Page 102 of 593 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Malf and Frances: Thanks so much! I'm really excited to be in the game again, I sure do hope this month flies! I am really learning a lot from everyone. When I first started my last cycle, I didn't know anything. I didn't even know what to ask my RN when I had my u/s and b/w. I feel like I'm better prepared now and also know exactly what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    Lisa: Double for your u/s! I'm so happy for you. I can just imagine your excitement when you saw the heartbeats....
    Thanks Fia. I was so excited. I cried. It is unbelievable. Just no way to describe it. I cant believe I am having two! I am so happy.

I am also happy for you. Cant wait til november.

RSC, any news?
    Matthew & Nicholas born on May 5, 2009.

4. Default

OMG! OMG! OMG! I had some spotting today!!!!!!! 7 days after IUI!!!!! OMG! Im trying not to get excited! BUT I cant help it!!!! IMPLANT BABY! IMPLANT!

We're having a,

Third IUI was a charm in Jan 2009 after 15 months TTC!

lillybearsmom Guest

Default dont worry!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHopes View Post
    Update . . . haven't posted about it yet, but I had an IUI last Monday. I'm not feeling very optimistic though. On the Friday before the IUI I had one follicle at 15 and one around 11-12. I was told to trigger on Sunday for IUI on Monday. Last time my follicle was at 24 on u/s day, so I'm worried about the small numbers this time. I know they continue to grow, but still . . .. I also couldn't lay on the table for the 15 minutes after the procedure. I waited about 5 before I had to rush to a previously-scheduled appointment. I'm 8DPIUI today, but not optimistic. If it doesn't work this month, I think that we are going to move on to injectables buy I am very worried about cost and scheduling.
    HEY!

Dont or or :crying: Do the and rub that belly for good luck! You never know!! The may be on its way now and you will be looking like this... when you get that . So let's keep our and :pray: for that

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    LC right now you are :scream: good for you! LOL I hope there is a lot of and not a lot of tonight....All I have to say is
    Today is a new day and I am feeling and :celebrate:and :gome:!!!! Even though i am not and have not yet gotten my , I am very hopeful and will continue to and :pray: that . I know that i will have my soon!!!

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by endurer11 View Post
    OMG! OMG! OMG! I had some spotting today!!!!!!! 7 days after IUI!!!!! OMG! Im trying not to get excited! BUT I cant help it!!!! IMPLANT BABY! IMPLANT!
    C'mooooooooooon implantation!!!!! I :pray: that you get that
    next week, Jill!!!

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    LC right now you are :scream: good for you! LOL I hope there is a lot of and not a lot of tonight....All I have to say is
    I am surprised that you didnt hear me :scream: from Menifee!

Sorry to be so slow with the news!
    We saw one perfect heartbeat!! I can't believe how exciting it was!

And speaking of exciting, I'm so excited for the jam-packed ER schedule tomorrow--good luck, ladies!
    Me: 38 DH: 30;
    After 2 ectopics (and a ruptured tube) our IVF baby Benjamin Theodore was born on 6/1/09! We are an extended BF'ing, gentle parenting family

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    I am surprised that you didnt hear me :scream: from Menifee!
    OMG and
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by endurer11 View Post
    so excited for you good sign you will get your
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Smith's- have you tested yet??
    My 3 yo cuties!

Good luck today, girls!!!

good luck Erin and Max. KUP.
    Matthew & Nicholas born on May 5, 2009.

RSC that is great enjoy and stay healthy, Good luck today girls cant wait to hear from you, and i was told to drink lots of gatorade it relieves the pain and bloatation,it help me alot.

16. Default

We got six eggies and I'll be getting a fertilization report tomorrow.... I hate all this waiting....

