 'our' 2nd since 9/06

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.

Wishing---you are so close!!! Cramping could be a very good sign. It is definitely a common sign of pregnancy.

Malf--you are too funny.

So DH and I have some more good news. We put an offer in on a house and it just got accepted today. Yay! This is going to be a busy and exciting few weeks ahead of us.

Bostongirl - congrats on the accepted offer! How exciting. 2009 is going to be a great year for you!!!

Angry

I'm out, AF showed today. I am going to request femara or injectables because clomid does not like me and the feeling is mutual.
    Last edited by wannabamom; 01-29-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Angry

I'm out, AF showed today. I am going to request femara or injectables because clomid does not like me and the feeling is mutual.

So sorry wannabeamom...I hope you get to try something new!
    Me 31 Hubby 32 We're waiting for you baby!Cycle 14 and counting...

kbhlmh: I have no idea about the dosage of femara Vs. clomid. wish I could help good luck! If anyone has advice on getting past the headaches, let me know, all I want to do is eat to ease the pain! can't fit into my jeans anymore.. and swimsuit season is how many weeks away?? Yikes! I better be pregnant by then so I have an excuse!!

Bostongirl, congrats on the house! What a great distraction for the 2WW!!

Alyssa, cramping can be a VERY good sign. With my first IVF I started cramping about 5 days before my beta and I was terrified I wouldn't even make it...but the beta was positive. Fingers crossed for you, girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kss717 View Post
    Good Luck Erin!!!

Michelle...are you having the saline sono??? I had that and had some mid-cycle spotting. No issues other than that. I hate that work is stressing you!! Hugs!!!

Ya! See my msg below!! I hate that work is driving me (and my co-workers) cuckoo too!! How are things with you? PM me on FB !

Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    Well the results were not as good as I had expected....but still better than last cycle. Last cycle we had 3 fertilize and only had two make it to the blastocyst stage. This cycle we have 11 that have fertilized. They didn't do ICSI because Jake's sperm looked really good, but she said that if we should ever have to do a fresh IVF cycle again, that it would probably be a good idea considering the fertilization percentage was only around 30% this time (11/37). Strange because it was around 50% last time when I only had 6 eggs retrieved.

So now we wait to find out how many of these little embies are going to keep on dividing....hopefully all of them, but that isn't exactly realistic. I'll have another update tomorrow afternoon on how they are doing.

Thanks for being here for me, guys!

Hang in there Erin!! I hope they all make it too and that you can transfer and that you can come back and tell us you have a BFP

Bostongirl- Hooray! Stick lil embies! Stick!! : ) N congrats on your house!!
    Wantingnwaiting- How many more days til testing? Good luck!!
    to everyone!!!

so....Quick update!! I will write more later
    I was put on a 2nd BP med today..YIPPIE!
    I got an "A" on my sono HSG so my anatomy is super for IVF!
    RE wants to check kidney function so I have to do a 24 creat clearence test...joy....but its all for a good reason
    Will also do a CMP (complete metabolic panal)
    NP will do a renal u/s to see if my beans are causing my HTN
    And I am consulting with a maternal/fetal med doc prior to anything so that we can get an idea of where my BP should be b4 IVF.
    And if I pass my tests and the high risk doc says her BP is ok with these meds....then we move forward as planned!
    So I have a month to get my BP down! That is when I start stimming...oh and if I O this month then I will start lupron after day 21...I think!

That is all

Malf and Erin, I had 11, too. Here's hoping number 11 brings you good luck