Page 52 of 593 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 17780

Thread: Clomid Blog

Praying for the best either way.....Best of luck. Hope you get your BFP!!
    Our Miracle ~Brooklyn Jenae~ 3/30/09

Icurn, Lee Ann, thanks so much!!! I can't believe it's finally here! I will get the call today whether trigger is tonight or tomorrow, with ER on Saturday or Sunday. :pray::pray::pray:

So which one of you is going to POAS first??? I cannot believe the weekend is almost here. Sending all the prayers and BFP vibes I've got to you both!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    hi ladies. i'm new to this site. After almost 2 years of TTC, My husband and I finally decided on IVF and so here I am, looking for support.
    Fia, welcome. You will find loads of love and support in this room.

Quote Originally Posted by RSC View Post
    So I talked to the nurse today, and she laid out the timing for me. Does this sound right?
    Day 3 of next cycle (probably next week) I will do a baseline ultrasound.
    Between day 6 and 13 I will do a hysteroscopy/mock transfer.
    Then the NEXT cycle (approx Aug 6) start BCP, then injections, etc--5-6 week process before retrieval and transfer.

Which means, I start everything next week, but don't get transfer until the 2nd week of September. That seems like a long time away to me??!!
    RSC, welcome to the craziness! I guess my only question with your schedule is, can't you start BCP this cycle? My RE starts it on CD3, so if you went during the day for b/w and u/s, you could start BCP that night. I know how hard it is to have patience during this process. Maybe that approach would speed things along? Other than that, the baseline and mock sound right, as does 5 to 6 weeks from start of BCP to ER/ET. Good luck, and KUP!

Default IVF Sisters

Hi, I'm new to this forum, I am on my 3rd IVF cycle and had my ER on 7/2 we retrieved 12 only 2 have fertilized ,I go in on 7/5 for ET.
    I have just turned 42 and we have been TTC for 2years my DH is 39 and have been working with an RE since last August. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility, my FSH levels are below 6 on day 3 and below 9 on day 10, my estrodial levels are also low, indicating good reserves, however my RE's only explanation has been old eggs. My DH's sperm count & quality is also excellent.
    My first cycle the ER 10, 3 ET's failed to implant, my 2nd cycle which was a different protocol ER 7 over fertilized & failed so could not transfer. This cycle was back to Follistim and Ganirelex with help from acupuncture and although everything hasn't quiet gone as planned the results have been an improvement on previous attempts my follicles stimulated well and the results were much better than before plus my stress levels have been kept in check. Has anyone else used acupuncture to help and how has it improved their chances? I will be having acupuncture before & after my ET this time, as I believe every little bit of help counts.(BTW my RE does not believe that stress causes infertility, I changed my very stressful job after IVF cycle #1 failed and that acupuncture helps - I guess I didn't do my research into the "best" RE around, his attitude stinks, he's very old school and one of the original founders of the research)

My test date should be 7/16 and have found just reading this and the TTC over 35 forums very helpful in keeping my sanity.

Good luck to everybody. Sorry for the long winded report.

Mad max...welcome. I hope those two Embie's are it for you!! Wishing yo the best of luck. Mal is not far behind you. I had my transfer last Friday and have a Beta coming up on the 10th. I was not to crazy about my RE...but he is suppose to be one of the best in the US, but I think he is quite an ass. I hope this is your winner and you won't have to go back!!
    Lee Ann & Andre

I am trying so hard not to POAS! I am hoping I can hold out. I haven't bought any~that way I won't be so tempted!

Yeah Malf!!!!!!!!!! I am getting excited for you!!!!!!

Welcome Max!

