Page 14 of 593 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Clomid Blog

Kimmie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl
    Hello girls! Happy 4th to all of you!

I would love your opinion on my post titled "What do you think???" I swear this TTC is driving me CRAZY! :roll:
    Mine looked the same on 15 DPO with my last PG. You are clearly PG!!! CONGRATS!!

Hi gals hope u all r doin good...

I visited my RE today and guess what she again had some changes done in my medication :x .. she said i should Continue PROGYLUTON while on Clomid 50MG and the days i should take Clomid are 2-6, when i asked her for baby aspirin she said she never heard of givin that with Clomid..
    She also said that it was not necassary for me to come and have an u/s ever other week.. she said if me n DH B/Dd every other day that was the best way to concieve.......

Lemme tell u my last u/s was abt 6 mnths ago.. mayb she found every thing right n did not recommend u/s every othe week..

I am so confused.. is any one of u taking clomid without being monitered???
    I am a little confused also in.. should i take baby aspirin or not??I think if it causes no harm, precautionally i should take it..

Paula can u help me ??? any one else??

Kimmie Guest

Baby asprin should only be taken if you have clotting disorders. It can cause severe birth defects for those who are on it if they should not be. Only use baby asprin if your doc says so.

As far a monitoring Clomid cycles here is how mine works with my RE:

CD 3 u/s and BhCG to be sure not PG and my ovaries have no cysts

Clomid on prescribed CDs (I have done 1-5, 3-7, and 5-9) depending on how late you 'o'...the earlier you take it the ealrier you 'o' which is better.

Use OPKs starting 5 days after last Clomid pill....sooner can cause false pos due to Clomid.

First pos OPK call the RE and then trigger with hCG shot for egg maturity.

Start Prometrium 72 hours after the trigger shot

Go in for BhCG at 16 DPO if no AF. If AF repeat above.

I already had my u/s for eggs and uterine lining on Clomid so I do not need to have one each month.

Sarah111~

My clomid experience has been somewhat monitored...I take 50mg on days 5-9 and then BD every other day from CD 12 'til AF shows. My doc likes to see me anywhere between CD 20 - 24 to do a Clomid check. He does not perform an ultrasound...just does an internal :roll: and presses on my abdomen to check for ovarian cysts. Then off to the lab for bloodwork to check my progesterone levels. Every doc does it different...Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah111
    Hi gals hope u all r doin good...

I visited my RE today and guess what she again had some changes done in my medication :x .. she said i should Continue PROGYLUTON while on Clomid 50MG and the days i should take Clomid are 2-6, when i asked her for baby aspirin she said she never heard of givin that with Clomid..
    She also said that it was not necassary for me to come and have an u/s ever other week.. she said if me n DH B/Dd every other day that was the best way to concieve.......

Lemme tell u my last u/s was abt 6 mnths ago.. mayb she found every thing right n did not recommend u/s every othe week..

I am so confused.. is any one of u taking clomid without being monitered???
    I am a little confused also in.. should i take baby aspirin or not??I think if it causes no harm, precautionally i should take it..

Paula can u help me ??? any one else??
    Hi Sarah, I'm not being monitored.. My doctor has never monitored me.. other then looking at my charts and progesterone test and I take a hpt every month even if I get AF.. I have to take an HPT before starting clomid.

A lot of people here on APA feel differently about the Baby Aspirin.. some RE's suggest it and some don't. My RE does give it to all her patients, no matter what their situation is. My RE says it's completely safe to take.. me and some of the other ladies did a lot of research on baby aspirin and found that it can help increase blood flow to the uterus which will help the lining thicken. The tread is in STC.. I don't take anything unless my RE knows I'm taking it. Did she tell you it was ok for you to take it, even though she had never heard of taking it before?

Photogrl, I'm so happy to see another clomid girl graduate! You make the 3rd one in the last month.. YAY!!! Now hopefully everyone else will as well.. How long have you been on clomid?

