Page 104 of 593 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

1. Default My three tiny babies...

are all doing really well! They are all good-excellent quality at this point....I am soooo happy and relieved. My transfer will be tomorrow! I have to go in at 8:45, then procedure will be done at roughly 9:15 a.m. CST!

I won't know until tomorrow how many we will be putting back, but I'm hopeful for at least two

My beta has been changed to October 30th....which is okay with me.....it is a day after our anniversary and a day before Halloween. I love this time of year and it must be a good sign!

I can't think you guys enough for being here for me through all of this. You are truly what has gotten me to this point. I would have been lost without all of you girls!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Erin that is wonderful news. I am literally in tears!! Tomorrows the big day! Get rest and relax,as much as possible, LOL. Too exciting to relax. Seems like you just started preparing and here you are ready to do transfer! I will be praying for you and Jake as always and best of luck to you tomorrow.

Waiting on Max now!

4. Default

Thanks, Lisa! I'm very curious about you now, Max!!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

YAY Erin! Three perfect balls of cells ;) hehehe

did they say what point they are at? 8? blast?

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

6. Default

They didn't tell me, Robin.... But I'm sure I'll know what they are at tomorrow. They just left a message on the stupid messaging service thing they have, so I couldn't ask her.

Great news Erin

Erin that's great news. Good luck tomorrow.

Erin, that's wonderful! If you transfer 2, you'll have a snowbaby for a FET cycle, so it's fantastic either way! Best of luck tomorrow. I can't wait until Oct. 30th!

Maxine, best of luck to you, too!

Lisa, I hope you can hear the heartbeat on Tuesday. Yippee! I'm going to be so excited to see it! Every day seems to get better and better. M/S has started for me now and even though I would gladly do w/o it, I have to say that there's even something exciting about that because I feel like it's all progressing. :celebrate:

Anyone with me in the 1ww?
    Alli~25,DH~24 Married 10/06-soul mates!With God All Things Are Possible
    3 IUI's and Clomid didn't work, it's up to God

wow there ia a lot going on in here!!

erin and max~~ my thoughts will be with you tommorrow, tons and tons of i love this time of year too so let us just say that it is lucky!!

elle~~i am so happy that things are going so well for you, cannot wait to hear about the heartbeat!!!:<3:

michelle~~we paid about 15,000 for our cylcle and first round of meds. we will be doing our first fet early november i have 9 snowbabies so we will keep doing cycles with our 9 until a bfp or we run out. all of these cycles will be covered under our initial cycle cost.

mia~~ patience patience!! it felt like forever awaiting my af to start our fet. hope time flies!!

update on me, i am officially going, i started out on aygestin and lupron and now am on lupron and estradol. i keep telling myself this is for the best cause, so smile and look towared the goal!!i have hot flashes feel nauseated and major headaches!! almost like the flu! my ivf coordinator was like girl i know sorry this sucks you are going to feel like crud for a few weeks but then it will be over and then hopefully you will feel tired and have morningsickeness...lol
    anyways im keeping the faith everyone!!

k, so we need the updates ladies! I have been dying to find out how transfer day went!

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlli View Post
    Anyone with me in the 1ww?
    I start AF today but starting my new injectibles on weds I hope you get your BFP!! 1ww sucks lol try to relax!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

max, kup!!!!!!!!!!

erin, good luck today!!!!!!!

Default update........

ladies, I just wanted to keep you updated on my status....
    I am no longer having triplets, but my twins are doing great!!!!!
    My singleton didn't make it. I went in to get checked yesterday because I had strong abdominal pressure for over 24 hours and when they checked the babies, the singleton did not have a heartbeat. The twins heartbeats were great and they were very active, so I am extremely greatful for that. They didn't know why I was having the abdominal pressure, so I was put on bedrest until my next appt next Tuesday. I will be going in again today or sometime this week to confirm Baby A is no longer with us.

BTW: Today I am 10 weeks pregnant and though it is sad about
    Baby A, I am so greatful for Baby B and C.

Quote Originally Posted by francesmcruz View Post
    ladies, I just wanted to keep you updated on my status....
    I am no longer having triplets, but my twins are doing great!!!!!
    My singleton didn't make it. I went in to get checked yesterday because I had strong abdominal pressure for over 24 hours and when they checked the babies, the singleton did not have a heartbeat. The twins heartbeats were great and they were very active, so I am extremely greatful for that. They didn't know why I was having the abdominal pressure, so I was put on bedrest until my next appt next Tuesday. I will be going in again today or sometime this week to confirm Baby A is no longer with us.

