Page 100 of 593 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

1. Default

Thank you so much Robin! I always appreciate every bit of input you have! Only 15 days for you! I'm stalking you lady!!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Oh, Erin! Your post makes me so happy! I am you on, sweetie! It's wonderful that they're continuing to grow, and I hope that everything comes together today just as it should. You deserve a break already! Like Robin, I hope the worst case scenario is an IUI since your eggies are on the right side. Best of luck and I'll be checking in when I get home tonight to make sure that all is well.

3. Default

Thank you so much, sweet Elle!
    Erin & Jacob - Four years later... Ryann Elizabeth Dee is here! October 22nd, 2009! Our Story

Erin, still praying for you and glad that things could still be a go. You are not dragging us along, we are patiently and happily walking your journey with you. We have all been through something similar and having eachother for support creates a bond that is unbreakable and we all need that bond. A good support system will hold you hand through thick and thin happily and we are all here for you through the ups and downs with the same love and care through each and every thing you will go through.
    I know that every thing is going to work out for you and God has you in His heart. He is leading you to the exact right moment to conceive and you will. Let us know when you find out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar&Spice View Post
    Oh, Erin! Your post makes me so happy! I am you on, sweetie! It's wonderful that they're continuing to grow, and I hope that everything comes together today just as it should. You deserve a break already! Like Robin, I hope the worst case scenario is an IUI since your eggies are on the right side. Best of luck and I'll be checking in when I get home tonight to make sure that all is well.
    Hi Elle, How are your progesterone levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Erin, take it easy and don't kick yourself, keep faith in yourself and your RE, as much as mine has no bedside manner, he knows his stuff as will yours. They will do what is best for you and with every result they increase their knowledge of you and your body. Look after yourself, you will get there!

Ok ladies while the website was down my protocol was changed to 300 follistim, 75 repronex and ganirelex starting Friday so I'm like a total pincushion now but I pretty good at mixing the repronex now!!!My ultrasound on Monday revealed 7 follies - 4 on the left and 3 on the right ranging between 20mm and 14mm, I had another ultrasound this morning and the little ones (14mm) are now 16mm and my 17mm is now 19mm, these are not my official results yet as my nurse hasn't called. I haven't been given any bloodwork results to date but based on my EWCM (TMI) I think my estrogen is fine. Apparently the doctor is very pleased with my progress. I will update you all later with my progress and what's in store for me this evening. Hopefully although not too many these are my golden eggies...whoo hoo.

Thanks everyone for sharing and caring at these scary times I know how much I need you all.
    s

Max...wonderful news...keep us informed.:celebrate:

lillybearsmom Guest

Default keep it going...

Quote Originally Posted by THE SMITH'S View Post
    That was great! Yes we are such good :buddies: We will get our BFP soon! Oh by the way are you still going to be for Halloween?

There is nothing that i want than for us to look like this... which will lead to us ! LOL
    Actually for halloween i am going to be :batman:...you want to be Robin?

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn08 View Post
    Thanks so much! How are you doing?
    I'm doing ok I'm a day late today is CD32 I always start on CD30 or CD31 hmmmmmmmm I will test in like 3 days if still late lol
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    There is nothing that i want than for us to look like this... which will lead to us ! LOL
    Actually for halloween i am going to be :batman:...you want to be Robin?
    Yes so we can do this and this .... and then a lot of .... tonight you will be like this ....... praying you get a and the results are

You were :batman: last year though...So now you dont want to be anymore....I cant be Robin I already have my costume for :cowboy:....you really love that :batman: costume don't ya!
    We love our BIG FAMILY

Well, my Dr. said no Clomid for now. He said to ttc for 6 more months if no bfp after that then we will discuss our options. I hope and pray I get my bfp. Good luck to all of you.

Maxine, that's wonderful! I can't wait to hear more good news when the RN calls! It sounds like you're responding very well and that's !

Lisa, thank you for asking! I just went in today for my first U/S and E2 and progesterone B/W. They'll call me later this afternoon w/ the results but my doc said that he's not too worried about the prog. levels. I asked if that meant he's a little worried and he said he's always a little worried, but I'm now at 100mg 4x/day and being very consistent.

I got an U/S pic of the little fetal pole starting to grow! I'll go in next week to see the heartbeat and am so excited! My DH is asleep and I told him I'd wake him if I found out it was multiples, but since it's one LO, I'm going to let him sleep. But, I'm leaving the U/S pic w/ him so he can scan it for me, and then I can post a pic later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar&Spice View Post
    Maxine, that's wonderful! I can't wait to hear more good news when the RN calls! It sounds like you're responding very well and that's !