Struggled for 7 1/2 years. PCOS & Hypothyroidism

I'm gonna pipe in real quick on the baby aspirin too...
    When I asked my RE about it, his opinion was that for me there was no real benefit, but said that if I felt that there was- I could go ahead and take it as there is no harm in it.
    But as we all know- that is just one of the many things RE's opinions differ on :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by carriek
    I'm gonna pipe in real quick on the baby aspirin too...
    When I asked my RE about it, his opinion was that for me there was no real benefit, but said that if I felt that there was- I could go ahead and take it as there is no harm in it.
    But as we all know- that is just one of the many things RE's opinions differ on :roll:
    This is so true.. As we all know I go to a teaching school clinic for my treatment.. The guy who is over it is the best in the south and is well respected in the infertility field. Now.. at the clinic.. I see real RE's who teach.. the first time I went I saw a resident/ student, but because of my previous IF problems and PCOS.. I see the teachers I guess I should say.. The one's over the resident/students. To get to my point.. the first one I saw for the first couple of appts. said she saw no harm in it and that it's fine to take.. and the one I've been seeing since her.. which I hope I get to stay with.. because the first one I didn't really click with. This one gives it to all her patients.. she's also the one who wants to do the lap and possibly IVF, the first doctor just seemed to want me to try Clomid again and didn’t have a real plan. It's a slight difference.. but this slight difference is within one clinic. Reading everyone's stories on APA.. I have really notice how different everyone's RE's are. I guess it boils down to where they got their medical degree at and how they were taught.. to what they have learned researching since being out of school and in practice.

I do a lot of research on my own and if I decide I want to try something.. I bring it up to my RE (which is who I am trusting my fertility and life with).

I've had so many ask me what does my doctor say and do... Even though my doctor does one way for me.. doesn't mean that another doctor will do the same. That's why it's so important that a lot of the questions that get asked here on APA.. also need to be passed by our doctors for reassurance and approval.

OMG I feel like I'm up on a and am going on and on..

P.S. Those of you who are researching aspirin need to make sure they are researching baby aspirin 81mg and please before adding anything to your routine please pass it by your RE and get their opinion as well. Adult aspirin at 325mg can cause birth defects as well as many other problems. But baby aspirin 81mg is proven safe for many different things including ttc/pg.

How is everyone doing today?? What's going on in your cycle??

I'm almost at the end of my 2ww.. I have two days left and if no af I'll test at that time. My temps are still up.. last two days 98.2 (chart is under the www button) Been having a few symptoms.. but have been trying not to pay them any attention since it could just be the clomid.. Clomid can be so cruel some times.

I'll probably be in and out over the weekend.. I'm doing a lot of research right now.. trying to get ready for my RE appt next week.

Good Luck to you all!

Paula~

Everything sounds promising for you! But we all know just how cruel Clomid can be sometimes. Still, I'm really hoping this is your month for that BFP!

I'm alright right here, still excited and scared @ the same time. I go in on Tuesday for an U/S and bloodwork...let's hope the embie is where it's supposed to be!

Good luck, let's have more BFP's!

HEY ALL,
    HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN DOING? GOOD I HOPE!!!!
    THINGS AROUND HERE HAVE BEEN CHAOTIC!!!! THE 2 DAY 4TH OF JULY PARTY WENT WELL!! LOT'S OF PEOPLE.. I SPENT ALL DAY YESTERDAY CLEANING, WHAT FUN!!!! I'M JUST WAITING FOR AF SO I CAN START ROUND TWO OF THE CLOMID... I FINISHED THE PROVERA 4 DAYS AGO.. I USUALLY GET AF ABOUT 5-7 DAYS OFF THE PROVERA.. SO HOPEFULLY SOON....

PAULA,
    I'M REALLY WISHING YOU A BFP!!!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING AND WHAT ARE THOSE SYMPTOMS?????

PHOTOGIRL,
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BFP!!!!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING??? I WISH YOU A HAPPY AND BORING 9 MONTHS!!!

