Page 15 of 593 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Clomid Blog

AMY!!!!! I figured you couldn't drop us cold turkey!!! lol! How are you? What has been going on with you?

I am doing good. Have been sleepy, sick, crampy....and I LOVE IT!!! lol....

Hope you are doing good!!!!

~Kristen~

lol, of couse I wouldn't drop you guys.... things are still on the rocky side... but i'm hangin in there. DSS's momma is just dumb and I am glad she isn't staying here anymore... she just gets on my nerves.. every little thing that comes out of her mouth... :roll: :twisted: :twisted:
    Anyways, I am SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! THat morning sickness is so worth it huh!!! lol Where is everyone?

I am glad she is not there anymore. :twisted: No good could have come from that! Hopefully things will start to look up for you and DH now that she is out of the picture!!! She sounds dumb as a rock!!! lol Seriously, the girl did not know how to take a hint! :roll:

You are so right....it is all worth it. I never thought I would be so happy to feel sick!!! I just want to get this 1st trimester out of the way and I think I will be able to stop worrying...yah right!!! I am going to tell myself that anyway!

I don't know where everyone is...church or sleeping in, I guess!

~Kristen~

i'd be sleeping in too if i could.. but i have dss.. and he aint tired.. lol... my DSand DH are still sleeping though.. lol.. must be nice..

AMY,
    I'M SO HAPPY YOUR BACK... YOU SOUND BETTER!!!!! HOW HAVE THINGS BEEN GOING????? GOOD HERE.. JUST WAITING ON AF SHOULD BE HERE ANYDAY.... I HAVE REALLY MISSED TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!

SO ARE YOU TAKING A BREAK ?????? OR ARE YOU GONNA GIVE IT A SHOT AGAIN THIS MONTH???? DID YOU GET AF YET???

WELL, I THINK I LET OFF ALOT OF STEAM WHEN I WENT OUT AND GOT DRUNK....BET YOU DID TOO.. SOMETIMES WE REALLY JUST NEED TO CUT LOOSE!!!!! YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN????

KEEP IN TOUCH WOMAN... WE NEED YOU AROUND HERE... LOVE YA LOT'S,,,SARA

Quote Originally Posted by SaraH.
    AMY,
    I'M SO HAPPY YOUR BACK... YOU SOUND BETTER!!!!! HOW HAVE THINGS BEEN GOING????? GOOD HERE.. JUST WAITING ON AF SHOULD BE HERE ANYDAY.... I HAVE REALLY MISSED TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!

SO ARE YOU TAKING A BREAK ?????? OR ARE YOU GONNA GIVE IT A SHOT AGAIN THIS MONTH???? DID YOU GET AF YET???

WELL, I THINK I LET OFF ALOT OF STEAM WHEN I WENT OUT AND GOT DRUNK....BET YOU DID TOO.. SOMETIMES WE REALLY JUST NEED TO CUT LOOSE!!!!! YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN????

KEEP IN TOUCH WOMAN... WE NEED YOU AROUND HERE... LOVE YA LOT'S,,,SARA

Well I am taking a break. AF showed her ugly head on the 4th.. which is fine.. I was actually nervous because of the situation... right now is just not a good time. My marriage needs a lot of work and now that she is gone i have my husband undivided attention.

Getting drunk was soooooooooooooooooooo needed. I had a good time for a change. I actually only had one second when I thought I was gonna have a panic attack. Thats why i really limit my drinking.

Any how... glad to hear you are doing good. Are you taking provera to jump start AF?

AMY,
    YES, I USED PROVERA. I JUST FINISHED IT 7 DAYS AGO..AND USUALLY AF SHOWS UP 5-7 DAYS AFTER.. SHE'S RUNNING LATE!!!! I HATE HER!!!! I HAVE CRAMPS BUT NO AF..

