Page 101 of 593 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Quote Originally Posted by endurer11 View Post
    Loving the smilies as sentences! LOVE IT! How is everyone? Seems like there are two main sisters here now.
    We have to have fun right LOL Helps us keep on going!!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    I really hope that you are late for a reason...I am and that so that you get a in 3 days! Do a littleto bring you good luck! You are my :buddies: and i dont like it when you are and send me sad emails... I want you to be :gome:! Dont want you to anymore and am wishing for you to be so that you can finally have or or whatever the decides to bring you....
    OMG I'm cracking up now!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Also, about my costume for halloween...I was thinking that maybe i could be a lady or a or a or a sprinkling babydust everywhere! But, maybe i will just take your suggestion and be ...
    Also, i have to catch up on since i was from my laparoscopy! so that i can get a and FINALLY see around my house!!!

I'm laughing so hard I have to get back to you on that one
    We love our BIG FAMILY

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by endurer11 View Post
    Loving the smilies as sentences! LOVE IT! How is everyone? Seems like there are two main sisters here now.
    Whats up, Jill!!! We wont leave you out! Hope those little from you IUI swim like the wind so that you can get your and finally have one of these...!!!

lillybearsmom Guest

HEIDI!!!!
    I have to go for now. I have lots of to do if you know what i mean.... Then I am going to . So goodnight my little IUI sister

ERIN!!!!!!
    I'm so excited for you! What a roller coaster and you're not even in the 2ww yet! jeesh!

I also wanted to add, that the numbers don't tell the whole story, so try (and I know it's HARD) not to put too too much stock in them. At my last ER my E2 was 2800. They thought I'd maybe get 12 eggs. I got 23, 19 of those mature. They had all the u/s and the E2 info and were still off. Lots of growing happens in those last hours before your ER! Eat lots of protein for your eggies and rest up!

Thanks Lisa. I know, I'm getting so excited again, I didn't think I would after my cycle was cancelled last month.

Hi Erin, I've just triggered my ER is Thursday also, 7.30am urgh!!! Suppose this prepares us for early mornings with children. Good luck to you and make sure you are pampered all day.:celebrate:
    We should both be having our ET sunday if you are doing a 3day transfer

BTW your E2 levels are great - they like to see 200 per mature follicle and with 4 at 23mm and the rest not far behind, you should see at least 6 good eggies, so unless you are planning more than sextuplets you should have enough for a few babies.

Just for all you ladies out there, here are my results from today's u/s and yesterday's bloodwork - I have 7 follies, 4 on the left 21mm, 18mm & (2) 16mm, 3 on the right, (2) 17mm and a 15mm currently they are growing about 2mm per day so should all be a good size for Thursday. My E2 was 1154 my lining is 10.3 and my progestrone is either 0.5 or 0.05, I couldn't understand that one and I'm not even sure what it means. This is the first time the RN has provided that info. So I'm praying that they all have eggies in them, they all fertilize so we have spares to freeze but if all else fails I just hope we get 3-4 to implant as it looks like this time I have a "beauty rest" bed ready for them.

I'll try and post Friday with our recovery and fertilization results.
    Maxine

Erin--so excited for your retrieval!!

And Elle, yay for the first u/s--wasn't it exciting?

Lisa, I am going in tomorrow for my second u/s as well (it was supposed to be Thursday, but I managed to finagle a day early!) I will keep my fingers crossed that we both find super strong heartbeats! Good luck!
    Me: 38 DH: 30;
    After 2 ectopics (and a ruptured tube) our IVF baby Benjamin Theodore was born on 6/1/09! We are an extended BF'ing, gentle parenting family

MAX, woohoo! I'm excited for you, too!
    Me: 38 DH: 30;
    After 2 ectopics (and a ruptured tube) our IVF baby Benjamin Theodore was born on 6/1/09! We are an extended BF'ing, gentle parenting family

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Hi Erin, I've just triggered my ER is Thursday also, 7.30am urgh!!! Suppose this prepares us for early mornings with children. Good luck to you and make sure you are pampered all day.:celebrate:

BTW your E2 levels are great - they like to see 200 per mature follicle and with 4 at 23mm and the rest not far behind, you should see at least 6 good eggies, so unless you are planning more than sextuplets you should have enough for a few babies.