SARAH111,
    GOOD LUCK!!!! MAYBE A CHANGE IN MEDICATOIN IS JUST WHAT YOU NEED..... I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!

KRISTEN,

I KNOW I'M A LITTLE BEHIND..... BUT CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!! I SAW YOU GOT YOUR BFP!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! HERE'S TO A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND BORING 9 MONTHS FOR YOU!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

TALK TA YA LATER!!

Quote Originally Posted by photogrl
    Paula~

Everything sounds promising for you! But we all know just how cruel Clomid can be sometimes. Still, I'm really hoping this is your month for that BFP!

I'm alright right here, still excited and scared @ the same time. I go in on Tuesday for an U/S and bloodwork...let's hope the embie is where it's supposed to be!

Good luck, let's have more BFP's!
    Thanks.. Yea.. Clomid can be really cruel.. If AF comes.. then I have a plan for the next few months. I guess.. I've been researching a lot the last couple of days.

I'm glad you are doing good.. It's perfectly normal to be excited and scared with all us TTC girls have gone through... I'm sure I'll be scared until the day I hold my baby/s in my arms.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.. I'll be praying the embie is in the right place and that you will have an uneventful 9 months! Please let me know how it goes on Tuesday.

HEY ALL,
    HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN DOING? GOOD I HOPE!!!!
    THINGS AROUND HERE HAVE BEEN CHAOTIC!!!! THE 2 DAY 4TH OF JULY PARTY WENT WELL!! LOT'S OF PEOPLE.. I SPENT ALL DAY YESTERDAY CLEANING, WHAT FUN!!!! I'M JUST WAITING FOR AF SO I CAN START ROUND TWO OF THE CLOMID... I FINISHED THE PROVERA 4 DAYS AGO.. I USUALLY GET AF ABOUT 5-7 DAYS OFF THE PROVERA.. SO HOPEFULLY SOON....

PAULA,
    I'M REALLY WISHING YOU A BFP!!!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING AND WHAT ARE THOSE SYMPTOMS?????
    Hi Sara.. I missed ya this week.. glad you are back now!!! Eww.. Not good.. I'm sorry you got stuck with the big clean up. At least the party went well and you had a good time. Well.. it sounds like you could be getting AF anytime then.. So you will be on 100mg of clomid this time? Days 5-9 still?

Well.. I guess this is my last month on Clomid, hopefully it ends with a BFP.. but if not.. I'm doing some research so i can be better prepared for my meeting with my RE on Thursday.. I have somethings I want done before starting IVF.. I'm also going to talk to her about Femara. So we will see..

Symptoms Are.. Sleeping A LOT.. Took a 3 hour nap on Wed... and wanted to go back to bed so bad all evening.. Yesterday.. I slept to 1pm.. then feel asleep on the couch at 8pm and slept to 10pm.. Was up for a couple of hours.. then back to bed. All day I was so sleepy.. Today.. after I went back to bed after feeding the baby birdie and posting on here this morning.. I slept until 1:14pm today.. and could go back to bed right now :roll: .. Fixing to go do some house work instead. I've been dizzy off and on the last couple of days.. Sore bb's off and on.. emotional.. Temps the last two days were 98.2 which is still way above cover line 97.2.. but down from Wed. which was 98.5.. So I'm hoping it doesn't drop and that these symptoms are not freakin Clomid and AF coming.

I wonder how Amy and Kristen is doing?

Symptoms Are.. Sleeping A LOT.. Took a 3 hour nap on Wed... and wanted to go back to bed so bad all evening.. Yesterday.. I slept to 1pm.. then feel asleep on the couch at 8pm and slept to 10pm.. Was up for a couple of hours.. then back to bed. All day I was so sleepy.. Today.. after I went back to bed after feeding the baby birdie and posting on here this morning.. I slept until 1:14pm today.. and could go back to bed right now .. Fixing to go do some house work instead. I've been dizzy off and on the last couple of days.. Sore bb's off and on.. emotional.. Temps the last two days were 98.2 which is still way above cover line 97.2.. but down from Wed. which was 98.5.. So I'm hoping it doesn't drop and that these symptoms are not freakin Clomid and AF coming.

