Page 112 of 593 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    my dear friends! OK so I had my IUI on Friday morning! When we got there all the nurses gave me hugs and were so excited for me this time. They said I have been trying so hard that they really want this to work! It was great to have the support!

So DH had excellent sperm for our IUI ....when the doctor was doing the IUI she said I had wonderful cervical mucus she said it looked like saliva . The IUI did not hurt I thought it might because of all the eggs this time.

OK then 2 hours after my IUI the pain started I will say it hurt pretty bad for a few hours! I knew the eggs were releasing! so releasing 8 eggs does not feel good I felt so bad I did not get to take my son trick or treating! Thank GOD DH took him and they had a blast! Today the pain is not as bad just here and there. But yesterday I was walking with my legs spread open hahahahaha so I'm feeling better now

Monday I have to get my progesterone blood test then after that Monday I start my progesterone suppositories I have to do them morning and night! I have never took them before so hope this is a good thing for me hahahaha! So thats my update girls!

Sounds like things went great! Sorry about the O pains...doesn't sound like fun but hopefully it will be totally worth it! 8 eggs is great, I bet your odds are really high this month! When do you go back for your beta? Good luck with the prog. I used crinone the last 2 mths and had few side effects. I can't wait to hear how things progress!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by NYPDbaby View Post
    Hey girls----I just thought I would jump on in to this thread. I offically start my 1st IUI process on Tuesday(most likely depending on AF) with my appointment on CD3 with b/w and a sono and then to start clomid. On CD10 I do in for another set of b/w and sono to see where I am and to find out when I'm doing my trigger, and then I find out my IUI date. The dr's said that they will do 2 back to back if during the first IUI I haven't Oed yet, they will do another one the following day. So I guess that's my story and I am looking forward to see everyone's BFP!!!!
    Welcome & Good Luck!!
    My 3 yo cuties!

my dear friends! OK so I had my IUI on Friday morning! When we got there all the nurses gave me hugs and were so excited for me this time. They said I have been trying so hard that they really want this to work! It was great to have the support!

So DH had excellent sperm for our IUI ....when the doctor was doing the IUI she said I had wonderful cervical mucus she said it looked like saliva . The IUI did not hurt I thought it might because of all the eggs this time.

OK then 2 hours after my IUI the pain started I will say it hurt pretty bad for a few hours! I knew the eggs were releasing! so releasing 8 eggs does not feel good I felt so bad I did not get to take my son trick or treating! Thank GOD DH took him and they had a blast! Today the pain is not as bad just here and there. But yesterday I was walking with my legs spread open hahahahaha so I'm feeling better now

Monday I have to get my progesterone blood test then after that Monday I start my progesterone suppositories I have to do them morning and night! I have never took them before so hope this is a good thing for me hahahaha! So thats my update girls!

My fingers are crossed for you!!!! . And yes, releasing 8 eggs you can feel every one release...ha! Its amazing how in tunr with our bodies we get when you go thru this process. When I tell my people how I feel this or that they think I'm crazy, I'm like trust me you feel EVERYTHING! GOOD LUCK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bambino30 View Post
    Whats the rule on BD before IUI? Can we BD day before? Just dont want to miss any opportunity, but dont want to screw up amount for collection.... Thank you.
    My dr says to hold off for a couple days before. If your DH has great #'s it probably isn't a big deal. When we did an IUI, we BD'd a few hours after the IUI to get some more swimmers w/o risking DH's count. Good Luck.
    My 3 yo cuties!

5. Default

Thank you all for all of your unconditional support! This is going to be the longest 2WW...My betas on 15th November. Frances, just wondering did you do assisted hatching on your embbies? Just that I was reading the risk and just found out that identical twins is 1 of them. Did any had any symptoms during the 2WW?

Hey girls----I just thought I would jump on in to this thread. I offically start my 1st IUI process on Tuesday(most likely depending on AF) with my appointment on CD3 with b/w and a sono and then to start clomid. On CD10 I do in for another set of b/w and sono to see where I am and to find out when I'm doing my trigger, and then I find out my IUI date. The dr's said that they will do 2 back to back if during the first IUI I haven't Oed yet, they will do another one the following day. So I guess that's my story and I am looking forward to see everyone's BFP!!!!

Hi, best of luck on your first IUI!!!! Look forward to hearing your progress on your IUI journey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn08 View Post
    My dr says to hold off for a couple days before. If your DH has great #'s it probably isn't a big deal. When we did an IUI, we BD'd a few hours after the IUI to get some more swimmers w/o risking DH's count. Good Luck.
    Same here . We have our 10th IUI monday, we haven't been able to BD since thursday. Same as you, a few hours after IUI we BD to get more swimmers since we want the best count for IUI and more to just follow along afterwards hoping one will make it!!!