SO, SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO FOCUS JUST ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP..GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING. HOPE YOU AND DH CAN CATCH UP WITH EACH OTHER.. YOUR A GOOD PERSON AND YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!!!!! TAKE CARE...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah111
    Paula, I am on a CD26 in a 31 day cycle .I just took my last dose of progyluton last night i usually get my AF within 5-7 days after the last dose. i dont chart but i m surely going to chart my BBT this mnth to know when i 'O' and how high my temp remain.

I m starting Clomid 50MG on CD2-6.. CD2 would probably be on 7/14 . will also be taking Progyluton from CD5.

I am also going to take BABY ASPIRIN although my RE did'nt mention it.
    Just make sure you tell your RE of anything that you are taking.. Even though baby aspirin can't hurt.. but there are people who's bodies don't clot correctly and their blood is rather thin.. So it's always better.. especially when ttc to at least just let them write it down in your chart what you are taking. Just in case any issues come up in the future. I so hope you get your BFP this month. Good Luck..

HEY LADIES!!!! LOL, yes I am lurking... things are going good on my end. Looks like lots is goin on in here though! WOW!!!

Congrats Kristen.. (i think i already congratulated you. but oh well)
    Miss Paula ~ have you gotten your BFP? Gosh I hope this is your month woman.... I have been praying for ya...
    Sara~ Hey chica... I am still lurkin.. lol.... all is good, I still have a pulse.. heheh.... how are things going with your cycle this month? Read ya got drunk... hehe,, me too!!! It was much needed relaxation for me...

Well girls, I am gonna get my house clean... I am gonna stay signed on today, cuz I miss talkin to ya'll... hopefully SOMEONE will be on soon...
    Got it and lost it... I got a BFP yesterday .. but I think it was a chemical pg.. started spotting yesterday evening and have full blown AF tonight.. Today’s test was a BFN. But I'm still hanging in there.. Haven't picked up all the pieces yet.. But I'll pull it together soon.. I go back to the RE on Thursday this week. Thanks for asking.. I've missed you and am glad you are still lurking..

lol, of couse I wouldn't drop you guys.... things are still on the rocky side... but i'm hangin in there. DSS's momma is just dumb and I am glad she isn't staying here anymore... she just gets on my nerves.. every little thing that comes out of her mouth...
    Anyways, I am SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! THat morning sickness is so worth it huh!!! lol Where is everyone?
    Oh girl I feel for you.. I know exactly how you feel.. We had to move to a different state to get away from DH's ex.. We drive 2 and half hours to pick up DSS and DSD.. It saved our marriage.. It also helped when he finally got a back bone and figured out how to stand up to her. Your DH is going to have to figure out that you mean more.. and that he needs to put her in her place.. He has both DS's and you now.. She's not part of the big picture anymore. I know it's hard.. but if you love him and he loves you.. You guys can get through this.. It took us almost two years to get through the rockiness, but our marriage is strong now.

Well.. I'm happy she is gone!!! (((HUGS)))

I think it's my turn to cut loose and let some steam off! This is my off month for all the testing/Lap.. So I think it's time for me to take time for myself and cut loose!

Well Ladies, I think this is the end of my Clomid journey.. But I will still pop in here to check up on you guys and to help out when ever I can. I'm not sure where I am going from here.. I should know more on Thursday.. I do know I'm asking for a M/C panel tests to be done.. and I guess they will schedule my Lap Thursday as well. So I'll be on break from TTC probably some where between 6-8 weeks. Hopefully together my RE and myself can figure out what's going on with me and fix things.

I want to see each of your graduate and move on to expecting. You guys hold a special place in my heart.. It's like a sisterhood.. You guys are the only one's who can truly understand what I am going through!

PAULA,

I AM STILL SO SORRY.... I HATE IT THAT YOUR CLOMID JOURNEY IS OVER WITHOUT A BFP!!!! I DEFINATLEY THINK YOU SHOULD GO OUT AND CUT LOOSE AND BLOW OFF SOME STEAM.. I HOPE WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO DO NEXT WORKS REAL QUICK FOR YOU!!!!!

I DO AGREE YOU SHOULD GET THE M/C PANEL DONE.. WE CAN'T ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS WITHOUT THE RIGHT ANSWERS.. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE???