I wonder how Amy and Kristen is doing?
    Hey!!! I am doing good. I have started to feel very sick, which was a shock to me! I just thought b/c it was still so early that it would not happen yet. It mainly hits me after I eat, so I skipped dinner last night, but after I ate lunch today, I was sick again. YUCK! Other than that the only new symptom is leg cramps! OUCH! The past few nights I have been woken up with cramps in one or both my legs! The lab should be calling me to tell me about my BW soon, I will let you know!

I am liking those symptoms Paula!!! Sounds very good! I know I have told you this over and over but SERIOUSLY...you are gonna make us wait until the 9th?!?!?! lol.

Sarah, thanks for the congrats!!! Hope everything is going good for you. It sounds like your party was a success. Sorry you have to do all that cleaning up...that is no fun at all!!!!

I hope everyone is doing good today! I will post later and let you know about my labs!

I WONDER ABOUT KRISTEN AND AMY TOO.. I HOPE THEY ARE OKAY!!!

PAULA,

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE GOOD.... I HOPE YOU GET THAT BFP!!!! I MISSED YA TOO!!! I KEPT WANTING TO CHECK THE COMPUTER EVERYDAY BUT THERE WERE TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE. IT WAS CRAZY!!!

SO YEP, I START CLOMID 100MG. DAYS 3-7 JUST LIKE LAST MONTH.. I WONDER WHY DIFFERENT RE'S GIVE IT OUT FOR DIFFERENT DAYS??? I WONDER IF IT WORKS BETTER ON THE OTHER DAYS...

OH WELL, MY DH'S BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY IS TONIGHT SO WE WILL BE GOING OUT TO CELEBRATE... I THINK I'M GONNA GET DRUNK SINCE IT CAN'T HURT ME.. I'M ON NO MEDS AND I KNOW I'M NOT PG. I AM GONNA DRINK!!!!!

WELL TALK TA YA LATER

OK just got my results....these were taken at yesterday at 12dpo:
    BETAhcg: 40!!!!!!!!!!
    Progesterone: 25.5!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!! I am so happy! I go back tomorrow to make sure my hcg is doubling!

Just wanted to let you girls know!
    ~Kris~ Blessed with 4 boys! Our baby boy is a miracle baby!After a diagnosis of placenta percreta/complete previa/PIH/severe anemia/IUGR/Oligohydramnios and a c/s, hysterectomy, bladder resection, and tons of blood transfussions later....he was born healthy @ 36 weeks, against all odds!!!

YEAH KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! LET US KNOW THE RESULTS TOMORROW!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaraH.
    I WONDER ABOUT KRISTEN AND AMY TOO.. I HOPE THEY ARE OKAY!!!

PAULA,

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE GOOD.... I HOPE YOU GET THAT BFP!!!! I MISSED YA TOO!!! I KEPT WANTING TO CHECK THE COMPUTER EVERYDAY BUT THERE WERE TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE. IT WAS CRAZY!!!

SO YEP, I START CLOMID 100MG. DAYS 3-7 JUST LIKE LAST MONTH.. I WONDER WHY DIFFERENT RE'S GIVE IT OUT FOR DIFFERENT DAYS??? I WONDER IF IT WORKS BETTER ON THE OTHER DAYS...

OH WELL, MY DH'S BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY IS TONIGHT SO WE WILL BE GOING OUT TO CELEBRATE... I THINK I'M GONNA GET DRUNK SINCE IT CAN'T HURT ME.. I'M ON NO MEDS AND I KNOW I'M NOT PG. I AM GONNA DRINK!!!!!

WELL TALK TA YA LATER
    They normally either give it days 3-7 or 5-9.. some RE's change it up.

