Page 113 of 593 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

mspy: you're hysterical with all your messages, you're cute. Good luck with the 2WW, hopefully they'll fly, get tons of rest.

Mia: Praying everything goes smooth with your FET and your lining gets to the number needed.

Kristen: Glad to hear things went well with the ER. Good luck tomorrow, I'm :pray: you get your BFP very soon. Sending you tons of

ajf: One more day, I can just imagine it's killing you, you're right, patience, patience. Good luck Tuesday!!

:pray: You ladies get a BFP very soon.

Erin: Sorry about AF, I know, it sucks. Hang in there, things will work out for you and your DH.

Mspy, Mia, Kristen, ajf,
    I am cheering for all of you! This is so exciting!

Erin, I'm sorry about AF--that really stinks.

mspy, to answer your question, during the 2ww I mostly drove myself crazy trying to analyze every little "symptom." I'd tell you not to do it, but I think it's impossible not to!

Hey ladies hope everyone is doing well. FINALLY started af on Sat so I will start clomid on wed!!!! I hope his cycle was as easy as the one in June only this time the pregnancy sticks! Cant wait to see how it goes! First IUI cyle.
    Last edited by Krissy J; 11-03-2008 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    Thanks girl!!! I hope it works out for me this month but DH pissed me off today lol I wanted to BD and he had issues so I felt like ohhh no now there goes my chances! I know I'm being lame today

So what are u doing next cycle?
    Waiting for our appt with the RE on Tues afternoon! To pass the time, I spent the weekend doing things I try not to do during a cycle. I sampled a few wines up at Epcot and drank diet coke- not exactly living on the edge but it was fun!

I hope you're feeling better- don't worry with 8 eggs your chances are great!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by Krissy J View Post
    Hey ladies hope everyone is doing well. FINALLY started af on Sat so I will start clomid on wed!!!! I hope his cycle was as easy as the one in June only this time the pregnancy sticks! Cant wait to see how it goes! First IUI cyle.
    Good Luck!!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    Same here . We have our 10th IUI monday, we haven't been able to BD since thursday. Same as you, a few hours after IUI we BD to get more swimmers since we want the best count for IUI and more to just follow along afterwards hoping one will make it!!!
    Good Luck today, it would take a lot to go thru 10 IUI's- I hope this works for you!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by acsm View Post
    I'm having an IUI on Monday and on Tuesday. We decided to go ahead and do two IUI's this time. I am taking the trigger today and then doing the first IUI at 23 hours and the second at 41 hours. I just got done doing Repronex for 10 days. My fingers are crossed for all of us!!
    Good Luck today & tomorrow!!
    My 3 yo cuties!

9. Default

Erin, thanks for your kind prayers and I'm really sorry about AF. You are one strong gal and I'm sure you'll get past this phase soon and we look forward to hear about your next step on this TTC journey.

Kristen....YAY for cycle buddies! Great to hear about the 3 fertilized embbies! How was the quality? Hopefully is good! When's your BETA? How many are you planning to tranfer? Yes I was in pain after the retrieval. The first 2 days was'nt that bad but because I had moderate OHSS, the pain got even worse the following 2 weeks (until AF showed). I think your pain should subside after 2 days. If it's still there after 2 days, it's better you check with your RE.

Frances...yes i don't care how they do it...I just want my BFP too!

ajf...YAY for another cycle buddy! This 2ww is going to be harder than the previous 2 months because I don't get to do a lot of stuff to get the time past quickly (i basically drowned myself in work but i can't now). I hope you get a lot of good quality embbies to work with! How many are you planning to transfer?

Fia...I need to fill myself with all the natural endorphins and stay as positive as I can. Hopefully it'll make the 2ww pass by faster!

RSC...I'm already in the "pit" but like you said, i'll try my very best to get out of it. I'm still getting some mild cramps which also makes me kinda gassy (sorry TMI!) Not too sure if it's the embbies or something wrong with my stomach......(here i go again!)

Okay so today is 4DPO3DT (is this how its written?). Just wondering when everyone say REST does that mean do nothing? Because after 2 days of home "rest", I decided I need to get out of the house today so I went grocery shopping. Do you think its harmful? I didn't drive and I did try to rest/sit for every 15/20 mins of walking.

Quote Originally Posted by acsm View Post
    I'm having an IUI on Monday and on Tuesday. We decided to go ahead and do two IUI's this time. I am taking the trigger today and then doing the first IUI at 23 hours and the second at 41 hours. I just got done doing Repronex for 10 days. My fingers are crossed for all of us!!
    Good luck to you today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go in next week for an ultrasound to check my follies and discuss whether we'll do trigger this month or not (I want to!) and then IUI probably on Thursday!
    Alli~25,DH~24 Married 10/06-soul mates!With God All Things Are Possible
    3 IUI's and Clomid didn't work, it's up to God

Woe ladies once again a lot of action, I'm off to my RE this afternoon for my post procedure review. Anyone out there had a hormone panel test done or an EFT carried out. I'm thinking of asking for those for peace of mind as I have never had any post ovulation tests done to see if my lining is embie friendly and my hormone levels are suitable for implantation. We produce beautiful eggs and amazing embies, they just don't implant, RESOLVE have a great write up on implantation issues as a result of unexplained infertility.
    Just putting it out there, I am looking for needles and procedures as I'm feeling left out here LOL.
    Good luck Kristin, RSC and MSPY on you 2WW and anyone else I've missed.

update on me...my re called today and out of my 9 embryos 4 are developing normally. he said he is hopeful one will be ready to transfer tommorrow at the blastocyte stage.the other three are developing slower but still look good. i will get a report in the morning and depending on how they are doing and how i am doing i might transfer one tommorrow or possibly be able to wait one more day for two to transfer if my lining and hormone level will let me wait. i was really hoping to transfer two. i am trying not to feel down but i am scared! i wanted to up the odds of putting in two eggs....i just need to try and be calm because it is really out of my hands at this point, im just praying for a healthy pregnancy healthy baby....or babies!!!

thanks for letting me vent and all your warm wishes!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~babydust~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies!