I HOPE YOU STOP IN HERE ALOT. IT WON'T BE THE SAME IF YOU DON'T......PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED OF EVERYTHING.. AND BY THE WAY..GOOD LUCK WITH THE LAP...LOVE YA LOT'S!!!!

Ohhh Paula m so sorryy .. {{{HUGGSSS}}} to you... Things will get better.. dont u worry...

Pleasee stay with us here.. we all need your suggestions..
    {{{HUGSS}}} for you again

Thanks guys..

I'm still around.. I just took a little time off.. To get my mind off things.

I'll feel better after I go to the doctor on Thursday..

This AF has been kicking my butt.. Cramping bad at time.. which is not normal for me.. Just don't feel good at all! Be glad when it's over.

Of course I'll still come in here and check on you guys.. Anytime I'm on and see a new post in here.. I always have to see..

PAULA,

I'M GLAD YOU'RE STILL GONNA STOP IN HERE AND CHECK ON US.... I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD HAVE EVEN MADE IT THROUGH LAST MONTH W/OUT YOU...

SO, YOUR LAP IS SCHEDULED FOR THE 12TH????? GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING..I HOPE IT GOES QUICK AND YOU GET ALL THE ANSWERS YOU NEED... LOVE YA PAULA...BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
    I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON..

SO AS FOR ME.. I'M NOW 9 DAYS DONE WITH THE PROVERA AND I'M JUST STARTING TO SPOT... IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE LIKE 3-4 DAYS AGO!!! I'M SURE AF WILL BE HERE TOMORROW WITH A VENGENCE CAUSE I'M CRAMPING HORRIBLY... I REALLY HATE THAT DANG PROVERA.. AF GETS SO BAD EVERYTIME I TAKE IT!!!

WELL GONNA GO FOR NOW..TALK TA YA'LL LATER...

Thanks Sara.. I go to the RE on the 12th.. She will schedule the lap for sometime this month.

Provera isn't fun what so ever.. I feel for ya. Well.. atleast you know it's comnig and you can start your cycle of clomid.. I so hope this is your month!

I'll update everything about what we are going to do after my appt on Thursday.

(((HUGS)))

WELL THIS BLOG SEEMS VERY QUITE TODAY.....

PAULA,

PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED....HOW ARE YOU FEELING?? ANY BETTER??? I HOPE SO!!!!!

SARAH111,

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?? GOOD I HOPE!!!!!!

TALK TA YA'LL LATER.....

PAULA,

SARAH111,

TALK TA YA'LL LATER.....
    I'm ok.. Just waiting on Thursday to get here.. I've been doing a lot of research. So I haven't been on here as much. I've been checking and looking to see if I see any post..

Did AF finally come for you yet?

Paula....good luck on Thursday!!! You have to let us know what they say! *thinking of you*

~Kristen~

Quote Originally Posted by baby2008
    Paula....good luck on Thursday!!! You have to let us know what they say! *thinking of you*

~Kristen~
    Thanks Kristen.. By the way.. Great #'s.. I'm so happy for you.

Kimmie, If you have time.. can you send me the list of test they did on you for the blood clotting issues tomorrow?

NO AF YET..... AND I'M STILL CRAMPING REAL BAD... I STARTED SPOTTING A LITTLE BUT NO AF YET. I SHOULD HAVE STARTED 4 DAYS AGO OR SO... NOTHING CAN EVER GO AS IT SHOULD.

WELL ARE YOU EXCITED OR WHAT ABOUT YOUR APPT. ON THURSDAY???? SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE ARMED WITH PLENTY OF INFO.
    I HOPE YOU HAVE AN OPENED MINDED RE WHO WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR CARES TO HEART!!!

I AM STARTING TO THINK MY RE IS A LITTLE DUMB... AND DOESN'T SEEM TO LISTEN TO ME...

WELL GOOD NIGHT TO ALL!!!!!

PAULA,

SARAH111,

TALK TA YA'LL LATER.....

