Page 111 of 593 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    Thanks I needed that tonight I'm a little nervous! Since the hcg shot last night I just have mild cramps nothing too bad hope it stays that way after the eggs drop tomorrow! I hope this is my month!

Good luck to you on Saturday I hope u made lots of follicles this cycle hope we get

Dont be nervous- it sounds like everything is going great! I never thought of doing a HPT right after my trigger- good idea! Oddly, i always feel sort of happy to have the cramps/twinges- it makes me feel like something is happening! Good Luck!!!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlli View Post
    I hope things go better for you in the very near future. I know how disappointments feel. It doesn't help either when everywhere you turn there are pregnant people that seem to "rub" it in. I think about what month I'll give birth every month. I would love to have a BFP for the holidays. It's hard to stay positive when sometimes it seems so far out of reach.
    Thanks- I hope you get to announce a BFP soon! Sometimes I feel like I've lived my entire year in terms of waiting- waiting to O, 2WW, waiting for tests, waiting for dr appts- it's driving me crazy!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Erin, words can not express how deeply my heart goes out to you and your dh. I know it is hard to keep faith with such a hugh disappointment and such a heartbreaking one. Give yourself some time and be kind to yourself and hopefully soon you can try again. You are in my prayers.

Hi Fia, I got results from b/w yesterday. Too much hormones! I am now down to just progesterone injections. I am still queezy but I think I feel improvement. We'll see. RE says may take a couple days but at the same time I could still stay nauseated a lot. Time will tell. Your day is fast approaching. Have you been able to relax a bit?

They also went ahead and did another u/s just to check on babies. Much to my suprise they had little arms and legs and they were moving! They looked like little gummy bears. I could not believe it. Makes all this m/s worth it when you see those lo's.

Elle, so good to hear from you. Sorry about m/s. Hope it gets better for you soon. Be sure and get relax time, dont stay too busy! Soon you will be seeing your LO moving all around in there. Looks like there is only a weeks difference in your pg and mine.

To all the ladies having tranfer this weekend, you are in my prayers.

Francis, how are you doing?

5. Default

I can honestly say that I am so amazed on a daily basis of how much love and support I receive from you guys. I can't even tell you how much you all mean to me.

Jacob & I are going to be scheduling a follow-up with our RE to find out our options. I promise I will let you guys know what we decide to do, whether it be going through this crazy process again or maybe looking into adoption. We don't care how our children come to us or what they look like, we just know that we were meant to be parents. It will happen someday...it is just hard to see that right at this very moment. :crying:
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn08 View Post
    Thanks- I hope you get to announce a BFP soon! Sometimes I feel like I've lived my entire year in terms of waiting- waiting to O, 2WW, waiting for tests, waiting for dr appts- it's driving me crazy!
    ITA!! I am soooo sick of the waiting game, unless it's waiting to give birth! That's what I'll be excited for! Hopefully it's sooner than later for ALL of us!
    Alli~25,DH~24 Married 10/06-soul mates!With God All Things Are Possible
    3 IUI's and Clomid didn't work, it's up to God

Hello ladies.

Lisa, I am doing good. Thank God that headache was that one day, I have been fine since.

I went in for a follow up appt this past Wednesday and had an ultrasound. It was my 6th ultrasound at 11 weeks and 1 day.
    I cannot believe how fast babies grow. They had both grown almost 1 cm. They are now at 4.05 and 4.34 cm. Their heartbeats had not changed from a week ago, they were 160 and 167
    hpm. They were so active!!!!!! I was so happy for the ultrasound because I got to see that they were both doing good.

My next appt is Nov 11th (13 weeks) and Dec 17 (18 weeks).

Kristen and mspy- good luck tomorrow.
    Matthew & Nicholas born on May 5, 2009.

That is wonderful news. Glad babies are doing so good. Also thank GOd no more headache! It is amazing how fast they grow. I had u/s yesterday and they were moving their little arms and legs, I couldnt believe it.

Glad you are doing good.

Hi~ Last night my RE called me to give me an updated on my e2 levels and how much follistim I should do. My levels were getting high so I went in for a sono this morning instead of tomorrow. After my sono she said everything is looking good, I'm on 1 more dosage of follistim tonight, started ganirelix today and tomorrow. HCG trigger tomorrow night and boom IUI number 10 on monday morning. Close call too. DH leaves for Atlanta monday afternoon. She said there would have been no way to wait until thursday when he comes back. I love my RE and her and I were talking, I guess she has some couples that got pregnant recently with triplets and quads (oh my) and she was even saying she did the same protocol as she did the previous month with them. One month it didn't work the next time it did. Sometimes we just can't explain why somethings happen or doesn't happen. Conception is truly a miracle. I hope we ALL get to experience that miracle soon! Anyone else IUIing on monday too? Its only day 11 for me on monday, but when its time its time .
    Last edited by ryanshopefor08; 10-31-2008 at 12:00 PM.