I had 3 total. a 6 cell, 4 cell and a 2 cell. He said the 6 cell was beautiful and the 4 and 2 cell were still very viable and all 3 could turn into beautiful babies. I transfered all 3. I go for my beta on 11/15

Still have a stomach ache. 3 days tomorrow. Hopefully will go away after a good nights rest tonight.

Im off to bed. 1 more day of being a couch potato. I am ready to go back to work already!

15. Default

Max...Thanks for your kind wishes! I've never had any post ovulation test done before (this is my 1st IVF attempt) so sorry I could'nt be of help. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

ajf...Yay for 4 embbies! You'll get good chances once the embbies gets into blast (at least you know they've reach a certain "plantable" stage). I had a day 3 transfer so I'm wondering what are my embbies doing right now at 5DPO....

Kristen..Congratulations on the sucessfully transferred 3 embbies. We've got the same BETA date! This is so exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Krissy J View Post
    Good luck girl!!!!! Lots of stickies sending your way!!!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlli View Post
    I go in next week for an ultrasound to check my follies and discuss whether we'll do trigger this month or not (I want to!) and then IUI probably on Thursday!
    GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they do it for you!!!! I know how it feels when they dont!!!! Let me know!!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

How is my IUI buddies doing tonight? I hope we all get good news this month...we need it lol

I was thinking wow I have no symptoms yet and forgot its only
    3DPIUI

Good luck to you all!!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

19. Default

ajf, I hope everything goes perfectly!

Kristen! yay for 3 embies, girl!

I can't wait for your betas, ladies!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

I just got my BFP and I still dont have any symptons! So hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Waiting 4 Baby in AL View Post
    Congratulations!!
    My 3 yo cuties!

ajf, I hope you get great news today!!!!

Kristen, I'm happy all went good for you yesterday.
    For some reason I thought it your transfer was today.
    I just came on to wish you good luck today but I guess I was late.

mia, keep us updated on your lining and FET.
    Matthew & Nicholas born on May 5, 2009.

Hi everyone! Just had IUI #10 yesterday. 7 follies and post wash 28 mil with good motility so my RE was pleased with it. This is our last shot at IUI, I asked my RE yesterday if this doesn't work and she says its up to IVF. She is confident that IVF will be successful for us, i just never thought I'd have to do that. She said when when we first started this process she thought it may be DH SA, but once we got him some boosters, he has come along. She said to me that it really looks like its me (which I know it is, I've tried to get pg waaayy to long and only once in 10 years it happened with a m/c and that was in 99). She said with IVF we will see whats going on more closely. I am just praying praying praying this one works. I just feel like the odds are against us, but can't give up hope.

Right now I feel fine all in all, actually working. Other than feeling like I am carrying a sack of potatoes (thanks to 7 follies releasing which hey we'll take it) and (.)(.) a bit sore for trigger feeling pretty good.

I hope and pray that all of our journeys will come to a BFP because we deserve it!!!!

My fingers are crossed for all of us!!

Now here's to the 2WW

Jenn i'll be praying for you!!!! C'mon

Sending sticky dust your way....

So exciting CONGRATS! Thanks I was getting worried lol I will hang in there lol
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    Hi everyone! Just had IUI #10 yesterday. 7 follies and post wash 28 mil with good motility so my RE was pleased with it. This is our last shot at IUI, I asked my RE yesterday if this doesn't work and she says its up to IVF. She is confident that IVF will be successful for us, i just never thought I'd have to do that. She said when when we first started this process she thought it may be DH SA, but once we got him some boosters, he has come along. She said to me that it really looks like its me (which I know it is, I've tried to get pg waaayy to long and only once in 10 years it happened with a m/c and that was in 99). She said with IVF we will see whats going on more closely. I am just praying praying praying this one works. I just feel like the odds are against us, but can't give up hope.

Right now I feel fine all in all, actually working. Other than feeling like I am carrying a sack of potatoes (thanks to 7 follies releasing which hey we'll take it) and (.)(.) a bit sore for trigger feeling pretty good.

I hope and pray that all of our journeys will come to a BFP because we deserve it!!!!

My fingers are crossed for all of us!!

Now here's to the 2WW

wooohoooo u had a lot of eggies like me!! Now we are waiting together!!! I pray we all get our BFP!!!!!!! Good luck!!!! I feel your pain girl lol but its worth it!!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

lillybearsmom Guest

Congrats!!! :celebrate:

lillybearsmom Guest

Heidi!!! This is your month! So relax, put your feet up and eat a donut!! LOL

Hi Ladies, Hope you all are doing good.

ajf-Hope things went great today, let us know.

Kristen-Great news on your ET, I'm praying you get a BFP on 11/15!

mspy-How are you doing?

thank you, thank you all!!! positive vibes work!! i am officially in the
    2ww!!!!! or in my case 10 days
    we transfered two excellent embryos today!!! my beta will be on the 14th.
    i am so happy, and am feeling so positive. i know it is because of all the warm wishes around here! i am picturing my little ones snuggling in right now!