Lisa, thank you for asking! I just went in today for my first U/S and E2 and progesterone B/W. They'll call me later this afternoon w/ the results but my doc said that he's not too worried about the prog. levels. I asked if that meant he's a little worried and he said he's always a little worried, but I'm now at 100mg 4x/day and being very consistent.

I got an U/S pic of the little fetal pole starting to grow! I'll go in next week to see the heartbeat and am so excited! My DH is asleep and I told him I'd wake him if I found out it was multiples, but since it's one LO, I'm going to let him sleep. But, I'm leaving the U/S pic w/ him so he can scan it for me, and then I can post a pic later.
    I am so excited for you. Hope all your bloodwork is good. Im sure it will be. Its so exciting to get u/s. Bet it was hard not to wake DH! I am going tomorrow for u/s and should see heartbeats. I will be six weeks tomorrow. I am kinda nervous and excited at the same time. Cant wait to hear about your next u/s. One week seems like an eternity when you are waiting to see progress.

I just finished my first round of 50 mg Clomid last Thursday and am currently waiting to O. We are BDing every day starting yesterday (Dr. says DH's SA didn't show any reason why we couldn't) and using Preseed since I seem to have the drying out curse of Clomid. Go for CD21 progesterone draw next Wednesday and if no BFP this cycle he will prob up me to 100mg.

14. Default

OMG Elle! I just love hearing your news! I'm soooo happy for you!

15. Default

Retrieval on Thursday ladies!!! And I know it is all thanks to YOU!!!!!

OMG.....OMG.....OMG! :celebrate:

:yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw::y eehaw::yeehaw::celebrate::gome::yeehaw::gome::yeeh aw:
    Quote Originally Posted by erinlovesjake2005 View Post
    Retrieval on Thursday ladies!!! And I know it is all thanks to YOU!!!!!

OMG.....OMG.....OMG! :celebrate:

OMG! I knew it. I am soooo happy for youuuuu!!!! :celebrate:
    :gome::yeehaw::gome::yeehaw:

I am so emotional I don't think Im gonna stop crying. Wonderful wonderful news Erin.

17. Default

Thank you soooooo much, Lisa!!

Great news, Erin!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!! What were your numbers???

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by lillybearsmom View Post
    Good luck! Heard that injectibles are a good way to go if you want to be aggressive in getting that BFP!
    Thanks!! My RE said i'm O'ing great so there's no need for Clomid or Femara. And wanted me to move straight to the injectibles. i'm glad that she's being proactive

21. Default

Thanks girls! 1239.....still kind of low.....but they feel good about going ahead with retrieval, so I'm going to try not to worry.....and maybe my eggs will grow a little more between now and Thursday morning

YAH Erin!! :celebrate: That is great news. What a relief!!

erin~~:celebrate: that is wonderful news, good luck on thursday i will be thinking of you!

lillybearsmom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zoinksta View Post
    Thanks!! My RE said i'm O'ing great so there's no need for Clomid or Femara. And wanted me to move straight to the injectibles. i'm glad that she's being proactive
    I agree!!! No sense in messing around! Go straight to the real stuff!! LOL

Erin: Great news! I'm so happy to hear you're moving forward with the plan. Good luck Thursday!

Elle: How exciting! Can't wait til your next u/s!

Max: Great news! I'm so glad to hear your responding good to the meds.

lillybearsmom Guest

Yes so we can do this and this .... and then a lot of .... tonight you will be like this ....... praying you get a and the results are

You were :batman: last year though...So now you dont want to be anymore....I cant be Robin I already have my costume for :cowboy:....you really love that :batman: costume don't ya!
    I really hope that you are late for a reason...I am and that so that you get a in 3 days! Do a littleto bring you good luck! You are my :buddies: and i dont like it when you are and send me sad emails... I want you to be :gome:! Dont want you to anymore and am wishing for you to be so that you can finally have or or whatever the decides to bring you....

I'm a month away from starting again!! Good news is that I found out today that this new cycle is still going to be considered IVF #1. I was so happy to hear this since my insurance has a limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I'm a month away from starting again!! Good news is that I found out today that this new cycle is still going to be considered IVF #1. I was so happy to hear this since my insurance has a limit.
    Thats great news Fia. Wonderful things are coming for you.

lillybearsmom Guest

Also, about my costume for halloween...I was thinking that maybe i could be a lady or a or a or a sprinkling babydust everywhere! But, maybe i will just take your suggestion and be ...
    Also, i have to catch up on since i was from my laparoscopy! so that i can get a and FINALLY see around my house!!!

30. Default

Loving the smilies as sentences! LOVE IT! How is everyone? Seems like there are two main sisters here now.

We're having a,

Third IUI was a charm in Jan 2009 after 15 months TTC!