Thinking of you, Max!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Well done Erin, - there's your sextuplets!!!
    Thanks ladies, your good luck worked, we retrieved 9 eggs ( apparently 2 were hiding which was a nice surprise). We will find out tomorrow afternoon how many fertilized, the plan is to transfer 5 on Sunday (yikes) due to my age and so far lack of implantation/PG. My RN was my post op nurse and what a difference she was in this role, I guess giving out instructions was not what she wanted to do but looking after me after the operation was. She was fantastic and so encouraging, she made me feel like this time we are going somewhere and my results are very pleasing.. yipee!
    I'm praying hard all fertilize and we have spares to freeze.
    Feeling very crampy but I've slept for a few hours so feel awake now. Heat pads seem to work the best, so now I'm going to pamper myself with a chick flick while the DH runs around after me..life is good!
    Catch you all tomorrow with further updates.
    Maxine

Contrats Erin, 6 sounds like a lucky number!!

Wow Max. 9 eggs is GREAT!! :celebrate: Transferring 5??

Good Luck Ladies!!!

Erin and Max, I am happy to hear both your retrievals went great.

Looking forward to reading about both your fertilizaton reports reports tomorrow?????

Max, five wow!!!!!!!
    I had 4 transferred and my doctor really didn't want to transfer that many but it was my third transfer and my fourth cycle. He had fears of multiples, and here I am with triplets. I wanted the best possible chance of implantation and boy did I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    We got six eggies and I'll be getting a fertilization report tomorrow.... I hate all this waiting....

Thinking of you, Max!
    That is wonderul. Get some rest and take care of you. Transfer coming! I am so so so happy and excited for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Well done Erin, - there's your sextuplets!!!
    Thanks ladies, your good luck worked, we retrieved 9 eggs ( apparently 2 were hiding which was a nice surprise). We will find out tomorrow afternoon how many fertilized, the plan is to transfer 5 on Sunday (yikes) due to my age and so far lack of implantation/PG. My RN was my post op nurse and what a difference she was in this role, I guess giving out instructions was not what she wanted to do but looking after me after the operation was. She was fantastic and so encouraging, she made me feel like this time we are going somewhere and my results are very pleasing.. yipee!
    I'm praying hard all fertilize and we have spares to freeze.
    Feeling very crampy but I've slept for a few hours so feel awake now. Heat pads seem to work the best, so now I'm going to pamper myself with a chick flick while the DH runs around after me..life is good!
    Catch you all tomorrow with further updates.
    Maxine
    That is absolutely terrific Max. I am so happy for you. Good luck on Sunday and get lots of rest.

Great job, girls!!!

Erin and Max: Great news :pray: all your eggies fertilize!

Quote Originally Posted by RSC View Post
    Sorry to be so slow with the news!
    We saw one perfect heartbeat!! I can't believe how exciting it was!

And speaking of exciting, I'm so excited for the jam-packed ER schedule tomorrow--good luck, ladies!
    RSC: That's great news!

Default First IUI today and fingers crossed

I had my first IUI today and took Clomid on days 3-7. DH SA came back as great levels for everything also this AM the doc said his specimen was good for the IUI even after the washing process. My HSG was normal, and my testing for O was in a really good range. I am trying not to get my hopes up but I feel like maybe this is it. With all of these good tests results, and my endo under control for now, I can't think of a reason this should not be successful.

:pray:

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buck2429 View Post
    I had my first IUI today and took Clomid on days 3-7. DH SA came back as great levels for everything also this AM the doc said his specimen was good for the IUI even after the washing process. My HSG was normal, and my testing for O was in a really good range. I am trying not to get my hopes up but I feel like maybe this is it. With all of these good tests results, and my endo under control for now, I can't think of a reason this should not be successful.

I hope this is it for you!!! C'mon ...stay away AF!!!

lillybearsmom Guest

Heidi!!

I just realized something...If i am ovulating now, then i am ovulating on the same cycle day that you did this past month!! We are going through almost the same thing!!...so ironic!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn08 View Post
    Smith's- have you tested yet??
    NO lol my doctor told me to test I said I'm scared lol I will wait a few more days! Thanks for asking! When is your IVF?
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by buck2429 View Post

GOOD LUCK HOPE U GET A BFP!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    Heidi!!

I just realized something...If i am ovulating now, then i am ovulating on the same cycle day that you did this past month!! We are going through almost the same thing!!...so ironic!
    LC...We were meant to be :buddies: and will get our together! I my LC so much!
    We love our BIG FAMILY