Well have fun tonight.. Drink one for me.. DH had a couple of drinks 4th of july.. So if I'm not pg.. Then I will have this month off.. gonna make him take me out and have a couple myself!

OK just got my results....these were taken at yesterday at 12dpo:
    BETAhcg: 40!!!!!!!!!!
    Progesterone: 25.5!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!! I am so happy! I go back tomorrow to make sure my hcg is doubling!

Just wanted to let you girls know!
    YAY Kristen!!!! Can't wait to see those numbers double!!!! Those are really good numbers for 12 dpo..

Have fun Sarah and be careful!!

Paula, I thought those were pretty good numbers too! I guess I will have to wait until Monday to find out what tomorrows numbers are! UGH. I guess I can wait that long...I will be waiting that day for you to POAS anyway! lol

Hope everyone is doing good! Talk to you soon!

~Kristen~

Quote Originally Posted by baby2008
    Have fun Sarah and be careful!!

Paula, I thought those were pretty good numbers too! I guess I will have to wait until Monday to find out what tomorrows numbers are! UGH. I guess I can wait that long...I will be waiting that day for you to POAS anyway! lol

Hope everyone is doing good! Talk to you soon!

~Kristen~
    LOL.. Well maybe you will triple.. and I'll get a BFP all on the same day! Feeling really blah.. Since I ate supper I've been feeling kind of puckie. :yuck:

HEY ALL ! ! !

I'M DRUNK AND HAD ALOT OF FUN!!!!!! I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY BEEN ABLE TO DRINK AND ACTUALLY GET DRUNK IN AWHILE... IT WAS GREAT!!!! ALTHOUGH BECAUSE OF MY ANXIETY ATTACKS, I HAD TO GET TIPSY BEFORE I WENT....... BUT MY SIL TOTALLY UNDERSTANDS THAT ABOUT ME AND SHE DOESN'T LEAVE ME ALONE ALL NIGHT!!!! WHICH I AM HAPPY ABOUT!!!!!! HELPS ME OUT ALOT !!!!!

PAULA,

DRANK 3 FOR YOU!!!!! VERY HAPPY I DID!!!!! WELL AFTER TONIGHT ONLY 1 DAY LEFT....CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOU'RE RESULTS....

GOOD NIGHT TO EVERYONE!! !!!!! GOTTA GO TO BED NOW!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaraH.
    HEY ALL ! ! !

I'M DRUNK AND HAD ALOT OF FUN!!!!!! I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY BEEN ABLE TO DRINK AND ACTUALLY GET DRUNK IN AWHILE... IT WAS GREAT!!!! ALTHOUGH BECAUSE OF MY ANXIETY ATTACKS, I HAD TO GET TIPSY BEFORE I WENT....... BUT MY SIL TOTALLY UNDERSTANDS THAT ABOUT ME AND SHE DOESN'T LEAVE ME ALONE ALL NIGHT!!!! WHICH I AM HAPPY ABOUT!!!!!! HELPS ME OUT ALOT !!!!!

PAULA,

DRANK 3 FOR YOU!!!!! VERY HAPPY I DID!!!!! WELL AFTER TONIGHT ONLY 1 DAY LEFT....CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOU'RE RESULTS....

GOOD NIGHT TO EVERYONE!! !!!!! GOTTA GO TO BED NOW!!!!!!

LMAO.. Sounds like you got Sh!t Faced...lol.. Well.. Thanks for mine.. must be why I've been feeling :yuck: tonight.. lol.. Sounds like you have a good SIL. I'm glad you were able to go out and cut loose some and have some fun without worry. Also glad you made it home safe!! Hope you have a good night sleep.. Talk to you tomorrow.. Hopefully you won't be hung over..lol..

SarahH, sounds like you had a good time!!! That is too funny! I am glad you got to go out and blow off some steam...that feels great to do every now and then!!! Go to bed and take you some aspirin girl!!!