8. Default

This is going to sound silly but the phantom symptoms are starting to kick in. It's only the day after transfer and I'm feeling mild cramps and lower back ache. Help...i'm going crazy over analyzing myself (because I have nothing better to do sitting at home for the next few days...I'm sooooo bored!).

9. Default

Anyways I was doing some research on my clinic's FET rate online to find that it's merely 30%! Argghhh.....I'm going crazy again. But it's 2002 statistics so hopefully they have better rates 2008!

10. Default

Sorry for flooding the thread but I forgot to ask, what did everyone else did during the 2ww to past time?

Mspy- you're cracking me up talking to yourself in here!

Well, girls...I'm in the throws of the FET prep and things are not going super smoothly. I went for my day13 check and my lining was only 5.0. they want it at 8, minimally. They upped my Estrace from 4mg/day to 6mg/day and I go back Tuesday am. I'm so nervous that my lining won't make it to their benchmark on time! I'm annoyed, too, because I don't ever ovulate on my own until CD24 or so...so how can they expect my lining to be ready at day 13?!? I hope they'll give my body time to catch up before cancelling this cycle.

FET girls- what is your protocol and how has your lining been?

I'm glad the IUI went well, but WOW Oing 8 eggs would make anyone be in tears. I'm glad your feeling better though!! Good luck on Monday
    Last edited by NYPDbaby; 11-03-2008 at 08:00 AM.

Thank you girls for your welcoming words!! to all!!!

14. Default

It beats talking to my dog (I am seriously bored at home)...ha ha ha

My RE's benchmark was 7. Mine was somewhere 6-7 when my folli was somewhere 15mm (CD16). By the time my folli grew up to 20ish, my lining was already 10mm (ready to ovulate anytime)which was CD19. You are right, you need time to thicken your lining especially if you expect to ovulate at CD24 or later. I'm a late ovulater too and I could barely see any follies on CD8-10. Since I've opted for Spontaneous Thaw Cycle (strictly no meds pre transfer and only progesterone and progynova post transfer), I've already told my RE in advance my estimated ovulation date is somewhere CD17-CD21 and we work from there. Are you planning on Spontaneous Thaw Cycle or medicated cycle?

15. Default

mspy and mia I am hoping and praying that these little snowbabies stick for you girls! :pray: :pray: :pray:
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

16. Default AF is here...

Some part of me hoped that my blood test was wrong, that the doctors were wrong, and that I wasn't going to start bleeding. :crying: They were right.

I'm so sorry to be such a downer. I just know that you guys listen to me and understand what I am going through.
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    Hi~ Last night my RE called me to give me an updated on my e2 levels and how much follistim I should do. My levels were getting high so I went in for a sono this morning instead of tomorrow. After my sono she said everything is looking good, I'm on 1 more dosage of follistim tonight, started ganirelix today and tomorrow. HCG trigger tomorrow night and boom IUI number 10 on monday morning. Close call too. DH leaves for Atlanta monday afternoon. She said there would have been no way to wait until thursday when he comes back. I love my RE and her and I were talking, I guess she has some couples that got pregnant recently with triplets and quads (oh my) and she was even saying she did the same protocol as she did the previous month with them. One month it didn't work the next time it did. Sometimes we just can't explain why somethings happen or doesn't happen. Conception is truly a miracle. I hope we ALL get to experience that miracle soon! Anyone else IUIing on monday too? Its only day 11 for me on monday, but when its time its time .
    I'm having an IUI on Monday and on Tuesday. We decided to go ahead and do two IUI's this time. I am taking the trigger today and then doing the first IUI at 23 hours and the second at 41 hours. I just got done doing Repronex for 10 days. My fingers are crossed for all of us!!

question for those of you who have done trigger. Do you not use opks? or do you just trigger after you've had an ultrasound or what? how do you know when to trigger?
    Alli~25,DH~24 Married 10/06-soul mates!With God All Things Are Possible
    3 IUI's and Clomid didn't work, it's up to God

So sorry Erin

Good luck with your lining Mia, I am sure they will get it as thick as it needs to be in time.

MSPY, we will be in the 2 week wait together I went in for my retrieval yesterday and they got 5 eggs. I was happy about the # b/c last time they only got three. I was so anxious about the phone call this am,to tell me the progess (if any) on my eggs.

I am happy to report that 3 out of the 5 fertilized, the other 2 were not mature. So, I got back in tomorrow am at 930. I will transfer all 3. Now we are just :pray: this is the last time we have to go through this!

Have any of you ladies had pain after your retrieval?? It feels like I have an airpocket stuck and it WON'T go away I have tried tylenol, gas-x, heating pad and nothing
    Last edited by Kristen1169; 11-02-2008 at 05:11 PM.

