Page 105 of 593 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Almost all the posts from yesterday are gone

Lisa - feeling any better today?

Default ultrasound results.........

Went in for my 5th ultrasound today.
    It was confirmed that Baby A is no longer with us.

Baby's B and C were definitely there and very active.
    I heard both their heartbeats (167 and 160) and it was the best sound in the world. My eyes watered. They were all over the place, it was AMAZING!!!!!!! They both at different times were trying to put their thumb or fingers in there mouths. I love my babies. What a miracle. They measured perfect. I am so blessed. I go back on the 11th of next month on my exact 13 weeks. Who knows? I might find out their genders at that time.
    Babies gender can show up anytime after the end of the 11th week.
    I am 10 weeks and 1 day today. I can not even describe how I feel, but, I am very happy.

Aww Frances that is such great news but I am sorry for Baby A.
    Post pics of the u/s if and when you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen1169 View Post
    Aww Frances that is such great news but I am sorry for Baby A.
    Post pics of the u/s if and when you can!

Kristen, my avatar shows one of the latest u/s pics...........

I see it now but it's too small. Can't see it good.

I see it now but it's too small. Can't see it good.
    I know. We'll work on getting bigger pics.
    They were so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost all the posts from yesterday are gone

Lisa - feeling any better today?
    Much to my suprise, I am feeling better. I got to go shopping and out to eat. Yay!!

Thanks for checking on me.

Quote Originally Posted by francesmcruz View Post
    Went in for my 5th ultrasound today.
    It was confirmed that Baby A is no longer with us.

Baby's B and C were definitely there and very active.
    I heard both their heartbeats (167 and 160) and it was the best sound in the world. My eyes watered. They were all over the place, it was AMAZING!!!!!!! They both at different times were trying to put their thumb or fingers in there mouths. I love my babies. What a miracle. They measured perfect. I am so blessed. I go back on the 11th of next month on my exact 13 weeks. Who knows? I might find out their genders at that time.
    Babies gender can show up anytime after the end of the 11th week.
    I am 10 weeks and 1 day today. I can not even describe how I feel, but, I am very happy.

Francis, I am so sorry about baby A. You are so blessed to still have your twins. I bet this was the best u/s you had so far. I can imagine how amazing it must have been to see them moving in there. I get so emotional reading your post. I cant wait to get to ten weeks so i can see mine moving around like that. I am soooo happy for you.

Thanks Lisa.
    Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Yes, this was the best ultrasound so far.
    Can't wait until you are here too.
    It is an undescribable feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by francesmcruz View Post
    Thanks Lisa.
    Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Yes, this was the best ultrasound so far.
    Can't wait until you are here too.
    It is an undescribable feeling.
    I hope you can get a bigger u/s pic. It is hard to see and I want to see it so bad!

Frances:OMG, How exciting!

Lisa: Glad to hear you're feeling better.

So as many of you know my 1st IVF was canceled due to low response to stims. After 8 days on follistim (500 units), at my estradiol was just over 200. My RE could not give me a reason as to why I didn't respond well. Only thing he said was maybe I was supressed too much by BCP and Lupron. On this cycle, I'm not doing BCP and Lupron only on small doses and taken along with stims. He's also putting me on the max of follistim.
    Do any of you ladies have any idea as to why else a woman won't respond to stims? I'm preparing my body for round 2 and I really want to do everything I can to help this cycle. Any tips/suggestions?

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia. Im sorry I dont know much about why sometimes woman dont respond well to stims. I do know a lot of it usually has to do with getting each particular woman on just the right dosage of each medicine that works for her. I really believe it is just a matter of getting the meds just right for the particular woman. So I would not worry too much, even know I know not worrying is much easier said than done. Just want you to know I am praying for you and I really hope all goes well for you this time. Try to stay relaxed and take care of you

We need updated for Erin, Max, and Elle!