Today we found out that I am slightly sensitive to a very little bit of Follistim.
    I have 3 follies on the right and 5 on the left. That was only on 100 units once a day. So tonight I will do 75 tomorrow 100 sat 75 and sun 100 then I have an ultrasound on Monday and hopefully IUI Tues pm or Wed am.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister

I too overstimulted on Follistim my 1st round. I was on 75iu for 4 days then bumped up to 100iu then back to 75iu. I ended up with 20+ follies and was forced to cancel my cycle.
    This time around they kept me on 75iu and I had 3or4 follies mature. It's great that you are responding to the injections so well! Sometimes it does take a cycle or even 2 to find your happy median.
    Good luck, hoping for the best...keep us posted!
    Our Miracle ~Brooklyn Jenae~ 3/30/09

Quote Originally Posted by nicurn View Post
    Today we found out that I am slightly sensitive to a very little bit of Follistim.
    I have 3 follies on the right and 5 on the left. That was only on 100 units once a day. So tonight I will do 75 tomorrow 100 sat 75 and sun 100 then I have an ultrasound on Monday and hopefully IUI Tues pm or Wed am.
    I'm glad they were able to discover this early and adjust your dosage. I had something similar on my second cycle of folistim. Good luck next week.
    Julia (43), Adam (50)
    Chose adoption (9/08), Officially waiting (1/09), disrupted adoption #1 (10/09), disrupted adoption #2 (4/10), brought our baby home (8/10)

Arrrrrrrrgh!!! Lee Ann and Icurn, I am DYING for you both right now!! I can't imagine how you're holding up! Sending continued prayers and BFP vibes your way.

Max, welcome! Hope ET goes well tomorrow and that the third time is the charm!!!

I will get the call from the nurse later this afternoon, but it looks pretty certain that I will trigger tonight for ER on Sunday. I now have some very sexy bull's eyes drawn on my butt for DH's target practicing pleasure. Here's hoping all those follies are full of good eggs.

While I may be MIA on Sunday, I will be stalking this thread like crazy on Saturday. So if you're thinking of POASing this weekend...SATURDAY!!!

Paula, Just wanted to thank you as you are always so willing to share your knowledge and help us lasses who are new to Clomid. I really appreciate the time you take to help us confused gals out!
    I'm Emma (31) DH 32 TTC #1 since April 07.Nov 08 ICSI abandoned - severe OHSS.FET 2 frosties put back