Just for all you ladies out there, here are my results from today's u/s and yesterday's bloodwork - I have 7 follies, 4 on the left 21mm, 18mm & (2) 16mm, 3 on the right, (2) 17mm and a 15mm currently they are growing about 2mm per day so should all be a good size for Thursday. My E2 was 1154 my lining is 10.3 and my progestrone is either 0.5 or 0.05, I couldn't understand that one and I'm not even sure what it means. This is the first time the RN has provided that info. So I'm praying that they all have eggies in them, they all fertilize so we have spares to freeze but if all else fails I just hope we get 3-4 to implant as it looks like this time I have a "beauty rest" bed ready for them.

Maxine
    Wonderful news Max! Boy today really turned out good. I am starting to believe our little group here is filled with some pretty magical people. Great things seem to come to all in this room. Good luck to you on thursday and cant wait for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by RSC View Post
    Erin--so excited for your retrieval!!

And Elle, yay for the first u/s--wasn't it exciting?

Lisa, I am going in tomorrow for my second u/s as well (it was supposed to be Thursday, but I managed to finagle a day early!) I will keep my fingers crossed that we both find super strong heartbeats! Good luck!
    I am so excited for you and me. Cant wait to hear your news tomorrow. My appointment is at 7:30 so will have news early. Good luck to you and let us know asap.

Anyone else in here besides me feeling exteme m/s. I have it all day everyday for about the last week. It is getting harder and harder to eat. I really have to force myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!! What were your numbers???

Looks like you are getting closer to your biopsy. Just want you to know, I am praying for you each and every day.

Update . . . haven't posted about it yet, but I had an IUI last Monday. I'm not feeling very optimistic though. On the Friday before the IUI I had one follicle at 15 and one around 11-12. I was told to trigger on Sunday for IUI on Monday. Last time my follicle was at 24 on u/s day, so I'm worried about the small numbers this time. I know they continue to grow, but still . . .. I also couldn't lay on the table for the 15 minutes after the procedure. I waited about 5 before I had to rush to a previously-scheduled appointment. I'm 8DPIUI today, but not optimistic. If it doesn't work this month, I think that we are going to move on to injectables buy I am very worried about cost and scheduling.

Erin! I'm thrilllllllllllled for you!!! Thursday is just around the corner! Will you do a 3 or 5 day ET? I can't believe it's almost time for you to grow some babies in there!!! YEY!!!

Girls, I have tons of things to do tonight, and just jumped on quickly but will be back as soon as I can to send good wishes to everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post

Just for all you ladies out there, here are my results from today's u/s and yesterday's blood work - I have 7 follies, 4 on the left 21mm, 18mm & (2) 16mm, 3 on the right, (2) 17mm and a 15mm currently they are growing about 2mm per day so should all be a good size for Thursday. My E2 was 1154 my lining is 10.3 and my progesterone is either 0.5 or 0.05, I couldn't understand that one and I'm not even sure what it means. This is the first time the RN has provided that info. So I'm praying that they all have eggies in them, they all fertilize so we have spares to freeze but if all else fails I just hope we get 3-4 to implant as it looks like this time I have a "beauty rest" bed ready for them.

Maxine
    OMG, Maxine that is wonderful! How cool is it that you both have your ER on Thursday?? That means you will effectively have the same DD, right?? How stinking cool!