OK Lisa, I'm being very good, no exercise, no lifting, no housework, DH is helping as much as he can but he's no cook so I'm still helping there. He does do all the dishes, cleaning and always does the laundry so I'm one lucky girl. I'm enjoying my pampered life style. Tomorrow night I have acupuncture. As for symptoms I have them all, I'm very tired, still peeing like racehorse, had the most deliberating pain in my tummy last night that I thought someone was stabbing me, back still aches, still crampy, sore nips and heavy boobs. Belly rubs and chats to the chickies daily. So basically all is well and I'm still sane only 1ww.
    Max

thanks Lisa. I'm trusting my DR, . I hope this second round goes better. I'm really trying not to stress or think about it but it's so hard.

Great to hear all your symptoms Max. LOL, means your well into the game. I am happy for your every symptom and glad your enjoying pampered life. Take care and hope your wait flies by quickly.

Fia, you are so welcome. I know it is so hard to go through all of the different protocals for IVF. Can really take a toll on you. Everything will be fine. Every attempt brings you closer to the day you will get your BFP. I will pray for tons of peace and relaxation for you and lots of good luck with your attempt at IVF.

Starting injectible tomorrow. Very scared, but excited too! I do hope we can time the IUI right....
    Kristie 36 DH 40
    My Baby Boy is 16 months!
    TTC #2 since 03/10

Quote Originally Posted by Bambino30 View Post
    Starting injectible tomorrow. Very scared, but excited too! I do hope we can time the IUI right....
    Hey I started my injectibles tonight so looks like we have the same cycle almost good luck and hope both of our IUI's work!!!!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn08 View Post
    I wonder if I'm going crazy- I could have sworn I added a couple posts in here yesterday. Anyhow, I'm so suprised that you didn't get a bfp...Good luck on this cycle!!

I'm still waiting on my test next Mon- I've had a fever for several days so I'm thinking that's not good for implantation- we'll see.
    I know there is times my posted disappear ...so sorry you are feel sick!!! I hope u feel better soon! Dont give up those little eggs can go through a lot I hope u get that BFP!

I started my injectibles tonight woohooo so excited! I go back Monday to see whats going on and more blood work! I will keep u posted
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    LC where are u.....I know what u are doing :dance1: I sent u like 7 e-mails hahahahaha I'm having LC with drawls
    where are u my dear u need to check your yahoo e-mail!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    So as many of you know my 1st IVF was canceled due to low response to stims. After 8 days on follistim (500 units), at my estradiol was just over 200. My RE could not give me a reason as to why I didn't respond well. Only thing he said was maybe I was supressed too much by BCP and Lupron. On this cycle, I'm not doing BCP and Lupron only on small doses and taken along with stims. He's also putting me on the max of follistim.
    Do any of you ladies have any idea as to why else a woman won't respond to stims? I'm preparing my body for round 2 and I really want to do everything I can to help this cycle. Any tips/suggestions?

Sylvia

I had poor response to my meds last time. Only 3 eggs. He said it was my age. I only have one ovary so I was not expected double digits but thought I was going to have more than 3. He put me on whats called Microflare - 23 days of the BCP and then 10 units Lurpon (it's a diffrent kind this time, it needs to be in the fridge) and 225 GonalF pen. I do each of them am & pm. He said that is really the last resort for women that do not respond to normal protocol.

Acupuncture is supposed to help b/c it helps blood flow to the ovaries and uterus so I am doing that also. Good luck and keep up posted!

What injectables are you on? For our DD we did follistim. This IUI we only did femara but if it doesnt get a positive then we are going back to them! My DH had to give me the shots, I couldnt do it myself. He didnt want to but hey he had to suck it up and just do it. He had to have some pain in this too you know..

25. Default

I wasn't on APA yesterday and all my posts disappeared.... I'm pretty sure anyway. Even posts I put on other people's threads. So, if you responded to any of my posts, I'm sorry if I didn't say anything back, but I didn't get a chance to read it which makes me very sad!!

I just wanted to say thank you guys for all of your support! I actually feel really normal, which is why it is hard for me to justify staying home (I'm at work). I mean, I feel "odd" but just because I know my LOs are bumping around inside of me....and I'm always thinking about them, hoping they are attaching, but physically I feel....normal.

7 more days....

you girls!!