Hey Sarah.. i m doing good.. i finished my Progyluton on 7th Expecting AF on the 13th. But i dont seem to feel crampy at all which i usually do..
    Well.. once i get my AF m going to start CLOMID .. hoping for a BFP this mnth.. keep ur fingers crossed for me ...

Wish you best for Thursday Paula.. hope u get to know all that you want to...

Kristen.. did u have lots of CM before or after ur AF was due?? I just wana know coz have no symptoms of AF yet but m compeletly DRY.. :roll:

Sarah I hope u get ur AF soon so that u start ur cycle of Clomid.. I have never taken Provera so dont know how it feels..

SARAH111,

PROVERA SUCKS.... I'M GLAD YOUR DOING GOOD. WHAT DAYS ARE YOU GONNA BE ON CLOMID? I CAN'T REMEMBER..SORRY..
    I'M DOING DAYS 3-7.. WE MIGHT END UP BEING CYCLE BUDDIES CAUSE THE WAY THIS SPOTTING IS GOING I MIGHT NOT GET AF TILL THE 13TH EITHER... I HOPE IT COMES QUICK.. MY HUSBANDS B-DAY IS THE 15TH AND I'M GONNA BE SO MOODY.. I FEEL BAD FOR HIM.
    WELL GONNA GO TAKE SOME TYLENOL, THESE CRAMPS ARE KILLING ME!!

TALK TA YA LATER...

SARAH111,
    FORGOT TO TELL YOU.. I GOT FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU.. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS YOUR MONTH!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE?????????

Thanks Sarah111...

Sara, I'm here.. sort of..lol.. Nothing new here.. Just trying to get ready for tomorrow and watching days while the storms roll in.

PAULA,
    WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE IN??? JUST WONDERING CAUSE I'M IN CENTRAL NEW YORK AND WE ARE HAVING SOME MASSIVE T-STORMS TODAY.... BUT I DON'T MIND CAUSE THE TEMP. HAS DROPPED ANY IT IS NOT SO HOT!!!!!

I HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU TOMORROW AT YOUR RE APPT.. SO THEN YOU SAID THEY'LL DO THE LAP SOME TIME THIS MONTH????
    YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD RE CAUSE MINE WOULD TAKE HIS TIME..
    I'D BE WAITING AT LEAST A MONTH BETWEEN APPT. AND LAP. THAN ANOTHER 2 MONTHS TO DISCUSS NEW OPTIONS.
    I GUESS I HAVE JUST LOST FAITH IN MY RE.. HE JUST DOESN'T SEEMED TO CONCERED ABOUT ANYTHING AND HE'S VERY SLOW TO GET THINGS DONE...

I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO GET SOME TESTS DONE AND GET SOME ANSWERS..GOOD LUCK WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my 2nd month on clomid and my fertility monitor showed that I O'ed CD 17 and 18. Last month I had pains when I O'ed(which I never had before). I feel like I'm having them now which would mean my monitor is wrong. So I guess my question is Can I have an LH surge and then actually ovulate many days later??? Maybe I'm feeling things, but I don't want to get the timing wrong. The monitor is better than OPK's in that the screen gives you a clear peak for 48 hours, so I know I had the LH surge. Any advice???TKI...Chelseaxoxo

Kristen.. did u have lots of CM before or after ur AF was due?? I just wana know coz have no symptoms of AF yet but m compeletly DRY..
    Sarah111~I did not have any before AF came. I had some EWCM around the time of O, but used pre-seed to help out. Now, however, I am having to wear a panty liner! TMI...sorry. I wish you all the luck in the world. I really hope it is your month!

Paula~Thanks! Let us know how your appt goes tomorrow. I hope you get all the answers you need! Good luck!

SarahH~Good luck to you this month!!! I hope you get that BFP you want!

SeaSea~Sorry, I am not good with charting stuff, but I bet Paula or Kimmie could tell you for sure. Good luck this month!!!

Kimmie~When are you testing??? Good luck!!!

~Kristen~

CHELSEA,
    I HAVE NO IDEA... I WISH I DID.. SORRY!! I'M JUST STARTING MY 2ND MONTH TODAY... I BET PAULA KNOWS THOUGH..