BTW: Today I am 10 weeks pregnant and though it is sad about
    Baby A, I am so greatful for Baby B and C.
    Sorry about your news. That is really sad. I am glad your twins are ok. I hope that you are ok and I will be praying for you as always. Take care of you and I hope you get to feeling better.

Well, site has been down again, so now looking forward to updates on everyone. Erin and Max, hope your transfers went well and you are both ok.

I have been extremely sick. Constant nausea and very exhausted and weak. I am going in today for seven week checkup. Supposed to get to hear heartbeats today. I am excited. I hope they can help me do something to feel better. I know m/s and fatigue or all part of being pg but I am starting to have a hard time eating. I really have to force myself. Perhaps because I am pg with twins. Anyone else experiencing same?

I hope everyone is ok and all is well. Will update after 10:30 appointment today.
    Last edited by lisa41; 10-21-2008 at 05:58 AM.

18. Default

Frances I am so, so sorry about your loss :crying: I will be praying for your LOs.

Max- How are you doing? Any news?

Lisa - I am sorry you have been so sick

Sorry I have been MIA. APA comes back up and of course I have a crazy busy night! This was meant for yesterday. My transfer will be today here is what I posted in TTC & STC:

I am sooooo happy APA is back up! yay! I missed you guys!!

This was what I put up on my blog on Sunday:

Sooooo, I was getting up this morning to go to our transfer appointment and I was having a pretty rough time, because I was supposed to drink 24 ounces of water prior to my procedure and it was just not happening. And then I went to take the 600mg of Ibuprofen that I was also supposed to have before the procedure and I threw everything up that I had gotten down....I'm not really sure what was going on, but it was not a good situation! LOL

Anyway, then my phone rang and it was the IVF nurse at my RE's clinic. And she told me this:

That my babies were ALL three in such excellent quality that they could not possibly choose which ones to put back. So, they moved our transfer back to Tuesday to see if it makes any difference!

It might sound bad to move the transfer back, but it really is GREAT! We were planning on a five day transfer the whole time, but then I didn't respond to the meds as well as we would have like and only got 6 eggs. So we were assuming we would have to put them back much sooner than 5 days. I guess this means my little embryos are tough and I am really hoping they are ready to stick around for awhile!

And this is what I put up on my blog today:

My transfer is tomorrow, October 21st, at 11:30 a.m.!! I'm so ready and excited. Although I know I will be so nervous when I get done....! It will be such a strange feeling to know that I have those little babies inside of me (hopefully the dr will let me do two still, even though they are such great quality). I can't stop thinking about if they are boys or girls....what color their eyes will be....their hair.....omg! I want this to work more than anything.

My beta is still on Oct. 30th.....10 days and we'll know! Ten of the longest days of my life....

Frances, I'm so sorry about Baby A. I pray B and C will continue to be strong, healthy little beans.

Erin, that is EXCELLENT news and I'm praying for a successful transfer of two great-looking blasts today, girl!

Max, lady, what's the scoop?????

[QUOTE=erinlovesjake2005;1055140605]Frances I am so, so sorry about your loss :crying: I will be praying for your LOs.

Max- How are you doing? Any news?

Lisa - I am sorry you have been so sick

Sorry I have been MIA. APA comes back up and of course I have a crazy busy night! This was meant for yesterday. My transfer will be today here is what I posted in TTC & STC:

I am sooooo happy APA is back up! yay! I missed you guys!!

This was what I put up on my blog on Sunday:

Sooooo, I was getting up this morning to go to our transfer appointment and I was having a pretty rough time, because I was supposed to drink 24 ounces of water prior to my procedure and it was just not happening. And then I went to take the 600mg of Ibuprofen that I was also supposed to have before the procedure and I threw everything up that I had gotten down....I'm not really sure what was going on, but it was not a good situation! LOL

Anyway, then my phone rang and it was the IVF nurse at my RE's clinic. And she told me this:

That my babies were ALL three in such excellent quality that they could not possibly choose which ones to put back. So, they moved our transfer back to Tuesday to see if it makes any difference!

It might sound bad to move the transfer back, but it really is GREAT! We were planning on a five day transfer the whole time, but then I didn't respond to the meds as well as we would have like and only got 6 eggs. So we were assuming we would have to put them back much sooner than 5 days. I guess this means my little embryos are tough and I am really hoping they are ready to stick around for awhile!