Oh, and here are my little babes in case you didn't get to see them

Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Wow there is alot going on here,Frances its great you still have the twins and that u/s sounded so good i cant wait to go to mine tomorrow im 10 weeks tomorrow.Max enjoy the pampering my dh does the same, and stay bed rest the most you can and drinks gatorade,keep healthy. Good luck to those that are not giving up,im proud of you.

I also is going through lots of nausea, dizzy, and a tast that never goes away in my mouth.

Erin and Max, I can't wait until next Thursday for you beta results.

avelez, 10 weeks tomorrow??? We are three days apart. Have you heard your babies heartbeats? I saw the fluttering the first 4 u/s but, I actually heard the heartbeats for the first time yesterday. I read that you can't hear the heartbeats until after week 9.

Lisa how are you feeling today?

I don't know what is wrong with this website.
    My ticker was removed a couple of days ago and my avatar with a u/s of the twins is not showing up today.

Elle, where are you?
    Last edited by francesmcruz; 10-23-2008 at 09:35 AM.

erin~~ beautiful babies!!! i love your pic of them! i hope time flies until thursday...my thoughts and:pray: for your

max~~:pray:!!

fia~~ i hope your doc finds the perfect protocol for you, maybe just a little tweak will do the trick! hang in there!!

avelez~~good luck with your us i cannot wait to hear about it!!

Hi ladies, just thought I'd let you know I going to my new PCP today and they intend to do some blood work, I hope they don't check my cholestral though as I've just had a huge pizza lunch and feel very bloated and sluggish urgh! Anyway maybe we'll find out soon if I'm up to duff. I'll keep you posted. My temps are rising daily...hoping thats a good sign.

Hey Girls!!! Sorry I've been MIA. My schedule has changed and I'm much busier Mon-Wed than Thurs-Fri, and M/S has definitely started, so I've been sleeping a lot more lately. I checked in w/ APA a couple of times and couldn't get on, so I figured they must still be working on the site. I'm glad to hear that things are going well for the most part.

Frances, I am so sorry to hear about you singleton. I know it is bittersweet, but it's wonderful that Babies B & C are doing so well. I'm keeping you and your LOs in my thoughts and :pray: and hope you are doing OK. Your U/S sounds amazing and I hope you can find out the genders at your next appt! :celebrate:

Erin and Maxine, great news about your ETs!!! So exciting, ladies! Erin, I love you pic of your LOs. I just stared and stared at mine and envisioned them implanting nicely and then STICKING in there! I can't wait until the end of Oct. so we can find out how many each of you have. ! Maxine, keep pampering yourself. The least we all deserve in these long, painful journeys is a little pampering! I'm so glad to hear that you transferred all three! If you want to have a little fun w/ your DH, tell him that all 3 could divide and you could end up w/ six. Hee hee...

Lisa, I'm so sorry about the M/S. I know just how you feel. I've been jokingly saying to my DH, "I love M/S!" but of course, I would gladly do without it! At the same time, it makes me feel that everything is progressing as it should, so I'm thrilled about that. I have been sleeping a lot more and am trying to keep something in my stomach every couple of hrs, but the hardest thing is that my stomach feels hungry but my mouth doesn't want to eat. It's the exact opposite of my regular life! ! I'm going to start up w/ acupuncture again next week, so I hope that helps, and I'll let you know. In the meantime, good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

ajf, yeah! Less than the 2ww! Take good care of yourself, eat well, and rest up so those LOs have a perfect environment to settle into! So exciting!

Sylvia, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't respond well to the meds previously. I don't know why that happens. If you can, you may try acupuncture. I did it before my transfer and if nothing else, it made me feel that I was doing everything in my power to help my body prepare. Just make sure you find someone who works w/ fertility issues. I also made sure to eat well and rest up so that my body wasn't full of sugar and caffeine and junk food, or tired and worn down. I don't know what helps and what doesn't but I think we have to put our minds and bodies in the best possible position to be ready. Good luck w/ your cycle!!! I hope this one is IT!

Alma, sorry about the M/S! If any of us can find some relief, please post for everyone else. I refuse to complain about it because I'm so thankful that I'm finally PG, but I'd love for it to slack off a little! I hope you feel better ASAP!