Hey girls----I just thought I would jump on in to this thread. I offically start my 1st IUI process on Tuesday(most likely depending on AF) with my appointment on CD3 with b/w and a sono and then to start clomid. On CD10 I do in for another set of b/w and sono to see where I am and to find out when I'm doing my trigger, and then I find out my IUI date. The dr's said that they will do 2 back to back if during the first IUI I haven't Oed yet, they will do another one the following day. So I guess that's my story and I am looking forward to see everyone's BFP!!!!

Hi Lisa. OMG! You're babies are growing! I hope that you start feeling better now that you're only on progesterone . I agree with you, the babies make it all worth it. What an amazing miracle...

I'm trying to relax. My DH is helping me out a lot around the house. I'm just the type of person that panics for everything. The teas and the bubble baths are helping so much. I have to admit I miss coming home from work and having a glass of wine.

I had a down moment today, I'm a HS language teacher and every year I assign my students a project to make story books with pictures of when they were little. I have to admit that today as I was grading them I started crying, Just seeing all their baby pictures and reading their stories. I want a baby so much... I want to start building memories...I have to stay positive and be patient, I know it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by francesmcruz View Post
    Hello ladies.

Lisa, I am doing good. Thank God that headache was that one day, I have been fine since.

I went in for a follow up appt this past Wednesday and had an ultrasound. It was my 6th ultrasound at 11 weeks and 1 day.
    I cannot believe how fast babies grow. They had both grown almost 1 cm. They are now at 4.05 and 4.34 cm. Their heartbeats had not changed from a week ago, they were 160 and 167
    hpm. They were so active!!!!!! I was so happy for the ultrasound because I got to see that they were both doing good.

My next appt is Nov 11th (13 weeks) and Dec 17 (18 weeks).

Kristen and mspy- good luck tomorrow.
    Frances: That's great news!

Erin, I wasn't on yesterday so I just read your post. Words can't even express how sorry I am for you--my heart is breaking. Please let us know what your RE says; we are all here for you.

Kristen and mspy- today is your day.
    Wishing you nice big follies for a successful transfer and a BFP.

15. Default

Frances...great to know that your twins are progessing well!

Kristen...How did your ER go today?

I just came back from FET and it did'nt go as "smooth" as we'd hope for. I was sitting and waiting oustide for RE's consulation before the FET, so while waiting, I saw RE and embyrologist were discussing about my embbies and all of the sudden, I see RE and the embyrologist went dashing out of the consultation room to the IVF lab. My instincts was telling that something is not looking good. I turned cold before I had to step into RE's office.

I was right because 3 of the thawed embbies, ALL DIDN'T SURVIVE. I was so dishearten. Since we have 9 snow babies so 3 down, only 6 left (they were divided into 3 embbies for each 1 frozen tube). They quickly thawed the second tube (containing another 3 embbies) only to find "average" qualities embbies. Again dishearten.......but RE did assisted hatching because it would increase my pregnancy chances. We transferred 3 average quality embbies and everything went well. One minute you have good quality embbies and next you know they've become average (or below average) after freezing/thawing. I don't know what to expect......

mspy~~ im sorry about your thaw. my thoughts and prayers are with you for a bfp with the three you did have success with!! my fet is scheduled for monday and i am anxious about the thaw as well...i too have 9 to work with and am praying everything will work out....positive thoughts!!

Erin, I just saw your posts and am so so sorry that ivf didn't work for you this cycle. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your dh as you come to terms with all of this and determine what to do next.
    Julia (43), Adam (50)
    Chose adoption (9/08), Officially waiting (1/09), disrupted adoption #1 (10/09), disrupted adoption #2 (4/10), brought our baby home (8/10)

mspy, I am sorry about your first three embies, but, have a positive attitude. All it takes is one and "average" or "below average" does not mean that the babies will not be healthy. I am going to pray for a BFP for you.

Kristen, how did everything go??????????

[QUOTE=Fia;1055187817]Hi Lisa. OMG! You're babies are growing! I hope that you start feeling better now that you're only on progesterone . I agree with you, the babies make it all worth it. What an amazing miracle...

I'm trying to relax. My DH is helping me out a lot around the house. I'm just the type of person that panics for everything. The teas and the bubble baths are helping so much. I have to admit I miss coming home from work and having a glass of wine.

I had a down moment today, I'm a HS language teacher and every year I assign my students a project to make story books with pictures of when they were little. I have to admit that today as I was grading t I started crying, Just seeing all their baby pictures and reading their stories. I want a baby so much... I want to start building memories...I have to stay positive and be patient, I know it will happen.[/QUOTE

Keep up the relaxation techniques. I remember when my dh and I first starting trying and every effort failed, I would notice every woman and baby every where I went and was so envious. I thought it would never happen for me. But finally it did. I know it gets hard sometimes but hang in there, your day is fast approaching. It's already November 1. You have just enough days to prepare. You will get your baby, I just know it, besides I am praying for you all the time.