I am getting butterflies just thinking about it! I am TRYING to be strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malf~I hope you get to retrieve on Sunday!!!!!!! ;)

~~~~~~~~Sending good egg vibes your way~~~~~~~~

LisaJ2224 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lsolt View Post
    Mal...I know your pain. I just hope he does not wait too long.

Lisa...I hope your trigger went well!! I may be reaching out to you for an RE recommendation...I just move to Miami and I will not be going back up for monitoring with mine in JAX. How long was your wait to get in?
    Not long...a few weeks? Since you have been working with an RE already, it might even be sooner. 'Course you aren't going to need one...

I am with IVF Florida---they have a website.

OMG!!!! We will have to do a meetup!

LisaJ2224 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nicurn View Post
    Heather, you sound like me. I had a total of 6 with two almost definitely and 2 or 3 more possibly reaching maturity by IUI day. And I was on 75iu of Repronex.

I SO hope this was it for you!

Good luck ladies. I conceived my little man on my second IUI. I am sending you all baby dust!!!
    Kara 31 ~ Brian 38 ~ Connor 2 ~ Gavin 10.8.10

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this forum, I am on my 3rd IVF cycle and had my ER on 7/2 we retrieved 12 only 2 have fertilized ,I go in on 7/5 for ET.
    I have just turned 42 and we have been TTC for 2years my DH is 39 and have been working with an RE since last August. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility, my FSH levels are below 6 on day 3 and below 9 on day 10, my estrodial levels are also low, indicating good reserves, however my RE's only explanation has been old eggs. My DH's sperm count & quality is also excellent.
    My first cycle the ER 10, 3 ET's failed to implant, my 2nd cycle which was a different protocol ER 7 over fertilized & failed so could not transfer. This cycle was back to Follistim and Ganirelex with help from acupuncture and although everything hasn't quiet gone as planned the results have been an improvement on previous attempts my follicles stimulated well and the results were much better than before plus my stress levels have been kept in check. Has anyone else used acupuncture to help and how has it improved their chances? I will be having acupuncture before & after my ET this time, as I believe every little bit of help counts.(BTW my RE does not believe that stress causes infertility, I changed my very stressful job after IVF cycle #1 failed and that acupuncture helps - I guess I didn't do my research into the "best" RE around, his attitude stinks, he's very old school and one of the original founders of the research)

My test date should be 7/16 and have found just reading this and the TTC over 35 forums very helpful in keeping my sanity.

Good luck to everybody. Sorry for the long winded report.
    Welcome Mad Max! I just had my first ET on July 3rd after two failed IUI's, so I've been on bed rest since then and the love and support from everyone on this site has been amazing. This is a great group of very strong women. I too added acupuncture to my cycle and I truly think it helped. My FSH and numbers are similar to yours and I'm turning 42 on July 26th. I also added massages at the spa...Don't know if they helped but it sure was fun.

Hang in there and just know that you aren't alone in this. Be well.

Is nobody POASing today?!?!?!?! I am going for ER tomorrow so may not get the chance to pop online, but wanted to send all kinds of last-minute BFP vibes your way, girls!!!

LisaJ2224 Guest

Malf, good luck at ER!!!!

Thank you all for your support, we had two perfect 8 cell and a slower 4 cell embies transfered yesterday, I am trying to be good with my bed rest but I'm not the best patient, I'm driving my DH crazy trying to keep me still. Any advice on how to keep sane until 16th July, I have taken a few extra days off work and I am treating myself to a massage tomorrow and acupunture on Tuesday. I think I might be chick flicked out and with concentration of a gnat reading a book is impossible, any other suggestions, I'm a big outdoor athletic person under normal circumastances so I'm going stir crazy!

Malf good luck & Burbank66 way to go, your results look fantastic. BFP vibes to everyone.:celebrate:

I just wanted to pop in and say Hi to my wonderful IVF sisters!!!

I'm so excited for you all... I can't wait until you all get your BFP's!!!

You're all awesome!!

oh wow.. got a little size happy there. It doesn't look the same on my other browser. hehe
    Last edited by iMom; 07-06-2008 at 04:05 PM.

I've been having a bad day. I woke up with really bad cramps. Of course I started crying~thinking the worst! DH is upset now. I have done nothing but cry all day. I am just so emotional.

Icurn. Praying that those cramps are actually a good sign. KUP, girl.

Slyvia, so good to hear from you. Hope all is well!!

Max, that sounds GREAT!!! Just hang in there. Can you do books on CD? I bought a bunch of those for my Dad after he had back surgery and they were a huge hit. Thinking I may snag a few myself for later this week.

Lisa, thanks so much for the good wishes - they worked!! The nurse came into my cube while I was still waking up to say they retrieved 26 eggs! Thank goodness DH was there with me, b/c I absolutely thought it was the drugs talking. Now we are waiting impatiently for the fertilization report. Fingers crossed...

LisaJ2224 Guest

I think cramps are a good sign!!!

Where the heck is everyone with their updates???

Did no one POAS yet???

I hope you are all ok.

LisaJ2224 Guest

26, Malf???? Good GRAVY!

LisaJ2224 Guest

8 dpo iui here....also, 8 dpo, according to FF. How is everyone doing?

i am 12 dpo and i just got a BFN!!!! ughhh! i guess on to our #2 iui if we get a chance before dh deploys to iraq... good luck to everyone!!!
    Cariann

OMG Malf~26!!!!!!! That is awesome! I hope they all fertilize and transfer comes soon!

I am still cramping but no AF! I so hope it is good cramps! Thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers!

Mal, you are an egg MACHINE!

LisaJ2224 Guest

Cariann--don't give up yet. Search FF charts and put in negative before positive HPT. MANY charts that didn't get a BFP until 14 days or later.

LisaJ2224 Guest

Cariann--check out this thread- http://americanpregnancy.org/forums/...066#post905066 if it won't link--it is in TTC over 35.

So after decreasing my dose of follistim I now only have 1 dominant follicle. Iui is planned for Thursday, but I am not too hopeful with only 1 follie. I guess we will have to see.

Bailey is gonna be a big sister