Dont be nervous- it sounds like everything is going great! I never thought of doing a HPT right after my trigger- good idea! Oddly, i always feel sort of happy to have the cramps/twinges- it makes me feel like something is happening! Good Luck!!!
    yea I always do it lol and test until its gone out of my system!! LOL I'm a nerd
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by acsm View Post
    I'm having an IUI on Monday and on Tuesday. We decided to go ahead and do two IUI's this time. I am taking the trigger today and then doing the first IUI at 23 hours and the second at 41 hours. I just got done doing Repronex for 10 days. My fingers are crossed for all of us!!
    GOOD LUCK with your iui's wishing you BFP!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlli View Post
    question for those of you who have done trigger. Do you not use opks? or do you just trigger after you've had an ultrasound or what? how do you know when to trigger?
    The doctor tells me exactly when to do the trigger shot! He does and ultra sounds to make sure eggs are ready then time for trigger shot that night! silly:
    We love our BIG FAMILY

I'm glad the IUI went well, but WOW Oing eggs would make anyone be in tears. I'm glad your feeling better though!! Good luck on Monday
    Thank you so much!!!!! Yes I was in tears for awhile hahahahaha!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Sounds like things went great! Sorry about the O pains...doesn't sound like fun but hopefully it will be totally worth it! 8 eggs is great, I bet your odds are really high this month! When do you go back for your beta? Good luck with the prog. I used crinone the last 2 mths and had few side effects. I can't wait to hear how things progress!
    Thanks girl!!! I hope it works out for me this month but DH pissed me off today lol I wanted to BD and he had issues so I felt like ohhh no now there goes my chances! I know I'm being lame today

So what are u doing next cycle?
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlli View Post
    I had an internal u/s and then the doc checked my estrodol levels and w/ that being good he told me when to trigger. I did do OPKs, just b/c I like PO stuff. But we had the IUI scheduled for the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by mspy View Post
    This is going to sound silly but the phantom symptoms are starting to kick in. It's only the day after transfer and I'm feeling mild cramps and lower back ache. Help...i'm going crazy over analyzing myself (because I have nothing better to do sitting at home for the next few days...I'm sooooo bored!).

mspy, we opt for a/h, but, when we got our report, it was indicated that they did not do it. I don't know why they chose not to do a/h, but, I'm not questioning it because we ended up getting the results we wanted.
    Matthew & Nicholas born on May 5, 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen1169 View Post
    So sorry Erin

Good luck with your linig Mia, I am sure they will get it as thick as it needs to be in time.

MSPY, we will be in the 2 week wait together I went in for my retrieval yesterday and they got 5 eggs. I was happy about the # b/c last time they only got three. I was so anxious about the phone call this am,to tell me the progess (if any) on my eggs.
    I am happy to report that 3 out of the 5 fertilized, the other 2 were not mature. So, I got back in tomorrow am at 930. I will transfer all 3. Now we are just :pray: this is the last time we have to go through this!

Have any of you ladies had pain after your retrieval?? It feels like I have an airpocket stuck and it WON'T go away I have tried tylenol, gas-x, heating pad and nothing
    Kristen, this last cycle was the first time I was in pain afer retrieval for approx 48 hours. Three fertilized embryos is great!!!! I will send a prayer out for you tomorrow at 9:30am.

mspy, during my 2ww, I did a lot of praying.

Erin, don't lose hope. I pray that you and your DH get the biggest miracle, naturally. Don't give up.
    Me and my DF thought it wasn't going to happen for us, we were losing hope. I think that is why I put off not getting married, just in case I couldn't give him a child, maybe he could find someone who could. God blessed us and everyday we are so grateful. We decided to try it again even though in my heart I was hopoeless, and it happened, and so far everything is going good. This too will happen for you. I really believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by francesmcruz View Post
    Kristen, this last cycle was the first time I was in pain afer retrieval for approx 48 hours. Three fertilized embryos is great!!!! I will send a prayer out for you tomorrow at 9:30am.

mspy, during my 2ww, I did a lot of praying.

Thanks Frances. We can use all the :pray: we can get!!
    Last edited by Kristen1169; 11-02-2008 at 10:23 PM.

kristen~~when they did my er i was uncomfortable for like 3 days!! it slowly got better. good luck with your et i will be thinking of you and :pray:

mia~~for my fet prep after lupron and aygestin, they had me on 2mg estradoil 3 x day, promiacin 4 x day and now progesterone 1 x day. my last lining check was 8 and they said 7 was their minimum. good luck, im thinking positive thoughts your body will respond exactly as it should!!!

mspy~~good luck in the 2ww, i know you have the patience because you were tested before in your long wait for this natural cycle...:pray:

update for me they changed my transfer from monday to tuesday, so one day longer to wait!!! i must have patience...patience...