Paula
    , sorry you are feeling sick. :yuck: I know that is not fun. I have been fighting the urge to puke for a couple of days now. Tonight I almost lost it riding in my husbands suburban. I think it was a mixture of dinner and his driving! lol :yuck: I can't wait for MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how Amy is doing? I hope she is OK. Wonder if she is lurking.....if so....AMY LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING!!! WE MISS YOU!!!

Sarah111 how are you doing? Kimmie how are you?

Paula, sorry you are feeling sick. I know that is not fun. I have been fighting the urge to puke for a couple of days now. Tonight I almost lost it riding in my husbands suburban. I think it was a mixture of dinner and his driving! lol I can't wait for MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!
    It was after I ate supper when I started feeling pukey... I am so tired right now.. I just want to go to bed.. but can't.. have to feed the baby birdie one more time tonight.. so I have to stay up until then. I just feel so blah right now.. How are you feeling?

I am so scared to wake up in the morning..lol.. normally my temps would either have dropped today or tomorrow.. AF is due Sunday..

I know Monday is just right around the corner.. I may break down and test sunday if AF doesn't show.. I don't know may just wait until Monday morning.

Sarah111
    how are you doing? Kimmie how are you?

Hey Kristen.. m so happy for ur results.. Hope they keep doubling n trippling ;)..

Hey SaraH, it seems like u really had fun the last few days.. .. well wish u best of luck this mnth.. hope u get a BIGGGGG BFP

Paula.. your symptoms show a postive sign.. i just hope things work out for u this mnth and u see a BFP on 9th.. i.e If you can wait till then

How is every body else..???

As for me no more symptoms then i last mentioned.. the cramps have reduced but bbs still hurt ... i just hope those cramps were'nt of 'O' coz me n DH were'nt able to BD as he was out of town ...

Well just cant wait to start my first cycle of CLOMID.. just hope it works out for me.. :roll: ...

Quote Originally Posted by "Sarah111
    Paula.. your symptoms show a postive sign.. i just hope things work out for u this mnth and u see a BFP on 9th.. i.e If you can wait till then

How is every body else..???

As for me no more symptoms then i last mentioned.. the cramps have reduced but bbs still hurt ... i just hope those cramps were'nt of 'O' coz me n DH were'nt able to BD as he was out of town ...

Well just cant wait to start my first cycle of CLOMID.. just hope it works out for me.. :roll: ...
    What cycle day are you on? When do you think you will be starting the clomid? What mg and what CD do you start it? I know I'm full of questions this morning..lol.. Sorry DH was out of town.. it always seems like something happens around that time for us too.. :x

Hopefully you will get a BFP and not have to go on clomid. Have you been charting?

Sara, How's your head feeling this morning??

Kristen, Hope you are feeling well this morning also!

Amy.. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

HOw is everyone else today???

As far me.. My allergies started really bad last night and have been bad this morning..I have no clue what triggered them. Nose is all stuffy and runny.. Temps went down some.. I'm at 98.0 today.. I'm not sure I like this.. The closer I get to time for AF the more stressed out I get..I guess we will see tomorrow what's going to happen.. :roll: Well.. I'm going back to bed now.. Talk to you guys this afternoon.

HEY ALL,

WELL THANKS FOR ASKING HOW I WAS FEELING AFTER LAST NIGHT.... I'M ACTUALLY FEELING GOOD. KIND OF TIRED BUT GOOD!!!

PAULA,
    ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO WAIT TILL MONDAY??? YOU HAVE MORE WILL POWER THAN ME!!! GOOD LUCK WOMAN!!!! SORRY YOU FELT SICK LAST NIGHT..HOPE YOU'RE FEELING LOTS BETTER TODAY!!!!

KRISTEN,
    WHEN WILL YOU HAVE YOU'RE RESULTS???? WISHING HIGH NUMBERS FOR YOU!!!!! HOPE YOU FEEL GOOD TODAY!!!!