Quote Originally Posted by lisa41 View Post
    Anyone else in here besides me feeling extreme m/s. I have it all day everyday for about the last week. It is getting harder and harder to eat. I really have to force myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa41 View Post
    Looks like you are getting closer to your biopsy. Just want you to know, I am praying for you each and every day.
    HI Lisa!! When I started the megace I had "m/s" BAD- it was horrible. I hope is passes quickly for you, but with the meds you are taking (I am sure u are on some sort of progesterone, yes?) that doesn't help any. The progesterone is what makes ya sicko :bleh:

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. You guys are so sweet! I hadnt really responded to Erin's comments about it, cause I know that is not what this thread is about and I didnt want to take anything away from you all and your amazing IVF experiences. But, yes... two weeks left and I Am very excited!!

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHopes View Post
    Update . . . haven't posted about it yet, but I had an IUI last Monday. I'm not feeling very optimistic though. On the Friday before the IUI I had one follicle at 15 and one around 11-12. I was told to trigger on Sunday for IUI on Monday. Last time my follicle was at 24 on u/s day, so I'm worried about the small numbers this time. I know they continue to grow, but still . . .. I also couldn't lay on the table for the 15 minutes after the procedure. I waited about 5 before I had to rush to a previously-scheduled appointment. I'm 8DPIUI today, but not optimistic. If it doesn't work this month, I think that we are going to move on to injectables buy I am very worried about cost and scheduling.
    Babyhopes dont it seems when we think things are going wrong and it wont work then so hang in there! You had a good size follicle so have some :pray: faith!

We are going to do injectibles when I start AF I'm waiting now for AF to start tomorrow will be 2 days late! I hope this month works for you
    We love our BIG FAMILY

HEIDI!!!!
    I have to go for now. I have lots of to do if you know what i mean.... Then I am going to . So goodnight my little IUI sister
    LC right now you are :scream: good for you! LOL I hope there is a lot of and not a lot of tonight....All I have to say is
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Max & Erin, good luck tomorrow, girls!! Sending TONS of eggie vibes.

RSC and Lisa, I can't wait to hear about those little heartbeats tomorrow!!

Elle....

Fia, welcome back to the game!

21. Default

Thank you guys soooo much! I always feel so much better after coming in here...

Awesome news, Max! We truly are cycle buddies!

Elle- The RE would love to see a 5 day transfer, but it will all depend on our embie quality. Sooooo, we are hoping for Oct 21st as the transfer day
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Erin, tomorrows the big day. I am so excited for you.

HERE IS MY NEWS FROM DR APPT TODAY.... Saw both heartbeats. Babies are doing great! I am six weeks today. I am so happy, excited, and relieved all at the same time.

Thanks again to everyone for cheering me on and being there for me.

23. Default

That is AWESOME, Lisa!!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Erin and Max good luck tomorrow at your retrievals. Praying for tons of mature follies.

Lisa great ultrasound results today.

RSC waiting to hear about your u/s today.

Fia this next month is going to fly by.....

elle, happy to hear your u/s yesterday was right on schedule.

Kristen I really pray everything goes great for you and that IVF cycle is a huge success for you, you def deserve it....

songbird, two more weeks!!!!!!!!!!

ajf, mia and malf, where are you in your processes????????

Exclamation

RSC where is the ultrasound results!!!
    Lisa that is great news!
    Erin and Max good luck at your retrievals
    everyone good luck in this month of so much excitement, this is the room with blessing all over it!!!!!!!!!!:celebrate:

Thanks ladies....Max tomorrows the big day for you. Praying for you and Erin.

RSC where r u with those results!?

Erin and max~~ tommorrow with your er, my thoughts will be with you both!

lisa~~that is so great two stoong heartbeats

update on me i have my first u/s to see how my lining is developing tommorrow am, wish me luck! hopefully we will be right on track for our nov 3rd transfer date!

all

Thanks Alevez..thanks to you too AJF...good luck tomorrow with your ultrasound..dont forget to let us know how it goes!

Max and Erin: Good luck tomorrow!!!! I'm sending you both tons of and :pray: Please let us know ASAP how everything went.

AJF: Good luck to your too! Hope everything stays on track for your Nov 3 transfer.

Sylvia

Lisa: Double for your u/s! I'm so happy for you. I can just imagine your excitement when you saw the heartbeats....