Thanks for all your support glad to have you to chat with.

MSPY, sorry things did not go as planned, however, this doesnt mean your transfer wont work. There is still a good chance. I will be praying for you. Take care of you, relax, and try to remain positive.

mspy: Sorry about your embies, stay positive you still have a strong chance for a BFP. I'm praying for you and sending you

ajf: Good luck Monday! KUP

Lisa, Thanks for the advice, I'm also starting yoga on monday, i'll tell you how it goes.
    I know, only 11 days before I start again. Since my protocol was changed, things are going to move a lot quicker this cycle, something I grateful for. I'm also glad it's not hot anymore, cause I had terrible hot flashes with lupron the last time.

I'm also very grateful to have you to chat with. Hope you're feeling better.

I am feeling quite a bit better Fia. Still have some nausea but nothing like what I was experiencing. Please do let me know how the yoga goes, I have thought of trying it myself. Hope you do good on all your meds and IVF goes smooth. I am very excited for you.

Whats the rule on BD before IUI? Can we BD day before? Just dont want to miss any opportunity, but dont want to screw up amount for collection.... Thank you.
    Kristie 36 DH 40
    My Baby Boy is 16 months!
    TTC #2 since 03/10

Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    Hi~ Last night my RE called me to give me an updated on my e2 levels and how much follistim I should do. My levels were getting high so I went in for a sono this morning instead of tomorrow. After my sono she said everything is looking good, I'm on 1 more dosage of follistim tonight, started ganirelix today and tomorrow. HCG trigger tomorrow night and boom IUI number 10 on monday morning. Close call too. DH leaves for Atlanta monday afternoon. She said there would have been no way to wait until thursday when he comes back. I love my RE and her and I were talking, I guess she has some couples that got pregnant recently with triplets and quads (oh my) and she was even saying she did the same protocol as she did the previous month with them. One month it didn't work the next time it did. Sometimes we just can't explain why somethings happen or doesn't happen. Conception is truly a miracle. I hope we ALL get to experience that miracle soon! Anyone else IUIing on monday too? Its only day 11 for me on monday, but when its time its time .
    Good luck on Monday! Do you know how many follies you have? Either way, i really hope this will be a one time hit and you'll hit the jackpot on your BFP. :celebrate:

Quote Originally Posted by NYPDbaby View Post
    Hey girls----I just thought I would jump on in to this thread. I offically start my 1st IUI process on Tuesday(most likely depending on AF) with my appointment on CD3 with b/w and a sono and then to start clomid. On CD10 I do in for another set of b/w and sono to see where I am and to find out when I'm doing my trigger, and then I find out my IUI date. The dr's said that they will do 2 back to back if during the first IUI I haven't Oed yet, they will do another one the following day. So I guess that's my story and I am looking forward to see everyone's BFP!!!!
    Oh Nicole, this is exciting! Please continue to post your progress so i can stalk you

Quote Originally Posted by Bambino30 View Post
    Whats the rule on BD before IUI? Can we BD day before? Just dont want to miss any opportunity, but dont want to screw up amount for collection.... Thank you.
    It's usually not advisable to BD the day before IUI. My RE told me we could BD anytime, but definitely not the day before IUI. Perhaps you can circle back to your doc to double check.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanshopefor08 View Post
    That is great! Everything is looking good for u!! I know this is our time for BFP! Let me know how it goes good luck with your IUI!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by Bambino30 View Post
    I answered u on the other post lol good luck
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by NYPDbaby View Post
    That is exciting! I wish u lots of luck and hope we all get our BFP this time!!!!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

my dear friends! OK so I had my IUI on Friday morning! When we got there all the nurses gave me hugs and were so excited for me this time. They said I have been trying so hard that they really want this to work! It was great to have the support!

So DH had excellent sperm for our IUI ....when the doctor was doing the IUI she said I had wonderful cervical mucus she said it looked like saliva . The IUI did not hurt I thought it might because of all the eggs this time.

OK then 2 hours after my IUI the pain started I will say it hurt pretty bad for a few hours! I knew the eggs were releasing! so releasing 8 eggs does not feel good I felt so bad I did not get to take my son trick or treating! Thank GOD DH took him and they had a blast! Today the pain is not as bad just here and there. But yesterday I was walking with my legs spread open hahahahaha so I'm feeling better now

Monday I have to get my progesterone blood test then after that Monday I start my progesterone suppositories I have to do them morning and night! I have never took them before so hope this is a good thing for me hahahaha! So thats my update girls!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Kristen, Kristen, where are you????
    Hope all went good yesterday, I am so looking forward to reading about your transfer. Take it real easy!!!!!!!

I am so anxious for both you and mspy's upcoming beta's so that we can get good news about your "s.