PAULA,
    ARE YOU LURKING AT ALL????

LADIES,
    AF FINALLY CAME THIS AFTERNOON!!!!!! ABOUT 4:30. SO I CALLED MY RE AND THE NURSE SAID TO COUNT TODAY AS CD 1.... YEAH!!!!!! SHE SAID EVERY OFFICE HAS DIFFERENT CUT OFF TIMES SO AS LONG AS YOU ARE TAKING THE CLOMID BETWEEN DAYS 2-9 YOU ARE GOOD... DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT????? WHATEVER.. I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO BE ON MY 2ND MONTH NOW I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S RIGHT....
    I WILL COUNT TODAY AS CD 1 THOUGH. SO I'LL START MY CLOMID 100MG'S ON FRIDAY!!! YEAH!!!! NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE SO HAPPY FOR AF AND PILLS THAT MAKE ME CRAZY!!!!!!

TALK TA YA'LL LATER!!! I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL!!!

PAULA,
    WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE IN??? JUST WONDERING CAUSE I'M IN CENTRAL NEW YORK AND WE ARE HAVING SOME MASSIVE T-STORMS TODAY.... BUT I DON'T MIND CAUSE THE TEMP. HAS DROPPED ANY IT IS NOT SO HOT!!!!!

I HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU TOMORROW AT YOUR RE APPT.. SO THEN YOU SAID THEY'LL DO THE LAP SOME TIME THIS MONTH????
    YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD RE CAUSE MINE WOULD TAKE HIS TIME..
    I'D BE WAITING AT LEAST A MONTH BETWEEN APPT. AND LAP. THAN ANOTHER 2 MONTHS TO DISCUSS NEW OPTIONS.
    I GUESS I HAVE JUST LOST FAITH IN MY RE.. HE JUST DOESN'T SEEMED TO CONCERED ABOUT ANYTHING AND HE'S VERY SLOW TO GET THINGS DONE...

I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO GET SOME TESTS DONE AND GET SOME ANSWERS..GOOD LUCK WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm ashamed to say.. LOL.. I live South of Jackson, Mississippi.. I've lived here for 5 years now.. I feel my IQ going down with each day I am here.. LOL.. Just kidding.. I guess we are here for life.. We have to be within a couple of hours of where my DSS and DSD lives.. I'm from right between Jacksonville and St. Augustine FL and my DH is from LA right outside of New Orleans. We have been having bad storms all week! I live in the south it's always hot..lol..

Well.. the reason my doctor is now more willing to do more.. if because I'm old..lol.. She told me she felt I was getting up in age and didn't have to many more years in her opinion that would be good for me to ttc.. she feels that I would have a better success rate if I do IVF by or before turning 37.. She says the success rate drops a little after 38 and a lot after 40.. especially since I have PCOS. I just think she is not an age friendly person..lol.. Well.. I will post tomorrow sometime about my appt.

This is my 2nd month on clomid and my fertility monitor showed that I O'ed CD 17 and 18. Last month I had pains when I O'ed(which I never had before). I feel like I'm having them now which would mean my monitor is wrong. So I guess my question is Can I have an LH surge and then actually ovulate many days later??? Maybe I'm feeling things, but I don't want to get the timing wrong. The monitor is better than OPK's in that the screen gives you a clear peak for 48 hours, so I know I had the LH surge. Any advice???TKI...Chelseaxoxo
    Chelsea, Normally the "O" pains start with in 24 hours after having the LH Surge. How many days later are we talking about? Do you have a chart? The best way to tell when you have "Oed" is by thermal shift.

I have no clue about monitors.. I do use OPK's. If you keep a chart.. I would be more then happy to take a look at it and see if I can shed some light on when you actually "oed"..

Sorry I couldn't be of more help..

Sara.. I can't believe I am saying this.. But congrats on getting AF and starting Clomid in a couple of days....lol.. I so hope this is the month for you!!!! (((HUGS)))