And this is what I put up on my blog today:

My transfer is tomorrow, October 21st, at 11:30 a.m.!! I'm so ready and excited. Although I know I will be so nervous when I get done....! It will be such a strange feeling to know that I have those little babies inside of me (hopefully the dr will let me do two still, even though they are such great quality). I can't stop thinking about if they are boys or girls....what color their eyes will be....their hair.....omg! I want this to work more than anything.

My beta is still on Oct. 30th.....10 das and we'll know! Ten of the longest days of my life....[/QUOTE

I am so happy for you Erin. It wont be long before you are experiencing the morning sickness! LOL. Good luck today and my prayers are with you.

Frances, so sorry to hear about lil baby A, but great news about babies B & C being strong and healthy!!

Lisa - hang in there girl. It has to get better right?? I hope they can give you something to help w/ the m/s. Being nauseas is the WORST feeling in the world. I know it sounds crazy but I read that smelling newspaper helps w/ the nausea. Never tried but hey, if it works??

Erin - Congrats on having so many eggcellent lil egg!! Good Luck today!! :celebrate:

Max - we are waitinggggg!!

girls. I'm doing an IUI this weekend hopefully! I am finishing my 100mg of Clomid tonight and will start injectibles tomorrow! U/s on Sat. am and hopefully I'll be able to trigger then and do the IUI Sunday evening. Good luck ladies!

OK ladies, I was busy pampering myself yesterday with a massage and energy work and the forum was down so whats a girl to do!
    Frances sorry to hear you sad news but happy that the twins are doing well, we'll keep praying for them.
    Lisa - thats great news my friend who is a mid wife in the UK swears by nausea as a sign of a healthy pregnancy, guess your not ready to appreciate that yet.
    OK now here's my scoop all three progressed fantastically and all 3 were transfered, we had 2# perfect 8 cell ( HIP - high implantation probability) embies and one 6/7 cell grade 3 excellent quality embie. One of the 8 cells was already starting to look like a blastocyst, so here's hoping its still doing well.
    Absolutely no fragmentation. I had a few tears when they showed us our picture of our future children they were perfect.
    I've been peeing like a race horse ever since but I think thats a wee bit early for that sympton, my back is also achey, boobs are tender and I'm having a few cramps but these could all be side effects from the progestrone. My massage therapist who also does enegy work noticed that my uterus feels a lot thicker on my right side, hopefully, thats my little chickies trying to find that comfortable spot in bed for the next 9months.:celebrate:
    Erin, good luck today, your are in our thoughts and prays.
    My beta is 10/30 at 7am EST.Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    I start AF today but starting my new injectibles on weds I hope you get your BFP!! 1ww sucks lol try to relax!
    I know I hate the 1ww! It's taking for-e-ver...But, in a way I'm afraid to know because I don't want more disappointment. Trying to not think about it and stay positive! My anniversary was yesterday too, so we're going to celebrate this weekend!
    Alli~25,DH~24 Married 10/06-soul mates!With God All Things Are Possible
    3 IUI's and Clomid didn't work, it's up to God

frances~~ i am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

erin~~good luck today

max~~ excellent news, i will be :pray: for your

lisa~~morning sickness is the worst but hang in there you will be feeling better before you know it!! did you ask your doc about zofran for nausea?

elle~~every step is a blessing!!

update on me, my lining is at a 7 which is the minimum that they want it at so that is great news!! less than two weeks away for transfer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lillypad View Post
    girls. I'm doing an IUI this weekend hopefully! I am finishing my 100mg of Clomid tonight and will start injectibles tomorrow! U/s on Sat. am and hopefully I'll be able to trigger then and do the IUI Sunday evening. Good luck ladies!
    wooohooo I start my new injectibles tomorrow! I will be doing IUI soon too!! Good luck girl hope u have a lot of
    Last edited by THE SMITH'S; 10-21-2008 at 11:54 PM.
    We love our BIG FAMILY

LC where are u.....I know what u are doing :dance1: I sent u like 7 e-mails hahahahaha I'm having LC with drawls
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post

I wonder if I'm going crazy- I could have sworn I added a couple posts in here yesterday. Anyhow, I'm so suprised that you didn't get a bfp...Good luck on this cycle!!

I'm still waiting on my test next Mon- I've had a fever for several days so I'm thinking that's not good for implantation- we'll see.
    My 3 yo cuties!

Quote Originally Posted by Lillypad View Post
    Good Luck!!
    My 3 yo cuties!

Looks like still having problems with this site