AMY,
    IF YOU ARE LURKING AROUND.... I MISS YOU TOO.. OBVIOUSLY WE ALL DO!!! HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GOOD FOR YOU....NO MATTER WHAT YOU KEEP YOUR HEAD UP WOMAN!!!! LOVE YA LOT'S!!!!!!

Paula!!!!!!! I see that you are on here!!!! I am freaking out!!!!! I am sure you are a little more than me!!!! lol I am so excited I hope this is it!!!!! Any more symptoms???

Me....I am soooo tired :zz: and still sick at my stomach :yuck: . YUCK!
    I went this morning to have my labs drawn and they had left!!! I guess they forgot my appt.. :x They finished up early and all of them left early. Needless to say I was not happy. It takes me 40 minutes to drive there! I guess I will just get them drawn on Monday and hope my HCG quadruples!!! There is not anything else I can do! I am still mad though. lol

I CAN"T WAIT FOR YOU TO POAS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

Paula!!!!!!! I see that you are on here!!!! I am freaking out!!!!! I am sure you are a little more than me!!!! lol I am so excited I hope this is it!!!!! Any more symptoms???

Me....I am soooo tired :zz: and still sick at my stomach :yuck: . YUCK!
    I went this morning to have my labs drawn and they had left!!! I guess they forgot my appt.. :x They finished up early and all of them left early. Needless to say I was not happy. It takes me 40 minutes to drive there! I guess I will just get them drawn on Monday and hope my HCG quadruples!!! There is not anything else I can do! I am still mad though. lol

I CAN"T WAIT FOR YOU TO POAS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!
    Just really tired.. (just got up from a nap.. I left my computer logged on) Still dizzy off and on.. and my bb's are tender with some shooting pains in them when they move. I've had a few twinges in my abs and that's been it today.. Oh I forgot emotional. I'll test in the morning again.

That sucks.. I would have been so ticked off if I drove that far and they had left.. I think I would give them a piece of my mind on Monday about that! I'm sure your levels will be just fine

PAULA,
    ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO WAIT TILL MONDAY??? YOU HAVE MORE WILL POWER THAN ME!!! GOOD LUCK WOMAN!!!! SORRY YOU FELT SICK LAST NIGHT..HOPE YOU'RE FEELING LOTS BETTER TODAY!!!!
    Guess I didn't have enough will power.. Now we just have to wait until in the morning. Gald you are feeling good today.. Last night is just what you needed.. Blow off some steam before this coming months cycle and your BFP!

Quote Originally Posted by paula0471

What cycle day are you on? When do you think you will be starting the clomid? What mg and what CD do you start it? I know I'm full of questions this morning..lol.. Sorry DH was out of town.. it always seems like something happens around that time for us too.. :x

Hopefully you will get a BFP and not have to go on clomid. Have you been charting?
    Paula, I am on a CD26 in a 31 day cycle .I just took my last dose of progyluton last night i usually get my AF within 5-7 days after the last dose. i dont chart but i m surely going to chart my BBT this mnth to know when i 'O' and how high my temp remain.

I m starting Clomid 50MG on CD2-6.. CD2 would probably be on 7/14 . will also be taking Progyluton from CD5.

I am also going to take BABY ASPIRIN although my RE did'nt mention it.

HEY LADIES!!!! LOL, yes I am lurking... things are going good on my end. Looks like lots is goin on in here though! WOW!!!

Congrats Kristen.. (i think i already congratulated you. but oh well)
    Miss Paula ~ have you gotten your BFP? Gosh I hope this is your month woman.... I have been praying for ya...
    Sara~ Hey chica... I am still lurkin.. lol.... all is good, I still have a pulse.. heheh.... how are things going with your cycle this month? Read ya got drunk... hehe,, me too!!! It was much needed relaxation for me...

Well girls, I am gonna get my house clean... I am gonna stay signed on today, cuz I miss talkin to ya'll... hopefully SOMEONE will be on soon...

TTYL